• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall reading parts of a 3-MeO-PCP book by some members here, never got finished though, I think one of them died? :(

Really showed what an insanely insidious drug it is though, would love to find it again, but can't recall where I did.

I got some 4-MMC today, first time really doing a proper dose. Good times. :)

Anyway the reason I came to this thread is to ask if anyone has read Vortech's book on MXE? Just got a paperback myself which I was surprised to see existed. Am on a little MXE now so seems a fitting time to have a read.

I have read part of it. It's quite well-written, he was very gifted with words. I didn't realize it was published either, that's awesome. I just read from the online version.

Go big or go home eh? Or something like that. I thought 3g would be a lifetime supply of 2C-C when I nabbed it 5 years ago. Now half is gone lol.

Most certainly isn't. 2C-C is my go to for when I want half an acid trip.

Didn't end up puking but that come-up was rough. I thought my downer habit would keep it at bay but this has been quite a psychedelic morning.
2C-C is the first psychedelic I ever tried, it was nice introduction to the world of tripping! Few months back I made a mistake drinking too much beer and taking too much 2C-C. Oh man. Time distortion was so bad that I actually believed time had stopped and I was dead. Looking back now I think it was a "good bad trip". Made me respect psychedelics more.

Looking back now I think it was a "good bad trip". Made me respect psychedelics more.

All of my really difficult trips have been "good bad trips", it's a great way to look at things. :) It's important to be able to frame experiences in a positive way. Too many people will get freaked out during a trip and obsess about it later and convince themselves they have become damaged and develop significant anxiety and then end up posting threads in here about how they haven't felt right for a year since taking LSD, or whatever.

The 4-MMC last night was fun. I did kind of expect it to be more intensely euphoric but I had a great time and I redosed quite a bit. Today I feel pretty good, slept in quite nicely. But actually I might prefer 3-MMC slightly because it lasts longer and I think I might have gotten slightly more euphoric from it. Also this stuff didn't burn very much and I've always heard 4-MMC burns terribly... 3-MMC and 4-EMC certainly both burned terribly, and the burn lingers on, whereas this burn faded quickly.

Still, nice stuff. :) Very clean feeling.

All of my really difficult trips have been "good bad trips", it's a great way to look at things. :) It's important to be able to frame experiences in a positive way. Too many people will get freaked out during a trip and obsess about it later and convince themselves they have become damaged and develop significant anxiety and then end up posting threads in here about how they haven't felt right for a year since taking LSD, or whatever.
I'm confident that most of those people already had underlying personal issues, physically or mentally (or both) and taking LSD or whatever snapped the camels back and the set and setting probably weren't optimal neither. Media has done pretty good job demonizing drugs too, so it's easy to blame it on the drugs. War on drugs, what a joke. It is really refreshing to see signs of a change for better, when reading about testing of MDMA and mushrooms in public therapy sessions and weed being legalized here and there. These kind of breakthroughs make me feel positive about future of mankind.
The 4-MMC last night was fun. I did kind of expect it to be more intensely euphoric but I had a great time and I redosed quite a bit. Today I feel pretty good, slept in quite nicely. But actually I might prefer 3-MMC slightly because it lasts longer and I think I might have gotten slightly more euphoric from it. Also this stuff didn't burn very much and I've always heard 4-MMC burns terribly... 3-MMC and 4-EMC certainly both burned terribly, and the burn lingers on, whereas this burn faded quickly.

I've been on the verge of buying 3-MMC for couple of times, but have held back because I have ~4,5g of aMT left, so I'm gonna have fun with that for a long while. Hmm, still could be nice to have shorter acting entactogen too. Oh well. 2C-B-Fly is also on my bucketlist, but with my stash of other psychedelics and aMT I could try to imitate that kind of euphoric trip some time. 1P-LSD and aMT, hmmm... 4-AcO-MET and MDMA was very fun but after few hours of bliss I experienced a crash like never before and haven't try to combine entactogens and psychedelics after that. I have heard timing can be tricky, so maybe that was my problem as well.

It's important to be able to frame experiences in a positive way. Too many people will get freaked out during a trip and obsess about it later and convince themselves they have become damaged and develop significant anxiety and then end up posting threads in here about how they haven't felt right for a year since taking LSD, or whatever.
So true. There are no 'good' or 'bad' trips. Just trips :)

Had this moment of clarity on 4-AcO-DMT yesterday and it mainly was about how i need to be completely compassionate towards everyone no matter how they act towards me. A few people at my job can be pretty cruel for no apparent reason at times and i really let it get to me somedays. During this trip i felt every bit of negativity i felt inside of me towards these situations evaporate.

I walked into work smiling today ear to ear truly happy to see everyone and hoping i could spread a little positive vibes out there somehow. This Psychedelic is a sacrament and is alongside 2C-E and LSD in my three favorites of the families. It's such a versatile substance and the best anti-deppresent I've encountered in my entire life.

Those DMTs make great anti depressants. I tried to make a DMT cartridge but accidentally ended up making it too weak. But now i get a very mild, almost imperceptible buzz from taking a rip off it and after the buzz wears off I’m left feeling really happy.
I love blasting off but the DMT microdose has its place as well.

Nice, that's an interesting idea, I'd like to try it.

Feeling rather down today, but it's because of a 4-mmc and alcohol hangover. Feels like I could come down with a cold, my nasal passages are fucked from snorting that stuff. Just had 1mg of etizolam because I just remembered that it's really helpful for alcohol hangovers. Gotta eat some late breakfast now.

I recently got these pills that you’re supposed to take after your last drink and it will prevent a hangover. I took them every night that I was at Hulaween and didn’t have a single hangover.
I need to try them after a heavy drinking night to make sure they actually work but so far they seem to be doing the trick.
I can’t remember what they’re called but I’ll let you know later.
Also I’ve heard that activated charcoal works great. And in extreme cases IV fluids clear up hangovers too. I want to try IV fluids at some point just to see what it feels like to go from very hungover to normal.

What does 4-MMC do? Is it like an amphetamine type of feeling?

It is more similar to MDMA than regular amphetamine.
Releases large amounts of serotonin and dopamine. It's not as lovey and warm as MDMA can be, but I still feel very connected to everybody and I'll talk like a madman. But it doesn't last as long and it is extremely fiendish. Snorted it will last around 40 minutes, but will peak very fast, orally maybe 2 or 3 hours. People describe it as a mix between MDMA and cocaine which seems quite accurate, a hell of a high =D

Back when it was still legal it was véry cheap and people would go through multiple grams per week, it's basically impossible to have multiple grams stored and never touch it.

I know a guy that had trouble peeing for months because of it, and there's like a hole in his nose, and when he's on it, all he's thinking about is his next line, which he puts a lot of care in.

It is more similar to MDMA than regular amphetamine.
Releases large amounts of serotonin and dopamine. It's not as lovey and warm as MDMA can be, but I still feel very connected to everybody and I'll talk like a madman. But it doesn't last as long and it is extremely fiendish. Snorted it will last around 40 minutes, but will peak very fast, orally maybe 2 or 3 hours. People describe it as a mix between MDMA and cocaine which seems quite accurate, a hell of a high =D

Back when it was still legal it was véry cheap and people would go through multiple grams per week, it's basically impossible to have multiple grams stored and never touch it.

I know a guy that had trouble peeing for months because of it, and there's like a hole in his nose, and when he's on it, all he's thinking about is his next line, which he puts a lot of care in.

Thank you for responding! Fuck, that sounds incredible. I better stay away from it. I know I'll be redosing like crazy.

I fear having a hole in my nose. I snort concerta sometimes. I always snort some water afterwards to clear it out, but I worry about messing my nose up. It's fine so far though.

That shit fucked my nose up last night. Been blowing out chunks of snot all day and the whole area hurts. Ugh. Usually with cathinones I just eat them but for some reason this stuff just wasn't strong enough orally. But like, 3-MMC is way better orally IMO. As is methylone, and 4-EMC.

That shit fucked my nose up last night. Been blowing out chunks of snot all day and the whole area hurts. Ugh. Usually with cathinones I just eat them but for some reason this stuff just wasn't strong enough orally. But like, 3-MMC is way better orally IMO. As is methylone, and 4-EMC.

Do you follow it up with snorting water? It helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.