• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a moment of weakness I was hiding in the fridge at work hitting the N2O from whip cream bottles that just got delivered one day when I was on a binge of Dissos and psychs but I cant do that ever again. I'd hate to get in trouble for something so dumb at work especially now with the promotion. I've actually pondered with the though of ordering some canisters and a cracker soon it is fun stuff once in awhile...maybe soon. Is it safe to use cracker and balloon will that oil get in your lungs I heard about?

If you crack it into a balloon you'll be fine, it's hitting it direct that's the problem, even from a whip cream dispenser. A balloon is always going to safer, though I usually hit it straight from the whip cream dispenser through my shirt.

i wish i had more drugs aswell its like a fucking drought over summer no ket no mdma no good edibles about. NOS here is the most expensive bullshit ever each ballon lung fill must cost you $5-10 crazy totally not worth it at all. The only thing i do have is LSD but then tolerance is a issue.

Damn people do nitrous at $5-10 a balloon? Don't you guys have cream chargers for sale? We just buy a box of chargers, and a cracker or a whip cream canister, and there you go. Actually you can order tanks of medical grade nitrous, lol.

Damn people do nitrous at $5-10 a balloon? Don't you guys have cream chargers for sale? We just buy a box of chargers, and a cracker or a whip cream canister, and there you go. Actually you can order tanks of medical grade nitrous, lol.
4 chargers is like $18. 10 boxs of charges was like $170 last time i did nos in nov. so by the time you get through everything it comes out to hella huge price per ballon.

Daaaaaaaamn Americans may be the origin of the war on drugs, but there sure are a lot of them over here and fuck I don't even understand how anyone affords to do drugs in some other places. No way would I ever do nitrous if 4 chargers cost $18. I do 3 chargers in a row whenever I try to blast off.

when i look at what i spend a year on drugs cause they cost so much i get sad. Its pretty fucked idk how people afford drugs here but they use so much.

Daaaaaaaamn Americans may be the origin of the war on drugs, but there sure are a lot of them over here and fuck I don't even understand how anyone affords to do drugs in some other places. No way would I ever do nitrous if 4 chargers cost $18. I do 3 chargers in a row whenever I try to blast off.

She just cancelled on me this morning and isnt coming I'm really bummed out. I was looking forward to this all week long. My job asked if I could work an extra shift today cuz they need my help on Friday they asked and I said no cuz she is coming. Now I'm gonna look like asshole at work cuz she ditched me or I lie and said she came and feel like an even bigger loser. This really sucks and I dont deserve to be treated this way. She wants to just send more food but that isnt gonna make it better and I dont even feel like eating. She has some other boyfriend that is a married man and I dont even know why I'm doing this to myself anymore, I love her but she treats me real shitty sometimes. Money cant fix everything she is like ohh I will give you hundred dollars also I dont even care anymore my feelings are hurt and cash wont fix that :(

Man now I want more drugs, too bad I finished off my nitrous last week, I had a box of 50 and used a handful here and there, it lasted me like 2 months. Would hit the spot right now

Good thing I'm not a drug fiend for psychedelics because I could probably get my entire city high with my stash. :ROFLMAO: 8(
I've got some chargers if you have balloons or a cracker lol :) My old cracker broke and so I've just got a box of 50 chargers just sitting around as I keep forgetting to buy a new cracker.

Actually you can order tanks of medical grade nitrous, lol.
Woah really? How long do they stay good for? I need to look into this :unsure:

Last edited:
She just cancelled on me this morning and isnt coming I'm really bummed out. I was looking forward to this all week long. My job asked if I could work an extra shift today cuz they need my help on Friday they asked and I said no cuz she is coming. Now I'm gonna look like asshole at work cuz she ditched me or I lie and said she came and feel like an even bigger loser. This really sucks and I dont deserve to be treated this way. She wants to just send more food but that isnt gonna make it better and I dont even feel like eating. She has some other boyfriend that is a married man and I dont even know why I'm doing this to myself anymore, I love her but she treats me real shitty sometimes. Money cant fix everything she is like ohh I will give you hundred dollars also I dont even care anymore my feelings are hurt and cash wont fix that :(
Dude, you need to cut her out of your life... I know you love (loved?) her a lot, but she's doing terrible things to you (fucking a married man? Jesus) and you deserve better <3

holy shit the entire tor network got ddosed all v3 onions are down. Conspiracy theory is that the US government is behind it to stop a civil war or trump reaching out to his supporters in any way possible by making a entire custom ddos tool to take out tor

Status
Not open for further replies.