View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Loquacious Psychedelic Love Lazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheer curiosity I suppose. After a while you get a bit used to it, and it doesnt bother you any more.

If you're interested enough in anything, you'll find a way to acquire it.

Last edited:
i'm just stopping by to share a funny thought that popped in my head:

using online dating sites while on empathogenic drugs has caused me far more harm than good. don't do it! :)

Godfuckingdamnit, I can't decide on whether to get 25g of dried salvia leaf for quidding.. or 50 HWBR seeds. Both are relatively cheap/around the same price range, would be enough to be spread out for a few trips, and I still have approx. 100-150mg of DMT left to top off either.

Decisions, decisions... :|

Godfuckingdamnit, I can't decide on whether to get 25g of dried salvia leaf for quidding.. or 50 HWBR seeds. Both are relatively cheap/around the same price range, would be enough to be spread out for a few trips, and I still have approx. 100-150mg of DMT left to top off either.

Decisions, decisions... :|

I'd go with the woodrose.

They're one of my favorites. <3

Shpongle likes pandora radio...

And Methoxetamine + 4-AcO-DMT

And...

I...

Am, halfway gone.

Does anyone know Tim "speed" Levitch? He is in this documentary called The Cruise.

Man talk about your free mind lol, that dude is poetic but crazy and also hilarious I definitely recommend that you check out a couple youtube clips and that docu

14mg of 5 methyl MDA is proving to be pretty uneventful.
Its most reminiscent of a low dose MDMA (~70-80mg) or 10mg of 2cb right now, 2.5 hours since i took it.

Next time i will definitely take it up to 25mg.

It did put me in a very chipper mood. Almost like a small dose of aMT.

Wow, i see im comparing it to a lot of substances. But low doses can be tricky that way.
Hopefully at a +++ dose it will show its unique character.

AHHHHHHH I feel so uncomfortable :( :(

Had little sleep and went to bed drunk, woke up having to go to a family function. I railed an adderall IR to pep me up a lil haha... noooooot good with no sleep. And I drank a cup of fucking coffee too wow :! I cant stop shaking lol this is so annoying.

Last edited:
14mg of 5 methyl MDA is proving to be pretty uneventful.
Its most reminiscent of a low dose MDMA (~70-80mg) or 10mg of 2cb right now, 2.5 hours since i took it.

Next time i will definitely take it up to 25mg.

It did put me in a very chipper mood. Almost like a small dose of aMT.

Wow, i see im comparing it to a lot of substances. But low doses can be tricky that way.
Hopefully at a +++ dose it will show its unique character.

Definitely keep us posted! I hope to try this one soon.

Its so nice out, I cant believe it.
72 degrees without a cloud in sight!
This summer is going tobe brutal, I can already tell, but im really enjoying this early spring we're having =D

Ahhh, this time next week my 2C's should be in, and hopefully i'll be able to set aside a day to go hiking with some 2C-C or 2C-D. Either that or some 5-MeO-DALT. I found that 5-MeO-DALT was a great hiking substance!

Status
Not open for further replies.