• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit you're a moderator now. :) Congrats man!

Not sure why it was unstickied, probably an accident, CFC was tinkering around with the look of the forum. I'll sticky it again.

Just got back from the Burn. My girl had a good time, it was all awesome. Exhausted though, gonna eat and pass out I think.

Hey people, did you know Sean of the dead on Netflix haven't seen this film in time I find so much relatable British stuff

Tonight at work one of the Chefs brought me aside and said i have something to show you. We go in a back room and he shuts the door, I'm thinking what the Fuck is this about. Then he pulls out this big bag of cocaine and hands it to me.

He said do some lines Papi your good people. This coke was serious fish scale and the lines turned my whole face numb. I haven't had coke this good in ten years. Pure Euporia and the comedown was graceful. I did one more line an hour later and took a few grams of Gabapentin.

I still feel on top of the world. Glad this man was so generous and shared with me. Alot of the chefs use it to work longer shifts. Spanish guys get the best Blow out there. Thinking about sharing some with my girl on her birthday. She loves doing this stuff once in awhile :)

If anyone read my last trip report you'll know I had a bit of an argument with my Dad several weeks ago on vacation. I hung out with him for 3 hours tonight while he took shots of whiskey. Old man told me something I'll never forget: "You're the hardest working and smartest man I know and I'm so proud of you".

I knew we'd be alright.

So I was wondering what all you psychonauts best theory of what reality is. Like what the hell is happening here.

I've had a few heavy trips and I've had a few delusions/insights on reality. Depending on how u look at it.
4 aco dmt showed me death was an illusion.all time is happening at once. And we are living in a big whirlwind of existence with no beginning or no end. For eternity.

With tryptamines and lysergamides I often get the sense that all time is happening at once. Past present future so I'm technically already dead.
On 4 aco dmt and MET It seemed to show me that consiousness is God. God is a like a cosmic computer made of love dreaming all existence and experiencing eternity through all sentient beings.

Again these were thoughts I had on large doses of tryptamines and/or lysergamides.

What's your guys position? I personally have no clue.

Psychedelics showed me that we don't have a clue about what's going on :D

But anyways, here's how I've integrated what I've "seen" and experienced with them: "Matter" without "spirit" is devoid of any meaning at all. But the experience of spirit is individual and fragmented, atomized so to speak, even if spirit itself is more like a continuum. So meaning is fragmented.

That needs some clarifying. When I say matter, I mean space, and all that takes place in space. When I say spirit, I mean time, and and all that takes place in time, like consciousness. The experience of time necessitates an observer, as relativity showed us. Consciousness necessitates a subject experiencing consciousness. So consciousness, or "spirit", can only be experienced in subjectivity, that is in the intimacy of the being. That doesn't mean spirit itself is atomized too. The "being" of spirit is more like a collective. It is what makes communication possible. What makes us all feel interconnected. As beings that experience consciousness we already share an important trait. We all actively participate in discovering, and thus, creating spirit through experience. We all tap into the same reality that is spirit. But experience itself is intimate and impossible to communicate.

The possibility of that experience is what gives "meaning" to matter, or the universe if you will. Without subjectivity, there's no meaning at all. Only cold matter, an order with no one to recognize it. Does a pattern exist if there's no one to decipher it? Patterns only exist in the act of recognizing their periodicities. It is spirit that imprints meaning to matter in the act of interpreting it.

And that's why personal responsibility is so important. The universe is meaningless without the subject, we are obligated to create meaning. Even if we choose to close our eyes and turn our backs at the world, we are already taking a position, thus assigning a meaning to reality. Renouncing to interpretation is impossible, we exist, therefore we participate in the reckoning of reality that takes place in our subjectivity. We are responsible for that fragment of spirit we tap into through our experience.

Basically, psychedelics gave me a sort of hegelian acceptance of the absurd.

P.S: I took the "pseudo-philosophical musing" part to heart.

Last edited:
Man guys, I feel crappy. Rather crappy anyway. During the Burn, the roof of my mouth got all swollen, not sure why. It's happened to me before but never this bad or for this long. It hurts to use suction with my mouth, hurts to swallow, hurts to eat, but not my throat, it's specifically these 2 swollen places on the roof of my mouth. I also have a somewhat runny nose and just feel kinda sick, or maybe just really tired (definitely tired but it could be just exhaustion). I looked it up, and the roof of your mouth can become swollen due to extreme sweating in high heat for prolonged periods of time which definitely happened this weekend as it was about 100 degrees and relentlessly sunny the whole time. I drank a lot of water but the night before it got swollen I drank a whole lot and stopped drinking water until the morning, and danced a lot. It said online that if the pain/swelling doesn't stop within 3 days to a week, you should be concerned and go to a doctor. Today is the 4th day now and it's not really better, maybe slightly. So it kinda concerns me. There are some random weird things that can cause roof of the mouth swelling, including HPV and mouth cancer. So I'm really just hoping it goes away really soon. It also makes it really hard to eat.

So I was wondering what all you psychonauts best theory of what reality is. Like what the hell is happening here.

What's your guys position? I personally have no clue.

First of all I'll say I also have no clue and psychedelics have helped me to see that none of us ever really will, and that anyone claiming to know definitive answers for 100% sure needs to get their head out of their ass.

That being said, my view aligns similarly to what it sounds like 4-AcO-DMT showed you. I have been shown by mushrooms, other tryptamines and 2C-E experiences which have informed my opinion. Basically all of subjective experience in the universe is a dream. The universe exists alone as a point of consciousness in a dimensionless void. The reason for existence is that it is immensely lonely and boring existing alone in a dimensionless void, so the universe caused (or maybe didn't cause but it's just a property of existence, I don't know) the dream to occur. We are all the universe, the same point of awareness, experiencing itself subjectively on many levels, in an infinity of different perspectives. Time seems to pass but in reality at the highest level, all of existence at every point in the spacetime dimensional axes is being experienced simultaneously in one infinite moment.

All of this suggests that the point of existence is to experience infinity collectively. As such, the point to each of us individually is whatever we make of it. There is no overarching morality or goal or afterlife or anything like that. Each of us fulfills the role that we fulfill, and collectively we (the universe) experience everything there is to experience. Some people find this to be a negative idea that is frightening, but I find it liberating. It means that the point is to live life to the fullest according to your drives. It means that joy is possible and that's amazing, and it means that suffering is possible and it, too, is part of the point. It helps me to put things into perspective. It both minimizes and maximizes the importance of any one life.

That is pretty much exactly what I believe and have experienced through psychedelics as well Shadow. My three most profound trips we geared pretty much around the We Are All One moment level experience. The one on LSA was my most powerful +4 experience of all. You do a really great job explaining it right there bud, you really are a talented writer.

Yes I have the same view pretty much. And I've also seen us as the universe with a multiple personlaity disorder if u will. One trip it hit me like a ton of bricks that I was the universe. And I had been alone so long I branched off into these different dreams to cope with it. Like I (we) went insane from being alone

Yeah that's what my 2C-E +4 experience showed me, I hadn't glimpsed behind the curtain of "we're all one" to "we're alone in a void and dreaming that we're not just a singular entity" until then.

just thought of this handle to use

Metocin Man

i'm going to use somewhere. thought it was a clever and wish I could use those colours because they are the hues this substance shown me thourought the trip in visuals but also YeLLoWs

I'm with the rest of you guys. We are just one things existing somewhere somehow, dreaming we are many.

I've seen it blissfully where everything is interconnected. I've felt it lonely and dark where there is nothing. The lonely and dark somehow felt like lower astral type stuff. Like... I knew I was still my body in my bed, but all I knew was I was alone, I was the only thing, but it felt like there was other stuff I was colliding with that I couldn't perceive.

That has kind of been my view of "God" as well for a while. That God is just some lonely fucking thing, that went insane and that was the big bang. Like... whatever existed couldn't take being alone anymore, went nuts, exploded, and here we all are. It kind of fucked me up for a long time honestly. Like, why the fuck would I want to go back to that.

I am "sober" as of Janurary this year. I did start taking a lot of dream herbs, and adaptonegens. I started remembering my dreams after not remembering them for most of my life. There has been a Divine Feminine prescense in almost all of them. I started feeling her when I am awake. I get random "visions" and "behind the veil" type seeing throughout the day. I had an almost instant knowing that "Hey, This is my other half. The Divine Feminine to my Divine Masculine. We are spiritually married. We have known eachother better than anyone else since the dawn of all that is". It was pretty intense. It has leveled off a bit, but she is still in all my dreams. I still see here throughout the day. Sometimes as a smiling "cartoon" type character, othertimes as a human female.

I also had other dreams with other guides/spirit guides. A few of being in a pool with a lot of smiling cartoon characters. All equally spaced and interconnected. The "ocean" if you will.

I have more of a peace about me now. Like, okay, we are all alone, but we are also all still dreaming having loads of fun doing whatever we want. Playing the "good VS bad" game. I've done all there is to do, now it's time to re-union-ize with the Feminine and help others do the same. Perhaps we will get to the point where there is nothing left but empty space. Then again, why the fuck would we do that if it's more fun to do this.

I just don't care anymore. The pull from this Feminine aspect is too much. I can't run from the other half of me anymore. It feels too good to get back together. Like a longing deep in my gut is being filled.

Man, yepyep, I gotta say, I'm so happy that you are so much happier. You're positively glowing it seems, through your writing. What you're experiencing seems pretty far out, but what the fuck, it's your truth and there is such a sparkle in you. :) I was worried about you for a long time, this is further proof to me and to anyone that you can turn around your mindset/your reality through a change in perspective. I had a similar 180 degree pivot when I did ibogaine. But I honestly believe all it takes it your will, purposely focused on specific goals and feelings. If you want to be happy and you truly seek it, it's possible. It's just daily work at replacing negative things with positive. Whether that's exploring deep into dreaming, or playing music, or getting involved with a cause or community that welcomes you with open arms, you can shape this dream how you want. You can't control the external things that happen to you, sometimes, but you can decide how to frame those experiences, whether they're growing experiences or you allow them to grind you down.

Anyway just wanted to say, I'm proud of you man, it's really, really nice to have you leave for a bit and come back radiating life, instead of having to make a Shrine post, or never hear from you again and always wonder, or even have you start posting again but still feel hopeless. ❤ Good job man. :)

I just wrote my first song with lyrics that I'm going to sing with my band... well, I wrote half of it anyway. My bandmate is about to pick me up and he and I are going to work on my new song and some of his new material while the other guys are out of town. I'm feeling really good about it, I've been practicing playing and singing it and doing pretty well. It's really catchy in my opinion. It's about addiction. I'm going to call it either Trapped or Lost, probably. Can't wait to see what it turns into with the whole band's input. :) I have some ideas but it's so cool being in a band because it always turns into something greater than you could imagine yourself. I just had a fit of inspiration today after I got off work early and sat down and wrote it. I had the piano part already, it was a progression I had been playing.

It's so awesome being in two bands, I can't tell you how much better it feels having so much time taken up by creating music, instead of watching TV or whatever. :) The only thing that sucks is that my original band is starting to play more shows and get a bit of a following in a small town about an hour away, and a venue wants us to play a summer solstice party there, but I have already had a festival in Virginia booked with the other band for like 6 months so I had to say sorry guys, we can't do that. It makes me feel like an asshole.

Woo, sounds exciting ! I've been a lot into music lately myself. I think most of my relationships nowadays revolve around music. It's nice putting energy into that, for sure.
So cool that your band is gathering a following !

A little one but yeah. :) The other band already has some of a following but I got brought into that, my first band is like my brainchild.

Man i leave in 24 hours for a 2 week camping trip. Great Basin Np in NV and Yosemite in Ca. A few other stops. So fucking excited.

Wuts up guys. Been so busy by day at work and partying at night this weekend has been a blur. Going to stop today though alcohol feels toxic after a couple day binge. Have a 9 hour shift today and a 7 hour one till tommorow and I'm off a day

Planning on heading down to visit my family possibly. It's like a 3 hour train ride. But when I wake up early it doable and worth going to be with them once or twice a month. Just smoked a bowl of the dopest dope. Was kinda too stoned at first but I'm settling into it nicely now. Had a coffee and a buttered roll, delicious.

Have a good day Bluelight People's :)

Doing pretty good, I polished off the last of my 3-MMC last night which is good because that shit is compulsive and hard to not want to do a lot when I have it. Fortunately there's not really a hangover, or not much.

Oh man god damn it, so I have this pipe that goes under my driveway and provides drainage for a natural spring at the top. It got clogged and was running down my driveway into the street, and yesterday I spent hours trying to unclog it, and after I did, I used a bunch of rocks and clay to try to plug up some leaks and stuff. Well the thing clogged again overnight. :cautious: I really don't want to have to calla a plumber. Just found out my cat, in addition to cancer, has a hyper thyroid,a UTI, and an enlarged colon so the vet bills are piling up, plus a large payout to my ex to finalize the divorce, plus my own medical bills for a useless doctor visit to check on my kidneys after that kidney stone, plus buying a car next month... it's stressing me out. :|

Man i leave in 24 hours for a 2 week camping trip. Great Basin Np in NV and Yosemite in Ca. A few other stops. So fucking excited.

That sounds epic man, never been to either spot, I've been to the Grand Canyon and Zion in terms of that general part of the country. Have fun! Take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.