• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me this heatwave is insane. today at least I had time to go swimming for a couple hours. temps up to 35C forcast until the weekend. it's been like this for days now.

anyone else melting?

^Yep it's pretty fucking hot here too. Got air conditioning at work and home though so no problem!

, I also gave into my psych that has been urging me for months to admit myself to a psychiatric institution for a full diagnosis for a while. Probably gonna be really really boring.
might be one of those temporarily unpleasant but long term beneficial type scenarios. I never enjoyed an admission but generally ended up better for them.

Good luck with it. Make sure you get a good justification and explanation of any diagnosis and don’t accept any new drugs unless they explain in detail how they’ll eventually get you off them. They usually omit that part.

Hey guys!
I’m about to be camping in the middle of nowhere in yellow jacket infested swamps for the next week or more. Workin those 12s...
My only form of communication will be a satellite inReach. Last year I had so many painful run ins with yellowjackets in these swamps. I’m going to have to massively armor up this time... but it’s so fucking hot I’ll probably just die.
See you on the other side!

Holy shit, I've been having the worst day I've had in a while. Nothing really serious, but a ridiculous amount of unlikely small annoyances. Starting to feel like some kind of bad joke lol

gonna do some ket tonight. Been stonned for 5 days 24/7 feels weird man been on cannabis literally 24/7 you start to see through the lies of society. I love how zonked out edibles make me can just get a good sleep.

I received two new types of acid from my super reliable DNM guy after he ran out of the calfornia needlepoint that had been so magnificent. No idea which is which.

I’m still navigating AP withdrawal syndrome and not feeling great. Probably very unwise to throw a bunch of acid on top of such a low set situation. But listening to Portishead really makes me want to for some reason.

im about to start a business selling my piss extract on the darknet, id do the clearnet but i think NMT might count as an analogue of DMT even tho it comes natural from my piss :mad:

i mean fuck it, may as well sell on the clearnet, facebook marketplace, etsy, if the first case of the federal analogue act was some guy selling literally urine extract that would just be fucking sad..

I have been awake for 24 hours. Had some good fun seeing friends. Hope to sleep when I get home properly

Status
Not open for further replies.