• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the day replacing the downspout and pipe through the garage wall, in my garage, to the outdoor spigot. Was going to install my new vanity sink in my upstairs bathroom, too (already replaced the shutoff valves and a bunch of other stuff that came up, yesterday), but it ended up being a much bigger project because of various bullshit, I ended up having to replace the shutoff valve and the spigot itself. But everything works perfectly, no more leaks, and no more copper pipes that freeze and burst, either.

Then my girlfriend and I went on a long hike, 3-4 miles, took 2 hours. It definitely feels like Spring. :)

My upstairs bathroom project keeps getting bigger... the paneling and baseboards are disgusting, because it's the cat bathroom and my recently passed cat had a tendency to pee and poo on the floor, outside the litterboxes. The floor is tile, but the baseboards and some of the paneling are soaked in cat pee and poo and it just smells in there permanently. So now I'm going to pull out the paneling anbd baseboards, and if possible I will just not have paneling and have the whole thing just drywall, I think it would look better anyway. And I'll get new baseboards. I'm going to install the new sink into the corner, built-in style.

@TripSitterNZ - what you're doing in your life right now is admirable. I confess at times I thought you'd just burnt out your brain somehow with the amount of LSD you'd do and the sometimes dark rabbit holes you'd go down. But I'm in awe of what you're doing. Maybe LSD can actually augment human intelligence in a real, measurable way. You're studying a hard science for the benefit of the collective repository of human knowledge of the universe. Kudos, man, kudos. Feel like we've clashed here and there on minor points about the nature of reality but it all comes back to the same thing. I commend you bro for your actions in this reality.

I'm on some DCK right now after a weird moment where I dabbled in a 100mg Ketamine or so. I had a weird scary moment where what I thought was DCK could actually have been aMT or 3-HO-PCP but having imbibed it is obviously DCK.... lovely stuff.

@TripSitterNZ - what you're doing in your life right now is admirable. I confess at times I thought you'd just burnt out your brain somehow with the amount of LSD you'd do and the sometimes dark rabbit holes you'd go down. But I'm in awe of what you're doing. Maybe LSD can actually augment human intelligence in a real, measurable way. You're studying a hard science for the benefit of the collective repository of human knowledge of the universe. Kudos, man, kudos. Feel like we've clashed here and there on minor points about the nature of reality but it all comes back to the same thing. I commend you bro for your actions in this reality.

I'm on some DCK right now after a weird moment where I dabbled in a 100mg Ketamine or so. I had a weird scary moment where what I thought was DCK could actually have been aMT or 3-HO-PCP but having imbibed it is obviously DCK.... lovely stuff.
thanks man i have been trying to turn my life around. I also thought i had totally burnt my brain out so much LSD though i am recovering more and feel bit sharper i do suffer extreme hppd. I feel like LSD has allowed me to be more care free and less stressed than those who never have tripped. Atm this course i am doing is half a masters course its pretty much masters without a thesis so when i do complete i can just go straight do a thesis without other papers.

Got a solid exercise warm up plan in place before me and my friend hit the gym we going long 1 hour walks each day to build up our lung capacity then in 3 weeks going to start and try do workouts each day and have weekends off.

We both agreed we believe in manifestation of the universe was pretty buzzy we both meet each other on the first day and before coming we both asked the universe to set a solid year of getting life turned around and back into shape and everything. The universe works in mysterious ways. I have alot of respect for people who have lived very hard lives now changing them and spreading alot of positivity. Though i find that a case with alot of OG's i have met over my life who lived the hard life and settled down and trying to set a new future for the new generation of the streets.

i look the most healthy in my life at the moment now i was wondering if it was going to be possible to reverse the look of drugs on me and it seems to be pretty fast.

Anyways im going to get some weed on friday but really a one off 1 hour one way to even get it. Well until i find a plug here for weed. I hope its good weed aswell sadly won't be alot but enough to at least chill out once. I last smoked weed in dec for my mates leaving party and fuck i was so fucking high jeez truly insane amounts we smoked that night.

well so far everything i prayed to god on 300 ug of LSD is coming to fruition. I wanted to meet a nice girl get into shape get healthy study well. I truly prayed with all my intentions for life to change really set it deep leaning out the window at 3 am while reality melted at the sub atomic level into pure white light.

I never thought that I would see a contrabass player bring down the house. My life is now complete.

@9:28

Had so many crazy dreams last night and none of them were particularly pleasant. Havent talked to my ex-wife in two days and that is not normal for us wr always chatten but im fucking done with her leading me on even if its not always intentional. I really loved that girl with the purple hair and her and my drug abuse ruined it. Whqt woman wants you to be texting someone else everyday its gonna make them jealous even tho thats all it was. I really wish I could be with the sex kitten right now I think about her all the time and this new chick just doesn't do it for me like she does. Im gonna really try and just stay on the Methadone my Drug Tests start in a week and I cant afford übers there everyday so I have no choice but to stay clean of Narcotics/Benzos whatever will trigger it. Its gonna be okay I have a stash of Psychs to play with every once in awhile im really lucky I never ODed the past year ive been relapsing. That's what makes it hit home so hard now, the end of March is when I left NYC and my Wife thru me out its when I picked the Heroin back up again. Ive had so many close calls if my tolerance wasnt monstrous from 20 years use I would surely have been killed off by the Fentanyl. So many of my friends and family have fallen I look in the mirror somedays and ask why are you still here?

I never thought that I would see a contrabass player bring down the house. My life is now complete.

@9:28

Oh my god I love Moon Hooch! We had them stay for a weekend at my old band house years back, they were in town to play a show and needed a place to stay, and we also recorded some stuff for them then (band house is also recording studio). Those guys bare awesome, really cool to talk to, and amazing musicians. The drummer is insane (they all are), he spent 8 hours straight practicing hand drums one of the days, lol, didn't leave the room or stop the whole time.

I think their manager was Delsyd's friend, if I recall, which is how that happened.

Man I woke up to cat diarrhea all over my living room... our boy musta found something in a trash can and ate it. It wasn't like, full on liquid... but so much that I was just like, "HOLY SHIT!" when I saw it...

I do all the gaw-damn Charlie work in this house. Just spent an hour cleaning up shit n' trying to vent out the room and spot treat the stains.

We went to a crawfish boil yesterday and my wife got pretty greased up fingers which she never cleaned well, some of the water spilling on her feet. I think he might have licked the spicy crawdad water off her feet/fingers then proceeded to react how most humans do after a night of spicy food lol...

My friend just got a love letter on an NL package I sent in November. That source must have the worst packaging because I looked on their TrustPilot and the amount of bad reviews is staggering, especially considering who they're affiliated with. I miss my other NL guys so bad, everything would come in 2 weeks and never any issues at customs. Even after they stopped shipping to the USA, they fixed my very last order where they forgot to include MXiPr and sent me a free sample of DMXE as well. They sent that after the order I got the love letter on and it still came in two weeks.

Back when I was doing dissos a lot I would always have thoughts like that. Or thinking there was anthrax in every random letter I got. The paranoid delusions is what I don't miss.

My drummer in my band's brother just died. Probably overdose I think, he was a long-term, really serious drug addict, like stealing from the family, manipulating them constantly, going to jail, etc. I feel so bad, my friend is crushed. I just told him I was so sorry and I'm thinking of him, and if he wants to talk, he can call me anytime. :(

My friend just got a love letter on an NL package I sent in November. That source must have the worst packaging because I looked on their TrustPilot and the amount of bad reviews is staggering, especially considering who they're affiliated with. I miss my other NL guys so bad, everything would come in 2 weeks and never any issues at customs. Even after they stopped shipping to the USA, they fixed my very last order where they forgot to include MXiPr and sent me a free sample of DMXE as well. They sent that after the order I got the love letter on and it still came in two weeks.

covid has fucked international (and even domestic) mail, so bad. it's awful. I had something from Spain come in 6 months. It had been reshipped, and the reship was from NL and it came in like 3 weeks. I've had some things take multiple months, and 2 packages still haven't arrived and are beyond 4 months now, so I am not sure they will arrive. But also, no love letters. They just disappeared. It's a bad situation, makes me hesitant to order anything overseas at all.

Back when I was ordering psychedelics into the UK I would be so paranoid about them being intercepted that I stopped taking the risk. Having already had a parcel from South America intercepted with loads of benzos in my earlier years.

The last time I did it was probably a couple of years back when I brought some Kratom into the UK from EU. I figured it would be harder for them to detect seeing as it was labelled as colour dye and wasn't your stereotypical powder / crystal and obviously wasn't weed.

But yeah, I can't bring myself to import from abroad anymore.

In other news, the 3g of 2CB powder I bought 10 years ago has finally run out. Nooooo.

Sorry to hear about your friend's loss dude.

I've got about 2.5g of 2C-B, myself, and it will last for many years, if not forever. Now what i really wish is that 2C-C was still around. I only have maybe 300-400mg of that left, and I like it better than 2C-B.

My drummer in my band's brother just died. Probably overdose I think, he was a long-term, really serious drug addict, like stealing from the family, manipulating them constantly, going to jail, etc. I feel so bad, my friend is crushed. I just told him I was so sorry and I'm thinking of him, and if he wants to talk, he can call me anytime. :(
Are opioid overdoses that common when the heroin (making assumptions here) is pure?

Not nearly as much. Typically heroin overdoses in the past were either mistakes (or carelessness, like someone introduces their friend and gives them what they take which is too much), or it's addicts who get clean and then relapse, and don't account for reduction in tolerance. It certainly happened plenty, but these days the variable presence of fentanyl has made overdoses much more common. Batch variance is huge, and hot spots are very possible even in the same batch.

I don't actually know what happened though, my friend didn't say and I wasn't going to ask. I know he was big into meth but I think heroin too. Usually it's heroin (ie fentanyl) when someone overdoses.

I actually had 5g 2C-B to begin with, imported from Spain but I went through a phase selling it to friends online. Just a shame now that all the 2C-B pills doing the rounds seem to be massively underdosed.

I still have almost a gram of 2C-C and 2C-E that I haven't really touched at all, so those will be my next explorations into the Phen world, this coming year.

I like 2C-B better than 2C-C actually, you can take it pretty much anytime, not in the mood..? Well, 2C-B will get you in the mood! I appreciated 2C-B even more after DOB, I learnt to make use of the headspace when it's coming down.

I need to try 2C-C at higher dose I think, I always find it very relaxing, and beautiful visually but a little short lived.

2C-E I've never tried yet, because of the fact it's deemed to be so much more psychedelic I'm just waiting for it to call me at the right time.

I need to try 2C-C at higher dose I think, I always find it very relaxing, and beautiful visually but a little short lived.

2C-E I've never tried yet, because of the fact it's deemed to be so much more psychedelic I'm just waiting for it to call me at the right time.
Do you have any 2C-D? Pretty short as well, but still longer than 2C-C and they combine great, I needed much less of either for a more intense trip, wonderful synergy, 2C-C on it's own requires 70mg orally or something.
2C-E is great, not very sure why it's so great and why I continue to trip on it as much as I do, but the fact that I do and many others do says a lot, by far my favorite 2C-x, deepest, coolest and most fun for me.

I used to have a few experiences with 2C-D I always enjoyed mixing with the other 2C-X. It was great for that.

2C-E has to be next on my list, I was always put off by people saying how neutral it was in effects and in my early tripping years I was more interested in the basically guaranteed good time of 2C-B.
Now I'm far more experienced and ready to see what it's all about.

2C-I I tried once and couldn't stand, it just made me feel massively jittery.

2C-I I tried once and couldn't stand, it just made me feel massively jittery.
Really? For me it was surprisingly easy on the body, much easier than say 2C-E which can feel very jittery or dirty until I got the hang of it after a couple trips.
I fucked up with 2C-I by dosing too low and now I only have ~15mg left, I thought it was a very cool drug but I needed more to fully experience it. It was a headspace that seemed to wanna do its own thing, spiraling down to dark corners of the brain with no control. Different from other 2C-x in that there is seemingly always control. Maybe I'm misjudging 2C-I, as I said... too low of a dose (14mg plugged)

Status
Not open for further replies.