• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah everyone of course bought the highest strength extract, including us. which might as well. if you're gonna smoke something so crazy, why not go all out and completely lose it.

you all remember salvia? if you smoked it right that stuff was insane. so dysphoric but i'm glad i did it because what the fuck. when i smoked it we messed up and all did it at once. when we came back one of us was gone. they were gone for about an hour. we searched everywhere for them. when they finally wandered back they wouldn't tell us where they had been. like it was to horrible for them to speak about.

everyone except for some extremely strange people in my generation only did it once and that was enough. i was house sitting for this lady and her kid and his friend showed up. about ten years younger than me. they would sit in the basement and smoke it again and again. in addition to be nightmare, that cannot be good for you. they had to get it black market because it was illegal at that point. wonder if it's still around.
salvia is still around it was kind of made illegal in my country in 2014 along with syntheic cannabis but is still sold openly as a plant or extracts for herbal use in a grey market setting. Some of the extracts still go up to x100 strength. Salvia is the most insane thing on this planet and you can never be to sure you acutally returned to your original time line or another parallel univerese

Can't you just smoke small amounts of it, or how does it work? Is it like all or nothing thing?

Used to smoke the plain leaf alot in my late teens id ordered a quarter pound of it. Id smoke it out of a bubbler with no water and smoke the big bowl fast in successive hits. Become a part of the chair or lamp. Feel myself slowly pulling off like Velcro. It's one of the strangest drugs out there for sure. Id smoke some of that leaf. Maybe make some "Changa"....

The extract id only smoked twice i believe. Had an incredible/scary break through whem i was like 25 and i never touched Salvia again. But like i said the plain leaf was pretty interesting, id always bust it out when i was drunk. Tried doing the quid method but i really didn't get anything from it.

Can't you just smoke small amounts of it, or how does it work? Is it like all or nothing thing?
in my observations, it doesn't work very well like that. why i mentioned, "if you smoke it right." when people do a light dose they just say things that don't make sense for a few minutes and come out of with very little to say about the experience. not because they were overwhelmed, but because they don't really have much of an impression. or they stay completely coherent and say it didn't work at all.

sounds like charlie might have found some success with that. but keyword "breakthrough." it is a breakthrough drug. and yeah, we used a bong without water and a torch lighter. because you need to do a huge hit and hold it in forever.

Last edited:
The Salvia breakthrough is very horrifying but if you manage to get conformable with it there is no drug deeper. The multiverse of salvia is fucking scary and crazy. I dont recommend for the light hearted folk this stuff is really really powerful few people will have a good trip on it.

Some people really love salvia and don't seem to get terrified. Myself, I have never broken through and am pretty intimidated by the idea. I have smoked it a number of times, plain leaf and 5x extract. You actually can get light effects that are pretty interesting and enjoyable if you don't do enough to break through.

Something I find really interesting about salvia is that, despite the overwhelmingly intense/transporting nature of the effects, there are a HUGE number of incredibly detailed, well-written reports. Salvia reports are some of my favorite to read. There are also a lot of really striking similarities between different accounts.

I just remember the most common theme of any salvia trip I or anyone in my circle experienced was the feeling of being an inanimate object, and being pulled in some direction by some other-worldly gravity/force. It's the only drug I've ever taken to produce such odd and often terrifying sensations.

Exactly when i would smoke plain leaf i would commonly become apart of some fixture in the room. And the time dilation would be intense sometimes, suppose it could be considered a form of ego death. The separation from that realm is so bizarre as you come to the realization you are actually a human being.

The Breakthrough involved full in Entity Contact and was one of the most powerful psychedelic experiences I've had. It was on the level of a 20 blotter LSD trip that peak was so strong. I was should how reality is actually an illusion and we are the Dream of a higher being.

It was some really heavy stuff, when it hit i fell through my bed and 100's of replicas of my room till i shot back up like a sling shot. The sense of speed was terrifying and then i was there with it in their realm it felt like the essense of my being had been there before, all of us have because in the end We Are All One. When i was shown behind the veil i became so upset because my family and friends we never truly real. Or was i and i desperately wished i could go back even if it was but a dream.

The reintegration back here was difficult and my fight or flight instincts were ramped up beyond belief. I was staying with my Family and ran to my Mother for love and support. She put me to work in the kitchen, i still have yet to smoke it again. I feel like i got the message from this plant.

Last edited:
I was staying with my Family and ran to my Mother for love and support. She put me to work in the kitchen, i still have yet to smoke it again. I feel like i got the message from this plant.
Oh my gosh yes lol. I found myself running for comfort when I had my last salvia trip. Only drug trip I've ever truly hallucinated with eyes open. Most drugs haven't scared me off but salvia... I don't know if I'd ever take it again.

When I smoked salvia, the room tilted roughly 20 degrees to the right. I compensated by tilting my head, but this dastardly room tilted another 20 degrees sideways, which I again tried to compensate until I was in a u-shape with my head upside down and my girlfriend now standing in front of me asking something along the lines of "the fuck's wrong with you?".

The room was suddenly glitch-free, I adjusted my monocle, brushed off my tuxedo then excused myself without explanation.

And I never took drugs again.

Lool, good old salvia.
The only time I've smoked it was like 12 years ago when I was still in high school. I was at a friends house and we were already reasonably high and drunk. Then he pulled some leaves... Yeah I think it wasnt an extract, it was just plain leaves. I dont really know. At the time, I had basically zero drug experience, but my friend had already told me about some of his salvia trips and I felt really curious, so I went for it.

All I know is I smoked too much, I started laughing when I hit the bowl, so I blew the ash away. My friend asumed I had not smoked and loaded the bowl again so I smoked some more, but I had already started feeling the first hit coming on. Shortly after I just sorta blacked out.

Then I guess I came down a bit, but next thing I remember, I was standing up telling my friend my name was Altazord, and that I came from a planet called Omega 4. I was completely convinced that what I was sayig was true. My friend told me repeatedly: "no, you are img_9999", and for a second I would snap out of it, but then immediately after that I would go on again about how I came to the earth to take nitrogen from its atmosphere and take it back to Omega 4.

What was weird was that I remember that everything looked the same, but I was completely convinced that I was in fact this character that I have no idea where had come from.

Shortly after I just passed out on a couch, slightly confused and very tired.

Without a doubt my weirdest drug experience. Good times.

I'm so insanely busy right now it's nuts. I feel like I'm losing my mind. All day I've been on the phone with contractors who are getting frustrated and my mortgage broker who is trying to figure out what to do. Apparently everyone trying to organize this new loan product is running into the same problems: the paperwork requirements are too intrusive. They're asking each contractor for stuff like their last 10 clients' names and phone numbers for references, and stuff like that. My contractors are like, dude, we can't give that information out. One of the smaller job contractors walked because they were like fuck this, not worth a $1500 job. My mortgage guy is apologetic and says they're trying to figure out what to do. Meanwhile time creeps on... it's gonna get cold at night spoon and I need to my heating and new windows. It's ridiculous, I have everything lined up but there's a bunch of strange bureaucracy. It's really frustrating. And in the middle of it all I have to switch to the other line for my boss and deal with some work shit... get a few minutes, deal with some other work shit, oh wait I have to do something else... it's been like a circus all day. I totally forgot to do some small work tasks even though I flagged them in my email, that's how scattered I was. Pushing my multi-tasking ability to the extreme. It makes my brain hurt... 8(

But I may have found a car, I might go do that tomorrow. Which will take a long time because I will have to get it, get an auto loan, have my girl drive it to the place you get the ignition interlock in, get it installed, call and get it insured, then go to the DMV so I can get my license back. Probably take all day. But I can only do it on a Tuesday or Thursday because my girl works the other days and the DMV is closed on the weekends.

8(8(8(8(

I'm not. But I've been forcing myself to go to uni almost everyday, at least to go to eat that cheap 2€ student lunch. And maybe study for an hour in the library.
Even this makes a big difference tho since I've been at home 24/7 for 2 years.

Now I'm drunk

Hai again all, popping back in with a question I'm not totally sure where else to post: I have a baggy with ~20mg 2C-B in it. What's the best way to get it out and ingest as well as ascertain how much was in there? Presuming it's water soluble, I was thinking of weighing the bag as it is now, filling it with water, snip off a corner and drain it into another suitable vessel, allow the empty bag to dry, and then weigh the empty bag (with the corner bit I've snipped off). The difference in weight should account for the 2C-B that came out with the water.

Sound good?

Poo. It isn't water soluble. Might have to use a shot of vodka and hope there's enough ethanol in it... Or just lick the baggy clean and see how much it fucks me? Lol...

Ok, along with 189mg of tissue paper and 98mg of gel capsule, I have myself ~20mg of 2C-B ready to ingest. Looks like I've actually consumed much less than I thought, so it's a good thing I didn't just lick the baggy for lulz. There's like another 20mg in there O___O

Off to a bit of a different music festival tomorrow evening. Actually only about 10 minute drive from my place. They've got a neon ball pit. It was nice knowing you all haha

Hey trozzle. What you said in the first post should have worked. 2C-B is water soluble, at least the HCl and HBr are, although not super soluble so you'd have to probably agitate it for a bit. And use warm/hot water, that helps. I guess you already figured it out though. Sounds like fun, cheers. :)

Good to see you trozz :)

Yeah, a lot of substances need a bit of agitation to dissolve. I was mixing up some etizolam in 95% ethanol the other day and it took a decent bit of agitation, but dissolved. 2C-B is much more soluble so I'm sure water or vodka would work fine.

I didn't realize you could dissolve etiz in alcohol. I always have used PG, and heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.