• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was remembering when i became a Muslim last year during my heavy LSD binge lol. Man i was blasted from planet earth i was reading the quran daily and taking shit loads of LSD every 5 days. It did take my trips to another level though. But i no longer believe today in any religion expect for jesus.

Was remembering when i became a Muslim last year during my heavy LSD binge lol. Man i was blasted from planet earth i was reading the quran daily and taking shit loads of LSD every 5 days. It did take my trips to another level though. But i no longer believe today in any religion expect for jesus.
You should try discordianism. Or, worst case scenario, there's always "Bob".

For instance, there is a huge amount of drug discussion and sourcing groups on Discord.

Sheesh, I generated quite the discussion on plugging somehow. Never mentioned a desire to dose other than orally...so not quite harm reduction to suggest I snort, plug, or inject it. However, if I could dose 2cx without the killer headache I get from it, that would be a huge bonus. Not so sure that alternate ROAs would achieve that though

I was just saying how to get most out of the 2C-P :)
The danger with 2C-P lies in the act of taking it in the first place, the ROA doesn't change all that much, especially when done well. You do you, I just see no downsides with plugging, gotta dissolve the powder either way for accurate dosing, reduced dose, less bodyload (also potential nausea), slightly decreased duration (probably).... But I'll shut up about it =D

I was just saying how to get most out of the 2C-P :)
The danger with 2C-P lies in the act of taking it in the first place, the ROA doesn't change all that much, especially when done well. You do you, I just see no downsides with plugging, gotta dissolve the powder either way for accurate dosing, reduced dose, less bodyload (also potential nausea), slightly decreased duration (probably).... But I'll shut up about it =D
Plugging is definitely underrated. A taboo almost even for some. Maybe one day we can teleport as a ROA.

Besides which, that strays too close to sourcing for this forum.

I think it might be possible that what I believed to be a bipolar disorder all this time, might be ADHD.
It would explain so much, as well as kind of the lack in depressive symptoms I experience, as well as the extreme swings every day, that are just not really "possible" with bipolar. Maybe it's a little of both, but I've been reading about symptoms and user experiences and man, so spot on.

Made a wonderful tea out my kratom harvest and now looking forward to doing the same with rest of my peruvian torches. So tired of the toss and wash with plants it can be rough on the stomach.

Made a wonderful tea out my kratom harvest and now looking forward to doing the same with rest of my peruvian torches. So tired of the toss and wash with plants it can be rough on the stomach.
Never had success making tea, though I typically get pre powdered flesh instead of chips just end up with shitty inedible foamy shit

Speaking of old timers and the forum etc, does anyone know what happened to Solipsis? He was always such a great fountain of knowledge on here.

He kinda drifted away, last I heard he was doing well. But it's been a while. I think he was trying to step back from drugs. I miss him, he was awesome. I'm sure he still is. :)

I’ll try not to drift away after the trip I had, (still am in fact) but last night.

I’ve stuck in well so far, like @Xorkoth I do put my heart, soul and honest feelings, thoughts into this place. No barriers. I really appreciate how giving you are.

But it can happen to any of us any time, drifting off the map.

This is the first time in 26 hours I’ve been capable of posting here waiting for the trusty boomerang, an incredible thing, to come back.

I wonder, how many “bad” trips people here have had.

And if I could possibly add another accolade to my name?

Easily 50, to 100 I bet, like real bad trips. Good with the bad I simply say.

I was in no condition or environmental setting to trip and I KNEW before I put the half mg in my mouth it was a bad idea,

Vaping a tonne of strong Sativa weed coming up did the trick though really.

You win some, you lose some. Proper bad trips though due to pre-existing discomforts, only heavily exacerbated….cooh they take a bit of steel at times.

So to close….for amusement, this is your bro early a.m. JUST about mentally and physically done to fuck from pain and phenom exhaustion.

The amazing thing is, maybe I’m just tripping (I am lol), for someone reportedly so unwell (genuinely too), after an eternity of turmoil tripping, no real sleep 2 nights…..to me I look remarkably well if a bit pissed lol! I mean you can see from my lips I’ve just about had enough. I love capturing the most intense moments of some psychedelic journeys.

“Pictures say a thousand words”

Last edited:
It must be fairly equivocal on the stomach, but rougher on the pallate. So by that mechanism yes I guess it’s effectively rougher on the stomach.

I have the same thing with Kava. Not so tasty. If it was practical to capsule instant kava, sufficient dose, I bet my tummy would be much less aware of it by bypassing my olfactory bulb.

Oh hey there, nice to put a face to the name. :)

I kinda like the taste of kava actually, not bad at all.
I’m pleased to hear you enjoy the kava taste. It varies for me.

I don’t usually look so….unhappy lol, but I had had enough. Just couldn’t believe how normal and well I looked that’s all.

Gets caught in the filter
You don't have to use a filter. A simple soak in a glass of water and then wait for it to settle, pour the top portion out, viola.

Trash the gunk, regardless. It's cheap enough that it's hard to justify stomaching that mess for so little goodies.

So just as a marker, 27 hours from 500 ug and I’m still head twisted and far from normal. Just about wittful enough to post a little bit though.

Like, you know you’re fucked when you can’t string a meaningful sentence together for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.