• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

psy997

Bluelighter
Nah, I bought the batch I have right now mid 2015

It was around October of 2015 that it was banned in India, if I remember correctly. Certainly not 2013-14, schizo.

My last purchase was Sep-Oct 2014, unfortunately.

My big MXE years were 2012-2013 and then late 2014-late 2015. I had a solid group of friends that I was using MXE with the first go around, and the second go around was mostly personal explorations.

I just had amazing MDMA for the first time in years. Now, if only I could somehow find good MXE again :p

RE: LSD and Dopamine. LSD does have a unique dopaminergic activity 4-5 hours in.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
LSD itself does not lead to mania or delusion. Only yourself will delude yourself if your views are so twisted on reality in daily life that a drug can warp them as you project your internal reality onto the world without reality checking yourself then that is on you not any drug.

They have no idea how LSD truly works its all guess work it locks into the 5ht2a receptor which leads to a cascading of effects.

Id say LSD is the least manic and delusional psychedelic of them all. That is if its only consumed by itself.

Cannabis is delusional.

You get to a point in the LSD experince where you control it. If you still letting a drug control your mind then you need to go back to the drawing board and probably some psychothepary. Never let the drug control you. thats the joy about LSD your always in control even in those states of of near insanity you can still be talked down most of the time if you have not mixed it with other drugs. Meanwhille shrooms will rape your mind bend u over and fuck ya so hard in the ass you plead for god to end you in that moment.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Most delusions on psychedelics are caused by mixing other drugs into it or been mentally fucked in the head and should not be touching them.

Nearly every freak out can be traced back to mixing cannabis or other drugs on LSD.

psy997

Bluelighter
Most delusions on psychedelics are caused by mixing other drugs into it or been mentally fucked in the head and should not be touching them.

Nearly every freak out can be traced back to mixing cannabis or other drugs on LSD.

You are delusional if you seriously believe that most delusions on psychedelics occur due to mixing numerous drugs or inherent "fuckedness" of individuals taking them.

Personally, I feel more in contact with reality than most people I meet, and I pride myself on the work I do to maintain that stance. However, I both am regularly delusional while sober and cannot count the amount of times that I have been delusional on psychedelics. Psychedelics don't amplify one's contact with reality, they amplify one's own (un)consciousness and patterns of relating to reality. Thus, they almost inherently, IMO, amplify or "cause" delusion. Which, again IMO, is a key benefit of doing psychedelics - receiving the opportunity to see one's delusions and begin to dismantle them.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Yeah a lot of what I experience on psychedelics is delusion, false feelings of connections that aren't there (and MUCH moreso with dissociatives which I would argue is nearly pure delusion). I have had what I am nearly certain (I say nearly because I try not to belioeve anything with 100% certainty) are moments of clarity about what this reality really is in the midst of a lot of stuff that I have sifted out as just my mind playing tricks on me, though. And I have had a lot of legitimately insightful realizations about myself and others, in a more real-world context (which is primarily what I use psychedelics for now, being able to step back and see something from outside of my normal preconceptions about it).

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
millions of people take LSD every year without delusions. The rate of psychosis or freak outs is extremely low probably nearing about a handful of hospitals trips for every 10 million trips.

psy997

Bluelighter
millions of people take LSD every year without delusions. The rate of psychosis or freak outs is extremely low probably nearing about a handful of hospitals trips for every 10 million trips.

Delusions =/= psychosis

Anyway or any place that what you think doesn't line up with reality, is a delusion. That's a broad definition, and pragmatically, I would argue that it's not a good definition considering everyone is out of contact with reality in a myriad of way, all the time, and yet, don't deserve to be called delusional. However, that's generally how delusional is connotated.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
^ yes, however to my point, i would say that LSD is more likely to cause psychosis than other psychedelics (such as psilocybin or mescaline). Personally, never had it happen with LSD even though I tend to be prone to them from, say, amphetamines.

couldbesojs

Bluelighter
I watched my friend go full caveman strip down and ignore all requests to put his clothes back on then take a shit on the floor in the living room and stick his penis into it. We had no napkins or paper towel in the house so someone cleaned it up with a slice of pizza. We got him into the shower and he looked at my friend Matt with a lost look in eyes and said Matt why is there poo on my dick.

couldbesojs

Bluelighter
Sorry for going so off topic but I have another ridiculous dick story from a friend. She's a make up artist and was at a rave that had no first aid but it had an satellite connected ATM. Anywho this guy comes up really high on acid and says he has a tick on him and needs help.

She asks where and he says my penis so she gets some sort of fine tweasers and starts trying to get it off. Then these other folks come into the scene just ripped and he says let me deal with it I've dealt with this before and starts trying to burn the tick off with a lit cigarette. The guy with the tick on the dick is having an existential crisis with this cigarette crazy man. She finally gets the cigarette guy to leave and successfully removed the tick.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
Went off to buy some 2C-B because I was feeling a bit nanna and poppa ‘ish psychadelic wise. Came home instead with a gram of DMT and 50 x 100 ug trips supposedly laid down by GG and another 5x 300 ug mystery brand trips that may or may not have something to do with Dr Seuss.

Is there cross tolerance between LSD and DMT? How much is too much? Is there a special protocol for when one meets a machine elf? Are they always friendly?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
gonna eat this edible my ket did not arrive yet but my mate pulling thru with ketamine and he gonna eat shrooms do this pressed mdma pill and the other bro will do ket with us and his gf gonna take shrooms for the first time.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
Went off to buy some 2C-B because I was feeling a bit nanna and poppa ‘ish psychadelic wise. Came home instead with a gram of DMT and 50 x 100 ug trips supposedly laid down by GG and another 5x 300 ug mystery brand trips that may or may not have something to do with Dr Seuss.

Is there cross tolerance between LSD and DMT? How much is too much? Is there a special protocol for when one meets a machine elf? Are they always friendly?
no cross tolerance. DMT is usually very welcoming espically if its your first time. But dont expect elves or anything. Just let it unfold. Elfs are nothing compared to what really is going on in DMT