• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
k-hole is the true time travelling shit man ketamine is cooked
I was wanting to ask you, this ain’t really the time, out of my natural interest, how much and what type of experience you have personally had with ketamine on lsd?

To me, it was a heavenly combination. Nothing else took all edge off an Acid trip like good moderate Ketamine, without nullifying it at all like Crack, no 1, benzos for many, barely for myself honestly I’ve done it al many times with and without…etc, without taking anything away fro the acid.

Oh man I’d love the effect of ketamine so much.

I think…I am just getting my head back. I actually thought I’d lost it this time from that ill timed 500 ug drop but vaping loads of weed coming up…phew caught me out this time.

Future, mr roots- hold out 4 to 5 hours peak levelled, then vaping is transcendental,and cosmically dreamy but pleasant.

But for one and many here @TripSitterNZ you know what a wee bitty weed can do any time to an acid trip, like the half tab and spliff you smoked being strangely overpowering at the time.

Next, or if lol, I drop 500 ug, I’ll not be so hasty hammering cannabinoids into my system for a while.

Funny, I was just reading an old discussion from 2014 where I was saying that despite being an everyday smoker, I tended to abstain from smoking when planning to trip later the same day, and only smoke after the peak...possibly to help get their if a particular dose is weaker than expected.

I’ve heard a friend describe smoking weed on LSD like throwing a pebble into a hurricane.

For me, a puff or two can sometimes completely change the direction of the trip.

...sometimes, I’ve managed to trip in Alaska, Mexico...Canada, without access to weed.

Funny, I was just reading an old discussion from 2014 where I was saying that despite being an everyday smoker, I tended to abstain from smoking when planning to trip later the same day, and only smoke after the peak...possibly to help get their if a particular dose is weaker than expected.

I’ve heard a friend describe smoking weed on LSD like throwing a pebble into a hurricane.

For me, a puff or two can sometimes completely change the direction of the trip.

...sometimes, I’ve managed to trip in Alaska, Mexico...Canada, without access to weed.
Yes, it really can be all about timing.

And dose. A mini cannabis dose, manageable.

Then for me it used to be 4 hours minimum really, ideally 5, then suddenly getting highbonnweed is comfortable and dreamily pleasant, luminesce, timeless, so calm and free sensation, Plus it also brings the magic visually especially of the trip back to life especially in terms of bright colour enhancement and simple wonder and imagination.

Glad I’m not the only freak here who imagines these things lol!

i had eaten 2 one foot san pedros whole the first time i took mescaline, i chewed them entirely, like cucumbers and then i smoked some weed when they were coming on stronger and it was lucid, mystical, magical enjoyable, euphoric and happy

but after not being in great situations for my success in life, for years;
i had been trying to root a giant cutting of bolivian torch cactus; but it wasn’t callousing in the conditions i had it and it was starting to rot at the fresh cut.
i cut it a little above that part where it looked totally ok; but then i cut another cm and a third or so, to be sure and to get a little mescaline feel
and i made tea with it.

well 4 hours after, i took vaporizer rips to smoke a “pure sativa” i had harvested. the sativa was the type that is an upper and no burnout or ceiling.
i started getting a coming in feeling that kept rising and rising and rising as it went and i started getting worried.
mentally it was challenging as i went through the thoughts that i’m gonna die, and it could be then or sometime eventually and all i had was this ironic body high, laying on my bed on my side waiting to see if i’d peak into another realm and find gnosis. but i didn’t and eventually i fell asleep when it wasn’t as pushy, i don’t know how long it was

it caught me off guard.

i had tripped on mushrooms before, ate an 1/8, and 2 1/5 eighths and other 1/8 at other times, mixed trip stuff, good and bad feels. and took an acid gel tab (i suppose was acid and it was a great experience ) and two unknown potency tabs at a party that went to a bad experience of things; later a tab (unknown potency, set off bad feels with some people i thought maybe were unfriendly when i smoked a blunt, it was a hybrid tired stone type of pot that always brought me down around people anyway ). later a mushroom trip at an old friends went to a bad mental place and really my life was progressively developing downwards, nothing worked out, i was an outcast, weird (i have aspergers it turns out), my dreams were unrecognized and i wasn’t attaining anything; i was not getting on with community college easy (eventually i failed out and i don’t remember the timings of everything; i just have different memory tracts and don’t always remember what stuff was when chronologically, and have islands of experience when a thing happened but don’t remember when in relation to other ones, at least in normal recall that isn’t “aha”) the negative started to come out and not the ecxstatic breakthrough and finding god i hoped for when i started. i got down and let all what was really bs in my life drop (even more so now), just stayed alone;

but i have always had a problem with death. and had fever dreams as a kid; they were “trippy” and weren’t easy to handle, so the “mystic” stuff seemed like territory i knew an idea of.
actually i was just reading an HXE report that reminds me of one i had; but mine had me shrink to a point of light into an infinitely expanding darkness; and dissapear at infinite smallness (like reaching an asymptote but you just go over) and i was instantly seemingly the infinitely patterned fabric of space around me all with light in the dark and it was me but it was only me and i didn’t find god or anything but myself (i think i maybe just didn’t keep myself through it enough to breakthrough) and i woke up with a terror bolt of energy through me and shakily got out of bed and was scared about reality but also sleep didn’t have solace and there was nowhere to go and i went to my parents downstairs and was in somehow a state between sleep and wake where i was calm over the terrifiedness and my mind worked sharper or at a higher level than normal in some manner. i tried to tell them what i had experienced but it seemed like i was cursing them off and i could not hear if i was saying everything right and i kept asking them if i was saying everything alright and sorry, interchangeably;

i had another where i found myself hurdling through my lame idea if the cosmos with jyst a bunch if stars; and found myself waking up but i was going through infinity and i was trying to keep my awareness of it as i woke but it felt like it didn’t bottle up right and the universe that was in my pillow with my head wasn't with me and i woke up thinking half my head on an angle got smushed off in the pillow and it felt slanted and flat; i thought i lost brain matter and was permanently retarded.
i went downstairs woke my dad and said that my head was mishapen, the universe was in my pillow and eventually found when he touched my haid after i insisted, that it was there; i felt my head and it was there; so i was puzzled and went back to bed

idk i just went on with this. i’ve always just been passionate about science and religion and how things are and how they work, and aliens. afterlife, life, consciousness whatever idk. i gre up catholic and my great uncle became a priest when i was young, was born on the same day as me, i went to catholic school; it all seemed good as a kid; be a good person, an learning the wonder of science that gives us abilities as humans to use the world like legos and solve problems . fast forward now i tried saving a baby deer unsuccessfully, years ago from the woods where i tried to clandestinely grow pot, went vegetarian and later vegan; and the world is a cruel place to me. lost my mom before that, not a great time growing up, not finding what i was looking for, social outcast; and i started keeping to myself after i flunked college just deciding i’m gonna do it myself and learn all the science i was trying to and i vent like i wanted to as a kid; living in solitude, couldn’t take the outside world, family problems, mocked by my dad and sibling. ignored by siblings when they hung out. idk my mental experience has been negative and i see the way things can be terrible; and not seeing the great
i had the difficult non beautiful trip thing going on with a teeny bit. it was just another step in my journey, idk;
but was just a taste idk.

Last edited:
i had eaten 2 one foot san pedros whole the first time i took mescaline, i chewed them entirely, like cucumbers and then i smoked some weed when they were coming on stronger and it was lucid, mystical, magical enjoyable, euphoric and happy

but after not being in great situations for my success in life, for years;
i had been trying to root a giant cutting of bolivian torch cactus; but it wasn’t callousing in the conditions i had it and it was starting to rot at the fresh cut.
i cut it a little above that part where it looked totally ok; but then i cut another cm and a third or so, to be sure and get a little feel
and i made tea with it.

well 4 hours after, i took vaporizer rips to smoke a “pure sativa” i had harvested. the sativa was the type that is an upper and no burnout or ceiling.
i started getting a coming in feeling that kept rising and rising and rising as it went and i started getting worried.
mentally it was challenging as i went through the thoughts that i’m gonna die, and it could be then or sometime eventually and all i had was this ironic body high, laying on my bed on my side waiting to see if i’d peak into another realm and find gnosis. but i didn’t and eventually i fell asleep when it wasn’t as pushy, i don’t know how long it was

it caught me off guard.

i had tripped on mushrooms before, ate an 1/8, and 2 1/5 eighths and other 1/8 at other times, mixed trip stuff, good and bad feels. and took an acid gel tab (i suppose was acid and it was a great experience ) and two unknown potency tabs at a party that went to a bad experience of things; later a tab (unknown potency, set off bad feels with some people i thought maybe were unfriendly when i smoked a blunt, it was a hybrid tired stone type of pot that always brought me down around people anyway ). later a mushroom trip at an old friends went to a bad mental place and really my life was progressively developing downwards, nothing worked out, i was an outcast, weird (i have aspergers it turns out), my dreams were unrecognized and i wasn’t attaining anything; i was not getting on with community college easy (eventually i failed out and i don’t remember the timings of everything; i just have different memory tracts and don’t always remember what stuff was when chronologically, and have islands of experience when a thibg happened but don’t remember when in relation to other ones, at least in normal recall that isn’t “aha”) the negative started to come out and not the ecxstatic breakthrough and finding god i hoped for when i started. i got down and let all what was really bs in my life drop (even more so now) but i have always had a problem with death. and had fever dreams as a kid; they were “trippy” and weren’t easy to handle, so the “mystic” stuff seemed like territory i knew an idea of.
actually i was just reading an HXR report that reminds me of one i had; but mine had me shrink to a point of light into an infinitely expanding darkness; and dissapear at infinite smallness (like reaching an asymptote but you just go over) and i was instantly seemingly the infinitely patterned fabric of space around me all with light in the dark and it was me but it was only me and i didn’t find god or anything but myself and i woke up with a terror bolt of energy through me and shakily got out of bed and was scared about reality but also sleep didn’t have solace and there was nowhere to go and i went to my parents downstairs and was in somehow a state between sleep and wake where i was calm over the terrifiedness and my mind worked sharper or at a higher level than normal in some manner. i tried to tell them what i had experienced but it seemed like i was cursing them off and i could not hear if i was saying everything right and i kept asking them if i was saying everything alright and sorry, interchangeably;

i had another where i found myself hurdling through my lame idea if the cosmos with jyst a bunch if stars; and found myself waking up but i was going through infinity and i was trying to keep my awareness of it as i woke but it felt like it didn’t bottle up right and the universe that was in my pillow with my head wasn't with me and i woke up thinking half my head on an angle got smushed off in the pillow and it felt slanted and flat; i thought i lost brain matter and was permanently retarded.
i went downstairs woke my dad and said that my head was mishapen, the universe was in my pillow and eventually found when he touched my haid after i insisted, that it was there; i felt my head and it was there; so i was puzzled and went back to bed

idk i just went on with this
I had one cactus trip where I was smoking hash and would get an hour long panic attack that would end about an hour later then I'd smoke more and it would happen again, took me many hours to figure it out lol

Weed adds some crazy elements to psychedelics, especially if you do it before the peak ends. Weed adds its own crazy disjointed paranoid aspect and also kicks the psychedelic up like 5 notches. I don't usually smoke weed, if I do at all, until after the peak for this reason. I used to back when I was a 24/7 smoker but not anymore.

mescaline was the only thing that had that reaction for me, i saw others go temporarily psychotic with it on LSD but it was always a good combo for me. i think its the norepinephrine action of mescaline that made it feel so bad, though a "shaman" told me the cactus has a jealous spirit, lol

lol, the “shaman”

the one time i took a tab of some poorly kept unknown potency acid, and i walked home after bad reactions with a group when i started feeling down: (i think it was that time)
the next day i was at a family party and smoked a couple hits with my bro;

i got a great afterglow; but i lost it as soon as the weed hit the tired shift after 15-20,30 minutes or whatever

i’ve guessed that the awake type with no ceiling or burnout would just bring it back and i hope to see it lasts through the day

i had something similar when , after i ate those two cacti; i waited a week and ate 8 of them; whole at a woods party where we used to hang out; i was thinking i’d find enlightenment and stuff;
but i found out later i was supposed to just use the green skin and boil it as a tea:
i ate them just soaking in water all mashed up : it didn’t give me clear memory of it, i don’t remember all of it, it was kind of dreamy; and not euphoric; i was aggravated that it didn’t kick in and also i was upset at not getting laid and a friend was; i just sat on an old tractor and “tripped”. and paced around.
the memory effects i guess were likely due to all the other compounds in it
it didn’t seem i absorbed the mescaline fast enough from the skin to be a real real trip

but the next day i had some sort if afterglow the whole day and contemplated things (but i always did that); later that night it seemed there were trails and faint faint hints of colors draped around like thin folding/blowing curtains; this sounds as much more than it was it was entirely minimal;
but there was some sort of afterglow

Weed adds some crazy elements to psychedelics, especially if you do it before the peak ends. Weed adds its own crazy disjointed paranoid aspect and also kicks the psychedelic up like 5 notches. I don't usually smoke weed, if I do at all, until after the peak for this reason. I used to back when I was a 24/7 smoker but not anymore.
Totally. That’s how I stitched myself up the other day. I always use weed on trips so I’m quite used to it, but sometimes it catches me out. By heavily vaping before the tabs had even kicked in I set myself up for a ride I wasn’t expecting.

Even at the 3 hour mark, less than ideal, it can be easier to navigate.

But in the first hour of a big dose, I want to avoid hammering cannabis.

Edibles are different, can be very nice taken with the acid. It’s like Acid plus.

Not just LSD and weed enhancing it, but an even more magical version of LSD.

I kick myself sometimes for having a bad trip and being such a woos, but I continue to underestimate how intense just plain old MJ can turn any dose.

haha reminds of the time i used all the burn collections from my magic flight vaporizer (which i never really got to fully vape it, even though crisping it seemed; i dunno i just didn’t seem to know how to use it right)
and made two brownies which my girlfriend didn’t want to eat one of so down the hatch they went; oh boy i didn’t expect the sedatedness

Ate an edible a few days back. Was wayyyyy too intense. Stronger than an acid trip. Bleh.
yeah man edibles tbh are one very heavy psychedelic experince. The visuals i had were insane i couldnt even fucking cross the road properly when i tried walking out of my mates car. all the lights were a blur from the cars. slept around 20 hours in total from it and still feel foggy 42 hours later. I threw up 3 times from it when it peaked.

I plan on repeating eating them again in a few days when i get everything finished. Wasted an entire day sleeping.

edibles are lethal the ramp up and ramp up over the hours i was already gone after 30mins from eating mine and it just kept getting stronger and stronger till i passed out. My head was spinning so much. The ketamine sent me a on journey on top of them aswell.

I find LSD by itself a very manageable experience compared to cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.