• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tired of crap I've only done MDMA/psychedelic combos a few times now but i always take my normal dose of MDMA which is 2-3x 180mg Nike air max pills. So far I've combined it with mushrooms, BOD, and 4-aco-dmt.

i found mdma and mushrooms to be a bit disturbing, but im not the greatest fan of mdma per se...

sup guys. I've been working the whole summer, got a summer job at my city museum. it's been pretty fun! nice co-workers etc. it's weird to be back to work after not doing anything in a few years, but definitely good for me.

my gf got a summer job at another city, so we met last weekend in Turku, former capital city on the southwest coast of Finland. I was actually born there, but moved when I was like 1 year old and this was my first time visiting there since then. Had a really good time :)

having a few beers and smoking some weed:love:

@tired of crap I've only done MDMA/psychedelic combos a few times now but i always take my normal dose of MDMA which is 2-3x 180mg Nike air max pills. So far I've combined it with mushrooms, BOD, and 4-aco-dmt.
MDMA + LSD is like 2 + 2 = 5.5, IMO lol.

Add shrooms, whatever else. Just not DXM.

Ket, MDMA and Shrooms is lush too in it’s own way.

But before I discovered the world of ketamine, plain straight MDMA with LSD and best cannabis’s, good friends, summer raves, maybe a beer later on (like days later), great weed on hand to see you through the working week.

That was always my way of doing drugs, which kept me uninterested in Crack, Smack and even Coke which was always around me and I did take, as well as those others but much more sparsely with them littered over time.

It pretty much stayed like that until a good 2-3 grams pure ketamine joined each typical weekend’s parties.

@simstim thats a monster dose of m man. I know you have a tolerance but careful man. Once the honeymoon phase is gone, it took a long time for me to come back with much restrained use over years. My doses these days are much lower.

Curious though when you say 2-3x do you mean all at once, redone at all? Or is that included? Extra?

I’ve combined with shrooms, and a few times with 4 aco dmt... and I just don’t vibe with the mellowness. For me it’s better combined with acid, 1a seems well suited too. Likely try 1cP next.

I know people say they’re all prodrugs but .... that’s a story for another text lol

@simstim thats a monster dose of m man. I know you have a tolerance but careful man. Once the honeymoon phase is gone, it took a long time for me to come back with much restrained use over years. My doses these days are much lower.

Curious though when you say 2-3x do you mean all at once, redone at all? Or is that included? Extra?

I’ve combined with shrooms, and a few times with 4 aco dmt... and I just don’t vibe with the mellowness. For me it’s better combined with acid, 1a seems well suited too. Likely try 1cP next.

I know people say they’re all prodrugs but .... that’s a story for another text lol
Believe me that there is no mellowness involved with that dose of MDMA plus anything psychedelic. Actually i find I'm more hyper, even with mushrooms. I've yet to try it with lsd though!
Earlier i hit a spice blunt my neighbor brought down several times while high on 3-MMC, lol. Whoa!

I had eaten psilocybe truffles the night I first tried MDMA. It all came together so seamlessly that I didn't even notice the MDMA taking effect. Everything and everyone had taken on this angelic glow. I was sitting on a cloud over Eden with my best friend, talking about fuck knows what.. but it changed my life.

I believe you when you say there’s nothing mellow about that dose lol... I had combod it with mushrooms maybe once way back when my doses weren’t so responsible and I just didn’t like the combo of body loads. And then again more recently when my doses first became reasonable (ie <150mg with only 1 redose of 1/3-1/2) I tried it combined with mushrooms and a couple times, even more recently with 4 aco dmt. At lower doses I found myself rather couch locked

I’d be willing to try again, with 4 aco dmt but tbh I don’t really care much for mushrooms, they can be a harsh teacher. Tbf I don’t find 4 aco dmt much different, in that regard lol

How do you guys feel about going into to a psychedelic experience fasted?

I feel like I’m not in the state, physically, to fast for 24hrs like I have in the past, at points, for some experiences. Tbh at times it felt unnecessary and almost draining come the end of a long experience.

But I do find maybe 4-6hrs reduces the likelihood of purging (something I’m prone to).

Thoughts, experiences?
I enjoy that. Very much. I hate going into a psychedelic experience stuffed. I usually buy some good fruits, maybe some yoghurt, in case I get hungry.
I like to wait 6-8 hours after my latest meal to drop LSD.

But what I really love is going 2-3 days on amphetamine and drop acid when sleep deprived. It gets funky real fast.

Has anyone heard from @Xorkoth ? He hasn't posted in a week, and hasn't been answering PMs of mine. I'm not sure if weeks off are normal for him, but I don't remember seeing him away for this long before.

I would text him, but he's not usually very good about responding to Signal. I don't know that he's always got it installed

But what I really love is going 2-3 days on amphetamine and drop acid when sleep deprived. It gets funky real fast.
This has been the way I’ve done it on most of my trips in the last year. But I’m mot planning on doing it anymore. Firstly cause I’ve quit meth but mainly because meth just kills depersonalisation on LSD.

Meth absolutely stops you switching out of the brain’s Default Mode Network - which is what I really want out of LSD.

Meth + LSD is not bad or not fun per se. But it just gives you so little of the potential of LSD at high doses. Although if you throw in some ket as well it’s a whole new level of ‘interesting’

This has been the way I’ve done it on most of my trips in the last year. But I’m mot planning on doing it anymore. Firstly cause I’ve quit meth but mainly because meth just kills depersonalisation on LSD.

Meth absolutely stops you switching out of the brain’s Default Mode Network - which is what I really want out of LSD.

Meth + LSD is not bad or not fun per se. But it just gives you so little of the potential of LSD at high doses. Although if you throw in some ket as well it’s a whole new level of ‘interesting’
Meth has a bit of serotonergic action as well, doesn't it? I wonder if that could be what inhibits that switch?

Meth has a bit of serotonergic action as well, doesn't it? I wonder if that could be what inhibits that switch?
I read something recently arguing that methamphetamine is ‘ego strengthening’ while LSD is ‘ego dissolving’ - there wasn’t much science behind it but somehow it makes a lot of sense to me. Some studies show that methamphetamine users have heightened resting-state connectivity within the mesocorticolimbic system which is where LSD is a dopamine agonist.

Bear; Grateful Dead Sound and Production director did.

In his chemical work ; There had been this knowledge that methamphet had Agonism in the same places.

I read something recently arguing that methamphetamine is ‘ego strengthening’ while LSD is ‘ego dissolving’ - there wasn’t much science behind it but somehow it makes a lot of sense to me. Some studies show that methamphetamine users have heightened resting-state connectivity within the mesocorticolimbic system which is where LSD is a dopamine agonist.
Well Cocaine can be very ego boosting so that’s very plausible.

I’ve not used stimulants for very long time, except moderate caffeine.

But I don’t consider my ego any more dissolved (I’m thinking that’s the right conjugation) than it was X time back.

It’s there, like it always will be, if I keep mind of it I can keep it in check at least.
I do feel there have been positive developments though from the acid. But I was never aspiring for ego dissolution.

Maybe I’ve been so firmly grounded and rooted in my own consciousness for a long time, a part of it.

Has anyone heard from @Xorkoth ? He hasn't posted in a week, and hasn't been answering PMs of mine. I'm not sure if weeks off are normal for him, but I don't remember seeing him away for this long before.
He said he was visiting family and wouldn't be on from the 24th till the 31st. He's probably just catching up on work/home life now that his week vacation is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.