• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you could have done it sooner your saying @Xorkoth the bankruptcy that is?

Thankfully my largest debt the student loans were forgiven a few years ago and thank goodness for that cuz I never even graduatuated. On a nice combo right now guys of 800mgs Cimetidine, 60mgs Methadone and 211mgs Hydrafinil it feels VERY nice I must say. This is probably my favorite of the "afainils" its very smooth and slightly euphoric I like to take around 100mgish at a time it lasts about 4 or 5 hours which is awesome cuz you can redose at dinner and still sleep fine. Flmodafinil on the otherhand last like 16-18 hours for me so you only get one dose with that in the morning. This one was really cheap im probably gonna get some more soon will surely use up this gram over the next few days...

So you could have done it sooner your saying @Xorkoth the bankruptcy that is?

Thankfully my largest debt the student loans were forgiven a few years ago and thank goodness for that cuz I never even graduatuated. On a nice combo right now guys of 800mgs Cimetidine, 60mgs Methadone and 211mgs Hydrafinil it feels VERY nice I must say. This is probably my favorite of the "afainils" its very smooth and slightly euphoric I like to take around 100mgish at a time it lasts about 4 or 5 hours which is awesome cuz you can redose at dinner and still sleep fine. Flmodafinil on the otherhand last like 16-18 hours for me so you only get one dose with that in the morning. This one was really cheap im probably gonna get some more soon will surely use up this gram over the next few days...

No I could have refinanced my mortgage sooner and gotten a lower rate. But I still got a historically really low rate, I mean in the 90s mortgage rates were up like above 7% which is insane. I got 3.375%. When you're talking borrowing like $200,000, each percentage point means like $100+ a month more in interest that you're paying. My current rate is 5.25% so I'm saving like $200 a month just in interest payments. Or I will be, once it closes.

Funny, I'm borrowing an extra $45k out of my house equity in order to pay for my home repairs I had done last year, and my monthly payment is still going down by $200.

Man, my wife and I want a home so badly. We can't accelerate our savings any faster than they're going though... so I hope the mortgage rates stay low for 3-5 more years and we can get in at that point. I don't see why they're going back up right now though if people are still out of work :(

Man, my wife and I want a home so badly. We can't accelerate our savings any faster than they're going though... so I hope the mortgage rates stay low for 3-5 more years and we can get in at that point. I don't see why they're going back up right now though if people are still out of work :(

Where do you live CreamG?

Wow we're paying under 1.5% right now, I don't know if they're just higher where you are @Xorkoth, but you might want to look into breaking your mortgage to get a better one. Sometimes it's worth paying the penalty, you have to do the math. It's crazy how low mortgage rates are right now. I heard there are negative interest rate mortgages in Denmark currently.

I don't know either. My friend and hi girlfriend just bought a house and got an FHA loan and only put I think they said 3% down. And now they're paying less per month than they used to be paying in rent. Kinda risky with such a small percentage down, what if the market went down? But if you get a fixed rate, your payment will always be the same.

Wow we're paying under 1.5% right now, I don't know if they're just higher where you are @Xorkoth, but you might want to look into breaking your mortgage to get a better one. Sometimes it's worth paying the penalty, you have to do the math. It's crazy how low mortgage rates are right now. I heard there are negative interest rate mortgages in Denmark currently.

You're in the US? That's insane, I've never heard of anyone getting that low a rate. I literally just shopped for one and today locked in a rate for 3.375% and that's the lowest I've ever seen in my life (though higher than some of the 2.75% style figures I heard about last year). Do you just have the world's best credit score or something? Mine isn't bad but lower than I'd like.

One of the best house [parties I have ever been to, we played a show early and then partied until like 10am. I had to blow under 0.04% because I had a breathalyzer in my car and a lowered limit. I couldn't leave until like 7pm, it was ridiculous.

Drinking is so not worth it at this age if I had weed I would not be hung over.

I must of had close to 18 standard drinks over the night or more.

Last edited:
Been craving drink myself lately but I’ve resisted. Haven’t drank since New Years and tbh I don’t miss it 99% of the time.

My kids gone tomorrow and I’m thinking I’ll actually get to tripping. It’ll be my first time since October. Idk what I’ll eat yet but likely a lysergimide or perhaps 4 aco dmt... so many options lol

You're in the US? That's insane, I've never heard of anyone getting that low a rate. I literally just shopped for one and today locked in a rate for 3.375% and that's the lowest I've ever seen in my life (though higher than some of the 2.75% style figures I heard about last year). Do you just have the world's best credit score or something? Mine isn't bad but lower than I'd like.
No Canada. I assumed our rates were the same up here generally since our economies are so tied, but I sounds like that's not the case. We have really good credit but I dont imagine it would make that much difference.

Yeah a non drinker here too. From 2006-2013 not a sip until a DR vacation and after a light dose of 2C-B on the beach that morning wore off decided to drink some of the island rum they gave us that night and got drunk. Then not a sip since. I love the fact the last many years I can take trips and not drink. (benzo at the very end though) I do smoke some weed about an hour in and then a few hours later. That is just how I always did it. Weed can kick it in harder. (for the experienced only!) In my younger days at festivals and shows I would drink at the end of the night. Like at the Grateful Dead shows I'd take acid, smoke weed through it, then when it was over slam a few beers in the parking lot so I could come down and drive home. lol (I know driving is a no no but back then everyone learned to drive tripping)

My wife can't drink. She had to stop so I stopped too but honestly even before I knew her I would happily go years without drinking. I can tell you this, the few friends I have over 50 that continued drinking heavily are sort of pickled in a way. I feel they don't think on all cylinders. lol Stopping heavy drinking earlier in life will save your brain and nervous system as it can not take it for years and years. Let's face it, we use alcohol to kill things and that it does. It is a young person's game as older people that drink heavy start looking pathetic.

Last edited:
I was a chronic binge drinker for many years, not ever daily, but usually multiple times a week, and always to excess if I started. The only time until now in my adult life that I did not regularly binge drink was for period of like 4 or 5 years in the height of my opiate addiction. Ironic that the substance that most fucked up my life from addiction also was way healthier for me. But yeah, somehow, I finally seem to have grown out of drinking. I really hope it sticks long-term. But the price is exacts from me has gotten way too high, among other things.

5f0394445f0e595e5a0a06149ccde94d.gif

Still have a headache fuck drinking its the worse drug though if they pull off making hang over free alcohol in the future I will be very impressed.

Lsd get my mind sharp and my body looking younger even during drug abuse. Alcohol fucking damages everything I feel so stupid today. Alot of people around here say I must be smart for doing post grad chemistry I tell them.back not really everybody has there own intelligence and skill set important for the world to function never let people tell you are dumb or not studying a real degree.

I can say one thing though most psychedelic users tend to be very fucking good at solving problems in stem classes

Yeah, alcohol is just the worst. I get really critical of writers in science fiction when people in the distant future are still drinking it. I mean seriously, are there no better drugs by then? I can't see the enduring of appeal of alcohol outside of my own lifetime outside of situations where nothing else is available.

sadly in this culture its hard to make friends without drinking heavily. Since its a binge drinking culture. And once i get to that drunkness level then i have no intentions of stopping to try prove myself in said culture that you are the best drinker. Really stupid how our binge drinking society is like that. Usually since i mix so many fucking drugs while drinking that simply drinking alone no longer will make me pass out or spew even if drinking into the very heavy range which can be dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.