• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I just thought, how much (pure) MDMA could be absorbed into the skin using DMSO?

Seriously. It just struck me. DMSO has unique medicinal properties but must be used carefully, as it basically makes the skin an opem portal for anything over that skin area.

For example, DMSO has been used by terrorists to lay toxic chemicals on door handles etc, also painted with DMSO.

But tabs if LSD? Might work if the skin draws in actively?

Never thiught abiut it before. Liquid LSD, DMSO dropped onto skin, I feel would be a way to take it possibly. Maybe powerful way too.

Or am I just..lyou guessed it- tripping lol?

Last edited:

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I just found the official fireworks display broadcast with the official soundtrack from Thunder 2001!! Wow!!

When this was going on I was tripping for the first time!! Can you imagine being in a crowd of hundreds of thousands watching this tripping for the first time?

I tried to watch some NYE British London Big Ben midnight firework display on friends TV Dec 31st 2011/Jan 2012, very unheartedly though, but I had dropped 900 mics one hour earlier, was all so blisteringly intense for a bit and focusing on TV wasn't what I needed at that moment!

Lol, you see how long I've been doing this crazy shit!

That was already 16 years in then lol.

And I've walked the plank undented too somehow ceot that mental Milligram.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
i know of an old signature someone had in another drug forum: supersoaker + lsd + dmso = fun!
I can really believe it I've just never considered this before because I know that DMSO has a special property to basically make the barrier and lining of the skin an open portal to anything placed on their capable of being physically absorbed so if you had liquid LSD I imagine it could work absolutely perfectly and maybe would be akin to injecting and subjectively different to oral, plugging, injection and eye.

simstim

Bluelighter
I can really believe it I've just never considered this before because I know that DMSO has a special property to basically make the barrier and lining of the skin an open portal to anything placed on their capable of being physically absorbed so if you had liquid LSD I imagine it could work absolutely perfectly and maybe would be akin to injecting and subjectively different to oral, plugging, injection and eye.
I wouldn't suspect the bioavailability would be like injecting but I could be wrong.

I read a lot about DMSO years ago. I even bought some and tried it for it's supposed pain relieving effects.

I didn't really notice that effect so much. Maybe it works better with other kinds of pain.

It kinda burns upon application and turn your skin red. It makes your mouth taste like garlic, too!

Mister Privacy

Bluelighter
Man , I feel your pain. I have one tooth that's so sensitive I almost hit the ceiling every time my toothbrush touches it. I actually have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 12:30pm to get it looked at. I'm 50 years old and I've still never had a cavity so I really can't complain.

Last edited:

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
Just tried a sample of mexazolam I got with my flutazolam (unusual benzos from Asia). Flutazolam isn't very good, but this mexazolam seems alright. Supposed to be anxiolytic and muscle relaxant (I concur) without drowsiness. Would have got this instead of the flutazolam if I'd known.

Used to get etizolam from the same pharmacy until it was rescheduled in Japan in 2016.

Feel like tripping now. I have some mescaline, a little bit of 2C-B-fly and about three small doses MXE, but I'm waiting until festivals start again otherwise I'll waste it all taking it at home 🤔

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Man , I feel your pain. I have one tooth that's so sensitive I also hit the ceiling every time my toothbrush touches it. I actually have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 12:30pm to get it looked at at 50 years old I've never had a cavity yet, but I think that my luck may have finally run out. 🤕
Time to start oil pulling I'd suggest.

And there's non"luck" in it.

Luck is Russian Roulette. Teeth decaying is practically inevitable, is very causal too.

But daily oil pulling, keep refined sugar out totally or as close as poss, if you simply wish to avoid dental problems cavities in particular, that is your course of action.

If everyone in the world did oil pulling daily, and we all ate an unrefined whole food diet, we would only need 1/100th of the Dentists.

That's an estimate ofc but it's not exorbitant. It depends what % of general dentistry is simply cavities and not structural etc.

tired of crap

Bluelighter
So I binged most of that gram of Tiletamine... in a week lol

idk if it’s a side effect of Tiletamine itself or something vendor related but I’m shakey af.

Magnesium doesn’t even come close to helping.

Any suggestions?

Pfafffed

Bluelighter
I don't like or recommend DMSO as a means of drug delivery just because it does what it does so well. Think of all the other stuff on your skin that you don't want bypassing your natural defenses and being pushed straight into your body. Gross.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I don't like or recommend DMSO as a means of drug delivery just because it does what it does so well. Think of all the other stuff on your skin that you don't want bypassing your natural defenses and being pushed straight into your body. Gross.
Personally, decades ago now, I would steer away from DMSO despite it's genuine medicinal properties if used right, because of the vitality of sterility.

All the microbes on our skin, surroundings, it's a free pass.

I had images back then of laying liquid LSD on door handles and car hadles using DMSO as a transdermal delivery agent. Was just for the amusement and speculation.

DMSO just isn't required for psychoactives though.

It's a sulfur compound like Garlic- if you rub a clove of garlic on your foot sole, it will also smell on your breath.

It's worth keeping in mind this principles and characteristic of our bodies.

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: F&TV, PD
Staff member
Flutazolam isn't very good
That ones supposed to metabolize into norflurazepam. I can see why it would be meh, norflurazepam itself takes hours to set in and I require a minimum of 10mg personally.

this mexazolam seems alright. Supposed to be anxiolytic and muscle relaxant (I concur) without drowsiness.
Oh man, sign me up. Metabolizes into delorazepam and lorazepam? Yes please!

I haven't found a good foreign benzo source for a while now (but haven't really looked) and it's beginning to nag at me. BZDs are easily my favorite class to experiment with these days.

Buzz Lightbeer

Bluelighter
I got royally fucked by a heavy rain storm earlier today. I was fully soaked, there is no way to be more soaked.
I'm such a dumbass because I don't think I've ever waited in my life for rain to pass. I always go for the short-lived pain, it's a decision but always the wrong one. Even like 5 minutes can do so much.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I got royally fucked by a heavy rain storm earlier today. I was fully soaked, there is no way to be more soaked.
I'm such a dumbass because I don't think I've ever waited in my life for rain to pass. I always go for the short-lived pain, it's a decision but always the wrong one. Even like 5 minutes can do so much.
Umbrella for Christmas maybe?

Img_9999

Bluelighter
Regarding LSD + DMSO, apparently it doesn't work. This is supposedly a quote by Nick Sand:

"I made a solution of LSD in DMSO…" -- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a chemical that greatly enhances absorption of other chemicals through the skin -- he says, "…I painted it on my skin. Nothing happened."

Well, it's actually Dave Nichols quoting Sand. Source: Erowid Conference Vault : Mindstates IV (2003) : LSD Panel - David Nichols, Ph.D.

simstim

Bluelighter

idk if it’s a side effect of Tiletamine itself or something vendor related but I’m shakey af.

Any suggestions?
I've always been really curious about how tiletamine is IV compared to K and MXE. Have you tried it? Is it similar?

AutoTripper

Bluelighter

Any suggestions?
Kava soothes. But must be separated from alcohol always. It's an astonishing nerve settler though and takes nothing away from any other drug I have used with it, chiefly weed, acid and benzos.

Kava is also a guilt free non toxic non addictive alcohol replacement.

Not everybody's cup of tea, and it's psychoactivity appears to vary between people, but it has been a godsend, filled a gap, and taken that edge off for so many people.

tired of crap

Bluelighter
@simstim no, Ive not tried IV tiletamine, or any drug via that ROA for that matter
IN the peak is short, maybe an hr or so but it has long stimmy legs.
The "hole" is rather mobile
@Asante syas IR is the way to go with it

@AutoTripper Ive only tried Kava once, maybe twice
Whats the best way to prep it?
And Ive got nearly 3 (?) weeks without alcohol, so no worries there (though I recognize Im not out of the woods yet).