• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May try the IM route next time with DPT. Although I don't notice too bad of a burn snoring. But snorting anything HCL can irritate. But I have not used needles in years since heroin. I did however inject my dog with insulin years ago twice a day for 5 yearsx and was past heroin at that time in my life and never really got freaked.

..but the 2C-E, whew, not sure I want to do a whole 19 mgs. The person that gave it to me said be ready it is potent. This was back in 2005 and still have it.

I hate snorting anything. I will break for DPT though. Orally is my way on 99% of things unless I can't.
Yeah good call, I definitely wouldn't recommend jumping in at 19mg of 2C-E. 2C-E probably has extremely good shelf life too, so that 2005 batch is probably good as new.

My friend tried snorting like 40mg of DPT last year and was trying to blow it out of his nose it burned so bad. Fuck that.
I think I'm lucky with my batch of DPT, it feels like almost nothing when you snort it.

The newer salts of the tryptamines (fumarate usually) seem to be much, much gentler. In the old days they were mostly freebases (especially the base tryptamines) which are horrible to snort, they burn and they do absorb but it takes a while, tastes and smells horrible, and burns the whole time.

As far as HR goes, I've had to have something stuck up my ass in a medical setting (hemorrhoid banding) and I'd honestly prefer getting an injection abscess (which I've also experienced) to feeling that again.

Well I hate needles personally, can't stand having a needle in my vein or muscle. I've always been that way. I'd prefer putting a small oral syringe in my ass to putting a needle in my leg any day of the week.

Bluelight does promote plugging to an extreme degree though. Or does, I haven't been on enough in recent years. At one point though there was what I'd call an undue preoccupation with this RoA. For some it was suggested as a matter of harm reduction, i.e. avoiding needles, but some were just downright evangelistic about promoting it in general.

I can see why you'd feel that way given how you feel about the ROA. But the fact of the matter is, it is safer than IM and quite similar in effects and kinetics. So it IS harm reduction to suggest to people to do it instead of IM. I do realize that with wheel filters and proper hygeine, IMing is pretty safe, but drug users are known to ignore that kind of stuff, and the downside for doing it wrong can be serious and even deadly if you don't seek medical attention (and lets be honest, not everyone is willing to do that, we have had BLers die from abscesses who knew better due to not wanting to go to the hospital, let alone less experienced users or new users who post to ask one question and don't stick around, who truly do not know better). I've seen abscesses become extremely serious in real life, let alone what I've seen and heard about on here. Rectal admin is never going to give you an abscess. I wouldn't call suggesting someone to plug when they're asking whether they should IM or snort, or if they're asking the best way to ingest, say, 2C-B besides orally, is promoting it to an extreme degree. It's just a suggestion that is a pretty good one, IMO. It's just point blank less dangerous. I stand by it as a valid HR practice when it comes to ingesting psychedelics parenterally, and not just psychedelics but a variety of substances. Some people don't like it, and that's fine, there's just been a history of people trying to paint it as something it isn't, and of trying to paint the desire to inform people about a less harmful route of administration as somehow spreading something unsavory which is why I am still talking about it.

Not all 2C-x hurt that much when snorted, I think it also depends on how you snort them, I don't know the physiology behind this, but there's definitely a technique, also to avoid a drip, but this is more of an issue for tryptamines.

2C-E fucked me up (3mg or so even jfc), 2C-B wasn't as bad as I thought and 30mg of 2C-D was a mild sting.

I haven't tried snorting them all due to trying 2C-I first and regretting it so much. I've also snorted 2C-T-2 and will avoid ever doing that again. I wouldn't snort 2C-E as it even if it didn't hurt because it's so strong and disorienting even on the transition from oral dosing, I can't imagine suddenly being balls to the wall within minutes with it.

Yeah there's not much point to all of it. It comes in handy when you want to increase intensity mid trip, but this is rarely an issue with 2C-E =D but for 2C-P it is excellent, a mg more can make a world of difference, and nobody wants to wait for an additional 3 hours for their oral/rectal dose to come up.
I snorted 2C-D since many apparently swore by that ROA. I read a trip report by f&b where apparently a whole party was snorting 2C-D, and greatly enjoying it too. This would be a completely unthinkable thing at every party I ever went to.

The newer salts of the tryptamines (fumarate usually) seem to be much, much gentler. In the old days they were mostly freebases (especially the base tryptamines) which are horrible to snort, they burn and they do absorb but it takes a while, tastes and smells horrible, and burns the whole time.

Well I hate needles personally, can't stand having a needle in my vein or muscle. I've always been that way. I'd prefer putting a small oral syringe in my ass to putting a needle in my leg any day of the week.

I can see why you'd feel that way given how you feel about the ROA. But the fact of the matter is, it is safer than IM and quite similar in effects and kinetics. So it IS harm reduction to suggest to people to do it instead of IM. I do realize that with wheel filters and proper hygeine, IMing is pretty safe, but drug users are known to ignore that kind of stuff, and the downside for doing it wrong can be serious and even deadly if you don't seek medical attention (and lets be honest, not everyone is willing to do that, we have had BLers die from abscesses who knew better due to not wanting to go to the hospital, let alone less experienced users or new users who post to ask one question and don't stick around, who truly do not know better). I've seen abscesses become extremely serious in real life, let alone what I've seen and heard about on here. Rectal admin is never going to give you an abscess. I wouldn't call suggesting someone to plug when they're asking whether they should IM or snort, or if they're asking the best way to ingest, say, 2C-B besides orally, is promoting it to an extreme degree. It's just a suggestion that is a pretty good one, IMO. It's just point blank less dangerous. I stand by it as a valid HR practice when it comes to ingesting psychedelics parenterally, and not just psychedelics but a variety of substances. Some people don't like it, and that's fine, there's just been a history of people trying to paint it as something it isn't, and of trying to paint the desire to inform people about a less harmful route of administration as somehow spreading something unsavory which is why I am still talking about it.
Here is a device that used to be used to plug tobacco smoke:

1280px-Tobacco_smoke_enema_device.jpg

This was mainstream medicine in the 19th century, used to resuscitate people who had drowned.

I read a trip report by f&b where apparently a whole party was snorting 2C-D, and greatly enjoying it too. This would be a completely unthinkable thing at every party I ever went to.
You just haven't partied with enough Bluelighters. Whenever I did, especially when meeting one for the first time, we'd usually have a whole spread of drugs. Other than that no I did not typically party that way. Largely I think because the non-Bluelight friends I had, while still huge druggies, were skeptical at the very least when it came to drugs without normal names. This skepticism reached outright antipathy with one girl I dated for a while. Though she loved acid and things like that she didn't like weird research shit or the fact that I did it. This actually lead to friction in our relationship. Not only would she not do it with me which kind of made me sad but she would complain when I'd do it around her.

You just haven't partied with enough Bluelighters. Whenever I did, especially when meeting one for the first time, we'd usually have a whole spread of drugs. Other than that no I did not typically party that way. Largely I think because the non-Bluelight friends I had, while still huge druggies, were skeptical at the very least when it came to drugs without normal names. This skepticism reached outright antipathy with one girl I dated for a while. Though she loved acid and things like that she didn't like weird research shit or the fact that I did it. This actually lead to friction in our relationship. Not only would she not do it with me which kind of made me sad but she would complain when I'd do it around her.
Yeah.... everyone seems pretty old here though (no offense), don't think many would be down for some epic bender if I showed up lol. I'd have to travel to the other side of the globe on top. Many RC users seem pretty on their own. A couple friends of mine like some stims or uhm empathogens I have, with 6-APB a definite favorite, but if anything it's still the classics ruling, with shitty coke on top 🤮 (close to Antwerp). Meeting someone closeby with a similar interest in all these drugs would be amazing since it's not gonna happen with my current friend groups, and like 95% of the time I'm stuck alone.

I find it pretty strange that the average age seems so high here on BL, was this always the case? The RC reddit seems flooded with 17-20 year olds, which can get somewhat annoying. There's some good info on there, but often it's also really shitty information and general storylines that get perpetuated while not even half of them seem to have tried the drug in question.

I guess this is where the expression "blow smoke up your ass" comes from
Apparently so, lol.

Back in the late 1700s, however, doctors literally blew smoke up people's rectums. Believe it or not, it was a general mainstream medical procedure used to, among many other things, resuscitate people who were otherwise presumed dead.
I wonder how they found that out.

bluelight is for the seasoned drug users who want real info on drugs. Reddit is a shit fest of 16 year olds thinking they have 700 ug tabs or most people tryna act cool on the internet saying they do drugs when they never touched them.

Plus half the drug info on reddit is quoted from that fucking troll heartlessbbq who fucked the internet up since 2009 with fake as information that gets reposted 24/7 lol.

SKL yeah rape and abuse of women is very high within the psychedelic community and has been. Why i always avoided the community along with other reasons. White rich people been "hippies" lol when they leave a camp site or festival they have totally fucked the environment with trash rubbish while consuming chemical drugs which destory the enviroment during creation lol. Plus alot of these "psychonauts" at these festivals have fake drugs like nbomes bath salts and shit. They just fake to the core and don't want to admit they just a dirty bum with rich parents to feed their drug use.

Might take some edibles tomorrow night to relax and get some sleep. The fucking insomia is killing me. If my ket arrives ill prob do a small line to test the quality of it. Should be high quality dutch s-isomer.

I have cut down my drug use alot this year but i failed to get sober. Man its a tough battle i have alot of respect for people who live sober lives now. I hope one day i can get there in the future. One of the main reasons is that i can't even afford as much drugs as i use to so that limits my use of them

Found a patch of shrooms outside where I live lol but I already have enough for myself. Might wait till their bigger and let my mate get them

I find it pretty strange that the average age seems so high here on BL, was this always the case? The RC reddit seems flooded with 17-20 year olds, which can get somewhat annoying. There's some good info on there, but often it's also really shitty information and general storylines that get perpetuated while not even half of them seem to have tried the drug in question.

Reddit and other similar platforms are heavily weighted in Google searches, and are generally where younger crowds are these days. Whereas forums were extremely popular for a long time for all ages of users, thus including young people who were looking for discussion spaces online, they are now rarely used due to reddit, facebook, discord, etc.

For instance, there is a huge amount of drug discussion and sourcing groups on Discord.

Well a lot of us have been here for a long time. I joined when I was 23, in 2006. People here were a lot younger in those days. But time passes and we get older. And as someone else said, traditional forums are not so popular with younger people these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.