• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: now with ∞% more fractals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that, don't know any opiate users over here in Poland so the only things I have access to are: OTC Codeine, and O-Desmethyltramadol, or pods. Plus, given that as little as 45mg codeine was enough to give me a significant opiate high, it's clear my tolerance for opiates is extremely low, so that takes a lot of the more potent opiates off the menu as it'd be a lot more risky using those.

My second experience with MXE, 10mg + 10mg an hour later had me enveloped in that lovely opiate blanket of warmth, without too much stimulation or dissociation - but just enough to make it a good alternative to opiates. Today's though, not so much..

True dat willow, opiates are good for opiate warmth. After shooting H I'd be sweating like a pig (though that was in warmer times). Come late this month, maybe december/january that warmth would be perfect/amazing. I really wish I had money so I could get drunk/spun/other stuff...alas, 'tis not destined (nor anything else good).

That made me think of something I forgot to check. I'm sweating quite a bit (hard to tell until I specifically checked, due to the numbness) and my pupils are constricted. Maybe (and I'm hoping) it was just the coffee and large dose to blame. I'd hate to have my tolerance jump up so fast already, particularly since I know how long it can take to lower dissociative tolerances.

I'm trying to make my mind up whether to go to sleep now, or stay up again, I don't really want to sleep through the daylight, but then again I don't want to fix my sleep pattern to have my sleeping at 6pm every day. (Though, it's better than my current one, at least that'd work with a 9-5 schedule somewhat)

pass me your mxe via wonkavision using your mod tools so you're not tempted to use more. It will all be gone when you wake up and I'll be in a hole-ly land of wonder and magic. Sleeping in the day is fine, I stayed up too late yesterday, so I took a nap this afternoon.

MXE successfully sent via wonkavision. Please insert coin.

Yeah the issue is I sleep through the daylight hours every day currently. It sucks. The issue is I'm still a little dissociated and (very) stimulated so I can't tell if I'm going to crash when the MXE wears off or if I can comfortably stay up until the evening and sleep then like yesterday.

I might just hit the bong and see if I feel more hungry or sleepy and choose based on that haha :D

Edit: My warm happy euphoric glow returned as the sun came through my window at full blast and my stimulation has started to calm a little. :D

Last edited:
True that, don't know any opiate users over here in Poland so the only things I have access to are: OTC Codeine, and O-Desmethyltramadol, or pods. Plus, given that as little as 45mg codeine was enough to give me a significant opiate high, it's clear my tolerance for opiates is extremely low, so that takes a lot of the more potent opiates off the menu as it'd be a lot more risky using those.

Ya, low tolerance here too, 30mg codeine is a good buzz. 5mg of oxy is a good buzz too with 10 being the limit without puking. If you get he chance though I would recommend oxycodone, it seems it has something other opiates don't; it's noted for a particular 'bliss' factor.

^Just a heads up, opiates are really good for opiate warmth...just sayin'.

Ya, no shit :p

Been feeling weak in the knees waiting for the next time I get to feel that warmth.. about ~58 hours from now.

Last night I had a nice Kava experience. I find when I dose lecithin along with my kava parachutes it works much better. In the stomach the lecithin emulsifies the kavalactones and gets them to the receptors more effectively I would presume.

just out of curiosity, how long till this thread gets a clean start? 5100 replies and counting... :)
perhaps now with new mods might be a good time...

somehow, mxe doesnt impress me that much. is it i dose too little? it always seems to be reminiscent of a nicer, but more serious, alcohol intoxication...

on a side note, i think i may be becoming addicted to strawberry jam. been hitting the jar every night for the past week.

just out of curiosity, how long till this thread gets a clean start? 5100 replies and counting... :)
perhaps now with new mods might be a good time...

somehow, mxe doesnt impress me that much. is it i dose too little? it always seems to be reminiscent of a nicer, but more serious, alcohol intoxication...

on a side note, i think i may be becoming addicted to strawberry jam. been hitting the jar every night for the past week.

Good point. Honestly I was getting that itch myself so yes good time to make a new one.
To the new mods the honors of naming it in a way that is extra trippy, no ketchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.