• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MXE would be my choice, I find that it has pretty profound antidepressant qualities and is just lovely in all respects. I'd start with a pretty low dose since he hasn't taken dissos before. Some people don't really like dissociatives. MXE at 20mg or so would be hard to have a bad time on.
I think dxm would be the way to go, that’s what I use, and it’s widely available

It’s also got Sri effects with the nmda antagonism

You don’t have to trip, I take 30 mg some days Andy feel antidepressant effects from that, it also makes music sound amazing
@Pfafffed

So my partner is going through a bout of anxiety and depression. He's never used a disso before, but is considering taking one tonight. Given the late hour, it's probably best to go with a short acting one. Do you think MXPr, 2-FDCK, or MXE would be a good place to start?
My vote goes to 2f-DCK if he is completely disso naive. Obvi I think MXE has the most total potential of the group though. Maybe let him dip his toes first?

I think dxm would be the way to go, that’s what I use, and it’s widely available
@phafffed
High dose dxm does rival 3 and 4 methoxy PCP analogues in effect but it's not that much like K or MXE.

I wouldn't recommend it as an antidepressant. It makes me feel weird.

AKE
High dose dxm does rival 3 and 4 methoxy PCP analogues in effect but it's not that much like K or MXE.

I wouldn't recommend it as an antidepressant. It makes me feel weird.
it feelslike k to me, maybe I react to it differently than most people though, it’s one of the best anti depressants I’ve ever taken

Though ive only tried k twice, and that’s 5e only other disassociative I’ve tried

Yeah decades back I read an Erowid report from a guy who took about 5 really strong ecstasy pills and then snorted half a gram line of ketamine which I assume was the veterinary one by the date and seen at that time and he described instantly falling into a hellish Abyss falling and falling screaming until he landed impaled on a huge spike hallucinating his own death basically and apparently was screaming out loud while he was in this k-hole and ended up with some major trauma from it too.

I thought it was riveting and couldn't wait to try it lol! I did, more or less, in numerous shapes and guises.
This reminds me of the only time I shared my pharmaceutical ketamine injection solution with a friend.

I injected him with my normal dose. Which was probably about 170-180mg IV.

He'd never done k before.

He started screaming "Fuck!!!!" really loud and then started to stare off into space for a longtime. His girlfriend was like "is he going to be ok?"

I told her yes.

He told me later it was like getting smacked over the head. He said it was still traumatic to think about.

That wasn't what I expected him to experience at all. I never had a ketamine experience that made me scream "FUCK!!!" before.

That was the only time I ever popped someone's needle cherry, too. I knew that he wouldn't continue to do it on his own though and he didn't. He's not a needle kind of guy. Mostly weed and occasionally psychedelics.

His fiance is dead now from heroin. She didn't use needles back then, and I've always hoped that she didn't try it because of watching me shoot ketamine.

I don't shoot up anymore.

AKE

it feelslike k to me, maybe I react to it differently than most people though, it’s one of the best anti depressants I’ve ever taken

Though ive only tried k twice, and that’s 5e only other disassociative I’ve tried
It may feel a bit like snorted k. I could maybe see comparing it to snorted MXE but it's so less potent and hits lots of receptors.

I've only ever shot k.

Shooting MXE feels so much different than snorting it, and also so much like shooting K. It's a rocket to another dimension.

So I could see how snorting k might seem comparable to dxm in some ways.

I've holed really hard from snorting MXE and it is a completely different experience compared to an IV hole.

Shit new edibles batch def stronger.

It"s a stronger strain though so I could have dosed a bit below the maximum sweetspot for the Bluedream batch.

Following the edibles, 11 grams instant kava and 30 Noble prior...

I felt so comfortable. TOO comfortable lol.

Let myself drift off in à semi unconscious state temp cos am fighting tiredness.

Went to a mad place though. Snapped round to, snap round lol.

As a man once said to me at an illegal UK warehouse rave, and I love the plain zimple no complication....I'm well cained, you know what I mean.

What he said. The way though. So deep laid back, fussless, upon enquirry only.

Yeah these new edibles, Cinderella Jack are good man. Like, 1.5 x strong as the Bluedream ones, and 10 gr oil was a lovely very substantial effect.

Massive mood boost and alteration, interested, well chilled out.

Same dose of the Cinderella, lot heavier vaped but very good buzz, got me surprisingly stoned. Acid is fresh too so it should be spaking my consciousness towards it but with black coffee atm I'm still trying to open my slit eyes and be awake person lol, not planned bed yet, maybe more instant kava.

Wicked edibles though. I will only eat 10 grams of this oil again if I want to go to bed and stay there.

Or...with 400 mics next time.

The magic dose after all. It can get you right there. I have a definition for the exact no words for it stuff and indepth experience of the dedicated mind explorer aka psychonaut cherishes or dreams of, but not even because it isn"t even known to evbody who drops acid I believe.

It"s like another universe where nothing adds up because it's all complete.

Non lucid, fully hallucinogenic and lost awareness of the "I" for several hrs.

Mesmerised by waves of purest non 3D spectacular visuals, cartoonish stuff, cracky insights and mad things lol

I call it, as it"s full on brilliant mental madness, and what it"s about for me...

Timeless, spaceless, DMT like LSD induced hallucinogenesis.

New word for me that. For those waves. The crazy waves. So cool though.

This edible batch though, dose like this with 400 ug, woukd easily put me in non lucid not knowing a detail mad vision and scintillating full hallucinogenic experience.

Will hope to drop early morning.

Actually easier, to ride a day out bustling world, fresh alive on a trip than 12 hours later, still wired but no energy and...

Because nobody reminded me that you can just go to there like thst, not even me lol!

I thought you needed a much huger dose but 400 can be the ticket literally.

2c-c felt more like mescaline to me than 2cb or i. Can't really TRIP on it per say but just it's general vibe/feel

2c-c felt more like mescaline to me than 2cb or i. Can't really TRIP on it per say but just it's general vibe/feel
I can see the comparison of the feeling of 2c-c with mescaline but imo most phenethylamine psychedelics share some of that feeling. Most recently I felt that way about BOD. Especially when combined with MDMA.

For me 2c-c and mescaline were completely different. I've only had one really strong mescaline experience and it was way more intense and visual than 2c-c for me.

My whole field of vision was something like purple, rolling clouds on mescaline. I've never experienced anything else like it.

Last edited:
I can see the comparison of the feeling of 2c-c with mescaline but imo most phenethylamine psychedelics share some of that feeling. Most recently I felt that way about BOD. Especially when combined with MDMA.

For me 2c-c and mescaline were completely different. I've only had one really strong mescaline experience and it was way more intense and visual than 2c-c for me.

My whole field of vision was something like purple, rolling clouds on mescaline. I've never experienced anything else like it.
Yeah i mean the 2cc which I've heard called the trip without the trip. I didn't really get any OEV from it even upwards of 100mg

@AutoTripper
Mmm
Skid row

Lol!! 😂

Lol, you did in fact beat me to that one. Seriously the other day I almost said it myself, but I wasn't sure if you would appreciate the humour lol.

And I'm being far more questioning of myself lately, espec when heavy afterglowing.

Personally I felt it was worthy of at least one more mention (skid row), so I'm glad you did too because that's assuring to me.

Just well high on weed still. Vaped sativa, those new edibles last night is a way to feel all cozy and warm for quite a long time.

I just skimmed 10 grams of the oil from the pan, yet to be filtered of settled herb.

10 grams of the Bluedream wasca good kind of trip itself, but this Cinderella Jack smacked me out so nicely with the kava.

This acid afterglow is unique. Fresh as daisy. Like an exhilaration.

Man I'm feeling like a loser right now.

I've been up all night drinking beer and smoking weed and haven't shaved or showered or prepared myself for church today at all. I'm supposed to catch the bus in like half an hour.

They are expecting me for RCIA class. There's only three of us in the class and one is already going to be absent today.

I don't know if I want to go like this. It sounds like a very long day not having any sleep and drinking all night.

Crap.

I've been listening to Coptic hymns for hours so it's not like I'm not worshipping.

I don't want to miss RCIA class though. Maybe it's best to go next week shaven and not smelling of beer?

I should've gone to bed early. I hate missing this class....

Really feeling like a loser if I don't go.

My mom always told me "90% of life success is just showing up"
I definitely missed the bus so not showing up today.

Fuck alcohol.
I've really got to get a decent, steady benzo supply going.

I never had problems like this when I was prescribed diazepam.

I've never encountered a doctor yet that will prescribe benzos and accepts government insurance.

I'll call the church tomorrow. I hate missing class but I'm sure they won't kick me out over it.

I'll attend mass virtually later today. Still missing RCIA though.

Status
Not open for further replies.