• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your always welcome to come to NZ. Psychedelics and hella skunk weed are very common everywhere.

Was out here after redosing some more acid had a extended trip that went around into the 20 hour mark after redosing at 8 hours of constant visuals

Righteous
I spent a week in NZ. More of an extended layover. Went and did the Waitomo cave thing and then just drove around. I still mean to go back and explore NZ for real some day.
I did not realize they were big into psychedelics though. That is encouraging.

Righteous
I spent a week in NZ. More of an extended layover. Went and did the Waitomo cave thing and then just drove around. I still mean to go back and explore NZ for real some day.
I did not realize they were big into psychedelics though. That is encouraging.
yeah kiwis consume shit loads of acid and shrooms. My brother says he sees may more people always dropping acid here than europe which i found strange haha. Back in the days before the web and stuff most acid came into the country via backpackers one sheet on them would pay off their entire flights and trip with cost of drugs here.

..,,My last shroom trip was acutally what got me to think about returning to study and that was back sometime around early june. Was mircodosing them aswell to recover from the heavy mdma abuse i did back in the middle of the year.
Wait. Isn’t June the middle of the year? Or does the NZ calendar differ? Lol

Well June is like December in NZ since it's southern hemisphere, maybe that's it.

Wait. Isn’t June the middle of the year? Or does the NZ calendar differ? Lol
yeah june middle of the year i was abusing mdma heavy from near end of may to early first weeks of june was on alot of drugs at that point. Did not really store my shrooms completely dry so they got a bit ruined i think in potency and every time i ate them i would get the mad shits for the entire trip. June is winter here. its full on summer here atm really hot days

Wife and I are going to a New Years house party most likely tonight, should be fun. I was on the fence (due to covid) but my wife pointed out that I've already gone to a funeral in California, Renfest, worked at a busy corner store, worked at the local middle school, and attended a very large wedding this year. Skipping New Years would be a little hypocritical at this junction I think.

I know number of people that have gotten Covid recently and thankfully ive been able to dodge the shit. But i work at resturant and we take take from people and i hand them orders sometimes generally i just cook but sometimes they need my help up front some days and i have to do both. My girlfriend just got negative results today after her second scare this month her cousin lost his sense of taste and smell and its still gone, his results were abnormal. She has soar throat and wants to come over still but obviously im somewhat hesitant. But like i said her results are negative and it is probably something else and im just gonna jack up my Medicinal Mushroom dose, about to roll the dice for some pussy. What the fuck is wrong with me, lol. Really gotta go do laundry this is my only day off this week, yesterday was 11 hour shift i slept until noon tho which was lovely. Some people at my jobs family's got it recently, what sketcky times we live in. She just told me she is getting retested tho so i will probably be playing it safe my friends.

This is excellent version right here :)

Last edited:
She is gonna come over she said that her soar throat is 1/10 so im just gonna go for it. I think its gonna be fine and i miss her so much. Hope im making the right choice i mean the Covid test was negative and all and i feel like that is most critical.

happy new years spent it sober this year. Took LSD the other day a bit disappointed how much these dutch tabs vary over the place did not really get to the place i was wanting to still had a powerful trip but also higher dosage does not always translate to better trip. The one tab i did two weeks ago broke me through i guess that one month wait really does make a huge difference compared to even just two weeks. So ill try get shrooms whenever i can and if i do get more LSD try find something that is dosed more precisely.

Things got real weird today. Even the same batch of acid can be a bit unpredictable. It’s the tail end now I just gotta deal with the manifesting. It keeps you up.

I had a sore throat recently and felt sick, but it passed after a couple of days so I'm 99% sure it was just a cold. I got a test today anyway to be sure, will get results in the next day or two.

I'm staying in tonight because my girl insisted that I don't see anyone for 2 weeks after the holidays in case anyone got it. I guess it'll probably actually be 2 weeks since tonight since most of my friends (all of my bandmates in both bands) are going to parties.

I wish I could go, but honestly a bunch of people partying inside after Christmas and most people visiting family/traveling... it's a recipe for spreading covid.

I haven't really gone to "big" New Years parties for some number of years now.

I'm thinking something more like this one:

C K

I usually go to my friend's and/or family's for New Year's Eve, but this year I've decided to just spend a nice quiet evening at home.

Me too, the staying home part. I usually watch movies with my wife. She falls asleep and I usually stay awake to watch the ball drop but last year I went to sleep at 11:00PM. This year my wife is in Canada visiting her father in the nursing home so I am alone. I got some of the Twilight Zone marathon on and will have a little edible and a smoke on top of it. It remains to be seen whether I stay up or not. Just so not into much lately.

I hope everyone has a good one and that 2021 is the prosperous year for us all.

Last edited:
I've been doing F-Phenibut the past 4 days, haven't gone above 70mg in a day, but this stuff is really nice. At this level it's like a very mild feel-good dissociation but I can actually still think quite clearly, although my focus isn't as good. I think I might like it more than phenibut, which is more in-your-face but also much more cognitively impairing for me. The biggest thing is it almost completely stops these esophageal spasms I've been having, and in that regard it's been a godsend.

Also got an absolutely adorable collie puppy a couple weeks ago. Now I've got 2 cats and a dog in my 1 bedroom apartment, living the dream right? Happy new year everybody. :)

I found f-phenibut more intoxicating than phenibut, but I was taking a lot more than 70mg.

Yeah i dose around 400mgs of F-Phenibut at a time and i adored the stuff. Was actually thinking about picking up some more in the near future and a bit of Memantine to play around with. Im highly intrigued by that Disso but the 3 day duration means id have to be careful. Would most likely have friend hold onto it and just give it to me a trip at a time. Some of the reports on Erowid sound really wild.

Wow, that sucks. That's what happens when I have too much, but when I dose it right, it produces a full day of euphoria and confidence, I feel inspired and it's amazing for playing music. Feels like nothing can get me down and I have absolutely no fear, yet I feel sober-minded and don't act strangely or behave recklessly or inappropriately like can happen on alcohol and benzos. It's tricky to dose right, because too little and it's very subtle, and too much and my insides feel like they're burning and I feel unpleasant and a bit dysphoric and antsy. And the "goldilocks dose" isn't always the same, so sometimes I overshoot or undershoot it even though I always go for the same dose.

Happy New year everyone. ♥️

funny-picdump-rede-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.