• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell lemon tek is ruthless as fuck but short acting fucking purged and threw up in my bed defeated but in the purge I felt alive and the union of god and the mercy of that divinity. I been letting it go all this pain into the trip. I feel refreshed so much pain that needed to be processed was intense the visuals blinding af i thought was gonna die from the intensity this was fucking way more intense than taking 5 tabs of lsd. Mushrooms are ruthless teachers but I feel so fucking better and healed I ain't gonna touch psychedelics for a while and fuck doing 5 tabs again. I ain't putting myself through this intensity again I will only microdose from now on

7 more days till my safe opens planning on doing a combo of Dissos and Tryptamines. Expecting this one to be something really special, never combined aMT with a dissociative yet and im really looking forward to how it alters the experience. Planning on mixing the Psilacetin in there to turn the visuals and mindset up a few notches.

30mgs 4-AcO-DMT <orally>
30mgs 3-MeO-PCE <orally >
60mgs α-Methyltryptamine <plugged>

then another trip I'd like to go for soon will be MAL/3D-MXE both plugged simultaneously...most likely 50mgs of each compound. Should be sufficient, wouldn't yeah think?

Ups and downs. Lockdown's been kinda harsh here. Last year I felt energetic and centered, and used the locked inside time to create music and read, and learn stuff... but I feel not being able to move freely is getting to me. For the past couple of months been feeling kinda anxious, and struggling with productivity. Feels like I developed ADHD too, I'm working from home and I spread whatever I have to do for the day for almost the duration of it, so end up procrastinating a lot and generally not organizing my time properly. But I recently realized I'm actually getting pretty bummed about that, and I guess recognizing that is a good first step for improving it. Other than than I've been doing good, stable, just have this urge to travel and it's the worst time ever for having it haha (probably that's exactly the reason I feel that way).

How about you ?? I really liked your "exiles" cover, btw :D

Well I live in Michigan, USA where It feels like 90% of the population didn't even change their habits once lockdown started, so I haven't really been any more stircrazy than I was during the preceding four years, for chemo, haha.

April 20th was one year since my last chemo dose. Still a ways to go recovering but might finally be done with chemo and stuff. Still even after a year off I'm afraid to say for sure, after it coming back so many times.

7 more days till my safe opens planning on doing a combo of Dissos and Tryptamines. Expecting this one to be something really special, never combined aMT with a dissociative yet and im really looking forward to how it alters the experience. Planning on mixing the Psilacetin in there to turn the visuals and mindset up a few notches.

30mgs 4-AcO-DMT <orally>
30mgs 3-MeO-PCE <orally >
60mgs α-Methyltryptamine <plugged>

then another trip I'd like to go for soon will be MAL/3D-MXE both plugged simultaneously...most likely 50mgs of each compound. Should be sufficient, wouldn't yeah think?

Are time lock safes a common thing around here now? I remember a bunch of the guys got interested in them after my dumb frostbitten 3-MeO-PCP experiences back in.... 2014? 😅

Fruit doesn’t suit humans so well, now we are in the age of Aquarius, I believe may be the case.
Strong disgree, c'mon. Fruit is the most awesome thing ever. And it's almost the only thing I can eat while trippin hard or rolling haha.

April 20th was one year since my last chemo dose. Still a ways to go recovering but might finally be done with chemo and stuff. Still even after a year off I'm afraid to say for sure, after it coming back so many times.
Man, that's so awesome !! Glad to hear for real

Strong disgree, c'mon. Fruit is the most awesome thing ever. And it's almost the only thing I can eat while trippin hard or rolling haha.
I’m glad you can enjoy it. Don’t mistake me, I grew up as a fruit freak. Right healthy, strong, fit energetic young man I was.

I used to eat 35 to 40 pieces of fruit a week when I rolled into Uni aged 19.

Lyme disease made me unable to eat any fruit at all, even avocado.

Along with a tonne of other things. But it also forced me to study, learn, read, think.

There is some substance to the notion that our bodies and their needs, capabilities have evolved and fruit just simply isn’t nearly as beneficial and trouble free for most people as it used to be.

The age of Acquarius is allegedly linked to this.

Everything is constantly changing and evolving. Reality isn’t really real.

And I’ve gone the opposite of crazy, and it feels like I’ve gone crazy lol.

Problem with fruit in 2021 is thousands of years of selective breeding that has caused it to be pretty different than the "real" thing, particularly higher sugar content (and then we still add more sugar to this modern fruit when we turn it into candy 😰)

Lyme disease made me unable to eat any fruit at all, even avocado.

Along with a tonne of other things. But it also forced me to study, learn, read, think.
Oh, that's brutal. Sorry to hear. Seems like you've found a silver lining though. I know almost nothing about lyme disease. It doesn't exist here in the Southern hemisphere.

Same here been years; really miss having a bump of k with my morning coffee. Still have a tiny bit of mxe like around 35mg but wana save it for when I'm in the mood for a full dose.
Think I might do some 2c-p some time within in the next week been months since I tripped. Think the last time was back in Feb when I plugged and snorted some 2c-t4.

Had my 2nd shot last week and got extremely sick for the following day. I'm feeling fine now though.
You still have mxe?! Nice. Lucky.

Congrats that's awesome

I know almost nothing about lyme disease. It doesn't exist here in the Southern hemisphere.
I don't know a lot either, but I think Lyme disease has only recently been accepted as a real thing by most doctors. I remember hearing how frustrated some people have been trying to get medicine to recognize the disease. I believe it's still pretty poorly understood.

Oh, that's brutal. Sorry to hear. Seems like you've found a silver lining though. I know almost nothing about lyme disease. It doesn't exist here in the Southern hemisphere.
Thanks, it’s a bigger thing than most people realise.

A true guerilla, a silent assassin, massively undiagnosed the world over.

It’s a man made creation essentially, biologically engineered on Plum Island 1970’s by an ex Nazi WW2 scientist whose specialty was tick-borne illnesses, before mysteriously making it all around the world in ticks in every country.

There is no hotspot. It’s just luck of the draw.

I got lucky because I was so uneducated, blind, selfish, unaware by 25.

I knew nothing. My journey of education and enlighten in this life really began with the Borrelia.

I’ve endured pain and hell mostly ever since. But this is my destiny. It doesn’t appeal to me to have comfort and ease in this life at the expense of advancement which it has become abundantly clear to me, really revolves around severing our ties with the Satanic.

So yes, a big silver lining. It’s shaped everything in my life since. I should be grateful for the path I was redirected down.

Without that little tick bite late 2004, I would be a very different person, likely far less evolved, possibly long deceased, possibly healthy and apparently happy.

But that appearance would only have been an illusion. This motivates my spirit. Pain and suffering endurance, search for focus and motivation etc, without that spiritual strength, it’s impossible.

I might have something to get my teeth into now. Maybe a path towards spiritual enlightenment.

Well see. Had a big shocker today discovering after realising that Pink Floyd are
Satanic, serving Satan’s agenda.

I want Satan out of my life. He’s been in my music collection though, he’s everywhere.

At least I’m finally seeing through the cracks.

A wise man would say, choose your entertainment carefully.

The whole band? Or just certain members?
I have no answers. I’m trying to theorise and deduce sense out of this.

The whole band, 100% as far as its purpose, goal, influence and unseen driving force.

I don’t know if Syd was a conscious devotee to Satan, or Dave, I’d Chuck a good few quid on Roger.

Or if their minds were simply possessed such is the power of evil.

I like to hope Syd was pure and innocent, non complicit, used, chewed and spat out.

He didn’t have the same goals and big money dreams as the others, like he rapidly realised he didn’t want that type of money stockpiling stardom at the expense of being a free, non corporate artist.

I’m thinking more right now, is Shiny faced David Gilmour as consciously willing a complicit devotee towards Satan, who just smiles and seems lovely like...Tom Hanks, Tim Cruise for two.

They no question have consciously sworn allegiance. It’s not beyond my imagination’s stretch to consider David is just another willing, conscious member of the pact.

I don’t know that. But I can never see Pink Floyd as not being ultimately Satanic originned. It will take time and deep thought and intuitive reasoning for me to make any sort of headway in that direction now.

This has honestly been a real shock to me.

I’m 2 weeks off booze today.

I’ve been eating healthy and supplementing with magnesium 2x daily... and my shakes are mostly gone. Fml I can’t believe it got that bad

Been active these past few weeks biking, walking and even started running this week too as my bike was in need of a tune up... feels good to be active though I’m so out of shape it hurts lol but my bikes back today so I should be able to get a decent bout of short cardio and a walk in each day. Plan is to start some strength training in a few weeks.

I want to trip but I think I’ll wait a bit until I’m in a better headspace or maybe I’ll just do something light ... I’m glad I passed off my Tiletamine to a friend though as I’m bored with lockdown and not working much so I likely would have blown through it by now lol

Nice :)
What kind of bike are we talking about? Mountainbike, racing bike? Anyone watching the Giro d'Italia? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.