• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would 3-MMC, Norflurazepam and 3-MeO-PCE be a safe combination to use. Please help me im looking for an answer as quickly as humanly possible. I took the 12 mgs of Benzos and im still crashing but it's probably from the duration being so long that it hasn't kicked in yet. Would love to consume some 3-MeO-PCE and get back to my room and do a little work around this place. Just made the arrangements to split a massive bag of DPT, if kept in the freezer and I don't binge it or give all away at drunken parties. I know that mixing MXE with empathogen is dangerous cuz it plays off seratonin receptors. Dirty them up a little bit with proper wear and tare.

Yeah 4-AcO-DMT and ketamine is a legendary combination I think. I remember hearing about it first many, many years ago and then finally being able to give it a go, this would have been some time early in my BL career, by taking them together by i.m. injection*. It was a long time ago so I have no idea of the doses but I can say that I realized what people were raving about at the time. This was during a little liason I was having with a very beautiful former classmate of mine, who I believe would have already been engaged to marry someone else, in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, and was followed by a multiple day binge on numerous substances all while chatting with various Internet drug personalities while she was at work. This long weekend came to a close with my getting kicked out of her bed and home for having also made out with her best friend. Pointing out that she really had no room to complain about infidelity was not, to say the least, met with a very good reaction. Good times, but as a result of which I can't really endorse the combination if you intend to be making good decisions regarding interpersonal or perhaps any other matters in the nearish future. Her friend was rather more my type, though.

*always use a wheel filter, kids, they're a bit dear but cheaper than an abscess.
I did the same thing once, IMing ketamine mixed with metocin. No filter, somehow no infection or anything.

Also did that with Peruvian street coke. Can't believe I didn't lose a leg.

Cant fucking wait to take these shrooms man they are super stained blue. Grinding out more work tonight gonna try hand it by midnight.

Its been so long since i took shrooms like june was the last time. highly excited just having them makes me so much better. LSD was getting kind of old for me.

After a swirly fire on Friday with Tiletamine I blew through a bunch more yesterday/last night before giving it to a friend to hold onto so I don’t just grind through it.

Idk why but I can’t seem to hold onto dissos without being a greedy pig ...

i think thats the nature of dissos. When i was doing ket last year i would go one a binge til i ran out. One week benders of k holes

Or maybe it’s just “us”? Lol

Either way I told them not to give me any until August.

I really enjoy them and the after effects they have on my mood/outlook but bingeing on them does me nor my body/brain any good. I think it’d be better to treat em like I do psychedelics with>1 month breaks between doses

Just got out of major oral surgery. Getting dentures (fuckssake at my age...that's what the lifestyle will do though.) Procedure went quite well. Was put under with fentanyl and midazolam so don't remember shit. Don't remember being high either which is sort of a disappointment although I'm still trying to walk a fine line. Got a truly pathetic Rx of #12 5/325 Norcos Rx 1 tab prn q 4-6. The natural impulse of course is to CWE the lot and have a nice evening with it and either way I was curious about whether they'd prescribe good opiates and how much, perhaps my inner addict talking. But I still value taking my recovery seriously and it would be the most fleeting of pleasures anyway, so I took 2 and we shall see how it works for the pain. Stacking ibuprofen and more Tylenol on top of that as well the gabapentin I'm prescribed already which should potentiate. Right now I'm not in a lot of pain my mouth just feels very weird and I'm ticked off I can't smoke my Newports. Gonna have one just to see and then try slapping on two nicotine patches. Per the doc recovery from this shit isn't really so bad and should be over by Friday

I underwent surgery two years ago and they gave me IV fentanyl + propofol gas. The didn't knock me out immediately with propofol, for about 30 seconds I got to feel the intense fentanyl rush lol. They give you endrotracheal intubation + mechanical ventilation while under anesthesia, at least that's what they did to me, and I wonder if it's only because they ( of course) can't risk the patient getting respiratory arrest from the drugs, or is it because they literally give you an overdose to knock you out, so you need to stay connected to mechanical respiration to survive the depressants ?

I've also frequently wondered how they gauge people with opiod tolerance from extended periods of abuse. I mean if you are dosing opiods daily you will surely react differently to normal anesthetic fentanyl doses. Do health professionals even have that kind of stuff in mind?

Just got out of major oral surgery. Getting dentures (fuckssake at my age...that's what the lifestyle will do though.) Procedure went quite well. Was put under with fentanyl and midazolam so don't remember shit. Don't remember being high either which is sort of a disappointment although I'm still trying to walk a fine line. Got a truly pathetic Rx of #12 5/325 Norcos Rx 1 tab prn q 4-6. The natural impulse of course is to CWE the lot and have a nice evening with it and either way I was curious about whether they'd prescribe good opiates and how much, perhaps my inner addict talking. But I still value taking my recovery seriously and it would be the most fleeting of pleasures anyway, so I took 2 and we shall see how it works for the pain. Stacking ibuprofen and more Tylenol on top of that as well the gabapentin I'm prescribed already which should potentiate. Right now I'm not in a lot of pain my mouth just feels very weird and I'm ticked off I can't smoke my Newports. Gonna have one just to see and then try slapping on two nicotine patches. Per the doc recovery from this shit isn't really so bad and should be over by Friday

I've actually had them since my early 20's once you get a good set hold on to them. I have three pairs and the one im using now works great but it's nice to be able to have other sets to jump around to. Keep them safe they cost a few thousand dollars each. Been actually thinking about having a new set made since I got this new insurance why not ...

Yeah man just take less and don't use a benzo cuz it will deff sander things to a degree. I really regret how many psych/benzo binges I've gone on cuz it is a waste of material. But taking the benzo at the end of the night is a nice way to comedown and get some sleep. We'll all my stuff is gotten here and I'm off tommorow. So what im gonna do is weigh out 200mgs DMXE and 50mgs of 3-MeO-PCE and then I'm going to set my TLS for two weeks. May also weigh out 500mgs of 3-MMC for me to use on Saturday when im off and get another six-pack of Yuenglings. Already have six in the fridge but I doubt that would be enough to help me comedown sufficiently. If they test me at the clinic I will just use my Norflurazepam but who knows if that will happen.

I'm making the right choice to split the gram in half and get two experiences or should I just do the whole thing in one night. Kinda feel like that might be overkill. Being able to keep the rest locked away in the safe from myself is awesome. This is gonna really help me conserve my collection better. Will be scooping up a fat bag of 3-HO-PCP next, and after that a lifetime supply of DPT. Thinking about sniffing the 75mgs DPT tommorow while I'm doing the Dissos. It will be a fantastic launching pad I'm sure, gonna do the DMXE first when I get back and insufflate 100mgs and melt into my bed and play some music to set the mood with the lights off. Then when I start to comedown a bit im gonna eat 25mgs 3-MeO-PCE maybe like six hours after that DMXE begins fading. Then wait awhile and tommorow in the morning take 25mgs 3-MeO-PCE and later in the evening take the last 100mgs DMXE I have out and mix it with the DPT and do some lines, should be am epic time im sure.

Can't wait to get outta work I should be leaving at 9:00-9:30pm hopefully getting home around 10 or so. It's been a pretty easy day and I'm in very good spirits for obvious reasons, love you guys. Enjoy your day everybody ☺
3-Meo-PCP and DPT together gave me the strongest eternal-moment-ineffable-union-with-the-godhead I've ever had. I think I've got a trip report floating around somewhere. Let us know how it goes (if you didn't already lol still catching up :) dumb mobile )

3-Meo-PCP and DPT together gave me the strongest eternal-moment-ineffable-union-with-the-godhead I've ever had. I think I've got a trip report floating around somewhere. Let us know how it goes (if you didn't already lol still catching up :) dumb mobile )

Well the 3D-MXE, DPT, DOB, 4-AcO-DMT and 3-MeO-PCE did not disappoint by any means. Saw God and had a complete connection with the true source. Another WAAO centered journey inwhich I felt love beyond words descriptions abilities to do justice. I mentally imagined my self being various humans experiencing all sorts of things. At one point I was given these lessons of a sort about love and family and that eternal bond inwhich we hold dear. A portion of it went on about how we are all a tribe just gotten to big realize it in a sense, we have have to forge the bonds with each other by all means necessary. In all our interactions throughout our day to day lives.

Would 3-MMC, Norflurazepam and 3-MeO-PCE be a safe combination to use. Please help me im looking for an answer as quickly as humanly possible. I took the 12 mgs of Benzos and im still crashing but it's probably from the duration being so long that it hasn't kicked in yet. Would love to consume some 3-MeO-PCE and get back to my room and do a little work around this place. Just made the arrangements to split a massive bag of DPT, if kept in the freezer and I don't binge it or give all away at drunken parties. I know that mixing MXE with empathogen is dangerous cuz it plays off seratonin receptors. Dirty them up a little bit with proper wear and tare.

Well I'm late it appears, lol, but yeah it's safe. Or as safe as something like that can be.

I've actually had them since my early 20's once you get a good set hold on to them. I have three pairs and the one im using now works great but it's nice to be able to have other sets to jump around to. Keep them safe they cost a few thousand dollars each. Been actually thinking about having a new set made since I got this new insurance why not ...

Wow I didn't know you had dentures. You learn something new every day.

Chemistry is fun but fuck me whoever makes the software for like every single part of it is stuck in the 1990s seriously if somebody made some half decent GUI improvments im sure they would rack in endless money from colleges.

Hey how've you been man?

Ups and downs. Lockdown's been kinda harsh here. Last year I felt energetic and centered, and used the locked inside time to create music and read, and learn stuff... but I feel not being able to move freely is getting to me. For the past couple of months been feeling kinda anxious, and struggling with productivity. Feels like I developed ADHD too, I'm working from home and I spread whatever I have to do for the day for almost the duration of it, so end up procrastinating a lot and generally not organizing my time properly. But I recently realized I'm actually getting pretty bummed about that, and I guess recognizing that is a good first step for improving it. Other than than I've been doing good, stable, just have this urge to travel and it's the worst time ever for having it haha (probably that's exactly the reason I feel that way).

How about you ?? I really liked your "exiles" cover, btw :D

I'm working 14hrs a day, 6 days a week, night shift for the next month or three. Today is my first night off so far, and I was thinking that I was going to have a hard time staying awake all night in my hotel room. On my way up to my room, though, the elevator failed. Twice. It felt like it dropped me 3/4 of a floor each time before it caught.

It turns out my adrenal glands still work, and I shouldn't have any trouble staying awake after all. 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.