• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah tryptamines seem to consistently get ignored, which is great. But odd.

It always makes me worry that they might be next.
That’s a real bummer about 2fma. It’s my favorite currently available RC Stimulant.
When do these laws go in to effect? Is this just for the Netherlands?

It’s for NL only, they’re voting on the bill on 4/20 (heh), could be a couple weeks or months until it goes into effect, probably not months though.

lockdown could be extended here for up to 8-12 weeks if things dont stop. Will be so fried by the end if it does will take a long to return to planet earth from those extra temporal acid dimensions.

Dunno if you guys noticed the new thread titles... it's been some time since they were updated. ;)

The pandemic is shitty, but it's kinda cool how everyone in the world is, in some way, on the same page for a change.
I was wondering when someone would get around to renaming my thread titles :ROFLMAO: I hadn't come up with anything funny except in F&TV 😞 I'm definitely a materiel girl living in a material world though still!

just cut what i think is 150-200 ug dose from this unpref sheet but im pretty fucking fried these days so my scissors skill was a bit uneven looks a bit large but will see how the ride goes.

Reactions: SKL
just cut what i think is 150-200 ug dose from this unpref sheet but im pretty fucking fried these days so my scissors skill was a bit uneven looks a bit large but will see how the ride goes.
gotta get a pair of these
147551.jpg

lol sourcing mods get rekt

one of the headiest things I've ever seen is one with a stealie on it

OTOH, pros manage to rip off neat strips and even sheets using only a dollar bill.

Last edited:
On friday we took some 3mmc with my girl, to put some extra spark to the cuarentine locking up. It was cool, my first time trying 3mmc or any cathinone for that matter. Very energetic and euphoric.

I took 150 mg at once and at t+1.30 decided to add 50 mg more. The redose extended the experience to a total of 6 hours and made the serotonin effect more noticeable. A very nice drug, with a smooth, gradual comedown, although sleep was nearly imposible until t+7, and it was very poor quality at it, all interupted and shallow.

What made the experience brutal for me, anyway, was the extreme claw clenching. Yestetday at t+18 I was still grinding my teeth slightly,and felt generally exhausted. Today still tired and had an annoying headache for most of the day.

Does any of you have a mágic trick for getting rid of jawclenching and muscle tensión during and after the experience?

Im grateful for any sugestion, anything, from supplements to pharmaceuticals to zen tricks.

Ended this sunday with some lorazepam and indica weed. Now nicely melting yo music as bed time arrives.

Btw, loved the new thread titles.

I don't get much clenching from 3-MMC. I prefer it to 4-MMC, as it is much less fiendy and moreish, lasts much longer, and has no crash basically at all.

@Img_9999 pre load with 400mg elemental magnesium (aka use a good bio available form and take enough to equal 400mg of magnesium itself)

I don't get much clenching from 3-MMC. I prefer it to 4-MMC, as it is much less fiendy and moreish, lasts much longer, and has no crash basically at all.
4-MMC lasts longer for sure, not by that much but the difference is noticeable. Both for snorting and oral. I actually quite like snorting it, but it hurts a lot so I don't do it. Imo it's equally as fiendish too.

And yes, do preload with magnesium, vasoconstriction is also significant, so l-arginine should help I think but I've never tried it with a cathinone.

Why? Job related?

No, I am applying for some special welfare benefits so it's beneficial to give them a clean drug test. I don't even have the word for the benefit, maybe it is "rehabilitation support". It is kind of same as student allowance (yes we get paid to study here) but you don't have to get so many academic credit points that normal student allowance requires.

Status
Not open for further replies.