• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously contemplating sniffing some MXPr.

Really would prefer getting more first.
If this dissapears from the market i would be so upset not to have anymore for my collection. Wonder if i could use half/50mgs and it be enough to satisfy me?

The LSD trip was super pure extreme clarity of mind with zero body load. Once the peak got started it was super blissful of just oneness with all of reality. Peak lasted a good time and had strong object / reality morphing very psychedelic closed eye visuals in the dark. Was jamming some hip hop then dark psytrance to drive the psychedelia world. I always found the next trip after a really dark trip have been some of the most blissed out trips i have ever had. Two sides to the coin. Taking time to properly prepare a very happy and good mind set instead of tripping on off days leads to a much easier time. i would say the dose was closer around the 220 ug mark it was still strong but not getting in to the scary peak level of the 250-300 ug range. Had alot of sexual energy coursing through my body while encountering and becomming one with god after hitting a high nic salt vape. Going to be some very nice tabs to share with my girl when i go see her.

I took an impromptu tab of LSD this morning and decided, in for a penny, in for a pound...so I decided to start devouring cactus flesh. It actually wasn't that bad tasting. Over the course of 3hrs.. I consumed a good 18' of cactus. I started feeling the effects of the mescaline 3-4hrs into my trip. I was overcome with a very dreamy, serene feeling and all the manic, urgency of The LSD disappeared. It is a much more relaxing trip in comparison.

Oh yeah mescaline is so chill, really zen, beautiful stuff.

I used to think cactus was awful but honestly I have dried powdered outer san pedro flesh, and I can dump 5-10 grams in my mouth, swish it around and swallow with water and it's not that bad. Maybe it's because I'm older than the first times I tried it, and we get less sensitive to bitternes as we get older?

Yeah... It was nothing to me but I've been chewing kratom leaves recently and that is a hell of a lot more bitter. It is definitely Zen, I didn't get a lot visuals per say from the amount I consumed. It was diffrenent for sure. The visuals were not as precise as LSD. They were more, vague, abstract and dreamy. I can definitely see the empathogenic qualties.

I want to work on ways of condensing the process. I would like to go as far as extracting the salt for my personal consumption. San Pedro grows all over the place here in Florida. My neighbor literally has at least 30ft of cacti growing in his yard. Of course the father's an old 60's Berk grad...lol

Would the alkaloid content be better during drought time of year? Florida cacti not exactly starved of water.

Last edited:
I remember I purchased some dried cactus way back... and it came with a good few spines mixed into the other dried flakes. Tried to remove these and crush it up still but that did make the idea of ingesting a sizeable quantity it a little nerve-wracking, only got minor threshold effects as I remember, if anything, although it was quite relaxing, probably would not repeat from that particular source. :D Must do a proper dose of mescaline some time, have some pure stuff stashed away. Sometimes I think I enjoy collecting drugs more than actually doing them right now... just need to figure out a way to be less concerned about work all the time first...

I imagine it must be a different experience imbibing a cactus brew or whatever that you grew yourself from a cactus sapling or whatever the name is for a baby cactus, probably adds a certain extra profound quality to the experience after all that time invested.

Does anyone know if the other non-mescaline alkaloids and their different quantities in San Pedro vs Peruvian Torch have been studied in much detail? This just reminded me of something I read about this a while back. Just had a quick google but couldn't find too much except this thread from shroomery (although only relevant to San Pedro).

I don't know how well they've been studied but it is undeniable that pure mescaline and cactus experiences differ quite a bit. I've taken 550mg of pure mescaline and found the trip quite nice, but not particularly strong... I didn't even get any visuals besides amazing color amplification. Whereas, I've taken an ounce of dried outer cactus flesh chips and had morphing visuals and a stronger trip. There are a variety of alkaloids, some of which may be MAOIs, in cactus.

Sometimes I think I enjoy collecting drugs more than actually doing them right now

Haha, I can relate to this. =D

The powdered San Pedro from Peru i had been using all spring was very fine. I'd just put it into capsules it seems like it was run through a Coffee grinder or at least a real good blender. The time before that i had Chips and made tea and found it to be much less potent. Even consuming the material straight up i didnt experience any nausea at all. Also probably due to me smoking Cannabis throughout the experience. Mescaline is a really beautiful drug and its Empathogenic qualities are life changing. Would really like to combine a light dose with some LSD down the road.

Found out im getting a three day weekend and on Sunday its counted as a personal day so I will still be getting paid for this Sunday. Going to spend that day on a 3-4 drop dose of this Liquid LSD which is so clean, made out if pure Love. Thought about maybe taking 10mgs of 4-AcO-DMT with 2 drops and checking that out, have a feeling the match will be a winner. Really wanna focus on tripping in these for two reasons in the coming months. They are the compounds i have most of and also because their depth and spiritual nature.

Really trying to alter some of my bad habits and live a more happy lifestyle. Better food and no more alcohol or stimulants. When i take LSD it always reminds me of how wonderful life really is. The 4-AcO-DMT acts in similar fashion and i have always found it the most Mystical of the 4 subs IMO. Really looking forward to feeling how the are when paired up, have a taste of the divine.

Nice, I love long weekends. :) I really want to alter some of my patterns as well. I want to obtain some iboga TA extract and do a microdosing regimen, and as it builds over the course of weeks, top it with a moderate dose at some point. Iboga has been the most behaviorally altering/healing medicine I've ever taken... I keep feeling like getting its influence back in my life (but as a subtle teacher, not the bludgeon to the head of a flood dose) is just what I need.

Just took 45mgs of MXPr for the first time.

Dropped the gelcap at 7:45pm, will be writing a brief trip report on my experience with this new Dissociative Compound.
Wish me luck my friends.

*starting to come on heavier i took 15mgs more orally to keep this continually rising awhile and I'm smoking a bowl of Cannabis, it feels wonderful.

~ 9:36pm - just swallowed 18mgs of 4-AcO-DET.

~ 10:12pm two drops of Liquid LSD.

~1:48am I'd swallowed 20mgs of 2C-C

things are gonna get swirly :D

~Charlie 🦋 ✨

Last edited:
Damn that's an epic combo. :)

I toom some 4-FMA and weed and alcohol tonight. Very nice. :)

Very nice Xorkoth
Never tried any of the rc stims myself

Wondering about titrating some 5 meo dmt
However I kinda over did it on the weekend (Sun/Mon) with dxm and had lingering effects into Wednesday.
I recognize the half lifes pretty short and these were perhaps more psychological effects but just wondering if itd be safe or better to wait?

Wish me luck my friends.
Better late than never... good luck! :p

Not that you needed it, it appears - swirly, to say the least! Were you planning to do all that stuff when you started with the MXPr or do you just kind of decide as you go along? :)

Have the most amazing psychedlic session the last few days. Today was with Mescaline, 2C-E and LSD...has been Life changing without a doubt and will have a more detailed trip report write Up with the days leading into the binge/transcendence Love you all ❤

I look forward to hearing about it, man. :)

I was just looking at P{IHKAL and noticed entry #2, 4-ALLYLOXY-3,5-DIMETHOXYPHENETHYLAMINE (AL). Sounds pretty lovely, I have never heard of it before. It's not often that I am totally unfamiliar with a drug that's in PIHKAL or TIHKAL.

Thanks for the info Xork I'm going to give it a read thru as well. Just dosed 15mgs of 4-AcO-DMT while riding out the last LSD doses. Should start getting pretty inlign with the GeoMetric FractalWonderlands about to take place in the DreAMScape to be filled in after the trip reminder.

Future data to be uploaded promptly.
128 different colours to choose.

~CHaRLie

Last edited:
Those DMTs make great anti depressants. I tried to make a DMT cartridge but accidentally ended up making it too weak. But now i get a very mild, almost imperceptible buzz from taking a rip off it and after the buzz wears off I’m left feeling really happy.
I love blasting off but the DMT microdose has its place as well.

Used like mixing dmt with some mint leaf in a one hitter. Would work great when I wanted to blast off during the peak of a trip while under the stars out in the backyard
Looks like I'm gonna get to try some 2C-T-4 sometime soon, I've been curious about it for so long.

T4 is a real special one was thinking of doing some sometime soon too

Status
Not open for further replies.