• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked any of these guys except Prince of Denmark whose earlier albums I really enjoyed.
And I've got an almost personal hate for Recondite, a guy that has ruined a night or 2 already for me lol

listen this on some good speakers.

Honestly, you should go to a show of his before throw any hate, depends on where you've been. I've been to Blackout ll which's a winter rave and there was no phone allowed like everywhere should be because the rave scene nowadays are so fake, so fuckin fake.. anyway, he played 1h, full of unreleased materials. Depends you see, he's a very smart artist.

His style isn't for everyone. I had a talk with him once or twice and.. like I said, he's the golden egg of the scene.

Last edited:
My friend, he really is a tank, I don't get it, 35mg 2C-E, nothing! Almost nothing, and it's not the batch at all. Crazy.

I took 23mgs of 2c-e my first time and tripped really hard even though I had had lsd twice over the coarse of the previous 3 days. Had some extremely intense visuals and synthesia but at the same time felt pretty clear headed mentally. Me and my friends spent a good deal of the trip just walking around the neighborhood and finished our trip off eating breakfast at the beach while watching the sunrise. Was like 12-13 years ago when I was still fairly new to psyches.

Once ended up snorting 50mgs of 2c-e over the coarse of 2 days during an mxe binge and going for a ride on my bicycle before.. One drug I regret not grabbing any of when I coud.

35mgs of 2C-D
65ugs of ETH-LAD

Assuming it will hit me pretty hard, it was only a 40ug dose two days ago. Can't wait to feel that warm and lovibg embrace that only Phenethylamines can provide me. For all those other people out there tapping into the collective consciousness may you astral project now and forevermore.

Keep it Swirly here, we are on the precipice of greatness :D

Last edited:
Last time i did some ETH-LAD was in 2016. I never did small doses of it. 3 100 ug blotters of it + 1/4 of another 100 ug blotter completely destroyed me at the sub atomic level. Im not sure that i even miss it was way to powerful even putting 600 ug trips to shame in sheer intensity.

I really want to try 2c-e one day i think the last time it was around in small psychedelic circles was 2010/2011 in new zealand in wellington. After the government banned everything in 2014 the whole RC scene kind of disappeared with Eu vendors a one way ticket to a police raid.

Vendor fucked up and is sending a sample of 4-aco-dmt instead of 4-aco-det. Was more interested in the DET analogue for novelty sake but hey, I mean, free mushroom powder right?

Got one of the strongest afterglows I've felt in years. That combo was one of the most incredible trips of um all. It was ETH-LAD, 4-AcO-DMT and 2C-D, my new found trifecta. I new twist on Acid, Mescaline and Mushrooms. Im going to put up a trip report for this one guys. I'll start piecing it togther when i get home from work. The letters are still moving all on and up about how they want to...

Just bought a Cold brew coffee, Croissant with bacon egg and cheese. First its a glazed donut. Off on my way to work feeling recharged

If you're gonna twist my arm about it... ;)

I may take a very low dose of something psychedelic today to give the day a sparkle.

I've been having the itch to trip badly (especially considering my huge amounts of free time) but I'm still scared. I guess if worse comes to worse I can just munch on all the alprazolams I have and abort, but I'm probably gonna need them just to get to the point of taking any psych in the first place.

It feels weird being a PD mod who never really trips anymore :whistle:

Hey C G, it's like standing on the high dive waiting for the courage to spring off.

The delay and hesitation is way worse that the actual jump, my friend. Start with a reasonable dose and let your wings unfold ;)

See you on the other side.

2C-C was the plan.

The big issue is that psychs always cause SOME GI distress, but now I have constant GI distress for God knows what reason, and only BZDs stop it. But psychs are heavy on the serotonin receptors in your intestine, something I really don't relish. So I wonder if under the influence of bzds I'll even feel it, or worse, I'll feel it and no amount of bzds will stop the pain.

Hmph...

Only one way to find out. Maybe you could try taking a very small dose to test the waters?

Status
Not open for further replies.