• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know of an old signature someone had in another drug forum: supersoaker + lsd + dmso = fun!
I can really believe it I've just never considered this before because I know that DMSO has a special property to basically make the barrier and lining of the skin an open portal to anything placed on their capable of being physically absorbed so if you had liquid LSD I imagine it could work absolutely perfectly and maybe would be akin to injecting and subjectively different to oral, plugging, injection and eye.

I can really believe it I've just never considered this before because I know that DMSO has a special property to basically make the barrier and lining of the skin an open portal to anything placed on their capable of being physically absorbed so if you had liquid LSD I imagine it could work absolutely perfectly and maybe would be akin to injecting and subjectively different to oral, plugging, injection and eye.
I wouldn't suspect the bioavailability would be like injecting but I could be wrong.

I read a lot about DMSO years ago. I even bought some and tried it for it's supposed pain relieving effects.

I didn't really notice that effect so much. Maybe it works better with other kinds of pain.

It kinda burns upon application and turn your skin red. It makes your mouth taste like garlic, too!

oha, first time acid was 98 i believe, really low dosed hofmann blotters.

Man , I feel your pain. I have one tooth that's so sensitive I almost hit the ceiling every time my toothbrush touches it. I actually have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 12:30pm to get it looked at. I'm 50 years old and I've still never had a cavity so I really can't complain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried a sample of mexazolam I got with my flutazolam (unusual benzos from Asia). Flutazolam isn't very good, but this mexazolam seems alright. Supposed to be anxiolytic and muscle relaxant (I concur) without drowsiness. Would have got this instead of the flutazolam if I'd known.

Used to get etizolam from the same pharmacy until it was rescheduled in Japan in 2016.

Feel like tripping now. I have some mescaline, a little bit of 2C-B-fly and about three small doses MXE, but I'm waiting until festivals start again otherwise I'll waste it all taking it at home 🤔

Man , I feel your pain. I have one tooth that's so sensitive I also hit the ceiling every time my toothbrush touches it. I actually have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 12:30pm to get it looked at at 50 years old I've never had a cavity yet, but I think that my luck may have finally run out. 🤕
Time to start oil pulling I'd suggest.

And there's non"luck" in it.

Luck is Russian Roulette. Teeth decaying is practically inevitable, is very causal too.

But daily oil pulling, keep refined sugar out totally or as close as poss, if you simply wish to avoid dental problems cavities in particular, that is your course of action.

If everyone in the world did oil pulling daily, and we all ate an unrefined whole food diet, we would only need 1/100th of the Dentists.

That's an estimate ofc but it's not exorbitant. It depends what % of general dentistry is simply cavities and not structural etc.

So I binged most of that gram of Tiletamine... in a week lol

idk if it’s a side effect of Tiletamine itself or something vendor related but I’m shakey af.

Magnesium doesn’t even come close to helping.

Any suggestions?

I don't like or recommend DMSO as a means of drug delivery just because it does what it does so well. Think of all the other stuff on your skin that you don't want bypassing your natural defenses and being pushed straight into your body. Gross.

I don't like or recommend DMSO as a means of drug delivery just because it does what it does so well. Think of all the other stuff on your skin that you don't want bypassing your natural defenses and being pushed straight into your body. Gross.
Personally, decades ago now, I would steer away from DMSO despite it's genuine medicinal properties if used right, because of the vitality of sterility.

All the microbes on our skin, surroundings, it's a free pass.

I had images back then of laying liquid LSD on door handles and car hadles using DMSO as a transdermal delivery agent. Was just for the amusement and speculation.

DMSO just isn't required for psychoactives though.

It's a sulfur compound like Garlic- if you rub a clove of garlic on your foot sole, it will also smell on your breath.

It's worth keeping in mind this principles and characteristic of our bodies.

Flutazolam isn't very good
That ones supposed to metabolize into norflurazepam. I can see why it would be meh, norflurazepam itself takes hours to set in and I require a minimum of 10mg personally.

this mexazolam seems alright. Supposed to be anxiolytic and muscle relaxant (I concur) without drowsiness.
Oh man, sign me up. Metabolizes into delorazepam and lorazepam? Yes please!

I haven't found a good foreign benzo source for a while now (but haven't really looked) and it's beginning to nag at me. BZDs are easily my favorite class to experiment with these days.

I got royally fucked by a heavy rain storm earlier today. I was fully soaked, there is no way to be more soaked.
I'm such a dumbass because I don't think I've ever waited in my life for rain to pass. I always go for the short-lived pain, it's a decision but always the wrong one. Even like 5 minutes can do so much.

I got royally fucked by a heavy rain storm earlier today. I was fully soaked, there is no way to be more soaked.
I'm such a dumbass because I don't think I've ever waited in my life for rain to pass. I always go for the short-lived pain, it's a decision but always the wrong one. Even like 5 minutes can do so much.
Umbrella for Christmas maybe?

Regarding LSD + DMSO, apparently it doesn't work. This is supposedly a quote by Nick Sand:

"I made a solution of LSD in DMSO…" -- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a chemical that greatly enhances absorption of other chemicals through the skin -- he says, "…I painted it on my skin. Nothing happened."

Well, it's actually Dave Nichols quoting Sand. Source: Erowid Conference Vault : Mindstates IV (2003) : LSD Panel - David Nichols, Ph.D.

idk if it’s a side effect of Tiletamine itself or something vendor related but I’m shakey af.

Any suggestions?
I've always been really curious about how tiletamine is IV compared to K and MXE. Have you tried it? Is it similar?

Any suggestions?
Kava soothes. But must be separated from alcohol always. It's an astonishing nerve settler though and takes nothing away from any other drug I have used with it, chiefly weed, acid and benzos.

Kava is also a guilt free non toxic non addictive alcohol replacement.

Not everybody's cup of tea, and it's psychoactivity appears to vary between people, but it has been a godsend, filled a gap, and taken that edge off for so many people.

@simstim no, Ive not tried IV tiletamine, or any drug via that ROA for that matter
IN the peak is short, maybe an hr or so but it has long stimmy legs.
The "hole" is rather mobile
@Asante syas IR is the way to go with it

@AutoTripper Ive only tried Kava once, maybe twice
Whats the best way to prep it?
And Ive got nearly 3 (?) weeks without alcohol, so no worries there (though I recognize Im not out of the woods yet).

@simstim no, Ive not tried IV tiletamine, or any drug via that ROA for that matter
IN the peak is short, maybe an hr or so but it has long stimmy legs.
The "hole" is rather mobile
@Asante syas IR is the way to go with it

@AutoTripper Ive only tried Kava once, maybe twice
Whats the best way to prep it?
And Ive got nearly 3 (?) weeks without alcohol, so no worries there (though I recognize Im not out of the woods yet).
Hi man. Seriously for so long, I have wamted to ask you personally if you have used kava before. Because, on paper, in so many regards, I have truly felt it could help you in ways you don't onow to be there.

I'm too wasted to do justice by concise description, just generally atm, drinkingvkava myself now at 5 am, I slept unbroken deep 6 hours 6 pm to midnight.

I never sleep more than a few hours at a time, and half of that is being conscious of entering sleep, the other half conscious of leaving it, always so soberingly and prematurely too.

So 6 hours dead to the world. I woke for loo 5 hours ago, no recollection of the day behind, or one tomorrow what time, did I actually go to bed? Did I yesterday? (I didn't) or what.

Been up since, slow as a slug, integrating an insanely full on 400 ug trip 2 nights ago.

And all of life's traumas including a nerve breaking row with my mentally unwell mum, out the blue and really not provoked or stoked by me either and no possible way out, while still on the trip and fried up like a good egg lol.

My own nerves are totally wrecked. Physically. Translating into mental uneases, restlessness, panic, despair!

This is where Kava enables me to find mental peace and calm.

It's so widely unknown still. Highly medicinal like Cannabinoids both preventatively and curatively.

Product quality and prep is everything though. No cheapy capsules or extracts.

Proper kava, best the world offers, done right, or bother not, as it's all there.

Reverse tolerance too. A thing, not for all, but for enough.

Not for me, but I have introduced people, walked them through the basics, who did have genuine reverse tolerance, and I have a strange gut feeling you may experience it too but couldn't tell you why.

This is a very useful basic overview here.

You want to try Instant Kava first. Because it's so easy, no prep, just mix, stir, drink.

I use tiniest water, maybe 35 ml, to 5-10 grams Instant a shot, a slurry, neck it like a shot, but you can dilute it little or much you want.

It's an incredibly anxiolytic, muscle relaxer, pain number, sleep aid, mood boosting antidepressant, goes so well with vaporized cannabis too.

Very nicely stoned now guys. Edibles first, 4.5 hours ago.

Onto kava 3 hours ago, last glass left and no more than that needed either, 30 grams of a good one.

Just now, a good vaporizer session as dawn light arrivescat 6.41 here now.

I swear, after my heavy acid trips now, for days to a week, my tolerance for psychoactives is way lower.

Weed we know can feel very different afterc tripping. Kava too.

Just was driting into a sudden cannabis/kava dreamy abyss. Since that last line above.

Came back now lol.

Point, waling 7 hours ago, so stressed from my mum driving me to the point of exploring all posible extremes, no violence I don't mean, EVER.

My ears, I have tinnitus, since 2 nights ago mad row with my mum in pain just raging at me ballistic, my ears have been ringing so intensely it was still really disturbing me overnight,feeling it too. So loud.

Direct result of popped stress levels.

I also @tired of crap was insanely jittered, restless, intense.

Ears not really noticeable now. Much calmer too. So tired, but hungry, and situatiinal anxieties still today coming, but it's the kava mate I swesr. Such a harmless tonic for the nerves.

Gives but doesn't take in that sense.

Tiletamine sucks. At least the kind sold at veterinary pharmacies for wild ape sedation, combined with zolazepam or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.