• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't have a gun, though I do wish I had one at this point. I was talking to my mom last night and we have a lake house in northern Wisconsin about an hour from Canada...

Hey! Don't you be bringing your implosions in this direction!

I gotta say.....living next to the US is a fucking trip.

Is it just me, or did the socio-political situation degrade rather quickly....it seems to have become severely polarised just in the last decade or less. Maybe even only since just before Trump was elected.

I know the build up to the current situation is a long time coming, it just seems to have accelerated rapidly in the last few years.

noopept worth using as a nootropic? Can finally get some just wondering if it acutally works to improve brain function.

Imo not really, there's something really edgy about how it affects your thoughts, in like a negative and almost cranky way, it's not that noticeable but you can tell with hindsight

Not gonna have two days in a row off for somw weeks probably it seems so looks like DOPr is going on the back burner. Planning on my next trial with MAL on this coming Saturaday probably 40-50mgs plugged im not exactly sure yet. Have off tommrow but i need to let my tolerance drop off more cuz of the back to back tripping last weekend. Im pretty sure that is what i will take and possibly mix it with some DMT if i feel up for it, should be fun time. Things are progressing well with the new girl but today i dont have much time to talk have 12 hour workday. Will be ofd tomorrow tho which will be nice, hope you all have a great day.

If you crack it into a balloon you'll be fine, it's hitting it direct that's the problem, even from a whip cream dispenser. A balloon is always going to safer, though I usually hit it straight from the whip cream dispenser through my shirt.
Using a cotton t-shirt filters something like 90% of the oil out iirc. I imagine that stuffing cotton balls into the nozzle would work even better

noopept worth using as a nootropic? Can finally get some just wondering if it acutally works to improve brain function.
The thing about nootropics is that it sends impossible to predict how people will respond to them. FWIW, I can only take noopept at night because it makes me incredibly sleepy. Piracetam is the safest, most thoroughly researched one out there and it makes me absolutely insane. I can't touch the stuff. Noopept worked better for me than any other nootropic, but its benefits were still limited. I was using nootropics to try to deal with premature cognitive decline due to chronic depression, and for a while it helped fairly well, until it didn't. Mind you, I switched to different suppliers after my first source disappeared.

There's also apparently a pretty big difference between oral dosing and sublingual/intranasal, so keep that in mind.

My friend with traumatic brain injury started noopept at my recommendation, and it improved his condition so much that he says it saved his life.

Funny to see noopept and piracetam being discussed, just today decided to very very gently dip a toe back into the cognitive alerotion ocean with some noopept and piracetam. :sneaky:

I actually do like noopept - but dosing is counterintuitive. I've always got the best results from very low doses, like 5mg at a time or even less. It's nootropic effects I also find to be quite brainfoggy compared to other mild nootropics - although all the racetams (noopept apparently is also known as omberacetam, I just found out the other day) can give some brainfog if used in too large doses, for long enough periods, in my experience. But, noopept can give a really unique sense of serenity after a week or so of dosing every day and, probably, also keeping your brain otherwise healthy. I haven't really ever got such a reliable effect with noopept except with the very first time I used it when the serenic effect set in after about a week of daily dosing. But, the effects are subtle, and subtle can mean placebo in some cases although I don't think it is entirely placebo with noopept.

Doses of 100mg ish can really amplify the anxiolytic effects, but if you do this you'll wreck the long term benefits and probably hit that unpleasant brain fog almost immediately, so this should be a rare thing.

I forgot a password man, an important one.. I've been trying to remember it all day, I swear it's somewhere in me still

Maybe it comes to me tomorrow, so dumb, soo dumb

I forgot a password man, an important one.. I've been trying to remember it all day, I swear it's somewhere in me still

Maybe it comes to me tomorrow, so dumb, soo dumb
Pen and paper will always have their place. I keep all my important passwords in a lock box in my bedroom so I'll never lose any. Forgot too many and learned the hard way lol

I like noopept for short periods of time. I always dose it nasally, just like 10mg is ideal because more does tend to give some brain fog. Nasally dosing it gives a slight stimulant effect and mood lift, too. I notice my thoughts move very quickly and multitasking is markedly easier. Using it for more than a few weeks daily starts to feel like it becomes counterproductive. Overall I prefer piracetam as it feels the lightest and cleanest, and does give me a notable mental boost. But its effects are subtler.

Is it just me, or did the socio-political situation degrade rather quickly....it seems to have become severely polarised just in the last decade or less. Maybe even only since just before Trump was elected.

I know the build up to the current situation is a long time coming, it just seems to have accelerated rapidly in the last few years.

It's been divided for some time but yeah it's gotten much worse in the last 5 years. Although I think that for a lot of people it was already pretty bad in their minds and this presidency just gave them a voice. Also the 24 hour news cycle on both sides has been incredibly destructive and irresponsible.

Anyway, man I had an awful day yesterday, fuck, made me want to just not do drugs at all other than trip sometimes when I feel like it, I haven't successfully felt that way since towards the end of my detox retreat, before shit blew up again. I mean I have wanted to, in an ideal fashion, but I have also clearly been wanting to do a bunch of drugs, that was a foolishly epic binge of a weekend. I have not felt as low as I did yesterday in a long time. I think I'm getting some vicious rebound from dosing a lot of benzos for 2 days in a row (but like, a lot, especially to knock myself out). It's better today but I still feel pretty low. I also realized I needed to unplug from world events for a while, that stuff is really toxic.

Felt like my brain was unable to work yesterday, I just was staring at the screen most of the work day, after work I couldn't think of anything to say to my girlfriend. I was SO tired and was passing out uncontrollably on the couch, but once got in bed I couldn't sleep at all, although in the early morning I had a bunch of dreams, so I must have slept some.

Today I'm just using some L-theanine and diphenhydramine to take the edge off the anxiety. Feelin' like a dumbass... again. Oh well, I'll just let this motivate me. Even delta-8 THC sounds unappealing to me right now, because of anxiety. Only opiates really sound good, but fuck going down that road again. I'm just gonna lay low and rest and eat well.

I have a system for passwords, if anyone cracked it they could probably break into accounts of mine within a handful of tries at least but only one person knows my system. As a result I never forget my passwords.

Password managers like KeePassX are a total game-changer! It's a bit of a pain to setup at first (you need to create a database of all your logins), but once that step is done there's no need to either come up with or memorize any new passwords (it lets you create ones that are impossible to crack). You only need to remember the one that unlocks your pw database.

I've just recently started using a more strict password system, I used to use a "system" but it was just basically repeating fragments that I'd reassemble in various, pretty random combinations, always assuming that for sure, I'd remember what combo I'd used for what site and then often forget and have to reset... now I use password managers too although I'm somewhat concerned about the security of them. Just writing this post is making me think I should introduce another layer of obfuscation to my system, like some kind of date-dependence so they're all changed semi-regularly...

The most sketchy time I can remember in dumb password stuff is when I woke up to find I'd set up a full-disk encryption process using a password I've never used before while bingeing on - I think - diphenidine... or maybe it was 3-MeO-PCE... some kind of weird dissociative anyway. :unsure: I had a vague memory of starting it - and also a vague memory of just inexplicably making up a new password that there was no chance I'd be able to remember. Fortunately I found a post-it note with slightly distorted but not entirely illegible handwriting on it on the floor nearby, and worked out there were about 4 possible things it could be... fortunately, my first interpretation was correct.

Yeah I should do that... I have like 4 main passwords and do variations on that one, which makes for 15-20 passwords in total but I know the patterns and something really rough should happen to me to forget

This one is one I got way before, and it was like so ingrained in my hands that I never thought I'd forget

Password managers like KeePassX are a total game-changer! It's a bit of a pain to setup at first (you need to create a database of all your logins), but once that step is done there's no need to either come up with or memorize any new passwords (it lets you create ones that are impossible to crack). You only need to remember the one that unlocks your pw database.

I've always been afraid to use those, mostly because what happens if you forget the one password? Not that I would, but then anyone getting their hands on my device and password would be able to screw me completely, the way I do it, each one is different but similar.

Yeah, I too like to keep the option to potentially crack it open =D
Passwords are strange, if someone would ask me what my password is for some site, I'd never know.
But once I see the login screen, or went through the procedure to open it, it comes natural and I don't even think.. Except today then.

I once had to renew my ID, had no idea what my PIN from many years before was, tried twice and I just felt it, wasn't even a PIN I had used for other stuff.

I feel the same way about piracetam, it really has a noticeable effect on my mental clarity and ease of thought and word recall, as well as my multitasking ability. I don't notice it if I'm not in a situation where I am exercising my brain though. Generally when I have a tub of it, I take it during work. I wouldn't say I ever get a twinge of mania with it, personally, but the effects are very obvious in the way it makes everything easy.

probably not going to take it if it worked well i would of but at the price level here i won't. Once again you guys would shit bricks if you saw the price for a gram of noopet here would be able to buy somebody in america at least 5 years supply of every day use.

Status
Not open for further replies.