• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any more info @TripSitterNZ ?
I take it this has never happened before?
nah only the message on darkfail and people talking about it on twitter and reddit. Apparently somebody made their own tor implementation that fetches the directory a custom type of ddos that seemed to have started on the same day of the capitol riots which some people feel like it is been done by the US government to silence any spread of information incase a civil war is sparked by trump.

Does seem like it has to be related to the fact Trump is soon leaving office, for all those sites to go down :( Unless it was the most accidental fail of someone forgetting to hit a switch back on after going to the toilet.

Imagine if we all got nuked in the next 20 seconds...cya guise! :p

Yeah, but markets have been feuding on Tor ever since Dream went down, with countless ddosses, doesn't seem too unlikely that similar things are going on. But it escapes me why a market would take down the whole thing.

I found an explanation of how it works, because I didn't even understand at first. Crazy man, sucks, I never buy anything on darknets ofcourse but I like scrolling, seeing what people are up to and such

well the project just reported that is is a bug after all these hours and they are fixing it. So who knows what the truth is.

In a moment of weakness I was hiding in the fridge at work hitting the N2O from whip cream bottles that just got delivered one day when I was on a binge of Dissos and psychs but I cant do that ever again. I'd hate to get in trouble for something so dumb at work especially now with the promotion. I've actually pondered with the though of ordering some canisters and a cracker soon it is fun stuff once in awhile...maybe soon. Is it safe to use cracker and balloon will that oil get in your lungs I heard about?
I got fired from Starbucks by the bass player from Flock of Seagulls, when I was 19 because I was hitting whippets in the bathroom while opening one morning after a night out on MDMA.... Everytime I hear this song I get a flashback to that walk of shame.

He wasn't the original bass player but it still makes a nice story...lol

Last edited:
Hah i used to do the same thing at the Dunkin Donuts i managed but i never got caught. The owner defd questioned why i was ordering so much whip cream and poppy seeds all the time. I used to make the best PST from there they were unwashed and we got theae giant bulk containers i would fill up bags with them to take home in my backpack. This was in 20's i used to love that job it was fun as hell i ran the night sgift and would take MDMA or LSD and do whippits amd smoke blunts in the parking lot, good times.

Met this new Jewish girl that is really hot and i hit it off with her incredibly well. We are already talking on the phone and making plans to meet eachother soon. So that means I'll be getting my dick wet again sooner than i anticipated, jewish girls are always really horny too and freaky in bed i cant wait to get up in that. She is in real good shape too sorta athletic type she has nice booty and thighs tho and decent rack on her, very pretty face. I dont waste no time my dudes gotta feed this sex addiction by any means neccasary!!!

Man sometimes I wish I was Jewish. They're all fucking geniuses it seems like.

Been taking F-phenibut daily for like 2 weeks now, but only like 60-70mg a day and even at this low dose it makes me fairly drowsy. Polished off a box of whip-its earlier, I had some last night too, but I'd been sitting on them for like 2 months before that. I pimped out my whip-it dispenser with some Erowid stickers and it looks pretty sweet. :cool: Oh yeah and just plugged 40mg of MPT. The solubility is terrible so it took me a few shots, but thankfully I love putting stuff up my ass. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding, but anyways I took this same dose a few weeks ago but I spread it out in a few doses over an hour and the duration is pretty short, so I think this time will be stronger since I took it all at once.

Imagine if we all got nuked in the next 20 seconds...cya guise! :p

Best of luck. I'm in one of those apartment blocks built in the 70s. The concrete walls are most likely blast-proof.....try drilling through them to hang something.
well the project just reported that is is a bug after all these hours and they are fixing it. So who knows what the truth is.

Everything seems to be normalising now. I just checked a directory and some of the sites that were offline earlier are back now. I can't find a definitive reason for the issue. From what I gathered, it may have been caused by an exploitation of a network vulnerability that is being sorted out now.

Besides, that civil war is looking like it could happen with or without the internet. I've never seen a country so politically polarised than that of my neighbours to the south.

BTC finally dropping and having a correction going to feel it out and invest once it hits a bottom.

Man I really thought I'd have felt worse today, after binging stims hard and taking a not small amount of etizolam both days too. Hopefully I don't get some withdrawal from the etiz, but so far I feel actually pretty good today, I'm really surprised.

BTC finally dropping and having a correction going to feel it out and invest once it hits a bottom.

Yeah look at that. Just a bunch of people taking some profits. We'll see if the plebes get scurred and everyone starts selling and it tanks. I hope so actually because it'll definitely be going back up again. Especially with the US dollar going down and down, and especially if some stupid war shit happens. Investors will be going into BTC (and gold and stuff too).

It might just be a small correction though. Or it might mirror the big spike in 2017, that in mid-January started going down and ended up losing most of its value and then hung out for like a year and a half at a low price before spiking again. In fact every BTC spike has followed that pattern so far, but it has never been so mainstream as it is now so who knows.

I want to hold all long term 5 + years i only have small bits of small cash for a investment but i want to grow that money while i get back to studying in march a small investment if it blows up could easily pay off all the extra debt incurred. I should of invested when all the stocks crashed hard during the start of covid but i spent most my money on drugs. Ahh if i lived anywhere but NZ or australia i could of had all the drugs i wanted and still have money. A causal weed habit of smoking on the weekends is enough to set people back here 50-100 a week.

Man sometimes I wish I was Jewish. They're all fucking geniuses it seems like.

I'm part Jewish but sadly didnt inherit the genius gene. Im sure you can tell by all of the typos i make all the time and silly questions i ask. I don't follow any organized religion though and never have my whole life.

My mom's side is Jewish we don't observe it at all but will celebrate the holidays with her family when we visit. Glad I was able to make it up to NY the summer before the plague hit for a nice wedding. God there was so fucking much amazing gourmet food.

a lot of FOMOing going on in here lol. I see financial investing kind of like gambling, and since I dislike gambling, I don't bother with investing as well. also since I am commie scum, I don't believe in the concept of "letting the money work" anyway. ;)

I hope you guys have a nice day. I went for an hour long run on a sunny but frosty morning. made some dope grilled cheeses afterwards and now I have the rest of the day off. might vape some bud later I guess, but first, I try to get some stuff done.

my partner had her first ultrasound scan a few days ago, for now my future offspring seems healthy. :)

Well, today is the day I feel like shit after stupidly binging, I guess it took an extra day to catch up. Bleh

Well, today is the day I feel like shit after stupidly binging, I guess it took an extra day to catch up. Bleh
If it makes you feel any better, I've been lying to myself about quitting opioids the past few days. Don't think I'm gonna drop bupre for a few more days now, relying on coffee to push through the content of my bowels... okay, TMI guys sorry lol

Might have been easier to quit today but when I woke up my wife had left for work (first day at her office in months) so now I'm alone at home for the first time in ages and the allure of nodding on the couch instead of being productive is very strong...

Oh man, I was up half the night binge-watching the YouTube channel Vsauce. This dude Michael Stevens has all these amazing short videos about various phenomena, mostly relating to the nature of human consciousness.

He also has a longer series called "Mind Field" where he subjects himself to different situations like solitary confinement. He even participated in an ayahuasca ceremony in one.
yeah vsauce is pretty dope, allthough some of the newer stuff is not that much for me. but I recently got into their mind field series as well, the "should i die" episode. that was pretty cool stuff.

If it makes you feel any better, I've been lying to myself about quitting opioids the past few days. Don't think I'm gonna drop bupre for a few more days now, relying on coffee to push through the content of my bowels... okay, TMI guys sorry lol

Might have been easier to quit today but when I woke up my wife had left for work (first day at her office in months) so now I'm alone at home for the first time in ages and the allure of nodding on the couch instead of being productive is very strong...

I feel you man, I'm sorely tempting to go buy a dose of brewed red kratom tea from the local kava bar, but I'm going to Just Say No

I bought some stocks last week in the two leading American BTC mining companies. I was up to almost 30% gains within days on Friday. Then amidst all the after-market trading that goes on (wtf? Had no idea they could do that, seems bogus), Monday opened with a near-total loss of those profits, as Bitcoin has lost almost $10K very quickly. I waited a couple of hours until it became clear that it's going to continue down along with BTC mining stocks, and sold it all. I made a 3% profit though, hehe. I feel good that I made my money back and didn't lose anything. I am going to reinvest that money in something, but I'm going to wait a couple of weeks, who knows what kind of shenanigans are going to happen in the US in the very near future...

I do think it will be a good investment long-term still, as I think Bitcoin will generally continue to grow as a store of value, especially if the US dollar keeps getting weaker. But short-term the volatility is too great and the risk is too high. I had an opportunity to get out without loss. I'll probably re-buy some of it whenever Bitcoin reaches its new bottom (along with bitcoin itself)

I still have a lot of cash to invest and I was originally going to put most of it to S&P 500 but is the situation there really that bad? Of course no one knows anything about the future when it comes to stock market, but maybe I'll dump it to world index instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.