• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen him do stand up too, <3 shane

some dude asked me for a cigarette before the show and offered to pay, I said no worries just take it, so he dosed me and my friend with a little 4-aco-dmt :D

I also had my hair long for many many years. Then I started severely balding about three years ago, so I shaved it. I still have hair, but keeping it long was accelerating the balding process I feel. I started growing it a bit again since last year. But I usually just cut my hair myself, or ask my girlfriend for help. Last time I went to barber was ... 2008 !!!

I think it wont be too long before I have to just shave it and assume my baldness though :'(

Man I would cry if I started balding. :( I got the thick hair gene though, my little brother got the balding gene, but I have hair like jy dad and his dad... his dad lived to 95 and still had a full head of hair. The men in my family start balding in their late 20s if they're going to, and I don't have a hint of receding hairline.

All you can do is own it, though. It's all about confidence.

I've seen him do stand up too, <3 shane

some dude asked me for a cigarette before the show and offered to pay, I said no worries just take it, so he dosed me and my friend with a little 4-aco-dmt :D

Delsyd and I went to see Shane Mauss a few years ago, that was my only time seeing him, but I had a good time and talked to him briefly afterwards. :)

Going to now delay this trip with her to a day which is the best for her probably like two weeks also not gonna do nangs next week and acid my bro had a strong trip last night and wants to sober up aswell and i was a bit worried cause two his mates i don't know and they kind of new to tripping and one of them couldn't really handle 100 ug without getting lost alot. So he gonna skip on tripping aswell.

So i might just take 3 tabs at midnight like my OG plans get everything off my mind and process things before tripping with others aswell. But this is going to be my last high dose trip for a while. but feel tired today after such a hectic week going to go out instead for dinner aswell and chill play a games night with some girls. Then ima head off and drop my acid whenever i feel up to it if i do even trip anyway.

Going to get some exercise while the sun is out soon to wake up more its the afternoon and i feel so sleepy

Damn some serious whale(s) just sold a shit ton of BTC... crypto is crashing hard. I checked and all of a sudden I was way down. Got spooked and went into tether/USD. Biggest sudden drop I've ever seen. My guess is people will be spooked out of alts since they drop so much more than BTC itself. I had ben making buy low sell high trades for the past couple of days and was up a few hundred from that, and then all of a sudden lost like 30% of the value in my alts so I decided to cut my losses. Ugh. Probably just what their goal was. I'm not too worried about BTC long term but alts might get really fucked.

Damn some serious whale(s) just sold a shit ton of BTC... crypto is crashing hard. I checked and all of a sudden I was way down. Got spooked and went into tether/USD. Biggest sudden drop I've ever seen. My guess is people will be spooked out of alts since they drop so much more than BTC itself. I had ben making buy low sell high trades for the past couple of days and was up a few hundred from that, and then all of a sudden lost like 30% of the value in my alts so I decided to cut my losses. Ugh. Probably just what their goal was. I'm not too worried about BTC long term but alts might get really fucked.
Yeah, tons of red today. But we just had 2 or more solid days of gains.
Luckily I have a few coins that don't seem to be affected yet. I guess that's one bonus of having a quiver of coins. I think we'll find some really good buy in points though, I decided recently I was done buying coins unless we get a real good scathing day like this to drive prices down.
I am also determined to not sell for a loss, even if I have to let it sit for a while. I'll just find a new bottom and start over...

was a good idea to let everything out so i could properly analyze my situation and weigh up the risks of introducing people to the light. In the end i realized i am risking alot but to have faith in the medinece and that deep down im going to look after my new friends to show them what a tight knit friendship that is a family is.

Realized its probably my duty to help my friends develop especially this dude who i have taken under my wing and making sure he feels accepted into social groups. Though everybody is at the age where things are pretty safe and no latent stuff will just jump out unlike the teenager days of when i first started tripping and i was thrown through so many loops for have a unstable view of reality at that point in my life.

I went through all these drugs so young and find it random how people older in age never tried them but are now open to exploring a new world because when i was young i just went from one drug to the next drug consuming everything i could get my hands on.

My mentality is so much better on trips these days i found the come up very smooth even on 3 tabs transitioning into such a high peak experince.

The eternal energy of reality and consciousness is love i weeped tears of beauty at the indescrible inglorious beauty of life through all the hardship pain i saw my own story from the non bias out of the box and the tragic life story of a addict unfold but i weeped tears because through the pain there was true beauty to behold within life reflecting on everything. It was a life worth spent living even if i failed at many things the divine artistry of hows life stories play out on the grand scheme of things i truly felt the love and compassion between all things in creation.

Life is beautiful so beautiful i understood it for a short time and i was at total peace.

Hey feeling better about work I had the entire winter off was getting paid more on COVID unemployment than they pay me at work hahaha wtf anyways still a savage garden grind gig but plenty ov room to vape whatever on the job which helps me work more positively doing something I honestly have no interest in doing... might go get a degree in horticulture to make it better but also might apply at a new garden center like an upgrade in terms of people and environment no offense they be nice here just I aim higher

be well

Sincerely,

burdened like Yoshi

I found out the VET i was holding since 2017 10X'd this past week 🤯. It's not a life changing amount, but still pretty significant. Now i don't know if I should sell it all and secure my gains or just let it ride a bit more. Seems to still be in an uptrend. But having so much money on a volatile asset makes me nervous lol. Never got so lucky before.

If I were you I'd sell some of it and lock in some gains... actually I'd sell enough to recoup your initial investment and try to let the rest ride, at the very least. That way you're just playing with profits and you can't lose. If it did 10x in a week, I'd be pretty nervous it losing a large portion of that pretty quickly as people lock in gains. Once some big holder sells to lock in profits, it will start a runaway selloff.

Oh wait you mean it's 10x for you since you bought it... it did just about 2x this week. Okay that's less sketchy. I'd still recoup your investment though, just to make sure you're definitely going to be in the green regardless of what happens.

I just created a Kucoin classic grid trading bot. It automatically makes around 100 trades per day that are calculated to buy low, sell high, for very small profits each time. Some win, some lose, but from what I have read, people are making insane gains (like 30-50x in a year). It relies just on price volatility and has nothing to do with the actual price so you'll make money whether it goes up or down. I spent the last couple of days trying to do just that with day trading, and it was super time consuming and quite intense emotionally and hard to judge. I picked a fairly volatile one, KCS (the Kucoin native token), which seems to be the one that most people are using, as it is pretty volatile over the course of a day but isn't in some sort of crazy runaway bubble like Doge/VET/XRP. It's probably so volatile because there are over a million trading bots running and many are using it, lol. I stuck about $3700 into it in Tether, and it's trading on KCS/USDT. Gonna let it run for a while and see what happens.

I used to have Vechain, a bunch of it, and now I have VeThor in my Kucoin account instead, which is worthless and no longer traded. What the fuck? How did that even happen?

I were you I'd sell some of it and lock in some gains... actually I'd sell enough to recoup your initial investment and try to let the rest ride, at the very least. That way you're just playing with profits and you can't lose. If it did 10x in a week, I'd be pretty nervous it losing a large portion of that pretty quickly as people lock in gains. Once some big holder sells to lock in profits, it will start a runaway selloff.

Yeah, I think thats the wise thing to do. Sucks about that VeThor! Wtf

slept from 11 pm til 12 pm then 1pm til 5 pm still tired as fuck and feeling a bit out of it. But i feel renewed. shamanic drums can take you very deep on LSD.

Even the difference between 300-400 ug is fucking huge. But im going to only take smaller doses of LSD in the future.

Want to find a partner. My two female friends here said i would easily find a girlfriend as they always feel very relaxed with me and i have a good energy. But idk man its been a long time i think my life story is probably destined to be alone.

Czech needlepoint is one of my fav crystals. I had some bad food eaten before my trip and was shitting alot. Have to be fucking careful eating Chinese food alot of these places give me the mad shits but the food taste so good man.

Every trip is so different. i was so gone within the hour mark i couldnt even count the time anymore. Transcended time and space. But i feel empty minded today will hopefully feel more energy tomorrow to get shit done.

My work season seems to be ramping up.
I just got a call that I may or may not be leaving tonight for a job that will entail over 600 miles round trip of driving, and
quite possibly a work shift of over 24 hours...
I need to get some Adderall.

I found out the VET i was holding since 2017 10X'd this past week 🤯. It's not a life changing amount, but still pretty significant. Now i don't know if I should sell it all and secure my gains or just let it ride a bit more. Seems to still be in an uptrend. But having so much money on a volatile asset makes me nervous lol. Never got so lucky before.
Definitely don't sell it all.
VET has a pretty good price forecast, and it is one of the gems that has yet to be added to Coinbase, but has the potential to be.
Also it has a solid use case for a blockchain in my opinion, and is actually being used by some logistics companies now.
Of course it isn't immune to being over valued.

happy bicycle day yall

i will not be partaking in any adventures with Lucy today, just a nice run around the city. safe travels and godspeed everyone 🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.