• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a better now that I slept ok last night. Not feeling too much of an urge to dab for the most part. Probably will wait a few more days to do my 4-aco-det and mxe when I feel a little more evened out.

Is tma-6 worth doing; hear it's kinda like a tweaky mescaline trip. Got 100mg a long time ago and really wanted to try it at the time but never got around to it and then stopped tripping. Just worried about some of it's negative effects do due its stimulant properties. Never done meth or amps. Is it one of those things that is enjoyable in low doses without the negatives being more prominent.

It's nowhere like mescaline, it's nowhere like MDA and I'm already including it's not a lover, if this stuff existed without it's stimulant side it would start to get interesting as a basic intensity type phenethylamine and no, not even close to being as nice as a 2C-x, it isn't garbagde either, much better than AMT. It's not like you, or atleast me in this case experienced negative side effects because it is also a stimulant but don't expect a roll. I had no withdrawl on full doses. (much higher than 100mg in one go)

However, don't forget ya chewing gum. Using 1 gram in my life was cool once and not something I regret but I have moved on. Also for it being a psychedelic, I'm absolutely sure I didn't learn a thing. Happy adventures!

Kinda wish I'd of done it back when I was fucked up in the head enough to be able to handle a long lasting tweaked out trip if that makes sense.

I've had TMA-2 (or maybe TMA-6) before. I found it unremarkable. It seems like most people agree that the TMA series seem to be lacking something. However a BLer once wrote a TR (it's in trip reports somewhere) about TMA-2 producing a +4 experience for them.

I've got a friend using a newly developed device that takes about 5-10mg of a substance and nearly instantly produces the spectra that GC/MS testing produces. Sent him a bunch of samples of my more rare things including DOF, DOiP, DOPr, and the 4C-D and BOD that are going around. The machine doesn't have reference samples to verify with the super rare things, but soon I'll have the spectra results and someone knowledgeable can read them and we can get a positive ID on some things. :)
could you post some information on that device? with some knowledge in chemistry, I can tell you that this would be very unlikely to actually work that way. there is a reason that reliable systems for chemical analysis (gc ms, hplc, nmr) cost a lit of money.

^ The reason is the equipment themselves are very costly, but usually running a sample is not. I have seen small, portable machines doing stuff as crazy as DNA sequencing. I don't see why getting mass spectroscopy data from (allegedly) semi-pure sample such as RCs would be so difficult :unsure:

It's not that I hate everything about it. My thesis for example is about imperfect information games (like poker, Stratego or whatever), where the point is to apply deep learning to approximate the winning probabilities, since it's not feasible to store/compute the whole game tree. That's actually really cool, because in fact the world is an imperfect information game, as is war, stock market, politics etc etc... Now, THAT excites me. Of course there's programming to it as well, but I don't think programming in se is a problem.

Sounds like you would be more into research, then!
It's kind of a tough life, but has it's own satisfying rewards. Lots of pitch black downs and euphoric hypomanic highs, lol.

I think you can work in almost anything as a computer scientist, though. Nowadays everything needs someone with good computer modelling skills. From the social sciences to corporations, you can be useful anywhere.

Last edited:
mass spectroscopy needs a high vacuum to work.. basically you smash a molecule into charged bits, accelerare them in an electric field and then how fast they reach the detector is a function of their mass and charge, which is an indicator of the structure of the original molecule. if there wasn't a vacuum (which you cannot create in a truly portable device), the bits would smash into air molecules and you would get a lot of noise. not to mention the added complexity of a gas chromatograph in front of that mass spectrometer.

even more pronounced with nmr, you need huge liquid helium cooled superconducting magnets to make it work.

hence I am really skeptical about a device accessible to the layperson that is supposed to analyse molecular structure. doing uv/vis spectroscopy is another thing, but that wouldn't work without using standards for calibration for sure. and it definitely wouldn't give you a gc ms spectrum or any kind of structural analysis.

Last edited:
I just said thst about potable devices as an example of how recent technology has achieved the capacity to simplify pretty complex technologies. But X/SM never said the device his friend was using was potable. We dont know how his friend got acces for that either, lol, maybe his a chemist.

I took what they said about the device generating "the same results as gc/ms" as that it is capable of showing you some sort of MS spectrum. If your sample is semi-pure I guess you can skip the cromatography, and I guess is not that far out that some sort-of-simple device could perform MS.

Im speculating btw, but I dont think its entirely impossible that something like that could happen, lol.

I agree that if he would have said potable nmr the,Yeah, that would be complete sci-fi.

Man. I got home the other day from 2 weeks camping in Utah, Nevada, California. Kinda bummed to be back to normal life.

So crazy how easy it is to get used to going to sleep when it gets dark and getting up with the Sun. I was going to bed at like 4-5am and sleeping til 2pm before I left.

In Utah, i saw some UFO looking ass shit. I was just looking at the sky, and this one star just started moving up/down/left/right in about a 1 inch pattern. Over and over and over. It was just like "look at me, look at me". I saw some other weird stuff that night. Pretty cool.

So peaceful being alone in nature. Great Basin in Nevada was a trip. You could see it for like 80 miles off. Just driving across the desert with this huge set of mountain peaks looming in the distance. So crazy being up maybe 10k feet, an looking off past snow, down a mountain, to the desert floor at 5k, with more mountains looming across the way.

Yosemite is a really beautiful/special place. I am not one for crowds, especially in nature. I'd go back though. It was soooo crowded in the valley. Once you got on trails though it wasn't too bad. I would just wait while people passed, and for the most part could walk alone 70-80% of the time. They had so much late season snow, the wateralls are flowing crazy. So beautiful. Did the Half Dome trail. The most retarted 360 views from up there. Worth the 17-18 miles and 4600 feet of elevation gain/loss in one day.

On my birthday, we drove like 100 feet from a legal weed shop. I stopped smoking in Janurary. Man, I ate 100mg/thc worth of edibles in the car. Got so high, felt like a psychedelic. The next day, I took I think 30mg. Seriously felt like the come up to a trypt/phen for a little while. Went to a Sequoia grove. Those are some nice and friendly trees. Felt sooo old and full of widsom. Even walking in that forest I felt/could see trees. It was like a black background with a bunch of laughing mouths with only white teeth and red tongues. Sometimes spindly arms thrown up laughing. The sequoias just felt old and chill. A week or so later I was by some redwoods in Big Sur. I put my hands on one and could feel the energy flowing between us. I took them off and my palms were vibrating for a few minutes. I guess I get the term "tree hugger" now.

nature is great.

Sounds amazing man damn

Sounded so good I gave you one of the first Bluelight likes, be sure to make good use of it ;)

Oh wow ! Bluelight likes !

Yeah, nature is amazing... Happy your are having nice days, yepyep

My girlfriend and I just decided to move down to Florida in a couple of years and buy a house. I'm really excited guys to finally escape these freezing winters. I've really enjoyed myself everytime I've been down there. Not that i don't love the North East having lived here my whole life. We are very deeply in love and I'm the most grateful man whose ever lived. This is such an exciting development.

I'd really like to be by the Ocean :)

Nice man, just checked and at least the weather is nice right now ;)

Weather is getting more extreme every year here, last summer there was almost no rain for 3 months and it was like 25°C ~ 77°F at least, every day, it was an epic summer let me tell you. Now it's okay, but the past few weeks it has been very unstable, warm, cold, wet, some minor storms. And in a couple days it'll be up to 38°C ~ 100°F, and it will get back to raining after. Guess I'll be tripping in the forest to escape the heat. Mind that this is Central Europe, and these kinds of temperatures are not normal here. And it's actually not only in the summer the climate change is noticeable, there's been some strange days throughout the whole year.

It's kind of scary that it's this noticeable, but I'll be honest and just say that I'd like 25°C and a small breeze for the festivals, I'm a simple man, it's all I need.

Oh shit they rolled out likes while I was at the festival!

I'm also glad to see you so happy, yepyep. :)

My ex accepted a lowered settlement offer amount (though it's still a hefty sum), so we have officially settled out of court. :) It's over! As such, I can be named Xorkoth again. Can't tell you how happy that makes me.

Ordered alcohol from Germany, saved like 50% even with postage. Our alcohol tax is retardedly high lol. Wish I would've done this before! Took only 7 workdays.

Xorkoth is the name of my character in a text-based online role-playing game that I started playing in middle school that was a huge part of my life. I got banned from the game after like 8 years of paying for it and playing it religiously, because I had a script running to work on ranking up boring skills, which you were supposed to do while being away from the keyboard for more than 5 minutes because they considered it unfair that you could just basically put your character on autopilot all the time and level up faster. But it was okay if you were hanging out and talking to people or watching your screen. If they suspected you were doing it, they'd send you little messages that were unusual to get your attention, and if after 5 minutes you didn't answer, you got banned forever. I was working on programming a website with a database of all the magical devices present in the game, for everyone's reference. There were a lot of unique or rare things dropped in events and such and no one had a catalogue of them all. I was looking back every 5 minutes but I guess I waited a little long one time and I looked back to find myself permanently banned. It was pretty devastating, but Xorkoth was already my alter-ego so I decided he would live on in the world of online psychedelic culture and Erowid. :)

Where the name came from, I have no idea, I was 13 and it was the first thing that popped into my head when it asked me to name my character.

Oh shit, that must have been a big part of your life after 8 years.

I'm named after this guy 12425

It was, I had a bunch of friends in there and my character was married to this girl, we almost met at one point, but when we started talking outside of the game, we found out that she was 18 and I was 15 and I think she got a little freaked out. It was by far the best game I ever played. It was 100% text, but it was like how a book is more immersive than a movie. You stop being aware of the act of reading and instead it becomes visualized in a personal way inside your head. It was an incredibly rich world where every single action was controlled by you and you could do pretty much anything. The combat system was so cool, you actually controlled every movement, it was like okay, I'm near enough, now we're gonna start trading blows and lose hit points. It was realistic, you'd decide what kind of swings/stabs/etc to make with your weapon, what defensive postures to take, and based on what the other person was doing, different tactics would work better. You'd generally not get wounded, or maybe get little cuts. But if someone got through your defenses and stabbed you in the chest, you died, like you really would. I still miss that game and I think it was such bullshit how they did me considering I was doing them a service and had been a big presence in their world for almost a decade.

My bad luck just keeps coming around in my Bad Luck Car. I got pulled tonight for a busted headlight while giving a friend a ride to town. Turns out my tags are expired which I'm normally on top of but this last month I've been depressed as fuck and not keeping up with my shit.

They ran a drug dog around my car and it alerted (like they always do). K9 officer was a real dick and was ordering me around like the Detective that beat my ass for fun 10 years ago. Long story short they found an old glass pipe that I thought I'd lost in my move last year crammed between the backseats of my car. Got charged for that along with two other charges for my headlight/expired tags. I now have three separate court dates because they want to extort as much cash out of me as possible and I'm now legally screwed of finding employment with the companies I have applications in with. I just got a call back this morning too.

From a quick look at my local laws it looks like I'm going to be doing drug classes, peeing in a cup for 6 months, and paying about $2k between lawyer fees and court costs all over a $10 pipe I only smoked CBD/hemp out of. This fucking sucks, I was planning on spending that money on badly needed dental work and I'm in the process of buying land and was just about to build a tiny house on it. I'm also working on getting permits to grow hemp legally on my farm and just might have fucked myself on starting my own business. All over a $10 glass bowl.

I really hate prohibition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.