• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to pick up some Bupe strips as we speak so looks like I won't be going into withdrawal again no time soon. This turned into a hell of a day for me im pumped right now. Been talking with that sexy girl I been dating this year she is beginning to forgive me and thank God cuz im in love with her. Life is looking good right now have to stay the course my friends. Really am head over heels for this woman and dead serious never gonna do Meth again or Coke and I'm gonna stay on maintenance levels of Opioid and keep things in order. I miss he so badly guys and when I get the chance to hold her in my arms again im never gonna want to let go.

Thankfully I got this nice new place and when she is ready to start coming over again I have plenty of room for us. She took these amazing photos last night with her makeup done wearing this beautiful dress, she is so stunning I wish I could show her to you guys but I obviously need to forever respect her and our privacy. She is one of the most beautiful woman I ever laid my eyes open tho without question. I'm so happy that we are talking again it brings me to tears, I need her in my life she means the world to me. On a scale of 1-10 she clocks in at about a 12 this is no exaggeration that kinda beauty.

~Shadow Cat

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I loved being here, but I think you can understand why I need to leave this behind me.

It was also not a ++++, I don’t know why I said that exactly but I was heavily sedated and on high doses of antipsychotics.
It went wrong from minute 1, I was saying weird things and behaving strangely, and after 20 minutes or so I was talking/shouting to myself, then slowly I thought I was dying and it was some sort of thing I was trying to solve. I saw myself as this full orange being whose sole purpose was to survive in this world, when the police arrived I had finally solved it, some gibberish words like ‘life path’ etc. Some fat police guy sat on me for 30 minutes so my ribs are fucked and I can hardly move. And my whole body hurts because I was rolling on the ground for a lot of the time screaming and crying ‘help me’. I remember quite a bit but I can place it and it won’t be a trauma or something. I had benzos with me but they got lost in the chaos, I don’t think it would’ve been enough either.

It is insane how all of this went so fast in my life, but I’m optimistic :)

This storm that has hit my area is nuts I literally can't even get a taxi someplace and the snow is so deep riding a bike is impossible. And my job still wants me to come in at 3pm I have to just pray that Uber can get me there and they don't get stuck in my parking lot. These Corporate places are nuts they don't give a fuck about it being a state of emergency apparently.

So I tried DPT about 3 months ago. I built it up in my mind that it was going to be a DMT trip (never done DMT) left me asking myself "that's it" lol. I guess if I would have free based it it would have been more intense. Had lovely trips with it but not at all what I was expecting. I was so nervous... 🤣

Do you guys like DPT?
Excellent drug, amazing. In a way I found it too extreme in it's effects to not descend into hedonism, although this doesn't make sense when you read it out loud =D (only one try at 100mg snorted)
It's one of two psychedelics that, for me at least, shed everything unnecessary and left the purest and most archetypical form of the ego and body.

DOB is the other one (only at the peak), but it's more complex and cluttered, and harder to accept that it's the true 'you', but it's key to successful DOB tripping I think.

I'll be sticking around here man, no reason in being dramatic and quitting doing things I enjoy (well, other than pretty much all drugs for the foreseeable future).

Just got two grams DMT, two grams Ephenidine, DOiP, DOF, MAL and Proscaline not sure how much of those I didn't open it yet but surely more than enough of them all for many trips. Have to go and work so im obviously not opening it till I get back better to leave it sealed in my bag. Will probably smoke Deemsters a few times tonight and chase a breakthrough. Will dose 200mgs Ephenidine on Thursday morning cuz I don't work till Saturday im gonna take 100mg booster like 4 hours after the initial dose if I need it. So excited I been doing alot of Ketamine but I love a new flavor of the week...

Nice man. :)

Man, this GME stock stuff has been stressing me. I ended up selling my AMC for a 60% loss because it seems doomed, which sucks. I put another thousand of my savings into severa; broad market ETFs, which are a much more surefire thing... playing the long game there. My weed stock has nearly tripled, which is good and offsets my losses from this most recent play. I am holding my two GME shares because fuck it. It the squeeze actually happens I will make bank, if not I lose a few hundred more dollars that I had already been okay with losing.

Moving forward I will be smarter with stocks. This has been a learning experience.

Man Xork if I didn't know you well I'd think you were my father lol. An engineer who spends his free-time speculating on markets? Booooorrrring.

TBQF I just don't have the capital (nor the knowhow) to invest in anything that isn't surefire, albeit our Roth IRA sees some risky gains. We got about 1% returns on what we put in last year, I was surprised to see that even. I had the chance to invest in a friend's weed farm but buy ins were $50k+, there was no way we could have afforded it. He's seeing solid gains though.

Oh my God I'm a boring middle-aged person already, sitting here talking about the stock market, on a psychedelic drug forum... never saw this day coming :whistle:

Man, I've got to go talk to the police, charged with drug possession, they knew I was on 'LSD' last week, but didn't find anything.
I doubt they're gonna put the energy in putting me in front of a judge but the fines will stink

Wow that's so bogus. In America they can't charge you with possession unless there is evidence. Not to mention, if the police are called to help with drug-related stuff, they're not allowed to get you in trouble (in my state anyway). Like if there is a heroin using party going on, and someone ODs and they call an ambulance and cops show up too, no one is allowed to get in trouble.

Wow that's so bogus. In America they can't charge you with possession unless there is evidence. Not to mention, if the police are called to help with drug-related stuff, they're not allowed to get you in trouble (in my state anyway). Like if there is a heroin using party going on, and someone ODs and they call an ambulance and cops show up too, no one is allowed to get in trouble.
Sounds like a great fucking law, makes so much sense

Yeah I'm pretty proud of my state for it, they passed it a couple of years ago, it's called the something harm reduction initiative. Lots of people were dying because they or their friends were too scared to call 911 when overdoses happened.

Man that sucks i cant believe some countries are charging people with drug possession if they call for a ambulance for help. here in nz police won't charge people either as ambulances really want people to call for help without fear of getting in trouble.

I fully agree yes, I do have an impeccable criminal record and a so called innocent appearance to fall back on.

You guys know shiey? Excellent YouTube content, this is one of his best vids ----- Switzerland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.