• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta wanna change my name to æthœm

But I've been Charlie so long here it would be difficult and that name is such a part of me. Is also alot trickier type in but I'll love that name and use it in RPG's. Maybe that is where it shall remain i guess. It's pretty dope tho right I made it up pretty recently for the fantasy games i play :)

Hiromi Uehara is my piano idol. She's amazing to watch, her facial expressions are ❤

She also plays a lot of jazz and jazz fusion stuff

@Xorkoth fwiw I've had packages of really boring, innocuous stuff (like photo prints) held up in customs for over a month before they released them

That's encouraging, thanks. Still in customs. I'm gonna just quit worrying about it. It's hard though because I really want that iboga...

If it helps further Xork, I've been expecting a letter from my hospital for about a month now. All it has to do is cross the city. Still hasn't shown, yet somehow the letter containing the bill for $10k showed up like the day after I got out of the hospital. Obviously those jackasses have my address. Either USPS is breaking down in the extreme or they've lied twice about mailing it.

I have found standard letters that used to take 2 days taking about 5-7 days lately.

I have found standard letters that used to take 2 days taking about 5-7 days lately.
For sure... and some are just getting straight lost... I need that letter from the hospital by the 7th or else I'ma be having to argue with debt collectors rather than the original biller and I do not relish that. I'm gonna wait another day or two then just start calling them every morning being like, "Can you remail it? Can you remail it?" They told me it's been sent. Twice.

I think it's the postal service honestly. Lots of weird occurrences with my mail lately...

Last edited:
Oh man, I was at this awesome nursery with my wife, mother in law, and nephew. and we were just wandering around on a lazy Sunday morning looking at plants. Wife and mom ended up getting some.

Anyways, I always enjoy seeing what psychoactive plants they have after my years of Erowid report obsession. And they had Angel's Trumpet (Brugmansia) there, it was gorgeous. I touched the flower. Probably shouldn't have but I was already on some etizolam and hyoscyamine so I figured what the heck. They appear to thrive in our climate, they were pretty big and full.

I'd like to plant one in my future yard. The energy did not feel malignant.

I'd like to plant one in my future yard. The energy did not feel malignant.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 🤷‍♂️

They're beautiful for sure. Almost seductive in their seeming innocence. Just don't let that tempt you into letting them in the house. ;-)

I don't have any interest in using the plant. I'm prescribed one of its alkaloids already and I take it nightly. I'm honestly scared of what might happen when I stop smoking and my dreams return. anti-cholinergics tend to give me terrifying nightmares that haunt me for days.

It really drys my mouth out, the hyoscyamine. The tablets are sublingual and I often times wake up with tablet mush still under my tongue or stuck in my permanent retainer. I try to only take one in a night, taking it too often makes me so thirsty. It helps with food related cramping so much though.

For sure... and some are just getting straight lost... I need that letter from the hospital by the 7th or else I'ma be having to argue with debt collectors rather than the original biller and I do not relish that. I'm gonna wait another day or two then just start calling them every morning being like, "Can you remail it? Can you remail it?" They told me it's been sent. Twice.

I think it's the postal service honestly. Lots of weird occurrences with my mail lately...
Uh, cant they just email it, or just go there? This sounds so ridiculous man, such measures for trivial problems.

Yeah the mail has been acting weird lately for sure.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 🤷‍♂️

They're beautiful for sure. Almost seductive in their seeming innocence. Just don't let that tempt you into letting them in the house. ;-)

I had a brugmansia tree, it was very small and didn't survive the winter here. The flowers are gorgeous and they smell absolutely heavenly, it's a hypnotic smell you get lost in. The aura about the plant was really interesting, definitely a seductive feeling, very powerful aura. I actually dried out the flowers when they dropped with a half-hearted plan to try tiny amounts smoked for dreams, but never did. This was like 10 years ago.

They seem to like the humid warm climate here. I might try my hand at growing them when I have space. The flowers were just so beautiful. I felt an especially strong affinity for the plant when near it.

It's a fantasy of mine to have an actual psychedelic garden one day. Not really practical right now since I live in a flat with only communal garden space... also there are sometimes kids around so if I were to have examples from the nightshade family it might be irresponsible. One day though. I could start with an indoor cactus or mushroom garden, which I think I will do eventually, just am notoriously a little slow with actually putting my plans into practice. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.