• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every once in awhile you have to tear your apartment apartment apart screaming "i am the universe" and shake the cobwebs loose. I had the most significant plus 4 of my entire journey so far thanks to DPT and 3D-MXE with a sprinkle of 3-MeO-PCE for good measure but the DiPropylTryptamine well that one is really where the road to my salvation lies. It's time to stock up boys and girls we have some work to do ❤

All my best trips including my first were all based in may of various years. If i wasent busy i would take a shit load of acid on the 20th. Last year on the 20th on just 250 ug i had the full blown god moment of transcendental reality for 10 seconds before returning to my body. That moment was my best LSD moment.

Though i really want some 5meo dmt man. If i lived in a legal country for it i would be so happy seriously just god in your finger tips on tap. Though one experince will make you want to stay quite sober from everything for a few months at least. Flashbacks are also real with 5meo you will have to take a break from society for a month while you dissovle into infinity on regular basis during that time.

Man i had a fun lockdown last year. I consumed 22 hits of LSD some mushrooms and ecasty and edibles along with ketamine.

im always fucking baked at night these days. I have been smoking ganja for a majority of my life now ever since i first smoked it was a teen i never could stop though i grew to hate it when i was doing heaps of LSD and it ruined my trips. Now i love ganja again will never mix it with acid i think each time its just too much now.

I def know ima prob be going on a major acid binge in the near future when i have free time next year while job hunting. But i also want to quit using so much mind melting doses of LSD. But i still plan depending how the mushroom trips go is doing 5 tabs of LSD blind folded with the stanislov grof protocols of LSD psychothepary to go as deep as fucking possible playing shamanic meditation trance music along with lots of new age stuff.

+ meditate alot and infuse peaceful energy into my shawl and wear it on LSD with meditation aswell.

Man last may was a baptism it really removed all doubt in my mind what i experinced was the highest point possible the full infinite god in gods glory blew my mind.

i think about it every day, But no memory will do the moment its true justice i fucking love psychedelics

I've been "baked" for 15 years, except in rehab. Ran out yesterday. Meaning I actually took a walk today. Still, I need some hash.

Was 1 degrees Celsius while I was smoking weed last night outside fucking lungs feel a bit fucked today. Gonna wake up and get ready for the day. So fucking cold.

I didn't know it got quite that cold down there! I would have guessed that the ocean would keep it more temperate despite it's southern-ness.

the northen parts of the country get hotter. Winter is going to be cold as fuck i need a ski mask but i dont wanna get pulled by the pigs while walking the park wearing said ski mask lol.

I always get a kick at how use to get to our own seasons. I mean Christmas means snow and winter here in NA. Yet if you Google Christmas in Australia they are making sand men instead of snow men. lol Spring here, trees plants and shrubs resurrecting (been in the Spiritual section of BL today lol) More clues from Nature that life comes from death and death comes from life.

Man im glad i listened to my common sense and didn't take acid with other people back in april lol. Already cut them off. Saw through everything aint no on going to use me lol. Hurt though to realize when a women is using you that your starting to fall in love with but each day i get free of those feelings. My faith in humanity was restored seeing my vegan best friend who is most of the kindest people around and we always helped each out and never forgotten the good things we do for each other even if its just once a year we link up.

Ima def have alot of fun with these shrooms later on. but ill honestly see how i am feeling by the end of the day got a bit of a sore throat though the first time i took shrooms i took them sick and had the most fucking epic journey through higher realms.

Now i have very good songs for tripping these days so should take it to the next level.

Though for fake people i should of listened to my first gut instinct when i first noticed very early on. Now i listened to my higher alter acid ego instead of not believing my conclusions from the start. Got to be careful with some women man they are sly creatures loyalty is hard to come by. Well i still think maybe acid could of changed her i don't want any involvement in that now lol. so SKL was totally right good advice.

Aint no 1 gonna take me for a ride to consume my high quality drugs aswell.

Gonna do a big clean up

I could go for a nice bump of K.
Same here been years; really miss having a bump of k with my morning coffee. Still have a tiny bit of mxe like around 35mg but wana save it for when I'm in the mood for a full dose.
Think I might do some 2c-p some time within in the next week been months since I tripped. Think the last time was back in Feb when I plugged and snorted some 2c-t4.

Had my 2nd shot last week and got extremely sick for the following day. I'm feeling fine now though.

4 g lemon tek empty stomach psilo subs about to down within 5 minutes hope it doesnt taste to fucking awful lol

Status
Not open for further replies.