• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I juat fotta sell $700 worth of shit and risk fired. He said I had thw job, so am I past backgdound check? He obv disnt call anyone.

Im doin it. Lookin tonight at clist rooms by public transortation. Fuck. If ge fires me maybe 8 get another job
it not i didnt lose but $700

finally got a call back from my doctor about my test results from tuesday. all of my old spots where my tumors were look clear, but there's a spot on my adrenal gland that she can't explain. she says it would be basically unheard of for my type of cancer to spread to the adrenal gland, but she wants me to come in for a biopsy to check it out. she has no explanation for why i've been having so much pain in my left flank, tho -- the adrenal gland is in the wrong spot to cause that, and the spot is small enough that it shouldn't cause any pain.

i definitely feel a little relieved, but wish i had gotten more answers.

dude, i'm happy for you! make sure you piss clean!

Imnget some snythetic piss.. U think after 3 1/2 yrs off.im stoppim now?

Just make sure to work hard and don't be combative with your boss(es), and you should be good.

Imnget some snythetic piss.. U think after 3 1/2 yrs off.im stoppim now?

i know a girl that just tried using synthetic pee to pass a drug test for a low-end, $10 an hour factory job. she failed the test.

i have a technique to pass a piss test using just water, b-vitamins, red meat, and masturbation (yes really). it worked for a friend who had to do piss tests twice a week for "intensive" probation, and he was smoking a quarter a week through the whole thing. but it's much safer to just stop, especially since job prospects seem to be pretty scarce for you.

ah hell, while we're talking about Final Fantasy covers, this guy's guitar cover of Clash on Big Bridge is mindblowing:

Nobuo Uematsu, the original and only composer for the first 9 Final Fantasies (with the bulk of work on 10 and contributions to 11, 12, and 13), has a band called The Black Mages that only plays rock renditions Final Fantasy songs, and when they cover that^ song they don't even attempt to do the intro, they just skip to the first verse. it was originally composed purely for digital synthesizer, it wasn't supposed to be played by an actual human being on any instrument. but that guy figured out how to do it. blows my mind every time i watch that video, and i've watched it dozens of times.

Man i gotta stay on at least etiz neway. I looked around and found a $90 that seems to work. If i moved in a weeek who knows if id be cleqn neway?

So I just saw this program or a series actually called "Hamilton's Pharmacopeia". This episode was about Clandestine Chemists and MDMA. It was one of the better shows on the subject I've ever seen as this guy is friends with the Shulgin family, Steven Gill, among other underground giants in early research & production of psychoactive substances now being cooked up in China labs. This episode even documented a micro scale MDMA synth with readily available precursors. They even go into the story of Strike and his creation of the Hive. Great Stuff.

^hamilton used to be a regular poster on bluelight, btw :) we don't share his username out of respect for privacy, tho.

Oh my god this is so absurd. I like how it's interactive, it doesn't just follow a set sequence. Also I noticed the main thing that plays the xylophone is run by a wheel with what looks like lego pegs which probably means you can set it to play a loop of any melody.

Its crazy but limited to that one song. The gear ratio he used means it must be played at high tempo. Plus I guess the length of time it takes for the marble to drop is impossible to vary so tempo would be very hard to vary.

The song took something like 60 edits to make. The machine is effectively "badly" designed, its really top heavy and they had trouble with the marbles going everywhere. They are building Marble Machine X as we speak which can play multiple songs and actually works.

The machine itself sounds so cool, all tge clacking and rattling sounds great. They are such a cool musical collective, so creative :)

Solipsis apparently it is on display at a museum in Amsterdam I think.

finally got a call back from my doctor about my test results from tuesday. all of my old spots where my tumors were look clear, but there's a spot on my adrenal gland that she can't explain. she says it would be basically unheard of for my type of cancer to spread to the adrenal gland, but she wants me to come in for a biopsy to check it out. she has no explanation for why i've been having so much pain in my left flank, tho -- the adrenal gland is in the wrong spot to cause that, and the spot is small enough that it shouldn't cause any pain.

i definitely feel a little relieved, but wish i had gotten more answers

Thats good news on one front. I hope the adrenal thing is nothing. <3

^hamilton used to be a regular poster on bluelight, btw :) we don't share his username out of respect for privacy, tho.

That's awesome and yet isn't all that surprising as he seems to know the who's who of the clandestine scene of good people surrounding the Psychedelics as tools/ medicines vs profit mongers and organized crime. I'm all for him keeping some anonymity as he's been around the block a few times.

His next episode had a recorded synth on deschloro Ketamine and a ton of other info about it. I still have 1-1/2 seasons to catch up and I'm singing his praises from the rooftops after only two episodes :D

Thats good news on one front. I hope the adrenal thing is nothing. <3

i've been researching all day since i got the phone call. i think i have an "adrenal adenoma." usually its no big deal, but some of my other symptoms make it seem like it is the "functioning" type, that while not lethal, might require surgery.

and a super small chance its cancer but i'm pretty sure the fact that i'm a recent cancer patient is just coincidental.

it's a rare enough disease that the best resource i've found for it online is NIH.gov's "rare diseases" database. my previous stage 3C seminoma diagnosis is a very rare diagnosis too, i wonder if i'm the only person to ever have both? :p

Hello everyone,

Haven't been on bluelight in a few years due to unforeseen circumstances. Ended up spending a few years in prison but things are going very well for me right now. Its nice to see some familiar faces around here.

I've gone by different names over the years on here. The old heads will know me. Probably going to start dropping by here once again. Haven't started tripping again yet, but i plan on it in the future. Have some health issues that requires me to take pain meds daily. But I am responsible with them, its only tramadol. It's so nice to see all of you, i missed you very much.

~Cosmic Charlie

If you're talking Swedish stuff (says this swede) you gotta check out the masters of stop-motion, Rymdreglage. One of my favorite bands for sure.

Hello everyone,

Haven't been on bluelight in a few years due to unforeseen circumstances. Ended up spending a few years in prison but things are going very well for me right now. Its nice to see some familiar faces around here.

I've gone by different names over the years on here. The old heads will know me. Probably going to start dropping by here once again. Haven't started tripping again yet, but i plan on it in the future. Have some health issues that requires me to take pain meds daily. But I am responsible with them, its only tramadol. It's so nice to see all of you, i missed you very much.

~Cosmic Charlie

Hey mate, nice to hear from you :)

I hung out with my guitar player and his childhood friend (also my friend) last night, we jammed a bunch in different configurations and then went out to downtown to hang out with some of his friends. Then his friends were super lame and basically just left us at this place we didn't want to go to that he paid for them to get into. So after that we went to a different place and got some food. All in all, a good night.

Hello everyone,

~Cosmic Charlie

Hey dude! I was wondering where you'd gone to. Glad you're doing well! Welcome back!

i've been researching all day since i got the phone call. i think i have an "adrenal adenoma." usually its no big deal, but some of my other symptoms make it seem like it is the "functioning" type, that while not lethal, might require surgery.

and a super small chance its cancer but i'm pretty sure the fact that i'm a recent cancer patient is just coincidental.

it's a rare enough disease that the best resource i've found for it online is NIH.gov's "rare diseases" database. my previous stage 3C seminoma diagnosis is a very rare diagnosis too, i wonder if i'm the only person to ever have both? :p

Hope all is well. But hey, you're exploring new frontiers! ;)

Its crazy but limited to that one song. The gear ratio he used means it must be played at high tempo. Plus I guess the length of time it takes for the marble to drop is impossible to vary so tempo would be very hard to vary.

The song took something like 60 edits to make. The machine is effectively "badly" designed, its really top heavy and they had trouble with the marbles going everywhere. They are building Marble Machine X as we speak which can play multiple songs and actually works.

The machine itself sounds so cool, all tge clacking and rattling sounds great. They are such a cool musical collective, so creative :)

Solipsis apparently it is on display at a museum in Amsterdam I think.

It looks like the pegs on the main wheel that controls the melody can be rearranged, is that not true? Either way it's pretty crazy to conceive of how to build something like that. And I'm predominantly Swedish too (my grandpa, dad and brother are all engineers =D).

I took a supposed 'extacy' tab two nights back at a party. Did some blow with it too. I'm 99% certain there wasn't a drop of empathogen in that pill... It felt just like the last time I took amphetamnine, only it lasted longer and much stronger. I'm pretty sure it was just methamphetamine. I stayed up the whole night talking to this dude I'd never met before in my life swapping story after story. The next day I still hadn't slept, felt like complete ass. Was only able to sleep after some etizolam.

If that was meth, Idk how anyone can get addicted. I think I hate stims. I wish I had better access to downers around here.

That's cool I found it strange when girls started doing this kinda stuff to me. Closer to my 30's I noticed it when my personality changed from being a little pussy to that of a man... lol. I guess that explains it but I also pay attention a lot to my appearance. I get way more attention dressing like a fuckin skinrat (but healthy, I am a vegetarian and stuff now) fuckin punk than I ever did when I weighed 220lbs and hit the gym all the time. It is all in the mind. I particularly enjoy the subtle flirting cues; chatting with the girl at the candle shop about ornamental candles and infinity and everything whatever then as you leave I get a sneaky devilish little split second look that speaks volumes. That stuff is the hottest to me. I never act on it, I am single, I probably should but I am pretty much a burnout.

I tend to wait for chicks to ask me out, so I tend to wait a while:). This happened earlier this year and we have been on some lovely dates and really getting to know each other. Friendship and teamwork, figuring each other out just taking things painfully slow and now she is on vacation. Lucky for me I am oxy sick and feeling like SHIT so I'm too sick to miss her. Although I'd def love a nice hug from her right now lol. I don't get shit but I'm pretty sure I'm heading in the right direction if a foxy cutie asked me out and it ended up being a 15hour first date and she is very cautious about this kind of stuff. I am the same these days after getting fucked over a few times.

Fucking sick as fucking fuck that god forsaken oxycodone fucking fuck honestly it's the third day I feel like SHIT!!! I'm heading to the mall though and I have a special surprise for the dude at the tea store so I really hope he's in. He's my friend, gives me free tea every time so I am tipping him in a way that we will both find hilarious and as an inside joke. If he is in and the karmic forces are connecting us in that way tonight then it will be fucking ridiculously hilarious and really cheer me up. He's there every single time it's so weird so it would be SO weird if he's not there the one day I want to tip him for being a friend.

You think he know you but I know you the most girl... lol. Sick as fuck but can't help thinking about her just a little bit. Always got something promising on the go, never fuckin get anywhere lol. I don't get it. Girls clearly think I'm attractive because I get those more forward and overt things too... I just don't like those as much, I don't know how to react in time and I'm just a shy doper when it comes to that.

I hit withdrawal depression earlier. I don't want to talk about it because it was traumatic. I pretty much relived my whole entire life and put myself down for every mistake I have ever made until it brought me to tears. I railed some 2c-d and I am no longer really existing on the physical plane, so the extreme suffering is still there (right now, every nerve in my spine is burning alive subjectively) but the 2c-d definitely really helped. Might take some more before going to the mall lol.

The pink peony hair man styled as a damn mess chicks dig that shit LOL not really but the ones I do, do. I dress to attract the kinda girls I think I might like, and it's just who I am anyway that's not really the reason. Just the reason I am on the right track I'm comfortable with myself. I've just had chicks who tried to control how I look because I look pretty far out lol if there is such a thing (just not normal haha) and I HATED it like I've had band shirts from concerts thrown out, thank you cards posted on the wall from classes I taught that were really meaningful just torn them the fuck down. I can't be with someone who doesn't give a fuck what I do with my face... lol. hehehe. I am tripping a bit and rolled a joint for the mall. Like the chick I like on vacation used to model so she gets it's just me. Modelling is actually really hard to do if you think about it. Kind of like acting. I was just thinking about how she used to do that and she told me she needs to lose 30lbs all sad I'm like WTF you don't need to lose shit, she is this tiny little blonde thing lol.

I haven't had so much as a kiss since the summer but back then she was inviting me over for sleepovers all night and well... we didn't sleep very much unless that word is used in a different context. I am starting to get all pissy about it lol I want to make out with this girl next time I see her when she's back on vacation. Or I will be upset with her for making me waiting so damn fucking long.

also cream cravy!! it's 2018 dude Hit up ecstasydata.org on your phone. Pillreports.com I think. At least TRY andfind out what you are taking. Meth is cool if you want meth, but when you wanna roll meth sucks...

a lotalmost 2g 2cd.
tell me more about 2cd microdosing.I have a lot and it seems a good 2 mg dose nasal woudl make me do things now that I'm out of dissos. i could just order DCK but i'm brokeeeee...
I'm thinkin now that I've run out of dissos, I will sniff one or two mg 2cd each day for focus.

what to you think

Last edited:
It looks like the pegs on the main wheel that controls the melody can be rearranged, is that not true? Either way it's pretty crazy to conceive of how to build something like that. And I'm predominantly Swedish too (my grandpa, dad and brother are all engineers =D).

Definitely could change the tune but it was designed around that song. Because of both the gear ratio (which can't be changed) and the physical dimension of the machine, it would be very difficult to do anything that different to the composition (which is beautiful). I guess its probably limited to 4/4 too.

The pegs break and I would imagine plywood or MDF or whatever it's made from would be effected by ambient temperature too. Or maybe not, I imagine ply is probably designed to withstand that. Fuck now I need to research timbers.

Its inspiring :) Swede's have cool ideas. Great metal scene too. The highest metal band per capita ratio in the world accirding to some metal geeks.

ah hell, while we're talking about Final Fantasy covers, this guy's guitar cover of Clash on Big Bridge is mindblowing:

Hah, when I was like 13 years old I was obsessed with the SNES FF games and also with the band Dream Theater. I always thought Clash on Big Bridge had a Dream Theater vibe, kinda reminded me of the song "Dance of eternity". Seeing that version on guitar reinforced that feeling I had as a kid xD

2cd microdosing, it is a great psychedelic for microdosing or dosing in general. 2c-c is as well. Even full out tripping on 2c-c, I could function normally. Same with 2c-d, pretty much. It's a little more confronting. But I can take 20mg 2c-d and go about my day and it does has a stimulant effect, not sure about focus. If it can be defined and utilized for focus, I am not sure. I think it is full of surprises, and sometimes the same doses will make me trip out more or less intensely depending on what "I" am at whatever time the dose is taking effect.I would compare it to like dosing a quarter of a blotter, around the same visuals, more stimulating, less headspace I took 50mg 2c-d tonight and I am having a deep, personal experience with a lot of visuals too, and some nausea and things to work through. It is not a straightforward trip by any means. I think later tonight, there will be a deep sense of peace here. I would advise against sniffing them it burns too much to justify it but the comeup is intense that way. I have sniffed a lot of H, it was my preferred way of using it and I found myself sniffing 2c-x drugs for a little bit but... not worth it, at all. haha. Save your nose for dope, coke, or something like 4-aco-dmt (lol, just kidding around here I'm tripping... yeah that shit nearly killed me the opiates and they still have a hold on me athough I am not presently using them the potential is there, it always will be I just went on a tangent there for a moment). For microdosing same goes I wouldn't bother sniffing them especially with a good supply.

I have been microdosing psychedelics on my journey through opiate detox. These drugs tend to affect the mind in a positive way, it seems and 2c-d is a stimulating drug. I think it is a little moreso than 2c-c. For me 2c-c was really extroverted though, while 2c-d is introverted. Nothing is anything, but I've been having really deep, personal insight on high doses of 2c-d. 2c-c was just different. I would say this is like taking a step back from the window that 2c-c helps me see through at just the right angle to catch a glimpse of the rays of the sun. I'm not sure where DMT fits into the picture.

2c-d is good stuff and has stimulating properties too. I think if you sniff that amount, it would do you well for focus (and more). I would take something like 10mg orally though. If you haven't tripped on the drug in full I'd take 50mg I'm having a great time right now. Beginning to come to turns with myself. It has been a while, and fairly exhausting. I've had deep experiences with 2c-c too though.

for microdosing I will take 20mg actually, of 2c-d orally. For microdosing, I would def personally give it a try it's one of the best psychedelics I have tried for that. I would take a few milligrams sniffing it but seriously just don't sniff it, burns so bad it's just not sustainable you'll go crazy. Even bringing back the ritual of the dope in part it makes me fucking crazy, just don't sniff that shit, lol. I mean from the burn, well, and the drugs I suppose, too : p I am tripping at this dose, but it is a functional trip (at 20mg, I can do anything still, but I am very much tripping). 50mg what I am on now, is not a functional trip. lol. I wouldn't want to be at work, or something like that right now. I'd give it a try you'll regret sniffing it though.

I have been going to yoga classes after ripping bong and dabbing, on doses like 20mg or 30mg 2c-d (orally) to give you an idea of the functionality. Those experiences have been real trippy so far, I forgot, that I am doing that again tonight by candelight (as in like, 21 hours from now lol). I'm trying to dab my way out of this 2c-d nausea at the moment. The visuals are all shimmery like nothing is real... all the senses are like that... not real, not even myself. I'm seeing a lot of pastel hues in the screen right now. I have been having deep personal thoughts about my life and the nature of things. I suppose I am telling you more about macrodosing than microdosing... it's more interesting. Try microdosing orally at 10mg if not 20 or 30 if you don't mind mildly tripping through your day. Nausea will likely interfere before anything else. I could be tripping harder on 2c-c while remaining functional and I found it a lot more fun but the trip was just different so.

I have chosen to use them while staying up late into the night for works shifts, I otherwise likely would have been sleepy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.