• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cut a tab of alleged 100µg in eight, so assuming even distribution, and supposing millimetric precision, I would say around 12 µg. But hard to tell with reasonable certainty, all things considered.
Better to cut it into many many shards in 10 ml alcohol, leave a while, use a syringe.

The clearnet lysergamides in particular are so useful here. I can so trusting guage my doses.

25 ug is a strong buzz you know. I take huge trips, but still, I don’t take 25 ug (I still do) and think- this is nothing.

In many ways, I’m on a trip when I do that.

50 ug is a good trip too. With weed, very neon, bright, interesting, introspective.

I’ve never been a fan of 100 ug though. It’s either higher or lower for me.

Even 125 ug is enough to make that difference, but once I’ve eaten that amount I usually quickly talk myself into thinking- hey, I COULD eat the extra 25ug....or another 50 ug.

It ends up being a 100 or more lol, within minutes.

But those low doses are still strong trips to me.

That could totally be molly.
Test it?

I don't have a kit I mean I could send some to my boy and he could sort that out for me tho. I mean the dude I got it from said he got really high off a .3 orally and puked on the comeup tho...really should at least have some reagents around here for times like this. Will just have to start small and see how it goes. I mean your right it could be MDMA, im excited to find out.

Yeah. Molly can do that to you.
.3 would be a pretty in your face dose and the comeup can be pretty strong.

I mean, it has never actually happened to me, but I have seen it happen to a few of my friends. Some people just can't take it.

I'm not sure I agree with this either.
Brain chemistry is weird and vastly different between people.
I have had the opportunity to do a lot of tested and verified mdma though. Some of it looked like what Shadow Cat has.
And you can totally have a bad comedown, but for me it is usually a couple days later that I fully realize it.
It’s open for debate, elaboration. I was just speaking kind of figuratively, from reflection over enormous past experience, in a powerful LSD afterglow right now where I’m still travelling in my mind, about how there was this well recognised phenomenon we all saw with the very very best MDMA pills and Crystal, pre 2005.

It was remarkable how you would literally just suddenly feel so right and normal, no roughness or even fatigue at all.

The amount of times I heard people pleasantly professing to have no comedown from sublime MDMA however wasted they got.

Now mid week blues, yes, fatigue etc, obviously you can’t escape that with MDMA and sleep dep.

But since a certain date, maybe 2005, so much of the MDMA is questionable, definitely not as consistently and identifiably true, the widespread notion, report, prevalence and nature of MDMA comedowns will surely be heavily linked to the pollution of the pool with so much inferior or whatever it is product.

So I was speaking figuratively again, to make that point. Not actually saying- you will never have an MDMA comedown, feel rough the next day.

But in good health, well rested beforehand, no complications, and not been overusing MDMA, apart from emotional and energy dips days later, you really really should not notice a comedown at all, in the way we kind of regard and interpret comedowns.

Now that you have elaborated I can conditionally agree with some of your points.
Many people tend to physically over exert themselves, and yeah, mix other things in which would be huge
contributors to a comedown. I always considered the next few days as all part of the comedown.
But yeah, used exactly like you describe I would not expect to feel acutely bad after using molly.

However, if someone else took the same dose as me and said they had a comedown, while I didn't, which has happened,
I don't feel like I would have any ground to deny them. I certainly wouldn't try to discount that what they had was molly,
but the fake molly thing apparently wasn't nearly as bad where I am, at least not in my circle at the time.

Now that you have elaborated I can conditionally agree with some of your points.
Many people tend to physically over exert themselves, and yeah, mix other things in which would be huge
contributors to a comedown. I always considered the next few days as all part of the comedown.
But yeah, used exactly like you describe I would not expect to feel acutely bad after using molly.

However, if someone else took the same dose as me and said they had a comedown, while I didn't, which has happened,
I don't feel like I would have any ground to deny them. I certainly wouldn't try to discount that what they had was molly,
but the fake molly thing apparently wasn't nearly as bad where I am, at least not in my circle at the time.
It would be so hard to really fathom this out properly now without properly standardised pure product. You are right though, you can certainly experience a comedown effect.

Of the many hundreds of times I took MDMA, and I over exerted extreme, comedowns would vary more between different pills, vs my own condition, and was the same in all of us, I made some extensive observations so I guess this is coming from my subconscious, thinking aloud almost, which LSD has a tendancy to make me do.

My last point.....I’ll just let you hear it lol!

Proper MDMA doesn’t have a comedown. If you have a comedown you either don’t have it, or there is something separate going on with you to make you not feel great.

Many people experience an abnormally low mood a couple of days afterwards. This was even reported sometimes back when MDMA was uncontrolled and easily available in pure form. MDMA causes serotonin depletion, so it's no mystery why. It makes me feel a lot more drained afterwards than methylone does.

Many people experience an abnormally low mood a couple of days afterwards. This was even reported sometimes back when MDMA was uncontrolled and easily available in pure form. MDMA causes serotonin depletion, so it's no mystery why. It makes me feel a lot more drained afterwards than methylone does.
Yes I agree, I’m very aware of that. Apart from cognitive decline, impairment and long term serotonergic changes, that days later emotional dip, or rollercoaster if you really went nuts on it, was the only really bad thing about MDMA.

I was trying to distinguish between this type of comedown, due to serotonin depletion and chemistry rebalancing, and the type of nasty acute, physical, immediate comedown as amphetamine wears off for example.

I haven’t made my points very clearly, very wasted on acid still. I myself underestimated how powerful LSD really is. The way that 300 ug hit me yesterday (36 hours ago now), I really was in a fairy land. I only took 50 ug extra about 10 hours ago and I feel like I’m pretty fully up on the acid still. 36 hours from 350 ug and Iknow I’ll have a powerful afterglow for a few days too.

Strong drug.

I forgot I was yearning to play this one track on CD just now, collecting my scrambled head. If you don’t it it’s another great one from that wise man of sparkling light:

I was trying to distinguish between this type of comedown, due to serotonin depletion and chemistry rebalancing, and the type of nasty acute, physical, immediate comedown as amphetamine wears off for example.

Ah right, well in that case then we are in agreement. :)

25 ug is a strong buzz you know. I take huge trips, but still, I don’t take 25 ug (I still do) and think- this is nothing.

I agree with that. I've had meaningful and entertaining experiences from low doses. And on the other side of the spectrum, also some pretty anxious and uncomfortable ones, tripping in inadequate times/situations thinking that 25 µg would be a "microdose". I learned quickly that it was not, lol.

Ah right, well in that case then we are in agreement. :)
We often are I feel, once we needle though the cracks and apparent incongruities, on many things, while still having our own differing and passionate views on much else.

But pure sense is pure sense. I once said “I co only make sense to those who can understand sense.”

Still one of my favourite quotes ever, as well as a spontaneous remark I made on 300 ug, preparing for Saturday night barn rave.

A “Dutch bird”, her nickname, older than 25 me then, slightly neurotic. Scuffling insecurely with her hairdo in mirror, she blurted openly to the room- “can you get me a hairdresser?”

At like 7 pm sat night.

Day in holy, peaceful lotus like position, no milliseconds thought, I spurted and so naturally electrically Humourously....”I can get you a reincarnater!”

Onters in the room, Tony said...”that’s a pretty Maaaad thing to say”, emphatically.

Steve imedaietely said...”yeeahh! That is a pretty mad thing to say!” Almost in disdelief to have even heard it uttered in the style, moment and context.

Immediately following but obsciously observing, nice Big Gluck Man Floyd, chucked in pure joy and said...hmm hmm, you kill me Alexis! (Me real name, here to recount the full fast flowing script and humorous dramatic reaction on the consciousness.

People actually used to say to me every day- you kill it. He kills it etc. My natural sense of humour was so sharp and imaginative,

I agree with that. I've had meaningful and entertaining experiences from low doses. And on the other side of the spectrum, also some pretty anxious and uncomfortable ones, tripping in inadequate times/situations thinking that 25 µg would be a "microdose". I learned quickly that it was not, lol.
Yes, at times, I still have a 4 hour quite intense ride before it settles down to my favourite bit of pure peace and timelessness.

And I’ve said around, sttrangley, 1000ug doses are more pleasurable, easier in ways, than 200 to 300 ug.

And in a way, smoother and more instantly blissful than 25 ug. Strange. Im am actually not all all daunted by a 1000 ug dose. Maybe a fave of mine actuallly in the right moment and setting.

No gripping, thinking, letting stress release etc.

25 ug is sure no microdose. 20 ug maximum, ideally 10 to 13, 15 ug g max.

But even those doses I notice too, so this sub perceptual thing obviously varies between people and harnessed intuition.

Last edited:
Just took a microdose the tiny tiny sliver of the corner of the tab if i had to guess it will be like 10-15 ug will see how it goes.

fucking hell LSD microdosing is some good stuff. Still super awake got shit loads of work done was probably a bit more than microdose tbh though for the peak i was seeing cevs. music sounded awesome my sense of smell was through the roof productvity next level compared to any other stimulant. Warm body high.

Took 160mgs Methadone, 800mgs Cimetidine, One Shot of Fireball Whiskey and im sipping my first Red Stripe Beer from the six pack I grabbed on the way home. Combo should make me feel nice and toasty about to heat up a bubble bath I got soaked today on my ride home from work but I couldn't afford ubers both way cuz I bought new Television yesterday. Things are going much better for me guys since I quite the hard drugs, needless to say having my girlfriend back is the best thing that could have happened to me. I love that woman so much and strive to make her proud of me, im gonna be moving into a bigger place soon a One Bedroom with Living Room, Kitchen of my own and im pretty stoked about that, getting outta the studio and no roomates a place of my own. Hopefully my girl will stay a few nights a week to keep me company but she wants to hold off on moving in completely, and it's okay if we take things slow I just want her to be happy. She is a really special person and means the world to me.

Friend of mine ran a marathon today. I'm jealous of the sleep he's getting right now, can't imagine many better nights of sleep.
I'd like to know for sure, but it sure is a lot of effort :S

Going to try write 6 pages today. Really need to try focus. Have a short break coming up by the end of the week. will probably trip half in the day time and enjoy nature. Need to get more LSD for more microdosing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.