• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucked up my cactus growing this year i have no idea how since it was my first time but the small cutting i had just never grew at all and its almost been a year the seasons were quite fucked this year though. Will have to get a new cutting and try again i guess.

I'm going to get a San Pedro next this one maybe grew 6 inches but seems to be on a decline so I decided to take advantage of now. I'm gonna have to de-spine and skin it tomorrow nite after work and probably begin to make tea and just break it off into 5 different portions. Use alot of water and let it simmer all day. Could I let it sit like that in a drawer till I'm off next Friday? As it not de-spine it and make the tea for 5 days from now. I just let the cutting hang out in a drawer or on that shelf if it's better. Any help is much appreciated. I can 100% do it tomorrow nite if it's of importance.

Last edited:
So that combination of DXM, O-PCE, and 4-HO-MiPT last night was legendary. Moving forward, I would do less O-PCE, if any at all, it was just a bit too stimulating.

But,

Fuck MXPr. Given, I haven't tried combining it with a psychedelic and O-PCE, but still. It just seems, from my limited experience, so much more empty than DXM or MXE. Last night was fucking AMAZING, and so far away from the MXPr experiences I had. DXM, man, it's got the thing.

Fuck MXPr. Given, I haven't tried combining it with a psychedelic and O-PCE, but still. It just seems, from my limited experience, so much more empty than DXM or MXE. Last night was fucking AMAZING, and so far away from the MXPr experiences I had. DXM, man, it's got the thing.
I'm glad to hear you find it isn't the MXE cousin it was cracked up to be. I haven't the money to bother with getting any and I don't want to order any if it's a waste of time, and of course, as always, I respect your opinion. Most especially when it comes to these types of substances.

I don't think that anything will be quite like MXE, save for MXE itself.

I'm glad to hear you find it isn't the MXE cousin it was cracked up to be. I haven't the money to bother with getting any and I don't want to order any if it's a waste of time, and of course, as always, I respect your opinion. Most especially when it comes to these types of substances.

I don't think that anything will be quite like MXE, save for MXE itself.

Thanks, man. I like hearing that my opinion is respected here.

I don't think I have enough experience to definitively say it's mediocre, that's not really fair after two experiences. And, it certainly is showing little signs of being otherwise.

My opinion: don't buy now, hope that my experiences and the other lackluster experiences are duds - or that this first batch is mediocre - and keep your eye (supposed to be ears lololol) to the ground in case anything changes.

Last edited:
Very interesting to hear your input also, I'll be honest I haven't tried it but I don't have especially high hopes for MXPr, besides a few glowing experiences most of what I've read suggests it is weaker, both literally and metaphorically in terms of it's psychedelic depth. I probably will still try to snap it up when I can just for the collection since who knows when it might disappear. It sounds honestly more similar to the diarylethylamines / phenidines to me than most ACHs, or maybe somewhere between... some people also rave about this latter class too of course. Different strokes and all that.

O-PCE is another I missed out on just coz at the time the idea of a stimulating dissociative just sounded wrong. It still sounds a little wrong but forays into the ~PCx analogues have peaked my curiosity. O-PCM is a gem of course, IMO... Actually I just realised I can't imagine really at all what that combo must have been like haha since I haven't tried any of those substances except DXM, and that barely counts! Sounds like a blast though. :LOL: Dissociatives and psychedelic combinations are truly some of the most profound and transcendent states of mind I've ever experienced and I consider each and every one of them a precious gift of immeasurable value. Would love to read a report sometime if you're into that. ;) Either way though glad you had a good time.

Thanks, Vastness. I wouldn't be too bummed about missing O-PCE. It's nice, but I've had my baggie for 3 years and have used it for more than microdosing no more than five times?

Man, I've tried to write trip reports before, and it just hasn't worked. I'm a pretty good writer, but I get discouraged considering the ephemerality of the experience + the eloquence that some people have in writing about their experience. But, when I put it that way, I should try just to push myself...

I'm not much for writing trip reports for similar reasons to you psy, though recently I have gotten into writing poetry and journaling as an outlet for my emotions. It can be useful for helping to understand yourself, putting thoughts on paper I mean.

MXPr has a wide range of effects, from some reporting it has near the magic of MXE and some saying it's lackluster. I remember from my MXE days, I had to take it like 6-8 times before I "got it" and then oh boy was it amazing. I actively disliked it before then but my friend loved it and I wanted to see if I could like it.

I heard from someone that they heard from the source that MXPr's price will drop soon.

@psy997 / @Cream Gravy? - yeah fair enough, I get that about writing trip reports, I like writing but so many trips I've just left unrecorded, however recently I've had more of an urge to get something concrete down, I feel like it helps me to place the trip in some kind of narrative about my own life, helps me to clarify in natural language some of the ineffability of the experience (whether "real" or just my brain's best effort at recognising a pattern from garbled internal noise)... I also feel like it helps me to moderate my usage somewhat and make sure to actually integrate the lessons so that tripping remains something somewhat spiritual and sacred and not just another form of escapism from the oppressive weight of reality.

Not that tripping has to be this of course, I trip spontaneously more often than not and I have been and still am a big fan of tripping, and indeed, substance use for purely hedonistic reasons - even to deal with difficult emotions, something we're always told is a bad idea and yeah, in some sense, it is bad, but we're in a world where we have a lot of tools before us to manipulate and deal with the landscape of our mind, and if we trust ourselves to use these tools well, then, yeah, although of course we all make errors of judgement sometimes... but for me it's still hard to get away from the culturally imposed judgement of spending days on end in an unproductive haze, unable to really function in the "real world", whatever that means, and despite my shared thoughts just recently about Western obsession with social productivity at all times...

But the more I trip the more I feel I'm being lead down some kind of spiritual road which makes me want to record and share the experience. I think the fact that I so often trip alone might have something to do with this desire also. It somehow makes the realisations and insights gained more concrete, and less like just a bizarre and transient dream... if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around, does it make a sound...? :)

That's just me though, to each their own. I'm sure more epic psychedelic journeys than any of us can imagine have happened unrecorded - although nothing is ever truly unrecorded, of course, but is encoded forever in the fabric of eternity, and even if just one person has ever truly known it, it will persist forever as a silent echo in eternity, an echo that becomes louder whenever we dive into the inconceivable vastness of the psychedelic ocean, ourselves, and pass through places that transcend our usual understanding of location, space and time - but which we share simultaneously with every psychonaut who has come before us, and all who will come after us in search of the infinite...

Originally saw this on Bluelight a decade ago.
Don't know what made me think of it this morning.
Really great song, use to listen to it on LSD :D

Alright alright not trippin but I am rollin on some lovely clean MDMA and feel gooood love all of ysaagh.

Rollinngo rolling rolling got me staaaargazzzzinggggg!!!!!!

Pstchedelics g ot me goin crazyz!!!!!

Cheers Wilson, you must be feeling fantastic. =D

Man guys, I ordered etizolam, since I'm about out. Had it sent to my friend since I can't receive anymore. It arrived, and I opened the letter only to find out they sent me clonazolam instead. Which I don't want... I'm not into benzos in general, especially not ultra-potent, amnesic intoxicating ones. I like to have a stash of etizolam because it's great all-around, I use it for come-downs and occasional insomnia or if I'm really having a bad anxiety episode. I hope they'll make it right.

Well yeah, I guess it's still nice to just have it, and if they make it good you have some free drugs, you never know when it comes in handy.

Reminds me of these flubramazolam I still have, don't even know the dosage, might try a third or so if I need to be knocked out for a long time =D

Yeah I mean I'll keep it for the collection I guess, or maybe someone into benzos would want to trade. It scares me, being so potent and apparently amnesic, as well as long-lasting.

Well I just dosed 4mgs of DOC and top of what I took this afternoon. The acid came all the way back down but I'm looking forward to that stimulating rush of euphoria, DOC is the best ever, like top 5 best Psychs.

With 15mgs of 4-AcO-DET sprinkled on top with little extra sparkles and mini-rainbows for good measure. Will be a trip report about these escapades. Earlier on I had eaten two hits of LSD and swallowed a capsule containing 25mgs of 4-AcO-DMT.

Happy trails fellow psychonauts 🦋✨

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.