View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday night. 20 megabytes of Stilnox™ and one (1) marijuana weed.
images

Making some 🔊 on my 🥁📟

This thing is awesome. It's basically a pocket calculator, only instead of doing maths, it sequences beats.
Sunday night? It’s Midday here in drizzly UK. I thought Australia was a night behind us but not sure, now I’m intrigued where you are to be ahead lol.

Mine are okay for Etiz powder as I weigh 250 mg’s at a time into olive oil.

But at the lower end, trying to measure under 10 mg’s, espec 2 or 3, they aren’t accurate enough, but are past a certain weight.

I tried to weigh acid tabs, about 18 mg’s, but it was impossible to weigh accurate microdoses.

I’m trying to recall a brand name. Keep asking around or just scour what’s on Amazon check a few reviews.
I bought one of these a while ago and it seems to work fine. Except at 3AM when tripping balls and it somehow convinced me 150 mg of ket was only 50 mg. But under normal conditions it’s pretty straightforward. And you can recalibrate it easily with the included weight.

EDIT

Brifit Digital Milligram Scale, 50g Portable Mini Scale, 0.001g Precise Graduation, Professional Pocket Scale with 50g Calibration Weights Tweezers (Batteries Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZKG6TBZ/

I bought one of these a while ago and it seems to work fine. Except at 3AM when tripping balls and it somehow convinced me 150 mg of ket was only 50 mg. But under normal conditions it’s pretty straightforward. And you can recalibrate it easily with the included weight.

EDIT

Brifit Digital Milligram Scale, 50g Portable Mini Scale, 0.001g Precise Graduation, Professional Pocket Scale with 50g Calibration Weights Tweezers (Batteries Included) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZKG6TBZ/
I forgot to add, I never tare any scales, kitchen, digis or MG.

It can make for inaccuracy as the weight will often move by a point or two.

I put my container on, with my MG scales it reads 601 mg’s.

I add powder til it says 851, lift, it will always be zero, replace, repeat, to be sure.

If I’m weighing weed on 0.1 scales, if I tare the 5.85 gram pot to zero, add bit by bit, it’s almost guaranteed to say minus 5.87 when I lift.

So if I want 7 grams to make edibles (or to do whatever with 😉), I don’t tare the weighing pot, I add 7 grams until it’s saying 12.85 grams, zero lifted always, it never moves up or down that way, only after being tared.

I wish scale makers would address this. I see it in almost every weighing scale I’ve ever used.

An extra gram or less of rice is one thing, but I value accuracy in all things, especially drugs.

So that’s my tip guys, don’t tare your scales, just calculate the total weight, lift to ensure it’s still at zero, replace and treble check for best accuracy.

Had 18 mgs of 4-ACO-DMT last night. FIrst trip (besides Salvia and DMT) since the end of Feb when i had acid.

Couple of things I learned. I know gabaentin to be a perfect launching pad fo DMT. Really takes you out there then comes back and the gabapentin visuals take over. I can say they work together very well..So last night I took 1500 mgs of gabapentin to sort of smooth me out and then the psilaciten. But what I found is they both have their own visuals and were almost competitng with each other. The psilaciten won out but gabapentin was present. Sometimes the visuals would merge and be perfect diamond like. Other times they tug at each other.But the gabapentin fo sure affected the trip and the psilaciten had to deal with it. There was a very positive dreamy aspec to it.

So if the gabapentin was not enough I had a box of 50 whippits I have had for over a years just waiting for a trip. Initially I was going to use some for 2C-B but have not done that in 2 years So last night I pulled them out 3 hours into the trip and proceded to strengthen the term "hippy crack" as I just kept doing them. lol However do too many and the anesthetic part of the nitrous sort of took over too. Had some fascinating insights. Listening to music after a balloon I can hear every instrument broken down and can almost hear the intent of the musicians. Completely interesting except after a load of balloons I felt some weird sensations with feeling arms and legs and walking. I like nitrous, but only once in a blue moon. At the end of the night I took 2 mgs of etizolam and that slammed me. I think I ate two sandwiches after that but it is a blur. Then passed out in a blur. Too many drugs. lol

Also last night it seemed every neighbor was having a party. People outside all over and it is usually quiet here. I can here talking and laughing and as I filled the balloons and kept saying party!! My dog however it not thrilled with the sound of the whip cream maker filling a balloon. But I gave her some treats at the end of the night for putting up with me. lol

Next time I trip no other drugs will be involved except cannabis. Clean, clear and prestine. I may do my early Aug DPT trip. I notice I have to do that late at night starting at 10:00PM because interaction with others are impossible with DPT.

But yeah I have been a purist with psychedelics. Never mixed any. As I like to sit and explore whatever substance I take for it's own sake. Always with cannabis though. And as much as I like nitrous I do think too much and it pollutes the trip. It wants your attention and it can alter the trip. And it can be morish.

Feel good, less depressed but I can already see that wall of anxiety and depression come at me as my work week starts. Oh boy. But going to clean my system out no gabapentin or etiz for the next 10 days to clear my head. Those are only ocassional things anyway. Gabapentin is great but on its own or with cannabis or even a DMT blast off base. But I think it is not for longer acting psychedelics and is about psychedelic on its own at times.

Last edited:

EDIT

Thanks! I'll check it out bc this "mg" scale I've got now registers 0.000 with several mg on it. My roommate with stage 4 cancer woke me up several times last night for help to the bathroom and i redosed the deschloroetizolam several times eye balled. Really feeling it now.

I am pleasantly surprised that deschloroetizolam Feels nearly indistinguishable from etizolam.

3-mmc and 4-aco-dmt sounds like a great idea right now but i always black out when i roll plus alcohol and suspect benzos might be the same.

Guess I'm just enjoying benzos plus some alcohol today...

Yeah... I just recently realized etizolam isn't available for import anymore. Sorta bummed out. Haven't had a stock for over a year.
This always happens when I stop paying attention for a while. Might have to try the deschloro variety or find a more
clandestine source for etiz....

Last edited:
Yeah... I just recently realized etizolam isn't available for import anymore. Sorta bummed out. Haven't had a stock for over a year.
This always happens when I stop paying attention for a while. Might have to try the deschloro variety or get find a more
clandestine source for etiz....
Yeah i was pleasantly surprised trying deschloroetizolam last night. Super relaxed and so nice. Just like etiz for real. Lol high on that now and just bombed 270mg 3-MMC. I figure I'll be ok bc i used to mix clonazapam with MDMA. Guess we'll see!! Hopefully i won't black out.

Seems it is India that can't export etizolam. I stopped paying attention too. I never ordered much but now I have to milk whatever I have for longer. Unless other countries set up shop. Who knows. Bummed over that. I just like knowing it was available. I guess some research for a replacement is needed just for peace of mind.

Copy from METOCI.N thread: took everyth@mg I have to communicate thus message

70mgs + 5G psilocybin mushrooms = I am aware of a premordial, spiritual, webbed-like mycelium network.ov wisdom... a purple lattice nexus network of knowledge
beams of infibite love rainbows enter the deepest parts of my maybe dead soul.. love and wisdom… that I asked for, comes in waves of non-time based linear pellets of love light and unending ultimate peace… windlowsopen showing me Multifaceted prism beings of ultimate reflection and the purest, ever encompassing white light/love I, but also I feel are guarding the inner sanctum of the nexus reserved for only the purest high school lunch ladies that let you skip $ maybe once or twice when you were dead inside and life was not cool ,,, oops sorry tangents , and spiraks of love light are. Taking me away slowly from this trach8ng lesson nom. I love every on3 of you glorious humans

Seems it is India that can't export etizolam. I stopped paying attention too. I never ordered much but now I have to milk whatever I have for longer. Unless other countries set up shop. Who knows. Bummed over that. I just like knowing it was available. I guess some research for a replacement is needed just for peace of mind.
I'm so glad I bought 15g a few years ago now. 5g gone though... needa slow my habit or I'll never get to have etiz again.

Anyone benzo tolerant try deschloroetiz? If it's halfway decent I may just order a few dozen grams to futureproof my benzo stash, I like having backups for when I switch doctors; always gettin' hassled for my measly 2mg alpraz per day for IBS cramping...

So as far as I know it is the pharma etizolam in pill form that India can not export. But I have to wonder if that effects all the clandestine etizolam you all can get by the gram from different countries. I never ordered powder as I do not use it much and a pill is easier. What I do know is one door closes another opens. So I wonder if we will see blotter etizolam or maybe even bromazolam in a pill form. Or the next greatest benzo to use.

Not too concerned about me but I have to imagine there are plenty of people addicted to the pills too. Oh boy.

I haven't seen it even from shady East Asian vendors in powder form for years now. Some other benzos have popped up but they're getting further and further away from original 1960s-80s discoveries and prodrugs and more and more potent/sedating. Less and less myorelaxant too, norflurazepam was good but impotent and a brick to the head in most doses. Bromazolam is 'fun' but too amnesic (coming from a guy who uses 5mg+ of alpraz daily some weeks). Lots are already disappearing too. Norfluraz is gone, glad I grabbed a stash of that as it's likely the next best thing to diazepam IME, complete and total euphoric mellowness... just can't recall things well on it >.<

I should just temper my habit, but what can I say; I love artificial anxiety/muscle cramp relief...

I have my own dwindling stash of Etiz in pure powder by gram from Holland. They also offer blotters.

I couldn’t take pills.

The Dutch Lysergamide and RC giants who had to leave UK in 2016 actually make Etiz, is Holland a UN member?

fuck insomia feel so fucking wide awake at 2 am need to wake up by 7 am. rip
You need some kava bro I swear. Clove powder also, I’m allergic personally, but tried years ago, wow, it really puts you out and keeps you there, better than valerian which always felt nasty to me, and no hangover feeling.

Just clove powder in boiled water. Whole cloves, not worth it.

Bromazolam is 'fun' but too amnesic (coming from a guy who uses 5mg+ of alpraz daily some weeks).

That was what I was researching as a replacement. I can coast a with the etiz I have now but wanted to know in 2 years I could reup. I suspect it will still be available in some way shape or form. I notice we are a clever community. lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.