• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who had 25TMA4-NBOME on their 2021 bingo card? I sure didn't.

Apparently someone synthed it and is calling it 3MeO-NBOME.
Could you explain?

Im not sure that it’s the NBOMe version of tma4. there is only one methoxy group and i believe it’s a phenylethylamine not an amphetamine.

Could you explain?

Im not sure that it’s the NBOMe version of tma4. there is only one methoxy group and i believe it’s a phenylethylamine not an amphetamine.
I'm just saying that based on this post elsewhere:

2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethan-1-amine

"
For the scientific-minded, NBOME’s have sort of a weird nomenclature, because they’re the n-methoxylphenylmethyl substitutions of the 2C-x compounds. This means that they have two sets of numbers, one for the phenethylamine ring, and another (marked with a prime) for the added ring. So to start out with, there’s always a chance that the suppliers mislabeled and omitted the prime, which often happens.

I know that substituting out the 2’ position (NBOME - NBOH) results in a potent, active molecule, which is less taxing on the body and mind. I haven’t come across anyone trying to substitute at the 3’ position, but because methoxy is ortho para directing, I’d imagine that would disrupt the effects of the first one, which is likely there to focus electron density at certain positions. However, if the point was to dump electronegativity into the pi system of the ring (to enhance binding affinity or selectivity), then perhaps it would give it even higher potency? It’s hard to say.

If you interpret the name literally, you get a strange result: the compound has moved its 4-sub into the 3rd position, making a compound Alexander Shulgin dubbed 2C-TMA-4. The NBOME variety would actually be called 25TMA4-NBOME. Mouthful, I know. Although it’s amphetamine cousin TMA-4 was synthesized and described in PiHKAL decades ago, I know of no record of the 2C ever being explored."

So it sounds like there may be some confusion about what the vendor may actually be describing.

Hey
How much did you end up taking and by what route @Img_9999 ? Im sure I could find it by scrolling through, but I'm lazy and hey this is the social channel =D

I like DPT too @20PrivacyIsOurRight21 I keep wanting to take it again and then not making the time for it, it's been years.
I took 50 mg snorted. It was reasonably strong but not overwhelming, and inhaling the powder was not as bad as I expected.

Really amazing compound, the body high, the intensity, the headspace, the sensory psychedelia... I would like to revisit soon for sure. The only downside in muy opinion is that its too much all at once, too fast, its kinda hard to take it all in at once. Still I feel like Im still digesting some of it a week later.

I took 50 mg snorted. It was reasonably strong but not overwhelming, and inhaling the powder was not as bad as I expected.
My first time was 50 mgs insufflated and I was crushed. After that I settled on 35-40 mgs for a strong trip. My take away from about 10 -15 trips is alll the fancy visual and trippy sounds or sites start with my body just vibrating before my eyes and ears can translate the sensation for that sense. I was on my deck during a trip and had my eyes closed. I felt like large vibration like the equivilent of a truck that passes your house and shakes it. Then I opened my eyes and it translated that roar into a bird that had flown right by my head. Very strong electrical sensations. Also I usually struggle toward the peak, very shakey and a few times didn't expect to survive lol. Then just after the peak when I realize I am going to live I feel a reborn feeling that psychedelics can give, but moreso with DPT. Like I just landed on Earth and am taking it all in. It is my opinion that DPT is nothing like DMT. And to quote MorningGlorySeed (RIP) he posted that DPT is like hours 2-4 of a strong LSD trip. I think he also said it is like chewing on an electrical chord. I think that does sum it up for me.

The powder I had was from long ago, a white like the erowid picture. I actually had DPT from 2 sources given to me and both were white and from pre 2010. I think it is one of those that would stay DPT for centuries, I think it is very stable for a tryptamine. Although DMT is very stable too. Not much it can break down into I would imagine. A simple structure. But yeah I think we should put DPT in with some of out current day internments and mummies and when they dig it up 1000 years from now they can say yup, it is stable.lol (hey I like when they find morphine in tact when they dig up mummies. :D)

DPT is strong, and lasts about 3 hours for me. The first 1 1/2 sort of very strong and vibrating.

I took 2 blotters of AL-LAD today, I went psychotic, the details will forever remain within me, a most incredible ++++. My friends called the ambulance which was probably the right call from their perspective.

But it is the end of my tripping career good friends, I'll be pursuing treatment for my problems, and with that I say farewell dudes, love you all ❤️

I'm sorry about your troubles Buzz and if sobriety is what you think will help you should give it a chance. We will miss you around here but we all need time away sometimes I didn't trip for close to 5 years at one point when I needed to get my life in order, it was forced upon me but I'm proud of you for making this decision yourself. I wish you the best my friend and will always be here and elsewhere to talk if the need arises. I love you pal please take care of yourself.

~Shadow Cat ❤🌈💐

I took 2 blotters of AL-LAD today, I went psychotic, the details will forever remain within me, a most incredible ++++. My friends called the ambulance which was probably the right call from their perspective.

But it is the end of my tripping career good friends, I'll be pursuing treatment for my problems, and with that I say farewell dudes, love you all ❤️
Oh man, for sure you will be missed ! If you feel it's the right decision, I hope it brings you peace and opens a new path of well being ahead. Best of lucks, man !

Oh man, I hope you're okay. It's been a pleasure, I'll miss you around here. ♥️ Love you too man. Drop by sometime later on, let us know how you're doing.

Take care brother look after yourself first before anything and anybody. Will miss your posts.

Forget my original advice man, seek the help you need <3

This probably sounds silly to all of you experienced psychonauts out there, but I actually had a bad trip on weed the other night to the point where I think I might be giving it up for good. I've been getting high for over 30 and I've had a few rough experiences, but nothing like this.

I was home and feeling relaxed with nothing pressing on my mind. I packed myself a bowl from the same batch that I've been smoking for weeks. I went outside to smoke and then started puttering around the house for a bit, feeling great.

The turning point was when I was in front of the bathroom mirror (a big "no no") brushing my teeth and combing my hair. My face looked like it had aged about 20 years; I could see every wrinkle, blemish, gray hair, etc.

It freaked me out and I quickly retreated to my bedroom, where I curled up in the fetal position with my eyes tightly shut. Then I started having horrible imagery of things like dead bodies and soldiers blown up in the war. This gave way to delusional thoughts like thinking that I was reincarnated from these deceased souls and destined keep repeating this cycle of suffering for eternity. It took me a good 45 minutes to talk myself through it until I started to come back down to earth.

I have no clue why it affected me in this way, but I don't plan on smoking it for a long long time. :oops:

Peace, Love and Faith,
Dreamflyer
Huh. I never experienced any psychedelia from weed until I tried LSD. Then it was psychedelic from that day forward. It has definitely become too anxiogenic for me (I can only smoke once or twice a week these days) and so I've moved towards delta-8 as an alternative and it's significantly less anxiogenic, albeit also much less psychedelic.

Weed is a hardcore drug. I know lots of folks who've given up weed but feel no fear eating many grams of mushrooms. I'm sorta in the same camp... much like cocaine, I only have any when offered it as a gift/free at a party.

I only smoke weed every now and then due all the psychedelics I have consumed smoking strong strains can put me a very strong trip that can give 2-3 tabs or even like 4 grams of mushrooms a ride for its money. The more I smoke in a week and get tolerance the psychdelic effects of weed start to fade off more. Weed is a very paranoid psychotic type high for myself.

Smoking weed every day I have seen it rob people of life in their 20s. But I also like weed more so alone I cant function well in social groups with it but always smoke with my mates. But honestly after two cones I'm just trying to keep myself together and not flip out while my face melts and the world.is spinning and melting

Brah I will not think twice about dropping a tenstrip of LSD or blowing lines of 4-AcO-DMT and i have to talk myself into smoking weed. I love high dose psychs but Cannabis just makes me sorta paranoid these days after the first hour its chill but I also get other unpleasant side effects from it many of you know about. I developed Cannabinoid Hypermethsis Syndrome think that's how you spell it. It comes back every time i start using it daily or d8 now and its just not worth it especially after i learned it damages my kidneys so yeah i will never smoke again most likely and it's whatever. Id rather rip DMT or take some Phenethylamine or some shit. I spent over twenty years smoking daily pretty much i gained whatever i needed to from it and honestly it makes me lazy unless I consciously correct that from happening. I like just tripping on regular psychs once or twice a week was gonna do something today but i have to let my tolerance drop I been using hella DOx lately and Need to slow down before i stop getting visuals again like couple years ago when i ate all that DOC for months on end.

Status
Not open for further replies.