View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate 250 megabytes of mescaline earlier. My vision is in soft-focus and there is a floaty, opium-like warmth to this.

I feel a very welcome sense of well-being too; relief, after a few weeks of fatigue, cluttered thoughts and some anxiety.

Excellent stuff.

Why not just eat the 2cp?

I have some of the world’s loneliest 2cp - a 25 mg sample that hasn’t seen the light of day in over 7 years. Never tried it, but after browsing bluelight for some reason I really feel like tripping :)
Usually plug my 2cs but wasn't really in the mood that evening and was a bit to late to eat it.

Probably will plug it next time I take it.

Exif-JPEG-420.jpg

ketamine tbh helps heal my hppd in a way but replaces it with mad deja vu. these edibles still tasted super fresh after been frozen for ages.

Ate 250 megabytes of mescaline earlier. My vision is in soft-focus and there is a floaty, opium-like warmth to this.

I feel a very welcome sense of well-being too; relief, after a few weeks of fatigue, cluttered thoughts and some anxiety.

Excellent stuff.
That should be pretty mild, no? I tried mescaline at 500 mg once and it was pretty chaotic but nothing too intense (looking down a fractal endless staircase was a big ”woah dude” moment though)

Gonna give it a try sometime soon now that synthetic Mescaline is available again on teh darknetz

That should be pretty mild, no? I tried mescaline at 500 mg once and it was pretty chaotic but nothing too intense (looking down a fractal endless staircase was a big ”woah dude” moment though)

Gonna give it a try sometime soon now that synthetic Mescaline is available again on teh darknetz
400mg all up today. With weed, It was actually perfect. Visually quite mild (except at one point; closing my eyes for a few minutes and seeing pyramids, sandstorms and ancient forests of cactus) but everything else; the headspace, the tranquility, and that warm psychedelic glow, was all spot on.

I don't usually take psychedelics in the day (at least, not lately) so this was different - in a good way. Actually had quite a productive day.

Just bought another keyboard online too: Roland.
roland-go-keys-61-keyboard4_7fc043e5-79c7-4f7a-9a75-5694627bb277_400x.jpg

Ate 250 megabytes of mescaline earlier.

Nice, I prefer closer to a gigabyte myself

Nice, which model? I'm thinking about getting a Roland electric organ, it's between that or a few others. Gotta be one of the $3k level ones though or it's not gonna sound as good as my Nord (but I really need a dedicated organ). Although I'll get it used

It’s the inaugural World Psychedelics Day today. Sounds like a good excuse for me to have some allylescaline and 1cP-LSD today 😁

And all this keyboard talk, love it. Thinking about getting rid of my Korg Wavestate that I got a few months ago. It does phenomenal shit, but it just doesn’t mesh with me for whatever reason. If it had a software editor I’d probably keep the fucker. I love having a piece of hardware in front of me, but the thing needs about 6x as many knobs and buttons, lol.

Never used one of those. I have a Nord Electro 6D, and a Moog Sub-phatty and Micro Korg, but I'm really needing a much higher level synth to replace those two. I've got a ton of pedals and a keyboard mixer too. Playing a festival this next week, just got back from practice

just ate my brownie shit tasted so potent. nows it the waiting game didnt eat on a empty stomach this time.

Yeah, you won’t ever miss using a Wavestate 😂, the thing is just ridiculous. Awesome from a sound design perspective, but one could spend a fucking week (or more…) crafting a single patch. So I just feel like it’s removing me from the immediacy of making music. It’s a tweaker synth, you just get lost in a single damn sound and its construction for untold time. It’s a damn black hole

Nord does make some beautiful gear. How do you like your Sub-Phatty? Been considering the Subsequent 37 for some time myself, basically the same thing with more knobs. Had it in mind for taking over bass in my tracks, as I play my actual bass more like a lead instrument.

And a side note, allylescaline served wonderfully as an enhancer today and got me a hell of a lot of mileage out of 100 measly mics of 1cP. Beautiful day 👌🏼

Came sort of close to digging out the miprocin this past weekend but decided to stay “sober” on my normal regimen of weed

Had a good weekend though - did some light bicycling and hiking, went to the pool both days. Pretty solid Father’s Day, with being a father one of the reasons for not taking drugs. Not that I think it would make me less of a father...just much harder to carve out the time.

But a couple hits of LSD pretty consistently enhances a weekend like this. I’m not as sure about the bicycling and swimming on miprocin, but I think they might go together marvelously with the soft, gentle touch and pastel colors...and tracers! of miprocin

Nord does make some beautiful gear. How do you like your Sub-Phatty? Been considering the Subsequent 37 for some time myself, basically the same thing with more knobs. Had it in mind for taking over bass in my tracks, as I play my actual bass more like a lead instrument.

The Sub-phatty has served me well, it is a rather niche synth though, it does certain things really well but it's rather limited, or at least it is for me. My background is in acoustic pianos so the synth stuff is something I am always learning more about. Never enough time...

I used to have a Roland MKS-80, that was a really nice synth, definitely the most gorgeous sound of any synth I've had.

pretty much fell asleep after the first hour of eating that edible lol had a wonderful relaxed long sleep. Will probably do the same again this afternoon. feels nice catching up on sleep finally and just so relaxed today. did some lines of ket when i woke up at one point but the weed tbh just overpowered it was just tranqulized for like a hour tripping.

So cos I’m a little bored, in the tired sense not because there is nothing to amuse or engage me. But for fun and science, this is 80 minutes into 250 ug at 10.21 pm GMT last night.

It’s interesting because my pupil size here is almost half that of my recent 500 ug’s.

But you can see it’s like a little portal beginning to open.

Was a “good” trip this time again, like not bad but I wasn’t dancing from rooftops.

I was heavily engaged in positive deep thought and revelation.

250 ug, I ate weed, vaped coming up, all night, no issues. On 500 is where caution with cannabis is due. Another 50 ug redose earlier to try keep me awake. Didn’t really work (staying consciously present, i.e. awake) but did bring the trip up again.

Okay a recent 500 for comparison. Maybe not twice size actually but a good 33 % extra.

Was seeing amazing visuals and cobweb, mist like sparkle all around, all night. Never overwhelming but everything looked supernatural. (Not his one below, the 250 last night.

pupils are smaller than mine. On acid sometimes my pupils will dilate to the entire edge just pure black eyes. Sometimes they constrict in light though. Im very senestitive to pupil dilation little amounts of drugs will make them like saucers.

thoughts on how best to use low dose LSD for therapeutic reasons?

my gut tells me to take ~20 ug and go for a looong trail run. the run is psychedelic in it's own right tbh

my last acid trip was over a year ago and was a terrible disaster. granted it was 300 ug + a joint while coming up. yeah i know, not my best decision.

depending on how my mental state goes this summer, i may cap it off with a low dose LSD trip. i feel like i have gotten all i can from high doses and instead wish to explore more of my own self rather than cosmic hyperspace.

is there any specific preparation yall have done for low dose trips? i took 135 mg of mdma last weekend and honestly the days after felt wonderful, perfect for tripping. i had spilled anything i was bottling up so the psychedelic could work on stretching my limits rather than unburying trauma. i may not roll again this summer but i have recently begun talk therapy for the first time. it has a similar effect, albeit more subtle.

just sort of rambling now i guess, but i'd love to hear thoughts and others experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.