• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope that you have a good session, really wish i was talented musically. It must be exhilarating when you are playing shows. Im a huge fan of music and love learning of new bands. I do know how to play some chords on the guitara and grew up with a piano. But wasn't born with the gift like im sure you have to excel.

I have a mountain of dishes to work on right now and i just ate a little Kratom to get me in motion. Took 4mgs of Bupe for the last couple of days so I'm doing a pretty good job at keeping my tolerance down. The few grams of kratom i dose throughout the afternoon and evening keep the withdrawls at bay.

Going to be taking some shrooms tonight at around 6pm. Nothing to crazy just 1.2grams and I'll be listening to a couple albums and enjoying the tryptamines vibrations moving through my being. Figure i should use up the last of what i have left because i won't be getting more for awhile.

Was going to take Mescaline but i woke up a little late and the stuff is so shelf stable there is no need to rush. I would like to buy a kilo of San Pedro at some point in the spring and keep it sealed to put away for the future. And then just dose out of the bag i have open.

Planning on getting some 4-HO-MET pretty soon also, that's another special one I'd like to introduce my girlfriend to. Think i would give her 25mgs would be sufficient for the two of us. I'm gonna plan it as a nite trip and walk through the park watching the tree's swirl....

Music is part talent and part work. They say it takes 10,000 hours to start "getting there" and being really good. I think about all the time in my life I've spent, age 8 to 18 being immersed in it, and then the last 5 years, so much... I think I've crossed that threshold, but it sure took a lot more time and effort than sitting down once in a while to fiddle with it. :) On the other hand, when I was in college, I saw some music students (I was not a music student but was friends with almost only music students and spent a lot of time around that part of the school) who worked really hard but just really didn't really "have it".

Well the repair man I've been waiting for had come and home already so it's time for me to partake in my evening with Psilocybin. Just waiting for this chocolate to unthaw a little bit before i start chewing it up. Plan on watching this Netflix original series Our Planet while waiting for them to take hold. Afterwords I'm going to lay down on my back with eyes closed listening to the Grateful Dead.

Should be a nice evening, have the apartment to myself because my better half has school tonight. I should be floating down by the time she gets back. Took about 8 grams of Kratom all together and some CBD so I'll see how that mixes in.

Happy Trails Swirly Folks :)

Good music session. Turns out the lead guy's brother (the other lead guy basically) quit the band, he's super depressed and wants to go live with his girlfriend in another state. It's sad but you could tell he wasn't into it most of the time and it was getting in the way. So now we're a 4-piece. Me and the drummer talked to the lead about how we need to write set lists with transitions and such, and rehearse them, and not wing it at shows, because that's what will take it up to the next level. I'm going to just start writing them and presenting them and I'll probably end up being the guy that does that which would be just fine with me. We worked on a couple of new songs we wrote together. Got to hang out with my favorite wolf dog too. It was a nice time. :)

Ive also been a lot more involved with music lately! Ive been jammimg with a couple of friends for a few years now, and recently we decide we want to put our music out there. We'll be playing at a small event in a couple of weeks. Excited about it!

Came out perfect, have some Peach Snapple also. Wish all of you guys could come by for dinner. I'm in love with cooking as well For my, it's why I'm so lucky i have the job I do.

Sounds pretty nice, Id love being able to :)

I also love cooking for others. I think of it as a way of spreading love. Everyone likes a good meal! I always cook for my girl and my friends and anyone I invite to my home.

Anyone hear anything about 1P-DMT

Remember somebody talking about how it may be in the works. That would be a fantastic addition to the collection. I'd certainly go big and buy a lifetime supply. It would be wonderful to have something so pure it could easily be run through a micron filter and IMed. What are the chances of it being released?

Hmm, interesting. Haven't heard anything but it would be cool to have basically DMT but available legally. I wonder if it would slow it down at all? If so that would be great because I find DMT too fast

Ive also been a lot more involved with music lately! Ive been jammimg with a couple of friends for a few years now, and recently we decide we want to put our music out there. We'll be playing at a small event in a couple of weeks. Excited about it!

That's awesome man, good luck! :) I'm super busy, 3 practices a week between 2 bands and at least 1 show a week. It's pretty tiring but also amazing. My newer band may be doing some short (7-10 day) tours around this summer, or if not, then definitely next summer.

1P-DMT? I haven't heard about it. Maybe your thinking of 4-PrO-DMT which someone mentioned recently. But 1P-DMT could be in the works too. A few years ago an RC vendor planned to start selling 1-acetyl-DMT but couldn't find a lab to make it for a reasonable price.

I'm trying to start getting more serious about playing music too. I met another guitar player recently who has similar musical interests. I'm hoping we'll start jamming pretty regularly. I also know one or two other musicians who might be interested in playing with us.

Yes that is correct cj 4-PrO-DMT :]

That's exactly the one I was thinking about, any of those 3 would be remarkable if they would appear. I'm sure that it would become a very popular one. After seeing all of these Lysergamides appear over the years anything is possible at this point. That would allow so many people to experience DMT that may not have option of extracting themselves.

Wonder if 1-acetyl-aMT, 1P-aMT or 4-PrO-aMT could work. That's another one that would be incredible if possible. My knowledge if chemistry is limited but I sure am a dreamer.

Last edited:
Someone could pick up the making of regular AMT again... until recently it was being produced even though it's illegal in a lot of places.

I just went on Facebook for the first time in months... I scrolled down and saw a memorial for a guy I went to my DUI class with. Apparently he died last month, in a car accident. He wasn't driving and it was a drunk driver that hit him. ? What terrible irony. He and I bonded and exchanged numbers, he kept inviting me to go mushroom foraging and orienteering with him, and hiking, and stuff that we both like. He was clearly a kind and wonderful person and I wanted to get to be friends with him. I'm gutted, unexpectedly so. I can't stop thinking about it. He'd lived all over the world and was involved in so much. And my age. So sad... :(

I'm so sorry to here that man, it's tragic when things like that happened. I had a couple friends close to me die in a car accident when I was younger. It's a terrible way to leave the world. He sounded like a really great guy, I'm sure this has been rough on his family. You have my condolences.

May he R.I.P. :(

Indeed, RIP bud. I really barely knew him so it's weird, but it makes me sad. :( We spent 6 hours a week together for a good while and talked a lot.

Just bought CupHead for Switch tonight and it's downloading right now. Been waiting to play this one for awhile and the style of the game looks incredible. You should check it out, only gonna play for an hour or so cuz i have to catch some ZZzz before work. Platformers are my favorite.

Looks like the old cartoons from the 30's

Last edited:
Really messed up and Relapsed
Used 60mgs of Oxycodone yesterday then
Today I sniffed some very powerful heroin.

If I told my girlfriend her heart would be broken. She is already mad about the 2 day Amphetamine binge, gonna chill out now guys. I can't even figure out how this happened.

Last edited:
Damn, everyone fucks up but you should really catch yourself now. I'm betting it happened because you were feeling really manic/impulsive from the amphetamine. Also man, I've heard that the majority of heroin is cut with fentanyl now, like it's hard to find any that isn't. I really don't want you to end up in the Shrine man. ❤

Today I'm cooking pho for the 3rd time. So far it smells like it'll be the best time. I really needed to find some beef knuckle bones but neither place I went had them. Next time I'll have to go to the actual butcher shop but it's farther away. I put the leg bones in the oven to roast and then fell back asleep and missed the timer, so a lot of the marrow had melted and gone onto the pan. But I just poured the fat back in the pot, should be fine. I also got a 1 pound slab of beef ribs and seared them in a pan and put those in. It's gonna be good. %)

Scratch that

~ in the clinic now going on Methadone ~

It's to easy to relapse on Bupe.
I'm in love with cooking too :)

Cool man, methadone seems like it works well for a lot of people.

Damn my pho smells so good. I think the extra roasting of the bones caramelized more of the marrow, and certainly adding the seared ribs was a good call. :) I also adjusted my levels of fish sauce and star anise based on what I learned the last 2 times.

I love making stuff like this, I'll freeze portions in the freezer except for a few, and be able to eat dinner for me and my girl for days. :)

They gave me 30mgs today and 40mgs Tommrow is what I'll take. Gonna bring the dose up to 100mgs maybe a little more. Mix that with 2mgs of Clonazepam and you melt into rhw couch, literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.