• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed up all night long and polished off the whole 800mg bag of whatever that "Ephylone" and took the last capsule 20mins ago so I'm still high as fuck. But I also decided to take 2mgs of DOC to keep me going until the end of the night and put some gas back in my engine. I dont pull all fighters and carry one's very often. Wrote a pretty dope trip report and I'm about to continue it an extended section due to me technically still riding the wave of the first experience the Amanita's effect is ling gone but this Stimulant/Empathogen is strong stuff it feels my body with this warm loving embrace and it's not the hardest crash but the compulsion is still there cuz you dont wanna let that magic go. I'm sure the DOC is gonna over power whatever mild comedown and I'm about take 2 grams of FAA Phenibut as well which will blend in nicely I assume. Oh and I got good news my package has touched down in the states and the goodies will be here soon. Expect some new reports on some obscure ones popping up in the coming weeks along with a substance that literally had no well done reports out there just like a jumbled paragraph here and there on reddit followed by people derailing the thread. I'm gonna put alot of time into mine and make it memorable but filled with a more detailed description of the bio-essay that it's main focus.

Really excited PD Fam, Stay Swirly :D

Where’s it from? Is it just a Dutch Ban or a EU thing or the U.N.?

Edit: never mind just read the top it said Netherlands. That sucks man... all those things have been illegal here for some years now we rely on NL to produce them and get around our nanny state...
This is about the NL ban, should go into effect at the end of next month I think. I'm devastated about this, got about a month to stock up on all sorts of things. Luckily they forgot about 25-NBOH =D 8(

I already assume everything is illegal here already. Even if it isn't, customs can lose it. There isn't really "grey area" when it comes to drugs.

Look at this list :(

Fucking shit, that's basically PIHKAL, plus a bunch of popular cannabinoids/stims. :( They banned stuff that's never even been available to the public... lots of stuff. Just straight down the PIHKAL list.

Prohibition strikes again...

Fucking shit, that's basically PIHKAL, plus a bunch of popular cannabinoids/stims. :( They banned stuff that's never even been available to the public... lots of stuff. Just straight down the PIHKAL list.

Prohibition strikes again...
I was saying that to my wife this morning... Ganesha? They only know that exists because they must have read Pikhal, and that... that’s really fucked up.

I'm making some elderberry syrup, feels good to have an antiviral immune support thing I'm making myself. Most of all I think it will make my girlfriend feel less scared. Elderberry has been shown to greatly reduce symptoms and duration of the flu and cold, not sure if it works for corona too but it couldn't hurt.

I'm making some elderberry syrup, feels good to have an antiviral immune support thing I'm making myself. Most of all I think it will make my girlfriend feel less scared. Elderberry has been shown to greatly reduce symptoms and duration of the flu and cold, not sure if it works for corona too but it couldn't hurt.

I ran to the local health food store for my trusty elderberry/zinc lozenges last week and the entire rack of them (probably 100 bags or so) was completely empty!

I just made up a batch of hibiscus/rose hip tea earlier.

Stay healthy everyone!
Dreamflyer

Yeah it's hard to even find bulk elderberries online now. They're all on backorder and they jacked the price up. I bought some, it was the last 1lb bag left at some amazon seller.

Look at this list :(

Grapperhaus has perfect timing, noone's paying attention, this'll get through. Ridiculous. That dude seriously pisses me off, all those defense ministers manage to do this somehow.

Just the way he's looking at me, he needs a bullseye painted on his shiny forehead. :X
the-dutch-minister-of-justice-and-security-ferdinand-grapperhaus-62433638.png

That guy looks like a fucking wanker. When will governments learn that prohibition DOESN'T WORK? It just endangers everyone by moving drugs to the black market and/or causing newer, sketchier chemicals to replace them.

Look at what happened after operation webtryp, everything came back with a vengeance, so literally nothing changed. Everything just relocated elsewhere, took a while though. Guarantee you that nothing will change significantly despite these draconian law changes, some operations will move underground or elsewhere, most will just stay and move on to different substances.

Tryptamines and dissociatives are safe? How do they overlook two whole classes of drugs and still list nearly everything in pihkal? It's just a pity that you know you will never see some substances (resurface) now due to unecessary regulation.

Btw:

Click the blue button where it says "Geef uw reactie op deze consultatie", you don't even have to be Dutch.

I’m just glad tryptamines, lysergamides and most dissos are still in the picture. Heartbroken about the 2C-x though, and 2-FMA has been a life saver for me and friends many a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.