• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, I just took 3mg and then plugged 3mg, of 2C-EF. :) Taking notes. God this stuff feels wonderful in the body. I wanted to test the waters, I have friends coming over for a 4th of July party at my house pretty soon, I thought it would be a good opportunity to give it a test dose. With how wonderful and non-threatening it feels for me right now, I have no qualms whatsoever about jumping to 12mg next time.

How sure are you that it isn't just placebo? I took mine an hour and a half ago and it's not doing anything. I think it's fake.

Really? I'm 100% positive it's not placebo, there's no way, I'm in the process of writing a report about it, I ended up taking 8mg but in 3 doses. I've got visuals and everything. Actually it's an incredibly loving and peaceful molecule for me, and very pleasurable.

That's really strange man. Seeing as how there is only one place to get it, I'm not sure what the deal is. But I'm loving it, I can't wait to take a big dose in a week or two.

Okay, I'm definitely feeling it a little bit right now. I think it's just taking a really long time for my stomach to absorb it. I've been sick and my digestive system is not quite right yet, and I took the 2C-EF shortly after eating.

Oh yeah that's probably it. I ate 3mg on an empty stomach, then a bit later plugged 3mg, then a bit later snorted 2mg. A full stomach can really mess with things.

I hope it all gets into your brain man, this is a really nice drug. :)

Wow I just re-read the first few pages of this thread back from 2017... shit man, I miss that. I wish everyone would come back.

I hope it all gets into your brain man, this is a really nice drug. :)

This songs gonna get stuck inside your head

Man. I have been Taking 500mg-1g of Iboga RB a day for the past week and a half. I have read some things by a guy who swears by smoking weed with it. I have also read about comboing it with mushrooms and ayahuasca in lower doses and getting an Iboga leaning/takeover trip.

I haven't smoked weed since Janurary. I ate some edibles for about 5 days on vacation maybe 3 weeks ago. I only took maybe 6 hits off a joint earlier today and was suppppper high. After 30 minutes of being paranoid and wanting to talk a lot, I started noticing the high was weird. It quickly got to the point where I was like "Man, this is not weed anymore, it must be mostly the Iboga. It took maybe another 30 minutes to really feel it, but it was like the weed was maybe 80% boosting the Iboga and 20% weed.

I have never taken a flood dose, so I have no real clue what intense Iboga feels like. I was pretty much tripping though for an hour or so though. Like feeling like my life was just TV/entertainment for a lot of people. I have felt like this a few times tripping, but this was the coolest. I wasn't really as embarrased or scared as I have been in the past, and could joke and talk with them easier. It seemed like a "peanut gallery" of ones that feel really close to me. Just laughing at me/with me no matter what I thought or what happened. It got to the point where I was like "Is this what it's like to not are about anything? To realize you are playing a game/on a show and whatever happens is absolutely fucking hilarious." Like a lot of "Oh man, look at him. This is the best part. Look, he fucking hates it when XXXX happens. Look how mad he is gonna get... hahahahahahaha"

When you have a background laugh track it is kind of easy to see the humour in everything. It came with the realest feeling that this is just what is. Like as deep down as I can feel, I'm just like "Man, I am not crazy. This is just how it is. How do you think Unity Conciousness goes? You've seen/felt the super big picture. This is just how you ease into being the ocean and shit."

There were also some other ones there that were more relaxed. They were just looking at me calmy waiting. I hear "Yeah, they are just waiting for you to shut the fuck up. When are you gonna shut the fuck up and let someone else talk." Then I would get pissed, yell at them, try and be quiet, yell at myself, start laughing, then there would be applause like "bravo, bravo. great show. keep it up"

I mean... it makes sense. If you can see what everyone else is doing you may as well make it entertaining.

This has been pretty interesting. I am gonna make some edibles Sunday probably and and take 3-4 g Iboga RB and see what I can see

Last edited:
People have always left and new people always used to arrive, so it would remain lively. These days reddit has taken over "forum" traffic for the most part, mostly because Google penalizes any drug-focused sites in searches, and supports reddit. Also before our upgrade the jankiness of the software was turning people off, especially mobile users which make up the majority of Internet users now. Since the upgrade traffic has gone up about 200% but forum traffic across all traditional forums is down.

Every once in a while someone from the old crew pops in to say hello. I've been here so long that I've seen a number of distinct PD crews come and go. The original one was the 2006-2008 crew. We would do synchronized DMT blast-offs and talk about the coming global ascension on December 21st, 2012. =D And all sorts of other stuff. If you search the archive there are a ton of old social threads, we used to change to a new one every 1000-2000 posts, and archive the old ones. It would only take a month sometimes to fill up, sometimes there would be 3 pages of new posts every day. Sadly, through 2006 and 2007, my favorite time, we decided as a group to delete the threads once they filled up because some people were paranoid that we'd leave a trail of incrimination. So those ones don't exist anymore, it's sometime in 2008 we started saving them.

It's cool though, we still have a nice group, it's just a lot smaller and the posting is slower.

I gotta work on this 2C-EF report today. Had a great night last time, pretty much a perfect drug, very recreational. I can't tell if there is deep work/breakthrough potential yet, I'll have to try a higher dose. I went full recreational and got drunk slowly and hung out with friends at my house all night. But took a lot of notes before I had any alcohol, when I was just focusing on the effects.

yepyep, how is the iboga low dosing working for you so far? n I've been curious to do a round of that for some time, I feel like, after almost 6 years since my flood dose, I could use a little iboga in my life again.

Really looking forward to reading your report Xorky and exploring the compound myself. It does sound like its gonna be one of the flavored new psychedelics on the scene and I hope it could become cheaper someday.

Been reading through Pihkal today and was really drawn to this drug Metaescaline. It's a sounds like a really good analog of Mescaline and he speaks about everyone having positive experiences. It says that there is no body load or nausea at all and has a nice 8-12 hour duration. Seems to have all psychedelic effects you would look for in a substance. I'm really interested in exploring some unique Phenethylamines.

The stuff isn't very potent like Mescaline itself so it would more than likely be a conissuer type of psychedelic. I'm totally down for having novel experiences like that though.

Yeah I've thought that one sounded interesting for a while... I also want to try cyclopropylmescaline, it's pretty potent and the PIHKAL reports are all positive.

methylallylescaline is available again and I'm going to try to get some of that soon... people tend to say it's really good, very psychedelic and visual, with some bodyload but a very good drug.

Yeah metaescaline does sound good. It must be it's low potency that's keeping anybody from producing it. CPM sounds interesting too.

4-thiomescaline sounds like the most interesting mescaline analog in PIHKAL to me. 10 times as potent as mescaline but no less complex in its action. The trip reports make it sound pretty trippy. And it's an isomer of 2C-T, which is excellent and is the only phenethylamine that doesn't make me feel like shit the next day.

Yeah I'd love to see more exploration of the mescaline derivitives

It would be a great next avenue to head down and then if course more analogs can be made if some of these more than likely. Those two you guys suggested sound pretty feasible considering the potency, wonder how difficult the synth is for all them. I'm sure they would be popular in this day and age, people are really into Mescaline.

Love the fact that they are shelf stable forever and you don't have to worry about degradation if your collecting. Really happy they brought MAL back and im gonna have to get some again. It's a pretty damn good psychedelic and I didn't realize all those Mescaline analogs that were around would just disappear. I'd be really happy to have a gram of Methallylescaline in the stash again, got one as a sample years ago and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

People have always left and new people always used to arrive, so it would remain lively. These days reddit has taken over "forum" traffic for the most part, mostly because Google penalizes any drug-focused sites in searches, and supports reddit. Also before our upgrade the jankiness of the software was turning people off, especially mobile users which make up the majority of Internet users now. Since the upgrade traffic has gone up about 200% but forum traffic across all traditional forums is down.

Every once in a while someone from the old crew pops in to say hello. I've been here so long that I've seen a number of distinct PD crews come and go. The original one was the 2006-2008 crew. We would do synchronized DMT blast-offs and talk about the coming global ascension on December 21st, 2012. =D And all sorts of other stuff. If you search the archive there are a ton of old social threads, we used to change to a new one every 1000-2000 posts, and archive the old ones. It would only take a month sometimes to fill up, sometimes there would be 3 pages of new posts every day. Sadly, through 2006 and 2007, my favorite time, we decided as a group to delete the threads once they filled up because some people were paranoid that we'd leave a trail of incrimination. So those ones don't exist anymore, it's sometime in 2008 we started saving them.

It's cool though, we still have a nice group, it's just a lot smaller and the posting is slower.

I gotta work on this 2C-EF report today. Had a great night last time, pretty much a perfect drug, very recreational. I can't tell if there is deep work/breakthrough potential yet, I'll have to try a higher dose. I went full recreational and got drunk slowly and hung out with friends at my house all night. But took a lot of notes before I had any alcohol, when I was just focusing on the effects.

yepyep, how is the iboga low dosing working for you so far? n I've been curious to do a round of that for some time, I feel like, after almost 6 years since my flood dose, I could use a little iboga in my life again.

Man I really do not like reddit for the most part. Unless you get in on the first day of a post there is really no conversation. The voting is gamed easily, especially sithout showing a ratio of up/down. Also fhe runup to 2016 election turned it into Facebook junior. It used to be more "fringe" now its every basic assholes favorite place to go

I posted on the last oage about mixing Iboga with marijuana. It kicked it wayyyy up. Otherwise it is pretty background and hard to eloquate the results. I do feel a positive mood lift. I get the impression that it is making long term positive changes to my brain though.

MAL was always something I wanted to try.

Can anyone comment on how it compares to escaline? How cactus like it is? I took up to about 80mg of Escaline I believe. My favorite day was at a Six Flags. Everything looked magical and crisp, super colourful. I don't really think it got too deep though. Perhaps that was a good thing.

After microdosing San Pedro for about 2-3 months I have some type of desire for a full cactus experience.

Last edited:
I haven't had MAL yet, or escaline. Only mescaline and proscaline so far. From what I understand, MAL is way more visual and has a bit of a bodyload but mentally is kinda similar.

I picked up a pound of san pedro cactus outer flesh powder, I've taken low to moderate doses a couple of times so far but I'd like to take a big fat dose sometime.

But yeah Reddit sucks. The voting thing makes it so a lot of stuff gets lost and it never feels like a conversation, more like an ongoing group instant messenger chat. With Bluelight, all the conversation we've had is all permanent. The format also inspires better conversations. But everyone's into instant social media-style stuff these days. Which is why we turned on reactions (but we decided to not give people a score, ie, counting the number of likes).

At least traffic has picked up recently. But I miss so many people who are gone, either moved on or dead.

I miss vortech, mgs, laika, skl, tnw, hypnotist and many more. Some of them are never coming back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.