View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I have a package from likely the same place, been over 2 months. I also have a personal letter that is about 4 months out, still no word. Sucks because that letter has a quarter gram of DOB in it. :| pretty once in a lifetime right there. No love letters either, though.

Covid seems to have fucked international mail really hard. Actually even domestic letters going 3 states away are taking 2+ weeks though, used to take 2-3 days.

I had one at the end of October (AL-LAD, 3-FA, DMXE, & Flualprazolam) that never arrived. Funnily enough I made an order from a different vendor in the same country a few days later and I got that one in mid-November.

Really would've liked to have that AL-LAD and 3-FA, especially the 3-FA since I've never tried it. The DMXE I could do without and I'm not sure why I even ordered the Flualprazolam.

been doing some more little bits of 2c-p thought-out the day today

Glad it's nice a cold today not going to stay that way for long.

4-HO-PiPT report is finally done.

Add me to the list of people waiting. Something like 2 months for DMXE. It’s a bummer, I’ve given up hope at this point. Another order from a different vendor from the same country came in less than 2 weeks.

Maybe me not having another dissociative is a good thing. I’ve been going kind of hard with them since August. But damn so I love dissociatives when they hit just right. I finally got to a good place with MXIPR this past weekend. It took 100mg but it was very pleasant. Lots of euphoria and motivation to do positive things in my life. Of course I spent the rest of the weekend binging on it and never got to as good of place.

Yeah, my order from back in September never arrived. I assume it was intercepted. A lot of people were having the same problem with one vendor, and they've since stopped shipping to my country.

That's a real bummer guys. International postal servicing pretty much made my entire stash over the past 5 years or so. I'd really, really hate to go back to buying drugs off sketchy people in sketchy places for obscene prices.

Yeh, I don’t want to go back to that. I don’t trust street drugs anymore. Just had another friend die this past weekend from something that was laced with fentanyl, and she wasn’t an opioid user so it was either cocaine or ketamine.

Yeah, I would hate to go back to street dealers. Our local drug scene is REALLY shitty. People sell ketamine and pass it off as 2C-B at raves, for fucks sake. There's people using dating apps to sell drugs. Acid goes for 20 bucks a hit. It's the worst. I guess on the bright side you have really cheap cocaine but I never really liked it much, not much of an uppers guy.

Luckily I have a psychedelic stash that could easily last me my lifetime LOL, so buying more can only be an excess. But I surely do love the thrill of something new, so losing the international market would suck anyway.

I don’t trust street drugs anymore. Just had another friend die this past weekend from something that was laced with fentanyl, and she wasn’t an opioid user so it was either cocaine or ketamine.

Holy shit, that's fucked. I'm sorry. Makes my complaints petty in comparison. The fentanyl situation you have over there really is fucked up.

I had one at the end of October (AL-LAD, 3-FA, DMXE, & Flualprazolam) that never arrived. Funnily enough I made an order from a different vendor in the same country a few days later and I got that one in mid-November.

Really would've liked to have that AL-LAD and 3-FA, especially the 3-FA since I've never tried it. The DMXE I could do without and I'm not sure why I even ordered the Flualprazolam.
3-FA apparently was a terrible synth, I would love to try it as well but it doesn't look like that time is anywhere near, probably for the best!
Apparently it's closest to amphetamine out of the fluorated amps. Although I do find 2-FMA very close to street speed already in semi high doses, maybe if I ever stumble upon some dexamp I'll know better.

I have AL-LAD too, made some plans to trip on it next week, would it be good for a first time tripper, and does anyone have any dose related suggestions? Me and my friend are considering asking a good man to join us, in the assumption that he would be a perfect fit. We'll see.. if it's anything like LSD it will be a complicated ass day, just how we like it

would it be good for a first time tripper, and does anyone have any dose related suggestions? Me and my friend are considering asking a good man to join us, in the assumption that he would be a perfect fit. We'll see.. if it's anything like LSD it will be a complicated ass day, just how we like it
I feel like it's very variable for some. I didn't get anything out of it until I macro-dosed it then it was a full-blown ++++ acid trip.

I feel like it's very variable for some. I didn't get anything out of it until I macro-dosed it then it was a full-blown ++++ acid trip.
I figured yes, in that sense it's not the best to take on a first timer, because me and my friend would very much like to take up to 450ug and just go with it, especially since he's such a hardhead

3-FA apparently was a terrible synth, I would love to try it as well but it doesn't look like that time is anywhere near, probably for the best!
Apparently it's closest to amphetamine out of the fluorated amps. Although I do find 2-FMA very close to street speed already in semi high doses, maybe if I ever stumble upon some dexamp I'll know better.

I have AL-LAD too, made some plans to trip on it next week, would it be good for a first time tripper, and does anyone have any dose related suggestions? Me and my friend are considering asking a good man to join us, in the assumption that he would be a perfect fit. We'll see.. if it's anything like LSD it will be a complicated ass day, just how we like it
Damn that's too bad on the 3-FA, definitely makes me feel better about not receiving it though.

I think 225ug is a good first time dose with AL-LAD. That's what I took my first time and it got me to a +3 for an hour or so, and then a smooth plateau. That trip actually started off pretty rocky because my friend wanted to steal a phone charger on the comeup and ended up getting caught. Even though I hadn't done anything wrong, it was pretty scary having the visuals start when the cops were there and I was visibly shaking. Thankfully he ended up just getting a ticket since he was my ride, and then I ended up having a great trip after that, even though I felt like a bad friend for not dissuading him from making a decision like that in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.