• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was for the 2 am quake the quake just before 7 am still has tsnaumi warning in place for some places

holy fuck another earthquake magnitude 8 praying a 9 + does not hit else its NZ completely fucked for the next 50 years.

man, it really does seem like quality of new synths from some of the top suppliers have suffered lately.
I was thinking the same ... The main european lab used to be top of the game, lately they seem to have been slacking on the quality. Which I find very concerning. There's been talk of weird and strongly smelling contaminants in the recent ACHA batches, and when I tried 3-Methyl-PCP last sunday I was kinda sketched out by the strong taste. I even numbed my whole mouth, which is something I never got from 3-MeO-PCP for example, and I doubt such a small change in chemistry would make such a big difference in organoleptic properties? So I immediately thought of impurities. Leftover synthesis intermediates are one thing, and probably concerning too, but I'm mostly worried about solvent remnants and catalyst traces. Both of which wont appear in the kinda of analysis drug testing services use. I don't wanna be ingesting fucking transition metals in my ACHAs. The good part is that both, metal catalysts and solvents are easy to separate from drugs using a simple acetone wash. But still it is concerning.

On the other hand, it's also preeetty weird that they got alpha-methyl compounds in the 2C-B-FLY. It's not something you can get by accident or sloppy synthesis. Unless they were using impure precursors to synthesize the 2C-B-FLY. But you can't get 3C-B-FLY as a byproduct when trying to synth a 2C-X compound. Which makes the whole thing all the more intriguing.

For what it's worth, a friend of mine was surprised to hear that the wholesaler in question was still around. They knew them and their situation, and knew that they closed up shop years ago. The fact that the wholesaler is still operating suggests that maybe they sold to new management years ago. If that is in fact the case and not just supposition on my part, then at least it didn't go downhill in as extreme a fashion as the "2C-EF" vendor did.

And now that you mention this, I remember that wholesaler announced they were going to retire a few years ago. And then they said that they ended up getting someone to pick up the operation. That certainly can explain the drop in quality. Which is a shame.

I guess, the good thing is there are people with access to lab analysis, who are also willing to publicly share that information. The "grey legal area" of this markets makes it so that we have and need to look out for each other.

holy fuck another earthquake magnitude 8 praying a 9 + does not hit else its NZ completely fucked for the next 50 years.
Holy shit, magnitude 8 ?? I feel you, I live in a very seismic country too. Tsunami warnings are pretty scary ... Was there a significant amount of property destruction?

Last edited:
the earth quake is far off shore but it did rattle towns. But the tsunami will be arriving over the next 2 hours but lucky it was not a megathrust quake so the waves will be small but its high alert and massive evauctions along the coast

Wow, do you live on the coast? Either way I hope the destruction and especially the loss of life is minimal.

Oh, we just received a Tsunami warning too, related to the one in NZ. It will probably be nothing though, but they must send the alert anyway.

I chose one of the most safe geographic locations in the world (not on purpose)... no earthquakes here, no possibility of flooding from sea level rise (in the mountains, way too high for that), no tornadoes, not close enough to the ocean for serious ramifications from hurricanes, and it's a temperate rainforest so very little risk of fires (though there were some nearby a few years ago, which was very unusual). Also very temperate weather, not too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter, and water everywhere.

I live inland but know alot of people on the coast who evacuated the sea has just been sucked out

I've become obsessed with trying to solve a programming problem in Python for work... I'm trying to traverse the root object to figure out how to access some stuff from a separate arm of the system's functionality, to highly customize our programming space in a way that would be really cool and increase efficiency. It's after 11pm and I'm still plugging at it. I've learned a lot, I want to just stop though. The last thing I discovered makes me think it's not going to work, but according to a support guy, it should work, but all of their suggestions don't work at all so I think they're looking at outdated documentation (they don't actually know how to do anything this complicated). I feel like a dog with a bone, it's very satisfying to solve this sort of stuff and I don't like not being able to. But I better stop, I've spent a LOT of time at it. If I sleep on it it will probably suddenly occur to me in the shower in the morning when I'm not even thinking about. That's what always seems to happen when I get really stumped.

ima go for a walk in the rain to clear my head get some soup. I must say music sounded really fucking great when i finally came to after passing out some how fucked my arm up i must of fallen on concrete or something. Was really short of breath all day and a slow heart beat

my mind is numb today feels slow hopefully its better tomorrow. Will sign up to a gym tomorrow.

Anyways i might plan my next acid trip for bicycle day also will be starting two week break on that date. Will introduce this girl to LSD though i will think over the details of the trip but will aim for most of the peak to be spent in nature / this huge fucking park close by. I need to pick music carefully will not play any of my own trippy as fuck psydub stuff. Probably some more chill happy music some house reagee maybe some pink floyd and other bands. Was reading the LSD handbook written in the 1950's haha crazy mfs if somebody was having a confusing trip they would then give them another larger booster dose if they could not get out it themselves within a hour. Apparently it acutally works in all the studies it helps them move past trying to explain the LSD and instead accept it.

Though i did find redosing actually made entry into peak smoother myself. I need to make sure I don't get absorbed into the music. Since most my trips are always above 105 ug i just have to take whatever happens as it does could be pretty powerful in its own right for my sensitity. But will no mix any drugs or weed.

Its been a long since i tripped with a first timer. But every time i did in the past soon as it hits they fucking loved it!.

So i guess i was not to bad drunk just people wanted me to be safe and not drink anymore.

i will let the experince unfold by itself and go along with it and deal with anything that could arise in the moment.

I still cant decide if people are fake or not around these ways. But I can usually tell if people have a true heart and are real and i don't really get that vibe around here. I guess its the culture i much prefer hanging out with middle easterners and people from south east Asia. Just white people i can't connect with to many of them in NZ have like no culture or anything. But unless they are like legit proper European culture and not this fake as one in NZ.

Though so far the most i found most with a sense of heart was a ex-gang member studying here to have a better future. Truly a good hearted person been there and done it all that i respect alot to come this far to change things around.

I should stay from philosophy debates while drunk though all these people can't understand much. Really close minded though one dude was pretty chill and keen to smoke weed and maybe try a quarter of a tab to see how it feels like. He was keen to learn more about microdosing. He is into meditation aswell.

But In the end i really can not hang out with people to much if they have not at least opened their minds to at least smoking fucking weed for the very least. But try talk any spiritual and other dimensions to anybody that has not taken a psychedelic is literally like talking to a brick wall.

For now i will keep to myself mostly from now on i just don't see myself really connecting with these people around here.

Going to get the day started read some literature write up at least 1-2 pages of my literature review hopefully and then get started on a presentation aswell 12 mins long so probably 1 min a slide. Have a moral and political philosophy paper which is super chill the teacher is fucking hilarious and i always start the debates and class discussions so many people never talk or get things started though i can understand i was once that anxiety shy kid. So i take charge of the class and try get something out of everybody even if they don't want to talk. Pretty good i reckon when 20% of the final grade is discussion in the class. I believe that is a free 20% for myself.

Man that teacher though haha he is really engaging and funny good dude who doesn't believe in any right answer just likes to see how i justify talking bullshit haha.

Man I've had a headache pretty much all day, it's weird, I never get headaches. Pretty unpleasant. I wonder if it's related to the fact that I'm almost doing no kratom at all? I had been slowly tapering and just a few days ago moved to one small dose every other day with no loperamide on the off days... definitely have some anxiety but not too bad, but this headache is shitty.

Regardless I got some stuff done... I have an appraisal scheduled on Friday for my house, for my mortgage refinance... I went to Home Depot and bought a new toilet to replace the busted one on the upstairs bathroom, and some insulation to fix the missing spots in the garage ceiling. I did a stupid thing and threw out like 30 extra cedar shake siding shingles when I was making a big dump run a while ago... apparently. They're gone. I need like 3 to fix this little gap where some blew off. They specifically asked about any missing siding, obviously I said none, but I imagine they won't like it if they see that gap. But you can't buy them at Home Depot, or Lowes. Gotta figure out where to get some.

The kratom would be the issue. I suffer from pretty bad headaches and migraines but if i take a good dose of LSD i will be headache free for usually 3 weeks at a time. Other than that i usually try drink alot of water when i am on a break from acid and stay in the dark for migraines. But usually have to ride them out and its not nice

Ibuprofen can be of some help. A all day headache is fucking horrible stuff. Though weed was always my cure to all pains. But after stopping daily use i had to find other ways to deal with things but truly a joint would always make me better. Edibles for a common cold always wonderful aswell.

Going to try make a workout plan. My strength level is pretty low i can only do dumb bell curls of 10 kg. Which was better than my addiction days of been 52 kg and not able to curl 5 kg. I got really fat in 2019 but did some diet work and dropped from 86 kg to 72 kg what i am now.

@Xorkoth I’m not sure how low your low dose of Kratom is but I generally use 2.7g (I have a scoop that always weighs out .9g, I take 3 of those) once a day every other day, sometime I’ll take 2 doses in a day if I need an extra boost of energy. I find this routine really easy to maintain without having any withdrawal symptoms and still getting to enjoy the effects of Kratom.
I really like the effects of low dose Kratom. It just feels like a super caffeine to me. When I keep it at this low dose I don’t feel WDs on my days off. Sometimes on days I don’t take any I’ll have a shitty day or feel low energy, maybe it’s because of the Kratom, but on other days that I don’t take any I feel completely fine or even better than if I had taken some, so who knows, I just write them off as shitty days. Working out on off days helps, an endorphin high is very similar to a low dose of Kratom.
I know you’ve struggled with Kratom addiction and its a very uncomfortable thing to go through. I’ve skirted the edge of it many times. But I do believe it’s possible to use it respsonsibly with very little negative effects. The key is not using it every day and keeping doses low. The Kratom high doesn’t get that much better the more you take but the withdrawals certainly get worse. When I realized that 3g feels about as good as 2-3x that much I decided to stick to that dose. I’ve been maintaining this for around 2 months now and the days off are really not that bad. My intention is to lower my dose and see how low I can take it and still feel good effects from it.
I really like Kratom, I feel like I function better on it. I prefer it to stimulants when I need to focus on a task and get it done. Stims make me feel like I’m on a drug, I can’t eat or sleep. Kratom is pretty transparent. I’ve noticed no negative effects on sleep, appetite or libido from taking it this way.
I’m not trying to convince you to stay on Kratom. I just thought I’d share what’s been working for me.
I believe in better living through chemistry and feel like we can make drugs work for us without being enslaved to them. It just takes a little fine tuning and will power.
This post was brought to you by me, high on Kratom, YMMV.

Last edited:
i feel brain damaged from the alcohol. Yet still some part of myself wants to drink all the time. Some of my benders last year i got shit faced drunk every night for weeks on end. Alcohol is one of my last few vices i need to free myself from.

All this work load is starting to pile up fast, Trying to find ways to manage stress without drinking or other drugs is going to be my goal. I would of been smoking weed already daily if i knew a fucking plug around these parts.

Hopefully the gym goes well and takes my mind off things. I have to trust that i can get through things.

Anyways every time i close my eyes its like full blown visual depth of past trips like heavy visual images. open eyes is like constant colors changing streaks through the air when listening to music like everything has a added layer to it. The walls move The visuals remind me of LSD. Honesty its like that one hour mark of visuals of coming up and they still there but faint. Makes for easier meditation imo i can just get sucked into another world within a second by closing my eyes.

I hope by gyming my energy levels go up because without stimulants i can barely last til like 2pm.

@Xorkoth I’m not sure how low your low dose of Kratom is but I generally use 2.7g (I have a scoop that always weighs out .9g, I take 3 of those) once a day every other day, sometime I’ll take 2 doses in a day if I need an extra boost of energy. I find this routine really easy to maintain without having any withdrawal symptoms and still getting to enjoy the effects of Kratom.
I really like the effects of low dose Kratom. It just feels like a super caffeine to me. When I keep it at this low dose I don’t feel WDs on my days off. Sometimes on days I don’t take any I’ll have a shitty day or feel low energy, maybe it’s because of the Kratom, but on other days that I don’t take any I feel completely fine or even better than if I had taken some, so who knows, I just write them off as shitty days. Working out on off days helps, an endorphin high is very similar to a low dose of Kratom.
I know you’ve struggled with Kratom addiction and its a very uncomfortable thing to go through. I’ve skirted the edge of it many times. But I do believe it’s possible to use it respsonsibly with very little negative effects. The key is not using it every day and keeping doses low. The Kratom high doesn’t get that much better the more you take but the withdrawals certainly get worse. When I realized that 3g feels about as good as 2-3x that much I decided to stick to that dose. I’ve been maintaining this for around 2 months now and the days off are really not that bad. My intention is to lower my dose and see how low I can take it and still feel good effects from it.
I really like Kratom, I feel like I function better on it. I prefer it to stimulants when I need to focus on a task and get it done. Stims make me feel like I’m on a drug, I can’t eat or sleep. Kratom is pretty transparent. I’ve noticed no negative effects on sleep, appetite or libido from taking it this way.
I’m not trying to convince you to stay on Kratom. I just thought I’d share what’s been working for me.
I believe in better living through chemistry and feel like we can make drugs work for us without being enslaved to them. It just takes a little fine tuning and will power.
This post was brought to you by me, high on Kratom, YMMV.

I'm coming off of dosing like 4-6 times a day every day, so I'm doing like... 1/20th as much as I was, but my dose is currently 3-4 tsp once every other day, which is certainly more than 2.7g. Today is a day on, I think I'll try 2tsp, and also weigh it, I believe each tsp is about 2g, at least it used to be many years ago when I did kratom all the time, but the powder these days is way more micronized (used to be coarser), so it's possible it's more than 2g.

The other issue is I was using loperamide on the off days for a while and now I'm not, so my body had gotten used to having a high dose of loperamide or kratom all the time. Now most of the time it has neither.

My time lock safe has been my saving grace. When I simply can't get to it, I don't sit there and think about it. Today at noon it will open and I'll probably still try to wait a little longer and then take my dose and lock it up again.

I definitely need to start working out again, I totally stopped while I had covid and I'm feeling pretty weak, gotta get back to it.

I've been beyond miserable for a week now, a never ending cycle of negatively hammering on myself. Had to get shit done, didn't do it of course, can't now.
I learnt that there's a lot of underlying anxiety at play which plays a large part in many of my other problems, no idea how I'm ever going to tackle that when I'm constantly living in two hazes. I'm also a shit person in both, an egomaniac when up, worthless and lazy when down. Can't even say I've been off drugs, fuck this, every time I think I'll be okay and when time comes around I get rekt like never before

Hang in there, man... your twenties are rough. Even without bipolar. But as long as you keep trying, you'll start to figure it out. It's bipolar, right? Have you tried any mood stabilizers, like Lamictal?

I didn't weigh a teaspoon of kratom, but I did take just 2 tsp today and I think the effects are actually better than when I was taking more, it IS like super caffeine kind of. I redosed 1tsp 2 hours in and locked my time lock safe, but this time it's locked until Wednesday. I needed to cut an extra day anyway, since every other day seems to be prolonging things. Probably if I was to just start dosing once every other day from no dependence it wouldn't cause it, but since I am dependent, it's definitely reducing my dependence, but not getting rid of it. Wednesday is band practice and I'd like to not be having an off that for that.

In other news... fiberglass insulation succcckkkkks. My safety goggles fog up literally the same second I put them ion my face. I am wearing a respirator, but my garage is filled with fiberglass dust in the air, and it's getting on my neck and my face around the respirator, and the whole time I can barely see, I am about half done, just taking a break. I also noticed some steps on my front deck stairs had come loose, so I went around and screwed some stuff up. And waiting for the rusty bolts on my upstairs toilet to loosen up with WD-40, and will take the tank off and then the toilet base. Tomorrow my friend is going to help me install the new one I bought. I also reached out to the company that did my roof and section of siding to ask them if they gave 3-4 extra cedar shake shingles lying around that I could buy or have. I looked on craigslist but no one has any. However, TONS of people have free firewood rounds. Next year I'll probably rent a small U-Haul and pick up some rounds for free firewood.

I also noticed that someone was giving away several palettes of cedar shake shingles, which is nuts because that much of them is well over a thousand bucks. But, it's 5 hours away. It gave me the idea, though, to see if I can get a trailer for my car, and just keep an eye out for cedar shake shingles on craigslist and try to pick up as many free ones as I can over the course of a couple of years, and then either get a huge discount on re-siding my house or even do it for free. It really needs it pretty bad but I got a quote and the cheapest one was over 30 grand to so cedar shake on the whole thing. I was thinking of going with wood planks instead, which I still might, but I just paid $3600 to re-side a small portion of my siding (so that my roof could be guaranteed, they wouldn't give me a warranty without redoing that section), and I'd have to tear perfectly good siding off, unless I wanted different walls of my house to have different siding, which I don't.

But as long as you keep trying, you'll start to figure it out. It's bipolar, right? Have you tried any mood stabilizers, like Lamictal?
No, I insisted on trying sober for a while. Apparently Lamictal doesn't do too much for (hypo)mania which is my biggest issue, I think. Lithium was floated.
I mostly don't want to give up psychedelics, it's the only thing keeping me in touch with my true self so to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.