• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Somatic Swirly Sepia Summer Sausage Stage Set Suppository

Status
Not open for further replies.
aka sheep's clothing?

A wolf!

Lately I'm becoming convinced that it really doesn't pay to do anything except whatever makes me happy TODAY. I've done the whole future-planning delayed-gratification thing, and I can't get jack shit out of it. Maybe I'm just incompetent.

I know at least one dude who agrees with me:

Yeah, Steve Erikson. I can't even describe to you the amazingness of the Malazan books, totally unlike anything else, Deadhouse Gates is maybe the most soul-wrenching thing I've ever read and that's saying something. Gardens of the Moon is great, Deadhouse gates is awe-inspiring. Nothing embodies epic fantasy more than the Malazan Book of the Fallen, I can't even conceive of how a person could conceive of such a world/story. I'd recommend getting into those next. I'm on the third one, Memories of Ice.

Do you mean Words of Radiance? That's not new, already read it. If you mean the third one, I am not seeing it on Amazon but that excites me if so. However I suspect I will have to finish all the the Malazan books first.

!

So, I just finished Faith of The Fallen. Pick up The Pillars of Creation and see
"Dedicated to the people in the United States Intelligence Community who, for decades, have valiantly fought to preserve life and liberty, while being ridiculed condemned, demonized, and shackled by the jackals of evil".

I am kind flummoxed. It's like he equates the alphabet people with richard and kahlan, and anyone opposing them as the Order. I dunno. I read it and that's how I receieved it. Not sure if I even care to finish the series now.

This book was published November 2001. "Patriot act" in full effect. Although, I'm sure that was written well in advance, it still pretty much kills my vision of the series though.

Perhaps I will start whichever is first of Deadhouse Gates or Gardens of The Moon instead

The Third Stormlight is due in November I believe. Sanderson updates on reddit a lot with how the plot will be going and giving tidbits about certain characters. Pretty good at keeping fans interested! First two were phenominal. Might re read before third comes out. Ugh

I have 2 bars (4mgs) of Xanax. How should I take these bad boys and in what amount! Help me out.

most xanax on the street now are overdosed DNM pills. 3-4mg per bar. start with a quarter and work your way up. Please avoid drinking with them as this will potentiate and inevitably lead to you blacking out consi perhaps in jail after having wrecked your car considering you are asking this question obviously not having done any research.

eaking from experience as will many others. This is not the proper thread for this type question. I would head over to Drug Culture or maybe other drugs.

A wolf!

Lately I'm becoming convinced that it really doesn't pay to do anything except whatever makes me happy TODAY. I've done the whole future-planning delayed-gratification thing, and I can't get jack shit out of it. Maybe I'm just incompetent.

I know at least one dude who agrees with me:

great video. I realized this in high school. To bad that made me a loser outcast instead of Class President.

Gardens of the Moon is first. Its a slow build, gives you time to attempt making sense of the plot. Ends well...

Ah, new page right

Life is finally looking bright for me again :)

It's like everything gave a 180º turn since new years. I had kind of an "Eureka" moment in the lab last tuesday and now my research is giving me lot's of results, after about a year and a half of almost nothing at all. Now I can probably publish something this year and not fear losing my funding :)

Since that is moving forward I've been working pretty hard, 13 hours a day since Wednesday on average, so I'm starting to feel pretty wiped out, but the reward of doing thing that actually work is keeping me motivated, he. I plan to finish lot's of stuff this week and then this weekend I'll go to a pretty swirly psychedelic/jazz rock festival in a forest a couple of hours away from where I live. This guys will be playing:

I saw them last year in the same festival and they blew my mind. It will be a great way to celebrate my new results and take a break from the lab :p

Also, in a couple of weeks Nicolas Jaar will be giving a show in my city. Looking forward to it !

This summer will actually be a nice one. Such a drastic change from last year's, where I spent NYE food-poisoned and violently vomiting. Turned out to be a grim prophecy of how 2016 ended up being like for me haha. For now I'll just give my best and enjoy this momentary peace.

Just finished lunch and now I'll get back to work, but I wanted to share my happy vibes. I always read the social threads in my phone while I have to wait for some experiment, so your swirly stories keep me company in my daily (sometimes nightly) job, so I'm sending back some love !

Nice man, congrats! :)

I've got band practice today, that's always great.

Img what kind of research are you in? Congrats either way?

I will do a claisen condensation today. :)

Wow, I love SubRosa, haven't given their last album a listen yet ! Sounds awesome so far.

@Bagseed, without giving out too much details I study bacterial enzymes; I'm a Biochemist. Your are getting a chemistry degree right now, right ?

Back on the 3-MeO-PCP train, this time sooner rather than later. Lets do this.

I'm glad I always get the same, extremely pure batch with the effects I love. This vendor must be the greatest guy I've bought drugs from, always putting on extra. But that's how it goes when you become a regular.

Last edited:
Wow, I love SubRosa, haven't given their last album a listen yet ! Sounds awesome so far

Its the first of theirs I've heard, its decent. Quite emotional. Nice production, warm and realistic. Good shit :)

Damn my g/f's long hair gets everywhere, I just discovered a big toe related entanglement and a creepy strand tickling my face/eyelashes/nose. Ridiculous, she grows so much, I grow ever less :\

Swilow, we all grow in so many ways, all the time. It's so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.