• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiletamine sucks. At least the kind sold at veterinary pharmacies for wild ape sedation, combined with zolazepam or whatever
I've read a number of good experiences from pure tiletamine, but mostly negative stories about the zolazepam-laced veterinary-grade stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if the benzo dulled the interesting effects.

I've read a number of good experiences from pure tiletamine, but mostly negative stories about the zolazepam-laced veterinary-grade stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if the benzo dulled the interesting effects.
Doesn't just dull it, feels very toxic

just got driven home again, no work today. everything under water you couldnt get into the building. long weekend yay.

just got driven home again, no work today. everything under water you couldnt get into the building. long weekend yay.
I used to work, always between school/college/university.

Until simply an impossibility long ago now.

But it was like, right now, my bed at,,,5.30 am, if I was sue at work 6 am, suddenly that bed goes from sonething I take for granted...to the best place innthevworld, and somewhere I just want to stay forever and can't wait to get back to lol.

But getting off work early was always a buzz too.

How does it feel for you today? Just curious. I'm always interested in hearing about, picturing bright images of ofher people's lives.

Any exciting plans now today, or just enjoy nice rest at home?

Have ac swell time off I hope whatever transpires.

Anyone ever been chewed up and spat out? Didn't know you could manipulate such technology.. I mean i know machines you can...

Most times, I'm much happier to be autistic and socially retarded with hyper focus on random subjects than someone who's only facet of intelligence is in emotional manipulation and is useless (aren't we all? I can't even brush my teeth) otherwise. Only scary when a couple of those types meet.

You'd think I'd be envious, or feel sorry for myself, but I just feel sorry for them and the whole situation.

i didnt work for the last 10 years, just a bit of work in a 1eur facility, not worth mentioning. now im back in some sort of rehabilitation center to get back to normal work. allowance is really low, i get around 100-120 eur more a month, but thats ok. they offer a lot of different activities there but nothing really interesting, dont think that i could learn much there. i should be starting playing bass in the band in some months, really easy songs but better than nothing.

i didnt work for the last 10 years, just a bit of work in a 1eur facility, not worth mentioning. now im back in some sort of rehabilitation center to get back to normal work. allowance is really low, i get around 100-120 eur more a month, but thats ok. they offer a lot of different activities there but nothing really interesting, dont think that i could learn much there. i should be starting playing bass in the band in some months, really easy songs but better than nothing.
We have what we have in life. A positive, thankful outlook is the stepping stone to happiness firstly, achievement and progress beyond.

I mean it might feel a bit crummy and that end but to me it sounds from that little description there as if you are actually making progress in life and that's the main thing.

So take some heart from that and focus on your blessings I always try and encourage people. We take so much for granted you know. I do. It's human nature.

I was just picturing you hopefully with a pleasant feeling do you have free time to yourself today with hopefully some sort of enjoyable or restful pasttime.

Like, a nice spliff of weed (and maybe a good jar of Kava would be swell alongside
IMO.)

Anyone ever been chewed up and spat out? Didn't know you could manipulate such technology.. I mean i know machines you can...

Most times, I'm much happier to be autistic and socially retarded with hyper focus on random subjects than someone who's only facet of intelligence is in emotional manipulation and is useless (aren't we all? I can't even brush my teeth) otherwise. Only scary when a couple of those types meet.

You'd think I'd be envious, or feel sorry for myself, but I just feel sorry for them and the whole situation.
In so many instances apparent disabilities are actually gifts and it's always better to be more developed and deeper allbeit With real struggles in life than the other way round.

Silver linings. Everywhere. But the aren't just linings, but the bright light justvthe other side of the cloud.

It pleases me to hear when people speak as you have and show a genuine appreciation for themselves whatever difficulties they face in life.

Tiletamine sucks. At least the kind sold at veterinary pharmacies for wild ape sedation, combined with zolazepam or whatever
I didn't know it was combined with a benzo. No wonder it sucks.

I've tried combining IM benzos with IV K before and it completely abolished any visuals and made me feel like I was coming down immediately.

I've tried combining IM benzos with IV K before and it completely abolished any visuals and made me feel like I was coming down immediately.
That's another irony too, or an anomaly/hack.

I really trip out of skull, not ever hauntingly or overwhelming mentally, but everything LSD has ever been for me still, norhing wanting.

I actually manage somehow to continue tapping into new levels and types of experience, even now, and my imagination in particular feels so healthy and like it has grown.

But I am permanently full loaded with silly level of benzos. I swear LSD has an equally full and long lasting monumental effect on me now vs ever.

All drugs are concurrent. No lights ever turned out. Maybe the KL and Cannabinoids saturation on the trips and 24/7 contributes. Maybe the trips themselves would be harder to manage without the benzos in my system.

But the actual depth and mystery and amazing raw vividness of the experiences, how far my mind journeys every time in new ways, the bentness and craziness of the world, amazing afterglows and wrecked to pieces head lol.

I miss nothing. I really do need to sort out the benzo use. But not at all in my mind, from experience in order to experience Acid.

Just speaking for myself. I know others wouldn't agree from their own E.

That's another irony too, or an anomaly/hack.

I really trip out of skull, not ever hauntingly or overwhelming mentally, but everything LSD has ever been for me still, norhing wanting.

I actually manage somehow to continue tapping into new levels and types of experience, even now, and my imagination in particular feels so healthy and like it has grown.

But I am permanently full loaded with silly level of benzos. I swear LSD has an equally full and long lasting monumental effect on me now vs ever.

All drugs are concurrent. No lights ever turned out. Maybe the KL and Cannabinoids saturation on the trips and 24/7 contributes. Maybe the trips themselves would be harder to manage without the benzos in my system.

But the actual depth and mystery and amazing raw vividness of the experiences, how far my mind journeys every time in new ways, the bentness and craziness of the world, amazing afterglows and wrecked to pieces head lol.

I miss nothing. I really do need to sort out the benzo use. But not at all in my mind, from experience in order to experience Acid.

Just speaking for myself. I know others wouldn't agree from their own E.
I think if I was continuously on benzos, like prescribed, it wouldn't effect the k hole as much as injecting benzos during a k hole.

I think if I was continuously on benzos, like prescribed, it wouldn't effect the k hole as much as injecting benzos during a k hole.
Yes it's like an adjustment.

I am not immune to benzo, just psychologically dependant on it.

And it synergises so well with kava in particular, so it's been part of my all round drug synergy balancing act.

But again, I see a huge consciousness element in it. Being able to separate things and experience them concurrently, to an extent.

In person, appearance, speech, apparent presence and sharpness of mind, total coherence, there is really no evident signal at all I take any benzos, nor any drugs if I just don't reveal the fact, so my consciousness is able to override the potential for such high daily doses to really display, dumbing down the user.

I'm really immune to that. It's the consciousness again. It's such a powerful thing.

I know exactly what you mean there as well.

Just very nicely high on weed this afternoon now. I took too much kava by this morning. Head spinning, mind buzzing can't hold a thought but lots edibles etc too, it's not unpleasant being too "krunk" on kava.

Surprisingly debilitating though at times. I can get more debilitated by kava than a thousand mics of Acid.

Absolutely wicked Acid afterglow today too. New, colourful, fresh, bright.

Telazol is (tiletamine/zolazepam) according to Wikipedia .. Tiletamine is available on its own though. Supposed to be what I have but my dumba$$ never got it tested.

Its a decent experience (if it is what it’s said to be) but these tremors, after over use are concerning.

Glad it’s gone
Won’t be ordering more

Telazol is (tiletamine/zolazepam) according to Wikipedia .. Tiletamine is available on its own though. Supposed to be what I have but my dumba$$ never got it tested.

Its a decent experience (if it is what it’s said to be) but these tremors, after over use are concerning.

Glad it’s gone
Won’t be ordering more
I'd like to try it. Even if just once to compare and contrast.

It's been years since I've had any K or MXE. IV was always my favorite ROA. Talk about holing...

You know earlier I was thinking about @fastandbulbous. He posted something years ago about IV dissociative use being a dark hole to go down and that stuck with me (considering I'd read so many of his experiences). I don't remember his exact wording but I had no idea until I went down that road myself.

I lost an awesome full time IT job because of stealing ketamine once. Fucked up my marriage early on because of IV MXE, too.

Man, I would love a shot right now. I don't really use needles anymore though. It's been years, but I keep my needle exchange card around, lol.

Last edited:
I really miss holing. I haven't holed on a disso in maybe... 5 years now? I haven't holed since before my wife and I lived together. I don't want to waste what MXE I have left and none of my friends can get (read: share) ketamine.

Anybody try bromantane before? I was thinking about investigating it to see if it's worthwhile

It's not related to memantine.

bromantane was alright, I found it quite subtle but some people really like it. I didn't get a whole lot from it though it was above placebo.

Aside from Auto and his Kava (dont worry Im looking into it, thanks bruv)
Anyone have any idea why Tiletamine would cause such severe tremors... Ive got this Michael J Fox thing happening and Im not too keen on my clients taking notice. Last time it took a month or more, iirc.... suppose I should do some reading but if anyone has any idea / what supplements might help Im alll ears... and little kicks ha

Man, fuck phones. I'm having a hell of a trip tonight on 4-aco-dmt and just spent so much time pouring my heart out and crafting the details of this trip and my fucking phone died.

Man you won't believe the trip I've had tonight. Details when I'm coming down or something. I'm still trying to comprehend it.

Short story my dad was here because I locked myself out of my apartment walking to liquor store tripping. My neighbor asked me if I would be her boyfriend and begged me for money for crack. And I mean begged. We were hanging out the whole trip

Long story though. Details forthcoming.

I'm packing a bowl of cookie now. Fuck I'm high.

Status
Not open for further replies.