View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ [PD Social Tripping Thread] NEW! Gather here for swirly talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. Basically, it's made up of two separate words — "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind. - Jack Handey

^Theiy fall prey to quick degradation, especially in solution.

Yeah they sure do.

]
21ecgme.jpg

This solution was made in June, it was just what was left in the vial at the time. It actually stayed a murky clear color for about 8 days I think (I had to check my drug/research journal to make sure. I pushed the vial to try to show y'all the consistency of the liquid. It is thicker than water but not as thick as gel.

Time to throw this away... That shit won't go in my veins! Yuck.
I mainly kept it around to see what it did in a solution of distilled water. From all the other post, it did what I expected. I never put in the fridge/freezer. It was kept in a dark area but at a room temp of around 72° – 74°.

I found a needle like this and assumed it was some messed up fungus in blood! Haha thank you so much for posting that pic, cause now I know I am not like living in a mold trap.

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself. Basically, it's made up of two separate words — "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind. - Jack Handey

Nice =D

4-ACO-DMT / 40mg oral - 1st Time w/ this ROA "What I Was Missing & More"

40mg 4-aco-dmt fumarate, taken with a shot of cherry coke.

+5 minutes, smoked about 200mg marijuana

+20 min threshold, and first alerts

+29 definitely kicking in; my palms itch at the knuckles. Strange feeling in my lungs, like bubbling. Bowels have a little something starting up, I should note that I tasted 16 different chili recipes only four hours ago, and just home from 2 hours on the freeway. Come up reminds me of 25i-nboh. Very phlegmy and what I call organic: makes me sweat, and the colors enhanced are shades of red and purples. I might just vomit.

+33 I just threw up. Not much, but lots of heaving. Anyway, cold water on face, and man, this is good. Auditory hallucinations present during Rush's “The Trees.” 'course I'm daydreaming on that song without the aid of psychedelics... took me a few minutes to figure out how to type that last sentence. Lol This is going to be good. Runny nose, my arms are getting longer... anyway, I'll let this go.

+40 – visuals have kicked in to what I typically get with 300ug LSD so it's pretty awesome. I expect that soon I will have trouble with this screen.

+43 – time dilation, now that I see only three minutes have passed since I last typed. Anxiety is up, thought right side of body wasn't doing too good, but it's in head. Felt like I was turning into a lizard. Reminded me of a post I made on BL way back. Lol I'm going to have to read that one here in a minute. Damn. That's nice. Listened to Zep's The Rover and then magically Babylon Sisters—a dreamy and perfect production on that album.Gaucho. Close your eyes and you'll be there. I'm hitting point where it's hard to finish sentences. In my mind. So fine so young, tell me I'm the only one. My voice has never been so throaty. Nice. I thought I saw a ferret running across my floor. Sepher? I should probably stop singing so loud. Music ended. I just sagged in the couch, all energy turned off, and smooth as silk the music transitions into Hypnotized.

And it hasn't even been an hour. Yay. This is so much more preferable to IV. Man. Well something is coming out the mirror in the hallway, because it can't just be coincidence that the mirror would be smudged in such a way to perfectly create the impression of a cloaked figure without a head moving through? Another park, another Sunday... man the cover on that album. Isn't that something? Oh, so we're now at...right now 1 hour. Man, now this feels nice and mellow, and truly dreamy. Wow. Man I've been playing the drums along with everything so perfectly here (using my hands/fingers)... I harnessed energy around my cat, and returned it. Crazy.

+70 assaulted by yawning, and a wave of sedation; it's funny though with drunken-like chuckling and laughter

+75 Okay. Everything is very clear. A new wave is upon me. It's clear. My poster of Abbey Road is trying to suck me. Bring me back to a better time. I can go. But I wouldn't be able to bring my daughter with me. I say no. Man, that was close though. Nasty! It's probably not healthy to stare at the lush curly forest of hair on my legs, before I start hallucinating creatures to dwell there. I kinda wish I had taken more.

+80 Second attack of nausea--strange, and now my nose has got cold and watery again. Dayum. I thought I was staring at some kind of parasitic worm on my hardwood floor until I reasoned that it must be shredded cheddar cheese from the chili earlier. Playing some piano, and all the animals are hanging out around me. Man. I think I channeled John Shaun Plaxton. Was a good thing.

+100 I can be better to my fellow creatures. :)

+140 euphoric bath, hot water, tea tree and frankincense vapors riding thickly upon the steam. It's mesmerizing--Holy Spirit rechristened it is truly beautiful. Banished the evil demons from my body. Yawning like crazy. I just don't have a good place to lay in my own house. Too filthy! So tidy, but filthy. I can see it all. This always happens on good psychs. Drank some olive juice and now the visuals are back, as they had all but disappeared on me. But they are back and strong. That's cool. I just remembered a moment when I had forgotten. Lol That's so cool.

+160 another swig of olive juice; just a small mouthful actually. Supercharges this whole thing. Could be placebo. Who knows? I'm going to post this on Swirly. Man it's really hard to clip my finger nails. Euporie Tide; good call. Compared to IV, this is so authentic and can be processed. Honestly 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. And, yes, Psood0nym! It's all about the metabolic/speed/rate of absorption that you hypothesized way back when. Case closed? lol Anyway that's where I'm at.

+180 Enjoyed a beautiful amount of sticky herb in my bubbler. What a wonderful sacrament. Definitely schizophrenia-triggering. sheesh!

+190 pot amazing assist on this; no more music locusts outside peaceful --Serotonin kicked in really strong. I was thirsty and hydrated. I forgot what I was so inspired to share -- it was truly beautiful. Man, I was kind of a dick back in those days! (Turning into Lizard) I have truly mellowed out since then. I apologize for no one, including myself, but ... Kinda vasoconstrictive. A bit! Water helps. Makes me wonder about the sodium intake form the olive juice; neutralizing the channel. Removing ions. Am I wrong? Anyway.

This was where I stopped taking notes, but the experience went on for a total of 8 hours or so. I became especially monged out, and decided to watch season 1 of Deadwood. I thoroughly enjoyed this experience, and the following day I felt good about myself, confident -- rejoined the party out of town, and the two hour drive up to it, under a beautiful, sunny sky was perfect to reflect upon the experience.

Admittedly, I got a little carried away, especially when I opined that a certain ridiculous thread should be considered for BOBL. I found the combination of marijuana and 4-aco-dmt metabolized to psilocybin very comfortable. Energy levels oscillated quickly between stimulation and sedation. I look forward to trying this again w/ company.

Last edited:
I didn't think it would be high enough resolution to be able to see this. Cool!

Looks like resolution has gotten pretty good https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3144741/
2.5 mm

^Theiy fall prey to quick degradation, especially in solution.

You still have a few h....

White55 - I used 2ml of distilled water, and I mixed in an amber vial. I had to stir for a while. I didn't use filter (yes I am dumb). There was a tiny amount of solution left. Not enough to matter. But I used a tiny diabetic syringe to pull the rest out. Never used it. But when I looked at the syringe about a week later. The solution is a purple black. I still have the syringe with purple/Black solution. I obviously am never going to use it.

I will take a picture of it later and post. It looks very strange. But it is still a liquid.

Thx :)

Fuck yer cherry coke. Mannnnnnn

Love <3

You know on this damned forum you have to say less than three to say heart!?

I always go milk on the myth that it makes this last longer. Haha. Sugary drinks are suppose to make the trip "more rapid" cause of raised blood sugar right?

I don't really believe that but if it is true, I'd love to know.

It just occurred to me that three days ago, this amazing social tripping thread celebrated it's first anniversary. What a trip it has been!

this-german-waterslide-is-like-an-ledfueled-psychedelic-trip-through-space-Qpf.gif

I wish I would have gotten on this forum long ago, this is my favorite thread. I love reading the crazy shit, especially Just_A_Guy, you're great dude!

Love you all!

That's awesome! I've been here awhile now and always loved the social crew. People come and people go but many of us have been here posting at least sporadically for a good chunk of time now. It'd be super interesting to make an algorithm to sift through all the socials to find my posts and read them. I doubt I've changed to much but it'd be interesting nonetheless!

<3 Social threads and its crew!

That's awesome! I've been here awhile now and always loved the social crew. People come and people go but many of us have been here posting at least sporadically for a good chunk of time now. It'd be super interesting to make an algorithm to sift through all the socials to find my posts and read them. I doubt I've changed to much but it'd be interesting nonetheless!

24.gif
Social threads and its crew!

Awesome indeed! Lost my earlier post, but this was basically my stream of consciousness on the matter: I'd been regularly following PD for at least a decade, and I especially enjoyed following along the socials. Honestly, though, the most fun I had was when I'd finally username'd up and participated in the conversations. THIS WAS where it all got incredible for me.

I'm pretty sure that was my "return" social after a bit of a hiatus from BL, was defintely a really good one! I like them all but had some fun times in the older ones. They're following great now though!

Dang, I remember vividly when we split the two social threads to create this trippy brain child. What a long strange trip indeed!

I don't remember when I became a PD social frequent. I'd guesstimate about two years now, but I honestly can't remember.

Also, this thread has been well past the 1000 post limit for a while now... Xork told me I should make a new thread a week or so ago, but I couldn't come up with a catchy name and then I got busy and forgot about it. I'm open to ideas :p

Euphoric rambles for swirling souls social thread.;) I can remember reading it in my HS library ten years ago then posting in it from there eight years ago.

Euphoric rambles for swirling souls social thread.
wink.gif
I can remember reading it in my HS library ten years ago then posting in it from there eight years ago.

Wow man. Back when I was in HS, I'd scour the pages of rhodium and the lycaeum. Anyone remember those? Bluelight was around, but I'd not heard of it yet, nor was I interested in using drugs -- but that was the beginning of my strange fascination with chemistry.

I lied. Bluelight was founded in 97, after I'd already left HS.

I was really into the BBS's back then. Especially "The Attic." heheehe

I like that, by the way: "Euphoric Rambles for Swirling Souls Social Thread."

Crazy isn't it? I was scouring erowid with my friend as well. I remember reading about aMT and being like "What?!?". Then read the 2c-E and I page seeing their legal and a couple months later I had a gram of each(was currently reading P/TiKHAL during lunch/class). Got so lucky and stumbled upon one of those old really good now defunct vendors. I can still remember the day it came too. I can remember lycaeum as well. I loved erowid and BL though. Was extracting grams of DMT and mescaline, ahh man good times!

Thanks, just a random one that came to my mind!

You are feeling good, aren't you! :) Thanks!

Why I am feeling great. Just ended a binge of mxp and 2c-e. 1 gram MXP and a Half gram of 2C-e over 3 days. I'm very lovey dovey. I did honestly mean what I said though. You posting about the i.v. of 4-aco-dmt drew me here to actually post.

Why I am feeling great. Just ended a binge of mxp and 2c-e. 1 gram MXP and a Half gram of 2C-e over 3 days. I'm very lovey dovey. I did honestly mean what I said though. You posting about the i.v. of 4-aco-dmt drew me here to actually post.

Glad to hear it! Honestly unexpected and made my day, friend! :) May you stay well!

Status
Not open for further replies.