• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great story btw @JackARoe haha! Sounds like you aw cubensis?
I remember getting absolutely floored off of homegrown freshies. Will.have to remember that and use caution when I do score.
Yes it is cubensis that grows on the cow pooper. They are easy to spot but sometimes you do have to move some grass around. Also I was never sure if any deadly mushooms could be confused with the cubensis. I think if one sees a white mushroom with a gold part on top growing on a cowpie in the Gulf states it is safe to say it is cubensis. I picked one with a cap as large as my hand once and before I could eat half of it I was tripping hard 10 minutes later.

In the story I just told I did go back the next day and saw almost nothing left and realized just how quick the life and death of a mushroom really is.

Yeah mushrooms come and go so quickly especially where its warm and wet. I was lucky the other day to spot a splendid phallus indusiatus:
Phallus_indusiatus_02.JPG

It was in it's full glory when I found it. Two hours later i took my wife to see and they lace was all melted down and the cap getting gnarly already. What an amazing mushroom though! Apparently they are edible and a delicacy but I would feel funny putting that one in my mouth 😄

Why is there no 4-HO-EiPT? Or 4-HO-PiPT? Not even listed in the TiHKAL index (in the way back) with 100s of known tryptamines.
Edit: There are a couple threads on here and reddit about the above two chems. Guess they do exist and were/are available.

What about any N-substituted tryptamines with just a Hydrogen on the N. Take the beloved 4-HO-DMT for example but instead...
4-HO-HMT with a hydrogen replacing one of the methyl groups (Edit: I guess it would be called 4-HO-NMT), or simply 4-HO-DHT (DiHydrogenTrptamine) if both methyls were replaced.

Not that there aren’t already dozens of 4-substituted tryptamines I’ll never get to try, but I always wonder about the missing “holes” in Shulgin’s research. Are these chemicals just something he didn’t have time for? Difficult to synthesize? Hypothesized to be inactive?

I think it could be the last one, possibly inactive since Shulgin didn’t make NMT sound worthwhile.

Last edited:
Why is there no 4-HO-EiPT? Or 4-HO-PiPT? Not even listed in the TiHKAL index (in the way back) with 100s of known tryptamines.
Edit: There are a couple threads on here and reddit about the above two chems. Guess they do exist and were/are available.

What about any N-substituted tryptamines with just a Hydrogen on the N. Take the beloved 4-HO-DMT for example but instead...
4-HO-HMT with a hydrogen replacing one of the methyl groups (Edit: I guess it would be called 4-HO-NMT), or simply 4-HO-DHT (DiHydrogenTrptamine) if both methyls were replaced.

Not that there aren’t already dozens of 4-substituted tryptamines I’ll never get to try, but I always wonder about the missing “holes” in Shulgin’s research. Are these chemicals just something he didn’t have time for? Difficult to synthesize? Hypothesized to be inactive?

I think it could be the last one, possibly inactive since Shulgin didn’t make NMT sound worthwhile.
I didn't like 4-HO-PiPT much. It was unique, but the effects weren't all that interesting to me. More dissociative than anything.

Woah this is super fascinating:
[...] has grown into a multi-billion dollar operation, eclipsing Syria's legal exports

Captagon aka Fenethylline "a codrug of amphetamine and theophylline that behaves as a prodrug to both" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenethylline

Woah this is super fascinating:

Captagon aka Fenethylline "a codrug of amphetamine and theophylline that behaves as a prodrug to both" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenethylline
The wiki page indicates that so much is being produced in Syria that several hundred million pills have been seized the past five years... and that 40% of youth drug addicts in Saudi Arabia are hooked on Captagon. Imagine how many are actually getting through. That's so trippy.

I'd heard of Captagon (when the Saudi prince was arrested) but not that Syria had become in essence a narco-state.

im dropping out of society and will be moving off grid soon. I will live off the land like some wild human naturally and peaceful while the communists take over the country. I already have mates living off grid out of the system we will start our own hippie commune like its the 1960s

That's an appealing idea for me, oftentimes, but I also like owning my house. Living off the land is hard, especially in the winter. I do wish I could live off the land more though, specifically I wish I had full sun somewhere in my yard so I could grow food.

You will have to really prepare if you do it.

those edibles were good till i ran out, now im just bored again.

Living off the land in winter won't be too hard here. As long as you have a hut still like one large fucking deer butchered up is alot a meat in a freezer.

One thing i must say edibles depresses me afterwards. Its just so much cannabinoids going into my system id much prefer to remain stable and sober and not deal with feeling empty after.

i have been nearly living out of society for one whole month so far the isolation is only starting to get to me.

I aint done any acid since sept and when i was it was only quarter tab. shit nearly 3 months without acid now.

idk if my body could handle any lsd anytime soon. my heart has been totally fucked over.

im dropping out of society and will be moving off grid soon. I will live off the land like some wild human naturally and peaceful while the communists take over the country. I already have mates living off grid out of the system we will start our own hippie commune like its the 1960s
do you have any experience in hunting, growing or foraging food? it's not that easy and even growing basic veggies has quite a learning curve...

do you have any experience in hunting, growing or foraging food? it's not that easy and even growing basic veggies has quite a learning curve...
@TripSitterNZ will just lurk silently in the foliage as long as it takes for something edible to wander by and then pounce fangs bared.

He’ll probably drive the wild cats to extinction well before the authorities notice all the missing trekkers and weekend mushroom pickers that never returned to work come Monday.

my entire life. So its nothing new to me.

Getting your own food is a cultural thing in NZ.

Next year i might pick up some DMT sometime last time i had dmt was 2020.

I wish i had some LSD but alas i have zero dollars lol. No drugs for me for a long time now

So for my acid possession last year the guy handling my dossier suggested I get therapy for a year (free). It was either that or group therapy for drug addiction. All pretty weird but could be worse I guess

interesting. what do you have experience with? I'm into growing veggies but I want to expand into staples as well and maybe even meat.
Fishing hunting growing veggies, if you live in america or Canada where you can hunt some groups usually offer some paid hunting course which teaches you alot of skills over a few months and takes you out into the wild

I’m pro vaccines and believe that people should get vaccinated.
But I’m firmly against bullying people into taking the vaccine. In my country we’re up to 90+% of adults vaccinated. Still everything is pinned on that small % of people, who are being denied access to many things. They’re talking about denying them everything including their right to work, that is insanity and makes no practical sense. Austria even announced a lockdown for the non vaccinated. How is a couple % gonna make that big of a difference, much of it is even people that almost certainly won’t die from COVID or will end up in the hospital.
It has been a theme throughout the pandemic, the “numbers” are bad, so they take measures that make zero sense because they have to do something. The non vaccinated have been a very handy scapegoat, I can somewhat understand the hysteria in the US, but many European countries are a prime example that even very high vaccination rates don’t do enough.

It is still peoples individual rights we’re talking about, I believe very strongly in that.

Thanks my friend, for your words !

I am so sorry that so many vaccinees reject me, when I have been trying so hard for almost 2 years to stay off the virus. Masks, distancing myself, washing my hands. My wife had covid at the beginning of the pandemic, and I have had PTSD since. though, I have no confidence in this mRNA vaccine (the only ones available in my country) and I don't want to vaccinate myself. And the more they insist, by blackmail, the less I want to. Now I have to pay 25 euros every time I want to go to a job fair, a library, a bar, and many other places. I lost my job with the pandemic, I'm poor so I can't.

Also, the job I was doing now requires mandatory vaccination. Since 6 months, I have turned to another professional project, very much linked to my voluntary activity these last years. I have been working hard to professionalize myself in this field for the last few years, and I just learned that ALL the jobs I could do if I finish my current training (remote), will now require mandatory vaccination! FUCK!

These people are destroying my job. I have now become a renegade to society, the Italian Prime Minister says that "the unvaccinated can no longer be part of society"! These people are CRAZY. How far will they go? (they are already going to make the vaccine mandatory in 2 European countries)

On a more psychedelic note, I am considering trying the 2F-DCK, as the MXE was not a success for me. A friend tells me it's more calming. The microdosing of 1CP has helped me, but is too versatile for this troubled time.

So for my acid possession last year the guy handling my dossier suggested I get therapy for a year (free). It was either that or group therapy for drug addiction. All pretty weird but could be worse I guess

Definitely could be worse! In America they used to give you years in jail for acid possession. Though probably not anymore unless they got you for intent to sell.

I have no confidence in this mRNA vaccine (the only ones available in my country) and I don't want to vaccinate myself.
I am considering trying the 2F-DCK, as the MXE was not a success for me.
Just think of the vaccine as a novel research chemical that gives some people a rough body load but also might save your life if you catch covid!

I can agree that it’s kinda fucked that they are essentially forcing it...but I got mine willingly before there was any talk of mandates

I just made an appointment for a booster. I wasn't sure if I was going to get one but my girlfriend and my family are super scared and it'll make my life easier if they're not on my case about it. Also I'm a musician that plays shows across a couple of states. I'm not too worried about it, nothing bad happened to me or anyone I know because of it and I know a lot of people who've had boosters now too. If it was just me I probably wouldn't do it yet though but my girlfriend is starting to get really nervous whenever I hang out with people and I'm about to go visit my family soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.