• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
noopet use to be legal here til a few years ago the government just banned it. Made no sense at all.

So I’ve been smoke free since getting my vape. 4 or 5 weeks now. I’ve been steadily decreasing the nicotine content each week as well and having my use remain about equal (ie ml of ejuice is the same therefore overall nicotine is decreasing).

However, since switching to freebase at 6 mg/ml nic fb from 10mg/ml nic salt (and a higher vg to pg ratio) last week I started using more juice, in part because I wasn’t as satiated (and I believe vg vapes faster?). Though my overall nicotine consumption was down slightly. I also noticed my coils were gumming up/ burning faster (as a result of increased use and maybe the added vg and flavours to cover the harsher fb taste?) So I figured I’d stay at that level this week and try switching back to the lower ohm coils.

Well fml idk if it’s the new juice or what but I get 1.5 days before I notice my coils are going .... 2 before the flavour is obviously compromised and the draw starts to decrease. My battery life is also significantly reduced with these coils.

I don’t wanna buy a new device as I’m hoping to jump off within the month. I was thinking maybe go back to nic salts at a higher concentration with less flavour and just limit/reduce my intake to avoid the above issues while I continue to decrease overall nic consumption.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Ya I’ve been reading that sugar and citric acid cause coils to burn faster and this juice is both sweet and sour (black cherry)... and the last was apple cinnamon- which also ate coils at an alarming rate. Mind, it’s still cheaper than smoking

Having a really hard time finding a doctor to prescribe me Buprenorpine and im so stressed out right now guys. Only have literally 8 days worth left and that is at low doses. Im trying to get 10 strips from my friend hopefully this weekend and im praying it will work out. I really dont wanna go back on Dope at all im doing so good right now i have a few kilos of Kratom but that stuff just doesnt hold me properly and im still in backpain on it. The extracts work better but that is so expensive and to use them as maintenance is gonna put me in the poor house. Really have to figure something out quick i cant just sit around waiting to run out cuz i cant be in withdrawal and not able to work and pay my rent. Gonna figure this out wish me luck fam.

Dude with the Bupe just did some sketchball shit so that probably wont be happening im gonna have to lower my dose as much as possible and jump on Kratom and then brace foe whats coming. Im gonna be okay tho guys dont worry i refuse to go back on Dope and talk to my connect, will just have to he strong.

It will be fine im just gonna have to make hella capsules and bring them to work with me and whatnot. If i take 7 grams every 6 hours i should be fine and out of WD. It's such a pain in the ass having to make all the caps eachday tho i suppose i could spring for a machine maybe one day.

Last edited:
I mean eventually i will find Bupe doctor its just with Covid cases spiking in my state its hard to get appointments for places. I could always goto the Methadone Clinic but that is such a pain in the butt until i get the electric bike. I knew this day would come eventually its one of the things i feared when shit hit the fan in this country, my precious opioids. The life of a Junky is a stressfull one indeed but i will survive like i said i have so much Kratom and im actually gonna try and take it tommorow instead of Bupe as trial run and see how that treats me. Watching that movie "3 From Hell" right now i bought the Blue Ray lasy week it was pretty good, love me some Rob Zombie films.

The ex-wife is sending me 000 capsules and one of those machines so that should make my life a little easier it does 100 at a time so i can do that every 3 or 4 days and play some music or something while i make them. Things will work out and im just gonna have to not wait to far between doses and all will be well im gonna play that band The Symposiums album again i liked alot right now and make some by hand in the meantime. That woman is a lifesaver honestly i know our friendship is a little unorthodox but we truly do care about eachother.

i will survive
Robert Hunter said he wrote Touch Of Grey in the early morning hours after a cocaine binge. (Draw the curtains curse the glare...)

I think the kratom will hold you after a few days of some sweating CC. But I know suboxen is a lot more powerful. And yeah, they need more methadone clinics or doctors that can prescribe it for a patient. Crazy.

Yeah i mean i should be fine if i spread out my doses well and dont take too much at once. Just took 5 grams just now of some Red Vein and washing it down with a Snapple Green Tea. Figure this way when i wake up i wont be in too bad withdrawal and then i will take another 5 grams and wait like four hours maybe slightly longer and then repeat im gonna aim for 20 grams perday and see if i can make that work. The last time i took 30 grams i ended up puking that night when i got home from work, my stomach is pretty iffy. But i have quit drinking entirely and stopped fried foods and been trying to eat healthier lately.

Havent had any booze besides a single sip of champagne on NYE in the past couple months. Made a really nice dinner tonight for my roomates birthday. Baked Pork Chops that i double dipped/breaded in egg i beat adobo into and then used italian bread crumbs. Roasted some Brussell Sprouts that i seasoned with adobo as well and then White Rice with salt, pepper and butter it was delicious he was pretty happy when he came home to this i also got him these pretzels covered in belgian chocolate for dessert...check it out.

received-228781215577814.jpg

20210113-185012.jpg

Last edited:
Dude with the Bupe just did some sketchball shit so that probably wont be happening im gonna have to lower my dose as much as possible and jump on Kratom and then brace foe whats coming. Im gonna be okay tho guys dont worry i refuse to go back on Dope and talk to my connect, will just have to he strong.

It will be fine im just gonna have to make hella capsules and bring them to work with me and whatnot. If i take 7 grams every 6 hours i should be fine and out of WD. It's such a pain in the ass having to make all the caps eachday tho i suppose i could spring for a machine maybe one day.
Good luck brother. Stay strong and I'll be wishing you the best.

@dreamflyer, we are stuck in this schoolhouse by our own choice as you see. A deeper choice than just wanting out. The good news is it is temporary (like all school is) and we do move on to some of those internal desires and things we feel we will never get too. We wiill. My FIL is 93 in a nursing home and slowly dying. His body is shutting down little by little. He has COVID too but that is just like another cold to him. The diabetes is doing a number on his organs. The man NEVER thought of death. Then he had to spend time with me. But I say the same thing,, the catepillar walking around on the ground is heavy and burdoned. But it will become the butterfly. It can not be forced by any 1-2-3 plan. But he is learning to let go and release resistance but he has a lot.

I admit life is hard. But I have heard this is a master class for warriors. So those moments where you do feel good, clear, secure and satisfied try and stay there. Milk it. We go up and down all day. Any unsettlemess, restlessness, desire for more is inevitable. But for now I take it day by day. Like Charlie said we will survive. Deep down we know there is more than the silly dramas we see play out everday. That really is depressing but we know better

Lastly I will say it again. The biggest sin is caring what other people think of you. I suspect you are hard on yourself too. Ease the grip, practice letting go. I try and practice that all the time but the hole in my door in my basement says I don't always succeed. So I just try again.

Stay well! You will make it to your destinatilon. Stop looking back. :) Look forward. And we are all in it together.

Last edited:
Nice post @JackARoe, very well put. 🙂

Hang in there @dreamflyer, the schoolhouse of life is a struggle indeed, but we are all in it together, and you have more value to the collective of the human species, and indeed, all living beings, and the mystery of life itself, than you can possibly know. Many more people than not are rooting for you.

It's not naivety to resist being corrupted by the darker elements of conscious experience. It's strength. Lean into that light within you, and don't let anyone tell you to change.

<probably my fav one of all today>

Im in debt to you @ecstacylover i legit listen to this band all the time since you posted that the other day. Every song on that album is amazing and so is all their other stuff. Good job my friend if you know anything else in the same vein please post away. Love some synth pop with the morning coffee. 5 grams Kratom down the hatch feel pretty good, dont have to be at work till 4pm so i can fuck off most the day :)

Last edited:
Man, I'm just listening to Carl Hart on Joe Rogan's podcast. It's behind Spotify's paywall now but you guys should check it out if you get the chance. Really smart guy and a fucking hero for drug policy reform. Talks about how even though he enjoys using many drugs, he never buys them just because of how it would look for a prominent neuropharmacologist and advocate for legalisation of psychoactive substances to get into legal trouble, or just a situation where people could use it to discredit him... That's commitment to the cause for sure. Also says some interesting stuff about his occasional recreational heroin use, as well as deliberately getting addicted just to demonstrate that withdrawal is not life threatening... :oops: again... that's commitment. I'm gonna have to buy a few of his books.

I'll admit I was a little taken aback with his perspective on opiates, even though I know I wouldn't have been about a year ago, just because kratom really fucked my mind for a while. But, maybe I just have a fragile mind in some respects, obviously everyone is not the same and plenty of people do a lot harder opiates than I did a lot more often and are still able to function fine... heh, can't help thinking of you @Cosmic Charlie, you seem to manage your opiates pretty well for sure. ☺ On the other hand I did a little kratom for a few months, and ended up barely capable of working or even getting out of bed... :unsure: I wonder why that is...

Anyway listening to this guy kinda made me think that I might need to carefully deprogram myself a little from being exposed to some harmful ideas during my really brief stint in online NA as a result of that brief but disproportionately headfucking kratom addiction. I am pretty easily lead I think and might have picked up a little groupthink despite my love for drugs immunising me to the worst of it.

Took some gabapentin today coz reasons and was really surprised to actually feel something from it, whereas previously I thought gabapentin did basically nothing for me. Tolerance break is working! 😄 Been thinking a fair bit about dissociatives I must admit, but that unfortunately would be over my self imposed imaginary line at the moment. Been thinking about which psychedelic I'll take next as well... that's not strictly over the (I realise fairly arbitrary sounding) line but, I'll give it another few months.

Hah I watched that today as well. Hamilton is another drug advocacy hero for sure. 😄

That bit where he's in the church and the woman is talking about why people don't believe in god and he says "probably evidenced based thinking"... 😆 too funny.

Man, I'm just listening to Carl Hart on Joe Rogan's podcast. It's behind Spotify's paywall now but you guys should check it out if you get the chance. Really smart guy and a fucking hero for drug policy reform. Talks about how even though he enjoys using many drugs, he never buys them just because of how it would look for a prominent neuropharmacologist and advocate for legalisation of psychoactive substances to get into legal trouble, or just a situation where people could use it to discredit him... That's commitment to the cause for sure. Also says some interesting stuff about his occasional recreational heroin use, as well as deliberately getting addicted just to demonstrate that withdrawal is not life threatening... :oops: again... that's commitment. I'm gonna have to buy a few of his books.

I'll admit I was a little taken aback with his perspective on opiates, even though I know I wouldn't have been about a year ago, just because kratom really fucked my mind for a while. But, maybe I just have a fragile mind in some respects, obviously everyone is not the same and plenty of people do a lot harder opiates than I did a lot more often and are still able to function fine... heh, can't help thinking of you @Cosmic Charlie, you seem to manage your opiates pretty well for sure. ☺ On the other hand I did a little kratom for a few months, and ended up barely capable of working or even getting out of bed... :unsure: I wonder why that is...

Anyway listening to this guy kinda made me think that I might need to carefully deprogram myself a little from being exposed to some harmful ideas during my really brief stint in online NA as a result of that brief but disproportionately headfucking kratom addiction. I am pretty easily lead I think and might have picked up a little groupthink despite my love for drugs immunising me to the worst of it.

Took some gabapentin today coz reasons and was really surprised to actually feel something from it, whereas previously I thought gabapentin did basically nothing for me. Tolerance break is working! 😄 Been thinking a fair bit about dissociatives I must admit, but that unfortunately would be over my self imposed imaginary line at the moment. Been thinking about which psychedelic I'll take next as well... that's not strictly over the (I realise fairly arbitrary sounding) line but, I'll give it another few months.

Actually was just listening to that Carl Hart podcast myself on my ride to work today got thru first hour so i will listen to more on the way home. He is a brilliant guy and i totay agree with his perspective on things. Giving people like him a platform as massive as the JRE is exactly what we need to allow change to begin to accelerate in this world. And i appreciate you viewing me as your Junky with his shit together i truly try to be as productive as possible each day and prove peoples misconceptions about drugs wrong. So far i think im at 13-14 grams of Kratom today and i still feel pretty good just got to work and im about to punch in soon just gotta catch my breath after the 6.2 mile ride. Tell you what i am in seriously good shape right now from the amount of cardio i do on a daily basis. If i told my coworkers i was heavily addicted to Opioids im sure it would really surprise them. Gonna wait like three more hours and then take one finally dose for the day, hope all of you are well i love you guys.

I love gabapentin, wish I still had some, it would help me a lot right now. I can feel it even at 300mg.

I've been experiencing pretty severe benzo rebound from dosing etizolam and bromazolam 24/7 for 2 days when I was binging on that NEP and 4-FMA. Saturday night was the last time and I'm still struggling though it's a little bit better, it's shocking to me how intense it has been. Virtually unable to sleep at all, lots of anxiety, extreme fatigue and bad mood, watering eyes, yawning, restlessness (a bit). I mean, the stim binge crash is certainly part of it too but not most of it. I took a little kratom to manage a couple of times, including today. Gotta be really careful with that, but I just really couldn't stand it anymore. Kratom helps a little bit, takes the edge off, it certainly doesn't make me feel good though.

The idea of stimulants is a big turn-off for me. I really hope it stays that way. My stimulant days need to be over, just straight up. That binge was stupid as fuck, not anywhere near worth it. I apparently really can't use benzos at all anymore, except if it's a little dose to come down from time to time, with a week or more clear on either side.

So yeah maybe I needed this because I sure was doing them a lot, even before that binge, I was pretty regularly doing propylhexedrine.

Intense times...

Status
Not open for further replies.