• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

⫸STICKY⫷ PD Social Tripping Thread: Immaterial People Living in a Material World

Vastness

Bluelighter
Haha, that's quite a story @Xorkoth, I should visit this thread more often.

@Cosmic Charlie, I must say, you seem to have the work/life/tripping balance down, seen you posting a few times recently about squeezing in trips, always on interesting and fun substances when you have to work the day after or even in the evening that day or something. Kudos! Have you always been like this? Personally as much as I love to trip I think if I had to do anything the day after let alone later in that day it would make me anxious... or even if it didn't make me anxious I'd be liable to just sack everything off and sit around smoking weed the next day. :LOL:

Anyway the reason I came to this thread is to ask if anyone has read Vortech's book on MXE? Just got a paperback myself which I was surprised to see existed. Am on a little MXE now so seems a fitting time to have a read.

Cosmic Charlie

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
Haha, that's quite a story @Xorkoth, I should visit this thread more often.

@Cosmic Charlie, I must say, you seem to have the work/life/tripping balance down, seen you posting a few times recently about squeezing in trips, always on interesting and fun substances when you have to work the day after or even in the evening that day or something. Kudos! Have you always been like this? Personally as much as I love to trip I think if I had to do anything the day after let alone later in that day it would make me anxious... or even if it didn't make me anxious I'd be liable to just sack everything off and sit around smoking weed the next day. :LOL:

Anyway the reason I came to this thread is to ask if anyone has read Vortech's book on MXE? Just got a paperback myself which I was surprised to see existed. Am on a little MXE now so seems a fitting time to have a read.
Would very much like to buy his Book and read it would you be able to provide me with a link either here or in a PM. For me i have spent a large deal of my life in a Psychedlic State and go through periods in which i get the calling frequently. I always trip and for most years monthly but there have been some periods and I'm in one of those years now where its on a Weekly if not more Often basis. I can Cook thru the Dinner Rush with full on Visuals going on and go about business as usual.

People do not know i am on a Psychedelic Drug unless i tell them. This excludes Heroic doses I'd of course only take in the privacy of my own home. Feels i am making a lot of progress on myself and becoming in tune with the Universe and the Vibration of Love in which it sends us always. Taking this 4-AcO-DMT today reminded me that it's what i should be working with for awhile.

It's the kind of drug that truly opens my heart wide open. Going to be taking LSD and this interchangeably for awhile, see where this journey is leading me. The Tryptamines seem to be the most intresting drugs at all to me in general. Thinking about possibly throwing an MPT trip in there a couple months from now if it feels like the right time. But as i sit back sipping this Beer and smoking Marijuana i feel so grateful, we all should for having this chance to experience life as a huming, before we merge back from Essence of which we came.

Love you all ❤

Last edited:

Hylight

Bluelighter
Would very much like to buy his Book and read it would you be able to provide me with a link either here or in a PM. For me i have spent a large deal of my life in a Psychedlic State and go through periods in which i get the calling frequently. I always trip and for most years monthly but there have been some periods and I'm in one of those years now where its on a Weekly if not more Often basis. I can Cook thru the Dinner Rush with full on Visuals going on and go about business as usual.

People do not know i am on a Psychedelic Drug unless i tell them. This excludes Heroic doses I'd of course only take in the privacy of my own home. Feels i am making a lot of progress on myself and becoming in tune with the Universe and the Vibration of Love in which it sends us always. Taking this 4-AcO-DMT today reminded me that it's what i should be working with for awhile.

It's the kind of drug that truly opens my heart wide open. Going to be taking LSD and this interchangeably for awhile, see where this journey is leading me. The Tryptamines seem to be the most intresting drugs at all to me in general. Thinking about possibly throwing an MPT trip in there a couple months from now if it feels like the right time. But as i sit back sipping this Beer and smoking Marijuana i feel so grateful, we all should for having this chance to experience life as a huming, before we merge back from Essence of which we came.

Love you all ❤
That is so beautiful and true ! <3

Thank You for that ☺

Vastness

Bluelighter
^^^Thanks for responding Cosmic Charlie, have PM'ed you.

I didn't know Vortech and I don't mean to hijack anyone else's genuine grief, or to dredge up anything uncomfortable for anyone who did know him but when I saw this book pop up completely unexpectedly I recognised the username right away and was strangely moved... my only interaction with him I remember I think was in the 3-MeO-PCP thread, a discussion about different batches having different effects where I remember being kind of dismissive about Vortech's suggestion to categorise different batches by "the colour of their spirit"... :)

I actually just posted the link publicly in another thread - the "How High Are You" one - I guess I'll post it here too, I hope that's OK, although I don't know why it wouldn't be, for some reason I was weirdly nervous about posting this link, like there's something spooky about it or somethng! :unsure:

3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCE: A Multidisciplinary MXE Analysis

I've always been a skeptic of attempts to use quantum mechanical ideas to explain consciousness, and I've just been dipping into this book so far but there are some sections I find particularly captivating, one of them being the section on quantum computation and how it relates to the nature of consciousness, in fact I'm seeing a lot of familiar concepts from a trip I had recently on 3-HO-PCP, and vortech does describe his ideas here in a really interesting and beautiful way... I would actually like to quote a passage here for y'all to appreciate but I've spent enough time Bluelighting in the early stages of this rare escapade (for me) into the drug in question. ;) Wishing you all happiness, peace, and freedom from suffering. (y)

psy997

Bluelighter
I don't have an issue with Vortech being mentioned, Vastness. I imagine he would love for us to be talking about him and his work. I, too, did not realize his book was published. I still have various drafts of it he sent me somewhere on a hard drive.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I recall reading parts of a 3-MeO-PCP book by some members here, never got finished though, I think one of them died? :(

Really showed what an insanely insidious drug it is though, would love to find it again, but can't recall where I did.

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I got some 4-MMC today, first time really doing a proper dose. Good times. :)

I have read part of it. It's quite well-written, he was very gifted with words. I didn't realize it was published either, that's awesome. I just read from the online version.

chemicalsynergy

Greenlighter
Go big or go home eh? Or something like that. I thought 3g would be a lifetime supply of 2C-C when I nabbed it 5 years ago. Now half is gone lol.

Most certainly isn't. 2C-C is my go to for when I want half an acid trip.

Didn't end up puking but that come-up was rough. I thought my downer habit would keep it at bay but this has been quite a psychedelic morning.
2C-C is the first psychedelic I ever tried, it was nice introduction to the world of tripping! Few months back I made a mistake drinking too much beer and taking too much 2C-C. Oh man. Time distortion was so bad that I actually believed time had stopped and I was dead. Looking back now I think it was a "good bad trip". Made me respect psychedelics more.

Xorkoth

Staff member
Looking back now I think it was a "good bad trip". Made me respect psychedelics more.
All of my really difficult trips have been "good bad trips", it's a great way to look at things. :) It's important to be able to frame experiences in a positive way. Too many people will get freaked out during a trip and obsess about it later and convince themselves they have become damaged and develop significant anxiety and then end up posting threads in here about how they haven't felt right for a year since taking LSD, or whatever.

The 4-MMC last night was fun. I did kind of expect it to be more intensely euphoric but I had a great time and I redosed quite a bit. Today I feel pretty good, slept in quite nicely. But actually I might prefer 3-MMC slightly because it lasts longer and I think I might have gotten slightly more euphoric from it. Also this stuff didn't burn very much and I've always heard 4-MMC burns terribly... 3-MMC and 4-EMC certainly both burned terribly, and the burn lingers on, whereas this burn faded quickly.

Still, nice stuff. :) Very clean feeling.

chemicalsynergy

Greenlighter
All of my really difficult trips have been "good bad trips", it's a great way to look at things. :) It's important to be able to frame experiences in a positive way. Too many people will get freaked out during a trip and obsess about it later and convince themselves they have become damaged and develop significant anxiety and then end up posting threads in here about how they haven't felt right for a year since taking LSD, or whatever.
I'm confident that most of those people already had underlying personal issues, physically or mentally (or both) and taking LSD or whatever snapped the camels back and the set and setting probably weren't optimal neither. Media has done pretty good job demonizing drugs too, so it's easy to blame it on the drugs. War on drugs, what a joke. It is really refreshing to see signs of a change for better, when reading about testing of MDMA and mushrooms in public therapy sessions and weed being legalized here and there. These kind of breakthroughs make me feel positive about future of mankind.
The 4-MMC last night was fun. I did kind of expect it to be more intensely euphoric but I had a great time and I redosed quite a bit. Today I feel pretty good, slept in quite nicely. But actually I might prefer 3-MMC slightly because it lasts longer and I think I might have gotten slightly more euphoric from it. Also this stuff didn't burn very much and I've always heard 4-MMC burns terribly... 3-MMC and 4-EMC certainly both burned terribly, and the burn lingers on, whereas this burn faded quickly.

Still, nice stuff. :) Very clean feeling.
I've been on the verge of buying 3-MMC for couple of times, but have held back because I have ~4,5g of aMT left, so I'm gonna have fun with that for a long while. Hmm, still could be nice to have shorter acting entactogen too. Oh well. 2C-B-Fly is also on my bucketlist, but with my stash of other psychedelics and aMT I could try to imitate that kind of euphoric trip some time. 1P-LSD and aMT, hmmm... 4-AcO-MET and MDMA was very fun but after few hours of bliss I experienced a crash like never before and haven't try to combine entactogens and psychedelics after that. I have heard timing can be tricky, so maybe that was my problem as well.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: PD, DC
Staff member
It's important to be able to frame experiences in a positive way. Too many people will get freaked out during a trip and obsess about it later and convince themselves they have become damaged and develop significant anxiety and then end up posting threads in here about how they haven't felt right for a year since taking LSD, or whatever.
So true. There are no 'good' or 'bad' trips. Just trips :)

Cosmic Charlie

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
Had this moment of clarity on 4-AcO-DMT yesterday and it mainly was about how i need to be completely compassionate towards everyone no matter how they act towards me. A few people at my job can be pretty cruel for no apparent reason at times and i really let it get to me somedays. During this trip i felt every bit of negativity i felt inside of me towards these situations evaporate.

I walked into work smiling today ear to ear truly happy to see everyone and hoping i could spread a little positive vibes out there somehow. This Psychedelic is a sacrament and is alongside 2C-E and LSD in my three favorites of the families. It's such a versatile substance and the best anti-deppresent I've encountered in my entire life.

Delsyd

Bluelight Crew
Those DMTs make great anti depressants. I tried to make a DMT cartridge but accidentally ended up making it too weak. But now i get a very mild, almost imperceptible buzz from taking a rip off it and after the buzz wears off I’m left feeling really happy.
I love blasting off but the DMT microdose has its place as well.

Xorkoth

Staff member
Nice, that's an interesting idea, I'd like to try it.

Feeling rather down today, but it's because of a 4-mmc and alcohol hangover. Feels like I could come down with a cold, my nasal passages are fucked from snorting that stuff. Just had 1mg of etizolam because I just remembered that it's really helpful for alcohol hangovers. Gotta eat some late breakfast now.

Delsyd

Bluelight Crew
I recently got these pills that you’re supposed to take after your last drink and it will prevent a hangover. I took them every night that I was at Hulaween and didn’t have a single hangover.
I need to try them after a heavy drinking night to make sure they actually work but so far they seem to be doing the trick.
I can’t remember what they’re called but I’ll let you know later.
Also I’ve heard that activated charcoal works great. And in extreme cases IV fluids clear up hangovers too. I want to try IV fluids at some point just to see what it feels like to go from very hungover to normal.