• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked 4-AcO-DET more after the first couple trials and when I went about 25mgs. If I recall my first two tries correctly they were 10mgs and then 16mgs orally and both the trips I had had a darkish overtone and the visuals were kinda lacking. But once i started taking 25+ they became Euphoric and very powerful visuals I'm recalling this one time where i literally saw the OEV the were of these rotating blocks shifting colors closet thing i could compare it to was watching invisible hands playing with an invisible Rubik's Cube.

It's deff a weird drug in away with how it has that strange vibe in lower amounts but like I said once you start pushing the dose it becomes more similar to the other 4 sub's. I'd ended up giving away alot of that and I did a little experiment but giving them any hints about its effects how it had that darkness and when both friends each took 20mgs they just had very enjoyable 4-sub trips. So who knows maybe I got that in my head from reading so many trip reports and threads that describe that happening, the mind is a funny thing. But you should try it @Pfafffed it's an interesting drug, someday I'd like to combine it with a Dissos and see how far out there I can go.
My last venture with 4-aco-det was really special. plugged my last 25mgs with 25 mgs of mxe. had a full blown waking dream like experience with entity contact.

I didn't get much pattern like visuals but got allot of weird realistic visuals that'd completely overlay the walls and furniture my house and would instantly change nature when I changed the type of music. They were kinda like the type you'd get on a high dose of mda.

5dd4c6624f28aafbca513d51a9b9a053--character-inspiration-story-inspiration.jpg

f5556ce5a1d422536f80c6dae120113f.jpg

e104e4deeb676ce5751a9c25a152dd5c.jpg

19d142c33ca1c02c1aefbc6b9ac0ecbc.jpg

f58c913371a8059944b8b5c6c9f9566c.jpg

railway-487710_960_720.jpg

Enjoy Charlie, we need more Amanita Muscaria experience reports so thanks for adding to the knowledge. Such a famous mushroom, I always wondered if anything was there. It has it's fans. Someday I will experiment too. I may wait till you post more on the topic. Another natural ally would be awesome after all this time.

You really should give it a try, when taken by itself it was a very relaxing and day dreamy sorta trip, very pleasing body high and chilled out mindset. Was mildly disassociating but I'd never lump it with that class of drugs personally it has it's own unique character for sure. My Wife is actually going to be eating the other 14 grams of Amanita Muscaria on Saturday. Pretty excited about that she hasn't tried a new psychedelic in years after having a negative experience with 2C-E. The only mind manifesting substances she has taken are Psilocybin Mushrooms, LSD, 2C-C, 2C-E, DXM, Salvia, Nitrous and THC Edibles and also this summer will take a trip with me on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. Personally I will most likely be on a modest dose of 2mgs of DOC with a launching pad of my Phen/Tryp plugged immediately after I take the DOC and I'm gonna do alot so I start tripping quickly and I'll be peaking on 2C-C, 2C-B, 2C-D, DMT, 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET within 20mins and swirl my way thru the DOC comeup and when that peaks I'll be in Wonderland as you can imagine having a peak through the looking glass.

Have to plug a big pile and do it in two 3ml oral syringes spread 15mins apart as the wet mix I made spread the compounds out and it not so potent. Like a 100-130mg pile of this infused Mannitol feels like 15mgs 2C-x and 15mgs Tryptamines. So as you can imagine with a t ok tolerance like mine I have to be generous when I load it into the spoon to stir up and draw up for my reality hacking escapades. To explore the inner depths of my mind and have a chance to view the world thru countless states of altered consciousness has been my life long quest. To explore the frameworks of this universe with the aid of our chemical counterparts which our keys to unlock the infinite. There is much more going on then people realize going on with life's petty distractions to hide the truth from those whom live their life wearing blindfolds realize. If you never taste the nectar you will live a life devoid of the purest love, just having one trip can change the rest of your life. You will never feel alone again, the Universe is made out of Love but exists in a state of duality with Evil. For whoms light to which would you shine, the choice is yours to choose. When you experience it's glory and merge with the Collective Consciousness the answer is easy and gracefully accepted by the essence of your soul, a reflection of us all.

But most importantly I'm seriously grateful to have the chance at sharing something new with her, spent a good hour or two teaching her about the history of Amanita Muscaria and the close relationship they have had with humans. Basically about what a massive impact they have had on aspects of some of our european/asian ancestors culture and our rarely given credit for. They are such a fascinating sacrament and so rich and full of stories to tell us about our past, some is knowledge buried under pages of more commonly used drugs but accessible if your open minded and ready to dig. I'd be willing to sell a piece of my soul for a bottle of Gaboxadol. That is one of the compounds I'm terribly saddened by the thought of all us psychonauts never having the chance to explore, there is something magical about that one I'm sure.

~Cosmosis Chuck

Last edited:
Sometimes i wish psychedelic tolerance didn't exist i don't like wasting good lsd to get a weaker trip. Might try on the 5 day mark but take 200-220 ug probably will feel like a 150 ug trip.

I decided just now to take 15mg of 2C-C and give myself a nice little afternoon/evening boost. I also took phenibut today which is nice, last time was 4 days ago. Been trying to figure out what this pretty intense amount of anxiety is from and I think it's mostly gabaergic rebound/withdrawal, the likely culprit is phenibut primarily as I've been addicted multiple times. Used gabaergics a little too much when coming off opiates. Also a lot of stimulants. But I noticed a little bit ago that I am getting light brain zaps which suggests serotonin depletion, so I think some it very well might be due to stimulant overuse, and if so then things should improve with a little time.

2C-B-fly is good shit. Kinda rolly, kinda psychedelic.

15mg of 2C-C was enough to trip, just a little though.

Dude I'd give many things to find 3 batches of MXE around my house... 8(

So weird how grams of MXE used to be a dime a dozen. I could have stockpiled ounces of it had I had the foresight. Same with AMT. Ah well.

Going to get around to do some bong hits of changa once this lockdown ends go somewhere nice in nature for the energy. Feel like dmt has been calling me back.

Dude I'd give many things to find 3 batches of MXE around my house... 8(

So weird how grams of MXE used to be a dime a dozen. I could have stockpiled ounces of it had I had the foresight. Same with AMT. Ah well.
This’ll really hurt you Xork... I also found two batches of AMT, about two grams in each vial. One is really brown but the other is a nice tan still.

Gah!! Lucky you

Going to get around to do some bong hits of changa once this lockdown ends go somewhere nice in nature for the energy. Feel like dmt has been calling me back.

That sucks you can't even go into nature... I live in nature, right next to a national forest and a million trails. Just got back from hiking all day.

I'm stuck at my appartment as well. Well, at least we can trascend our mortal coils with dissociatives !
Just dropped 15 mg 3-MeO-PCE. Maybe I'll watch a movie with my girl, then we'll try K-holing. Mind over body, am I right?

I ordered some DCK, it will be like 2 weeks before it gets here probably. I have 3-MeO-PCE and MXPr. I got off opiates again recently after a relapse last year and was probably using too many gabaergics to aid it and sleep has been really hard for me... dissos really interfere with my sleep. Everything interferes with my sleep anymore.

Going to drop some more acid see how much tolerance i have now to 150 ug.
I’m pretty much out of acid except a 5x5 square of blotter from 2014 that’s too pretty, can’t bring myself to eat it. Also have 10mg ALD-52 in powder... could put that in liquid and dose out 100 hits on Altoids or something I guess, but I love the feeling of having “crystal” in the stash.

Last edited:
Just had a frustrating Saturday, looking for misplaced drugs myself. I looked EVERYWHERE for my 3C-E and 3C-P to no avail. Same goes for all my base tryptamines.

I tried again this morning and finally figured it out. I'd moved the base tryptamines out by the labware to make batches of vape juice out of them, wasted a gram of EPT in the process, abandoned the predilection, then forgot.

Too clever for my own good, I stored the 3C-xs with the DOx because of course I would. :rolleyes: Guess I'll finally try them NEXT weekend, lol

How do you guys like 2C-B-FLY? :)

I like it a lot, but don't judge by me. It kicks my ass at 10mg, but that's basically unheard of. A lot of people find it extremely mild at double that dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.