• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about vaping 2C-E, 2C-C or 2C-D in a Meth Pipe?

Just picked one up because i plan on vaping some DPT in the future and i want 5-MeO-MiPT, gonna have the privledge to smoke 5-MeO-DMT also. But in the meantime i was reading a thread where a guy vaped 2-3mgs of 2C-E and had a powerful 3 hour trip. Would this be really dangerous for your lungs?

Just picked one up because i plan on vaping some DPT in the future and i want 5-MeO-MiPT, gonna have the privledge to smoke 5-MeO-DMT also. But in the meantime i was reading a thread where a guy vaped 2-3mgs of 2C-E and had a powerful 3 hour trip. Would this be really dangerous for your lungs?
The friend told me that he used to vape 2c-t4 and it worked nicely but never tried it that way but imagine it'd be harsh. Wish I'd of got to try vaping dpt. Ended up just snorting the only 50mgs I had but it didn't work all that great. Felt nice but was just below the line of fully tripping and didn't want to trip to go to waste so I ended up snorting 15mgs or so 4-aco-det . Ended up being a pretty nice trip but should of taken another blers advice and just plugged it with some mxe.

The TEK's I've been reading about converting the DPT hcl seem pretty doable for somebody without alot of chemistry knowledge. Id really like to get some MET freebase but i always seen the hcl available. From what i read the conversion sounded more difficult with that chemical.

I would of tried it but only had that one sample and didn't want to risk wasting it. Like allot of other shit I passed on the chance to grab them while I could since I'd just spend my money on k instead. Debating maybe trying my tma-6 or 2c-p that I have had sitting around for forever; have 100mgs of each. The long duration kinda puts me off. Also all the trips I have had lately since I started up again all my trips have been with chems and batches I've had plenty of times which makes it allot more comfortable. I hear 2c-p can get pretty intense.

With how scarce they seem to be now I wouldn't want to risk wasting any. I'm interested to hear how it goes if you decide to though... I have a feeling the 2C-E will be disgusting lol

I bought some 4-ACO-EPT because of you! :LOL:

A long time ago me and Laika tried vaping 2C-T-7 off a piece of tin foil with a pen. It was a poor method and most of the smoke was lost on my turn. He seemed to get a very strong effect from it and wrote a trip report that is here on Bluelight somewhere.

It did taste pretty bad, but i think we burnt it.
The Meth Bulb will work much better.
Im gonna dig up the report...

Last edited:
Zoinked - As they glibbered past gleek!?!?

This took place in my old house, the living room.
It was a special time in our lives.

Maybe we can talk more later :)

Found 4-aco-det worked good vaped in a methpipe. Vaped it and dmt together while on 4-meo-pcp; was pretty intense. Really liked 4-meo-pcp was allot more colorful and visual than k or mxe. Was very sedating and lingered for a long time. Shame it was kinda pricey.

Found 4-aco-det worked good vaped in a methpipe. Vaped it and dmt together while on 4-meo-pcp; was pretty intense. Really liked 4-meo-pcp was allot more colorful and visual than k or mxe. Was very sedating and lingered for a long time. Shame it was kinda pricey.

is 4meo gone like mxe? didn't it take huge doses like 200mg?

Yeah 4-MeO-PCP never took off, probably because of high doses, but it sounds like a great one.

I don't know how to feel at the moment, because the amazement comes with rather indescribable pain, but that amanita muscaria experience has done something I didn't consider possible. I'm baffled, amazed, and I want to express my gratitude to y'all for being the most awesome community of people imaginable.

Thank you, Bluelight. You've made my wish come true! :) And all the other communities I've been part of. The whole globe for that matter! :cool:

:)Sound like the famous last words of a lunatic! I know! I don't know how to report this! It's embarrassing, and I'm not even sober. And this better not be a dream. Oh wait, that would be okay, because I'd take the information out of it! It's all good.

Yeah 4-MeO-PCP never took off, probably because of high doses, but it sounds like a great one.

I think I first heard about 4meo in like 2012, from one of my friends who introduced me to mxe. he tried it if I recall correctly, back in the days this guy took 8mg of DOC and then (accidentally) snorted 200mg of MXE
he introduced me to psychedelics as well like 2c-b and our first weed experience was together when we were like 15
lol

once I went to a random party and hung out with him all night, he drove a car when we left there, and later I heard he was on bromo-dragonfly
those fucking times :D

Last edited:
Bromo-Dragonfly is some heavy duty stuff. That was pretty popular when i started messing with RC's and for awhile i was on a quest to find it. Well eventually me and my friend did end up acquiring a 10 strip. Sadly the package got snatched up by their relative and we never got to take it.

Probably for the best though but the main thing that fascinated me was the 36 hour duration. But of course the tails of people having fingers/toes amputated and deaths due to the vasoconstriction it causes.. Always liked reading reports of the stuff though. Haven't seen that on the market personally since around 2010 very briefly on a limited quantity of blotters. But then again i took a break from collecting for awhile.

~Charlie

Last edited:
I had it once, at 1mg, and found it uncomfortably vasoconstrictive, and i didn't really have anything worthwhile going on in the head. It was just a very, very long psychedelic-feeling buzz, with little mental content, and rather than euphoria, I felt more or less slightly anxious the whole time. I didn't like it.

Bromo-Dragonfly is some heavy duty stuff. That stuff was pretty popular when i started messing with RC's and for awhile i was on a quest to find it. Well eventually me and my friend did end up acquiring a 10 strip. Sadly the package got snatched up by their relative and we never got to take it.

Probablt for the best though but the main thing that fascinated me was the 36 hour duration. But of course the tails of people having fingers/toes amputated and deaths due to the vasoconstriction it causes.. Always liked reading reports of the stuff though. Haven't seen that on the market personally since around 2010 very briefly on a limited quantity of blotters. But then again i took a break from collecting for awhile.
Some higher power saved you from a hellish trip. Bromo-dragonfly is extremely dangerous the peak can last up to 18 hours long the mind rape of visuals are very crazy. If i were to compare it to nbomb or dom this is stuff is on another level by itself but nbomb feels alot more psychotic headspace closer to dom. If the physical effects and length were not so awful it would be a intresting thing to explore more. These long lasting psychedelics allow you to go deeper and deeper into infinity due to the length of the peak outlasting an entire LSD trip coupled with intense time dilation it will feel like you are forever lost in that other psychedelic world leading to most people to some very hellish parts of the mind. The physical pain on the body as it constricts is worse than nbomb kind of like LSA which is probably the reason of bad trips on it since you literally think this is death.

Last edited:
I will be having a few days off next week, so I was thinking of finally taking DOPr this Sunday. It would be the perfect occasion because I'll have plenty of time to recover afterwards. But I'm unsure about it now, I've been feeling anxious and worried this days. Not so sure about embarking on such an long-winded trip in a suboptimal mental state.

On the other hand, I won't as good a time for this long psychedelic commitment in a while after next week, I wouldn't hesitate if it wasn't for unexpected events fucking with my mind.

To trip or not to trip ?

is 4meo gone like mxe? didn't it take huge doses like 200mg?
Yea at least that more if you have tolerance. First time did like 170mgs plugged+150mgs or something around that. Really miss that stuff but glad I still got some mxe saved up.
Ended up not tripping last weekend might do it this weekend though since I'll have some time and feel good.

I'd go for it Img_999 only if you feel like ot can help you, i find psychedelics to help me problem solve. Just made the decision to quit Benzos/Coke and all Opiates besides Bupe. I had a horrific blackout this week and I'm gonna get my shit together before something terrible happens.

Im planning to go on a spiritual journey myself in a week or two and do some work on myself. Have alot of baggage to deal woth concerning this addiction planning on taking 15mgs of 2C-E and going pretty far out there. Haven't had a full dose of that one in years. I've had some of my most profound psychedelic trips on that one.

Love all you guys, hope your enjoing the day :)

To trip or not to trip ?

That IS the question. ;)

If you take it, write about it please! I still need to find time to take DOPr at a full dose. My girl is going to Cali to trim again this fall and my band schedule will be lighter then too, so I will try to find a good time to take it out in nature probably, with a friend to monitor/drive me since it's gonna last a long fucking time.

Status
Not open for further replies.