• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never even tried any of the DOxs; regret not grabbing them when I had the chance

At Least I stocked up on 2cb while I could.

Thinking maybe doing some 2c-b+mxe next week

It looks like our beloved DOC is going to be officially illegal. Stock up folks

Does that mean it's going to vanish from the world? It's been illegal here for years.

Holy shit, SKL, I was just thinking about you. How are things? Glad you're at least alive enough to post... I'm never sure when people vanish around here. We had a few people who were really deep in the community get in the shrine recently. :\

It looks like our beloved DOC is going to be officially illegal. Stock up folks

Fucking stupid. And sad. Good thing I stocked up years ago. But fuck that, prohibition is destructive. DOC is one of the best drugs there is. Actually I'm rather surprised it made it this long.

And did I hear etizolam, too? I'm running rather low but my money situation is not good right now, not good at all. My vendor ships me 2C-C and 2C-D though, so... I think it's probably fine.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Your eyes did not deceive you Xork, I saw etizolam on that list. And it actually triggered a panic attack in me and now I'm looking at my bank account and trying to figure out how many grams I could maybe afford. I cannot go back to that panic stricken life, I won't.

It has been a life saver for me. My doctor is apprehensive about giving me the amount of alprazolam I actually need to function and etizolam is my only way to bridge that gap and stay sane right now.

Dear God I think I'm gonna go take some right now so I can get my heart and breathing and thoughts back to baseline.

Good to see you delsyd and SKL. I often think of both of you when I wonder about those who have stopped posting over the years. I still have a copy on my hard drive of some of your writing SKL. I hope you are both well.

Last edited:
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Did you write that?

Good to see you delsyd and SKL. I often think of both of you when I wonder about those who have stopped posting over the years. I still have a copy on my hard drive of some of your writing SKL. I hope you are both well.
Thanks brother, it’s good to see you too and feels good to be going through bluelight again.
I’ve been using drugs a whole lot less and bluelight is a trigger for me so I chose to stay off for a while.
I try to limit my drug use to no more than once or twice a week, Usually it’s just a dose of 2fma or a low dose of a dissociative if I’m going to a concert or something. Even alcohol I leave for the weekends now. The other 5 days I try to wake up at 6am and go for a run or to the gym or do some yoga.
I did too many drugs for too long. For a while I thought I permanently damaged my brain from overusing dissociatives. I’m happy to say that my brain feel back to normal now and since then I’ve been trying to tip the balance more in the direction of healthy life habits. I have my girlfriend to thank for the motivation to do that.

You're doing great man, I'm proud of you. It's inspiring to me. We haven't chilled in a bit but I was just starting to work out again and feeling great and then some stims I ordered 3 weeks before arrived and I fucked my shit up, went binge-style for a week... feeling mostly better today so I think I'm gonna start working out again tomorrow morning. I always feel so much better when I'm in shape and don't do much drugs. I want to so much less when I'm in shape, too. I am forced to cut out alcohol most of the time, or limit it to 1 drink, since I have to blow into my car to drive and be under .04. So that's good, it's forcing me to get used to not drinking when I hang out with people.

My car I just bought just died. Had to get it towed to the place I bought it from (they are also a shop and will give me a discount on work done for a year). I get reimbursed for the tow because of my insurance. I think it's the alternator... there is also a valve near the gas tank that needs replacing according to the check engine code. And I need a new timing belt soon. My girl is leaving for a month at the end of the week so I really hope they can get it fixed up before then.

Ah fuck I can't work out in the morning because I have no car again for the moment... :\

@xammy
Been listening to William Burroughs' "Naked Lunch" lately. Makes American Psycho look like the Teletubbies.

Actually somewhat physically sickening of an audiobook experience. I can see why he had to go to court over it.

It pulls you in with the interesting philosophical viewpoints of the heroin addict, and then escalates extremely quickly, to say the least..

Been a long time guys, how's it going?

Came back here to share (eh, rant..) that apparently the Dutch supreme court just banned "Ayahuasca-tea", with no indication of what Ayahuasca-tea actually is. Is it just B. Caapi like the actual shamanistic definition of Ayahuasca? That would have no base in the referred Opium Law (Dutch equivalent of Controlled Substances Act), since only n,n-DMT is on that list. Are we banning plants containing n,n-DMT? I guess we just banned literal grass as well. What about Mimosa, which is traditionally not Ayahuasca? Obviously preaching to the choir here but you all understand where I'm coming from, right? What is this ruling exactly?

I must say that the defence of "democratic and religious freedom" given by the defence is a pretty weak position given the many holes in this ruling they could have tackled. There was also just the classical jammering on about the safety compared to tobacco and alcohol. When has that ever helped a drug case?

Anyway, just needed to vent this somewhere people would actually understand my points so what better place than the PD Social-thread?=D Not much in the way of experimenting nowadays so haven't been around here for a while

Hey man, that sucks. I wouldn't know any details since I'm in America. Over here we have some jurisdictions actually legalizing some or all psychedelic plants these days... things are looking up for psychedelics.

Man guys I'm really sick of feeling somewhat crappy. I don't know why it's taking so long to not feel slightly uncomfortable in my own skin. I have a pretty mild amount of anxiety, the runny nose has settled down, but I just don't feel good. Sleep has been light and filled with weird dreams. Especially last night, they were really creepy and disturbing. I've never felt like this after a stim binge before so it keeps making me wonder if I copped a really light etizolam dependence because I did do a lot of it for that week.

In any case, I haven't had any drugs besides weed once and some kava and nootropics since Sunday. I guess it hasn't been that long, but it feels like it. I've read that benzo withdrawal doesn't peak until 5 days in or so, so it doesn't seem like that but I just don't feel very good.

Hello there neighbour.

I must say that the defence of "democratic and religious freedom" given by the defence is a pretty weak position given the many holes in this ruling they could have tackled. There was also just the classical jammering on about the safety compared to tobacco and alcohol. When has that ever helped a drug case?

In case of wiet and truffles, and all the dumb herbs in the smart shop, maybe? The prosecution can fix loopholes in their argument, the harm argument kinda puts all cards on the table. Largely ignorant about court logic and history though.

With ayahuasca specifically there might be shady shaman types on their radar. Of course a ban will likely backfire, stuff tends to get even shadier underground. But that will in turn inspire some new techniques. And so it goes..

(Edit:sp)

Last edited:
Man guys I'm really sick of feeling somewhat crappy. I don't know why it's taking so long to not feel slightly uncomfortable in my own skin. I have a pretty mild amount of anxiety, the runny nose has settled down, but I just don't feel good. Sleep has been light and filled with weird dreams. Especially last night, they were really creepy and disturbing. I've never felt like this after a stim binge before so it keeps making me wonder if I copped a really light etizolam dependence because I did do a lot of it for that week.

In any case, I haven't had any drugs besides weed once and some kava and nootropics since Sunday. I guess it hasn't been that long, but it feels like it. I've read that benzo withdrawal doesn't peak until 5 days in or so, so it doesn't seem like that but I just don't feel very good.

Could it be a that your stim comdown + post benzo rebound anxiety happened to coincide with a mild flu?

Yeah definitely, my buddy said he thought he had the flu last weekend which is just before I did and we hung out a few days before that. It didn't seem like all of the symptoms. I think I'm just paranoid about it being drug withdrawal. It makes sense that my immune system would be down from a binge, it wouldn't be the first time I've gotten sick at the tail end of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.